Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,941 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62249 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Tunjido: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2022
I will be glad if you can mention the state in the south west to understand if you really know what you saying
Ventura1:
Osinbajo will pull block votes from SW than Tinubu.

Loyalty is to a cause and not person, Osinbajo was more beneficial to Tinubu, than Tinubu is to him.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Mooh247:
So Dapo Abiodun can't influence his suspension if he wants to Abi... Una no Sabi politics

After losing at his ward in Lagos in the last Election it's only smart he moves to his home state
God bless the vice president of the federal republic of Nigeria.
The number 2 citizen
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:30am On Apr 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Tell us
you wan make him gist you so you can argue more with him.
Or you wan go report give your slave master ni, so dey can fight the governors too.
You this foolish slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by softwareman(m): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:
The NL gullible believe almost anything. sha.
It is so laughable!
One even said Osinbajo is a better political strategist than tinubu for moving from Lagos APC to Ogun APC!
Osinbajo moved to avoid the embarrassment of losing his polling unit in d last presidential election!
He does not know his ward chairman in Ikenne till now!
Political strategist indeed!

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by tinsel: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2022
farem:

Tell us what electoral value does obj has at his base.
They walloped her daughter right at his ward.
Now tell me how that has reduced him nationally?
Did Obi's daughter ever contest any election?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by babajeje123(m): 4:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
You guys are just too myopic
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:31am On Apr 12, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
This man get political sense abeg

He doesn't talk too much like Tinubu
yes o
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2022
My fear has always been that Osinbajo will be controlled as a president, but it seems he knows his onions. This makes it more difficult for him. The Buhari side too may be afraid he is uncontrollable. Hmmmm.

With his decision and well executed style, I think out of all those coming out, he might be the one person who can still get something done. I actually did not give him a pass mark for his declaration speech, but I may just have hope he doesnt want to reveal his plans before he becomes the president. I think Nigerians need to not know one's intention; otherwise, one wont get there.

Buhari is one failed human who had all the opportunities in this world to succeed. Anyway his success is to make his Fulani tribe more powerful, but he kept it within himself till he got there.

At this point, it is better to stay silent and watch as events unfold..Amaechi, Tinubu, and Osinbajo are on the move. This isnt only Lagos and S/W runs. For sure Osinbajo will claim Ogun.....he knows he has nothing much in Lagos, and he may even claim Oyo, Ekiti, Benin (Osho may still be powerless), and many northern states. Really, no one can predict what is going to happen since Amaechi is also in the game.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

I can't wait for the primary to come. He needs to be schooled in the art of politics.
you have to wait o.
Because you will later wish it didn't come so fast. Because after the primary you will not be feeling fine.
You will wish you're still enjoying this your slavery work under your slave master

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by myrates: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/
I so much dislike Buhari led APC government with passion but should we be faced with two or more necessary democratic evil options in the context of our unfortunate backward nation, Osibanjo( lesser south Western evil) remains a viable option in my opinion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Zeemam: 4:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Stop calling Osinbajo a betrayal, he's not.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:36am On Apr 12, 2022
Dreamhighnow:
Politics of hate

I don’t understand

Is it that he doesn’t have a right to contest?
I know how you feel.
But you have to understand that too many sufferhead people are voluntarily into slavery under slave Master Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by softwareman(m): 4:39am On Apr 12, 2022
tempusfugit:
Borno state governor told him recently borno people will always be with him, for me that is a big statement
Borneo state?
Zulum and the former governor are ardent tinubu supporters!
You guys are fantastically deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:40am On Apr 12, 2022
UncommonLogic:
He can't even win a polling booth.
Joker.
thank God you're not God.
You for dey decide who dies or lives
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:43am On Apr 12, 2022
Charly68:
Party primary is the real contest ...fools didn't observe the way and manner Osinbajo declare his intention.. it is symbolic and devoid of political noise making...his opposition are the ones making noise for him now
he declared it presidentially

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:44am On Apr 12, 2022
softwareman:

He did this for a very simple reason.
HE LOST HIS POLLING UNIT IN THE LAST PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION!!
This a simple verifiable fact.
be that as it may, osinbajo all the way
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by richie240: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:
It gladdens my heart to see Igbos jubilating and supporting VP Osinbajo, the mare commissioner.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome...

To God be the glory grin grin grin
Your 'people' are funny o, they cheered on obaseki to rebel against his mentor, cheered on wike to rebel against his benefactor - Amaechi -, but suddenly remember that its disloyalty/treachery/"beetlayal" (to bollow their word) for osinbajo to contest against tinubu.

PYO is no longer 'ordinally commissioner' again, lolz.

Just like u said, 'negative' x 'negative' = 'positive' politics nain dem sabi!
cool

4 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Aystarz: 4:47am On Apr 12, 2022
Parachoko:
Me too.

Osinbanjo have no structure in the APC. I wander where he will get the votes from in the primary.
Why don't they ever recruit smart minds for their BMC duties
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 4:48am On Apr 12, 2022
softwareman:

If I was Osinbajo, I will b worried that PDP people are suddenly rooting for me
THEY CANNOT VOTE IN APC PRIMARY AND WILL VOTE THE PDP CANDIDATE IN THE GENERAL ELECTION!
worry about your own fortune.
Osinbajo got no worries for your worries.
Deal with your frustrations yourself
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Elidrisy20: 4:50am On Apr 12, 2022
I dey pity osibande
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ElValiente(m): 4:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Niqqa played Jagagbenuesoun grin
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Berankis: 4:56am On Apr 12, 2022
It is one thing for the APC Governors to show support for you (of course you are currently the Vice President), it is another for them to follow through. If he can win in the Primaries, then he is good to go!
I have nothing against Osinbajo coming out to contest but I wish the south west was more united and coordinated than this.
I somehow feel the Northerners are the ones behind all these splits in the south-west so that another Northerner can come in.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by PEXBlog(f): 4:58am On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

When you see Nigerians governors supporting him, what does it connotes to you? Try and connect the dots.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Sannisege: 5:03am On Apr 12, 2022
I’m a Tinubu supporter but Osinbajo might be okay too. I just want the best for Nigeria.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by gaskiyamagana: 5:05am On Apr 12, 2022
Toks2008:
A RAY OF HOPE FOR NIGERIA AS VICE PRESIDENT PROFESSOR YEMI OSINBAJO DECLARES.

Fellow Nigerians, once again the time has come for us to choose a worthy Person to lead us for the next four years. It is a norm that we usually make a choice among several presumably bad options but that is the culture and we shall continue to choose until we are fortunate to pick the right person to take Nigeria to a greater height.

There are many vibrant, articulate and efficient Nigerians who can lead us to a greater height but for the sake of uniformity of power, it is time for Nigerians to choose an ideal person from the Southern part of Nigeria to take us forward.

I present to you today, the best among all the options we have yet, he may not be a saint but definitely not conspicuously corrupt or stained as several other options we have.

He is a technocrat and a man with first hand knowledge of the current situation of Nigeria

He has proved beyond any doubt when he was the acting president that he is very capable to handle the affairs of Nigeria.

He has served the country as Vice President for seven years and despite his constitutional limitations as a Vice president, he has distinguished himself as a man with strong independent mind and i believe if given the chance, will do exceedingly well.

Today marks a new begining, a new ray of hope for Nigerians and whilst he still has the primaries to win, i strongly believe that the voice of the people is the voice of GOD.

I humbly implore Nigeria youths as well as all Nigerians from the North, East, South and West to come together in unison to drum up support for Professor Yemi Osinbajo so that those who will vote in the primaries will come to realize that only an Osinbajo ticket can guaranty a win for APC and ultimately usher in a new ray of hope for the federal repulblic of Nigeria.

GOD BLESS PROFFESOR YEMI OSINBAJO

GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Munamu: 5:08am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

Bara ra re da soun sa!

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by M1Garand(m): 5:27am On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.

Tell me I would believe.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MikoB: 5:27am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:

Atleast with the ward chaurman under his control, the ward cannot suspend nor expel him, which was what Oshomole suffered.
As for structure, Isinbajo is NOT banking on SW APC, his support base is outside of Tinubu's SW APC.

Right! Moreover the only governor he needs in sw is abiodun and he has gotten him,because that's his home state and not having your home state might be political suicidal.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by M1Garand(m): 5:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Ventura1:
Osinbajo will pull block votes from SW than Tinubu.

Loyalty is to a cause and not person, Osinbajo was more beneficial to Tinubu, than Tinubu is to him.

In primaries?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by starstunna1313(m): 5:29am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:

Atleast with the ward chaurman under his control, the ward cannot suspend nor expel him, which was what Oshomole suffered.
As for structure, Isinbajo is NOT banking on SW APC, his support base is outside of Tinubu's SW APC.

By the time The Presidency gives him the nod. I’m seeing a full blown support from the North for him. But I really wish it will be him because I believe he can take us forward as a president.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by emkz: 5:31am On Apr 12, 2022
This is not a masterstroke anything. Osinbajo is from Ogun State. It is meaningful for him to register there. Buhari lived in KD for years, but he registered in Katsina.

It is what every politician should do.

I think people praising Osinbajo should be mindful of receiving this same treatment. Tinubu worked hard to form APC with Buhari, Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu, etc; one of the biggest beneficiaries is Osinbajo. Remember that Tinubu campaigned vigorously for Buhari/Osinbajo and even bullion vans allegedly brought money to his house to run elections for those two.

After all these they want to edge him out.

This is what happened in 1999 when Alex Ekwueme formed PDP from the G34 and they took the party from him and gave Obasanjo ticket. The man died a broken man after being cheated.

What Osinbajo did makes me wary of him. If he had declared without Jaagaban running, I would have supported him. For him to declare after Jagaban shows he is a pretender, manipulative and dangerous. No matter how intelligent he is, you simply don't outshine the master. Even the God he keeps calling is not a God of injustice and cheating.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Deputy1111(m): 5:33am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
What is the meaning of Odale, and who has he betrayed ? You need to do your research very well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Adeboye And Tinubu's Secret Meeting At Redemption Camp Was Leaked / Aisha Buhari Dances To Celebrate Her Husband's Victory(pics/video / On Atiku Abubakar's Fresh Posters In FCT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.