Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62267 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2022
TheRareGem1:
He's clearly from Ogun state menh. Make those Tinubu boys stop to dey Jan talk abeg. It is a one big family after all
family when tinubu don denounce

You think osinbajo structure na tinubu he is taking it from?

He went to ogun to cut himself off tinubu influence in Lagos, perphas he wants to be the leader of ogun apc
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by marenkurz: 7:36am On Apr 12, 2022
That is because it is an elite polling unit. Buhari lost most of FCT.
Only poor people with poor mentality could vote Buhari twice.
LibertyRep:
He lost the last election at his Lagos polling unit.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by kolas88(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2022
These people that are deceiving him know that he cannot defeat ASIWAJU at the primary. They want to disgrace him. We shall see if he has the capacity to defeat his boss at the primary.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by hotwax: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.

as if you have read the mind of buhari. Tinubu is nothing without federal power...
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MrsKMT(f): 7:45am On Apr 12, 2022
And so! All I know here is that it's the North that's outsmarting all the South put together here.

Osinbajo's name is tantamount to ODALE

Osinbajo sells his name even though He's not going anywhere
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by simpleseyi: 7:45am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

They always come back to beg.

Ogunlewe
Obanikoro
Fayemi
Akeredolu
Aregbesola

The lying Pastor too will still come back and beg.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 7:46am On Apr 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
My fear has always been that Osinbajo will be controlled as a president, but it seems he knows his onions. This makes it more difficult for him. The Buhari side too may be afraid he is uncontrollable. Hmmmm.

With his decision and well executed style, I think out of all those coming out, he might be the one person who can still get something done. I actually did not give him a pass mark for his declaration speech, but I may just have hope he doesnt want to reveal his plans before he becomes the president. I think Nigerians need to not know one's intention; otherwise, one wont get there.

Buhari is one failed human who had all the opportunities in this world to succeed. Anyway his success is to make his Fulani tribe more powerful, but he kept it within himself till he got there.

At this point, it is better to stay silent and watch as events unfold..Amaechi, Tinubu, and Osinbajo are on the move. This isnt only Lagos and S/W runs. For sure Osinbajo will claim Ogun.....he knows he has nothing much in Lagos, and he may even claim Oyo, Ekiti, Benin (Osho may still be powerless), and many northern states. Really, no one can predict what is going to happen since Amaechi is also in the game.
you really believe na this last minute move go make buhari change plans

Osinbajo is a snake, buhari have always been mindful of him the way he used to claim he is the only one that cares while buhari is the devil

He did this throughout the tenure and going some drastic decision which buhari most time reverses when back.

If you are very observant you would see that osinbajo is now more and more trying to rub himself with the failures of the buhari government craftily because he knows buhari was very observant of this since

Now he wants his blessing he is associating himself to buhari legacy but would still not want to call it "our legacy"

Buhari is not moved one bit, he knows osinbajo wants his support, he knows he is only trying to cut off from tinubu because he has realized only buhari got the keys

So it's a matter of how can I trust you too if you can do this to tinubu
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by emperor863(m): 7:48am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:
To avoid Oshomole's treatment. I guess he would have made sure the the ward chairman is a trusted person.

You are an interloper that is talking rubbish on NL as usual. Ask him the name of his ward chairman or secretary
You just like poking your nose everywhere, even where you know next to nothing.

Enough said for now.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Ayed44: 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
kolas88:
These people that are deceiving him know that he cannot defeat ASIWAJU at the primary. They want to disgrace him. We shall see if he has the capacity to defeat his boss at the primary.
Unfortunately there won't be a primary in APC. Get ready for consensus arrangement.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by barinedan(m): 7:49am On Apr 12, 2022
Tinubu denied Osibanjo as his political godson now Osibanjo has moved his membership from Lagos to ogun state, things are getting interesting everyday, one party with so many problems, these guys should resign from politics and join comedy, they will perform better as comedians

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Khaysee: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
Someone that lost his polling unit twice
He has no political structure who know him in ogun state lol
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SocialJustice: 7:54am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago
Tinubu is desperate and emotional which is leading him to make mistakes. When he said he has no son grown enough to contest, you could see the anger in his face and voice. He knows Osinbajo is a better candidate than him and it scares him. It will all unravel by June.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sucess001(m): 7:55am On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmmm.

So that directive for APC members to re-register a some months was to protect PYO from Tinubu...do you need further evidence that PMB is behind his vice?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sucess001(m): 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
Khaysee:
Someone that lost his polling unit twice
He has no political structure who know him in ogun state lol

He doesn't need political structure. All he needs is to get PMB backing and the political structure of APC will be behind him.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by SledgeHammerer: 7:56am On Apr 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/

These are the results of PYO's polling unit Code 33, Unit 2, Victoria Garden City, Lagos:

Presidential - APC 229 / PDP 425

Senate - APC 261 / PDP 414

House of Reps - APC 190 / PDP 268

Those PDP people jumping about Osinbajo's declaration know what they are doing. They know that he's a featherweight and a small fry in politics.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sucess001(m): 7:57am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

Ogunlewe
Obanikoro
Fayemi
Akeredolu
Aregbesola

How about Fashola? Who told you Aleredolu begged?

And why do they always fall out with him?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by tagborume: 7:59am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

It's so amazing how some people can sell the future just for what to eat. We all know that some things are not right but because of personal gain will we follow gulliblyyyy.

We know Osinbajo means better for this country.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by olatuns2017: 8:02am On Apr 12, 2022
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-no-longer-member-of-lagos-apc-spokesman/

He thought he is smart

Make Osibanjo no bring bad luck to Ogun state

He has always lost if not for Tinubu

A betrayer

No yoruba APC has declared because we want 1 front ...but this evil short man can't play smart

You don't have electorial value in Nigeria

Especially SW

Even if Buhari imposed you
You can't win General elections

because you were dash VP

Fashola,Amechie,Gbaja etc are better administrators

You will be disgraced

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Awoleesu(m): 8:03am On Apr 12, 2022
If this guy wins and becomes president, he will be the 3rd Ogun state indigene to occupy that seat after Obasanjo & Shonekan...

Interestingly, never other Yoruba from any other Southwestern state has been Nigeria's president! And I ask , why?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Sunnykind(m): 8:04am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
in what sense please?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by sucess001(m): 8:06am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

These are the results of PYO's polling unit Code 33, Unit 2, Victoria Garden City, Lagos:

Presidential - APC 229 / PDP 425

Senate - APC 261 / PDP 414

House of Reps - APC 190 / PDP 268

Those PDP people jumping about Osinbajo's declaration know what they are doing. They know that he's a featherweight and a small fry in politics.

Obasanjo lost his ward but won the presidency...so....
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Sunnykind(m): 8:07am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
In what sense please?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by garfield1: 8:11am On Apr 12, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
My fear has always been that Osinbajo will be controlled as a president, but it seems he knows his onions. This makes it more difficult for him. The Buhari side too may be afraid he is uncontrollable. Hmmmm.

With his decision and well executed style, I think out of all those coming out, he might be the one person who can still get something done. I actually did not give him a pass mark for his declaration speech, but I may just have hope he doesnt want to reveal his plans before he becomes the president. I think Nigerians need to not know one's intention; otherwise, one wont get there.

Buhari is one failed human who had all the opportunities in this world to succeed. Anyway his success is to make his Fulani tribe more powerful, but he kept it within himself till he got there.

At this point, it is better to stay silent and watch as events unfold..Amaechi, Tinubu, and Osinbajo are on the move. This isnt only Lagos and S/W runs. For sure Osinbajo will claim Ogun.....he knows he has nothing much in Lagos, and he may even claim Oyo, Ekiti, Benin (Osho may still be powerless), and many northern states. Really, no one can predict what is going to happen since Amaechi is also in the game.

How will he claim Edo? Who told you oshiomhole is powerless? What rubbish talk
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:12am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

Of what relevance is ward chairman when the state chairman, the state's, and the region's political and human structure are not in your hands?

Right now, Osinbajo is just a regular politician with no home or structure to capture anything, the VP is of zero threat to Tinubu.

In my own opinion, looks more like another political strategy because, at the end of the day, one man's ambition and structure will collapse and fold into the other man's structure that Nigerians will end up supporting and rallying around.
some Nigerians are gullible,I hate when people can’t see behold their nose…You just said it all.Do they think Tinubu was not informed when he recalibrated his card?mumu Nigerians.some one was saying he called the governors and they answered…how many of the governors did he call and what did he call them for?blind Nigerians,as for southwest,it is tinubu’s palms…
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
Rexymania:
This guy is using his brain and that of Adeboye's to run this show. Seriously I pray he wins
which adeboye?the one that as not seen an election in 2023?prayers don’t win elections
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by GreyLaw(m): 8:15am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

The VP is the chairman of NEC and number two man of the nation for God's sake. How can he not call a meeting of governors? Shuooooo... how una take dey tink sef?

He is the chairman and not the convener! The convener is the president. The VP cannot call a meeting of governors and they attend if they don't want to. The only person who can do that is Buhari. Governors are more powerful than Nigerian VP. That's the reason Osinbajo couldn't achieve much in his stay as Buhari's VP.

So, if he called the governors and they responded it means they respect him, not because he had the right to summon them. Who be VP where governors de play politics?!
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by GreyLaw(m): 8:17am On Apr 12, 2022
simpleseyi:

Ogunlewe
Obanikoro
Fayemi
Akeredolu
Aregbesola

Please when did Aregbe come back to beg? I haven't seen the news. Any link?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Banter1(m): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:

God almighty will do it for him.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by pacificom: 8:20am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale
How is he one? I beg leave sentiment out of business. Is he not a member of APC ? Or is there any deal between him and anyone that disallowed him down from contesting for presidency. A man dont wave his own ambition for the sake of another man's greed.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ButterBurger: 8:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Parachoko:
can you show me where in my post I said Osinbanjo is ungrateful?
and can you show me where I wrote it that you said it.,
Anyway but it's actually all what I've been reading and hearing from your fellow Tinubu supporters and am pretty sure you all have the same traits.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by BERNIMOORE: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Validated:
To avoid Oshomole's treatment. I guess he would have made sure the the ward chairman is a trusted person.
Imagine Tinubu saying the he doesn't have son grown enough to contest for president... Chai, Was planning to suspend him...and followed by court cases that will disqualify him even before the primaries... Then Tinubu's urchins on Nairaland would have been jumping up in celebration that BAT is genius, but..BAT has just been outsmarted.. Simple
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Parachoko: 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
and can you show me where I wrote it that you said it.,
Anyway but it's actually all what I've been reading and hearing from your fellow Tinubu supporters and am pretty sure you all have the same traits.
No dey talk like small pikin abeg. How can you be saying you know what is on peoples mind? SMH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

PMB Orders Disposal Of Nine Presidential Jets / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.