Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:57 AM

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC (62286 Views)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Not Involved In Auto Accident, Only Stopped To Help / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / 2023 Presidential Election: No Osinbajo No Apc 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Deputy1111(m): 5:34am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo the master planner , he sabi politics than their father

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MikoB: 5:35am On Apr 12, 2022
mprtuary:

I went through your post sir but I didn't see where u said it here months ago. Could you be so kind enough to guide me

That means you didn't take your time very well to read through all, even as recent as 3days ago, I told someone here that he has 10 decided governors and 5 undecided on his side, they turned me to a comedian. Take time to see my past posts on politics section here. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by MikoB: 5:36am On Apr 12, 2022
PEXBlog:

When you see Nigerians governors supporting him, what does it connotes to you? Try and connect the dots.

Governors control the structure and the structure produces the delegates for a party elections.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Diligence: 5:37am On Apr 12, 2022
U guz should leave Osinbajo alone. It's not a crime to choose NOT to kowtow to BAT.

By his declaration, Prof Prof is considered a Man and not a Coward.

Between Tinubu and Osinbajo, you all know that Tinubu stands no chance...

By the way, who did Sanwo-olu leave administration of Lagos State,case he's now tied to the apron strings of BA, following him everywhere and anywhere...

Lagos wld hv since become a metropolitan city, but for BAT, Touts and their ilks...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Tareq1105: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
E don start. D fight don dey set. All of dem Tinubu boy Boyz for nairaland don run comot
Dem never get orders from SWAGAless HQ on wetin to do. I don dey laff dem since one month now. Na so I ask one of dem for nairaland how market. D boy tell me say him don dey mean me since, say If I follow am talk again, him go organize boys to deal with me. I no know say e dey pain dem like dat

Let no one deceive you, there's no issue between VP and Jagaban and nothing can separate them just forget the contest at hand

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Tareq1105: 5:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo the master planner , he sabi politics than their father

You guys are causing more animosity between one that has become two camps.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by maticar: 5:49am On Apr 12, 2022
MikoB:

I always say it here for many months now that osinbajo has done his home work, they find it it difficult to believe, if I tell you how many governors supporting, him you will be amazed.
truth

its only on nairaland you will see delusional tinubu urchins thinking he will win

the man has been outplayed, outsmarted by his boy

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ekukeku(m): 5:53am On Apr 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
E don start. D fight don dey set. All of dem Tinubu boy Boyz for nairaland don run comot
Dem never get orders from SWAGAless HQ on wetin to do. I don dey laff dem since one month now. Na so I ask one of dem for nairaland how market. D boy tell me say him don dey mean me since, say If I follow am talk again, him go organize boys to deal with me. I no know say e dey pain dem like dat

Dey all left once & Neva plan to come back
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by naheem8307(m): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

Gbenu soun... Shut your mouth up

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Heavensent01(m): 5:57am On Apr 12, 2022
plaindealer:
It gladdens my heart to see Igbos jubilating and supporting VP Osinbajo, the mare commissioner.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend syndrome...

To God be the glory grin grin grin

a win win for Yoruba but these people don't mean well, they're just for looking for disunity among southwest to give their Atiku upper hand

Osibanjo as the candidate of APC will not have Tinubu Support hence give Atiku upper hand to capture the presidency, this is their ulterior motive not that they give a fúck about Osibanjo

Tinubu candidacy is a threat to them, once Tinubu is skip out of the primary then they feel relieved but if Osibanjo get it and later reconcile with Tinubu ahead of the general election is still going to be a win win, let's wait and see as things unfold
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Allthetruth(m): 6:02am On Apr 12, 2022
If possible let him take SANUSI as running mate, two intelligent guys. No matter the party I will follow you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Alimi65: 6:04am On Apr 12, 2022
I pity nairalanders, this people are playing mind games with yall, osibanjo and tinubu are always together, they wine and dine in a secret 7 star hotel with selected loyalist press to feed the media propagandas.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by miketayo(m): 6:07am On Apr 12, 2022
All I m sure of is buhari doesn't want tinubu. He probably d one pushing osinbajo

1 Like

Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ComeToJesus: 6:07am On Apr 12, 2022
I can't be deceived. This is just a subterfuge pulled by the SWAGA camp that will in the long run, favour Tinubu in the elimination process.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by tradepunter: 6:12am On Apr 12, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

Wetin be the bstd name?? I go arrange meeting with am and hospital for a couple of weeks....

Useless pieces of idatttsss
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Parachoko: 6:20am On Apr 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
you wan make him gist you so you can argue more with him.
Or you wan go report give your slave master ni, so dey can fight the governors too.
You this foolish slave
What the hell is wrong with some of you? Can't we talk about politics in peace of mind?

Is Osinbanjo paying you?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Parachoko: 6:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Aystarz:

Why don't they ever recruit smart minds for their BMC duties
I'm smarter than your father.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Randomgist(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Outsmarting the master grin grin
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Akaimmanuel(m): 6:21am On Apr 12, 2022
witch mins u have been planning this since at least last year
badt guy
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by israelmao(m): 6:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Lagos is not the entire Nigeria but a part of it and only negligible few of APC in Lagos is saying that for selfish reasons.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by orisa37: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Osinbajo IS WISE. HE DOESN'T WANT TINUBU TO IMPLODE APC ON ANY ACCOUNT.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by ElijahIme1992(m): 6:24am On Apr 12, 2022
SledgeHammerer:

I can't wait for the primary to come. He needs to be schooled in the art of politics.
All this tinubu people self, Osibanjo has every right to throw his hat in the ring...
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Marvins009: 6:26am On Apr 12, 2022
sosanova:
grin grin grin
Osibanjo avoided the Ambode, Obaseki treatment, by registering under APC Ogun State instead of Tinubu controlled Lagos APC

Lols you don’t know the power of BAT he can influence dapo abiodun to give yemi oshiomale treatment
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Bigheart042(m): 6:27am On Apr 12, 2022
In buhari voice...

OSIBADE
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2022
Drama
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by drlateef: 6:31am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
I think Osunbajo is the real political strategist here, not Tinubu. He carefully executed his plans months ago

Lol. We shall see. Only 10 governors at his “strategic” announcement, 4-5 of which are Tinubu boys. Yet he invited 23 progressive governors. Is that not handwriting on the wall?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by HRMK: 6:33am On Apr 12, 2022
that is smart but not smart enough!he wuld still be hunted by lagos members of APC!!
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by bennybuhari: 6:41am On Apr 12, 2022
Craze man talk
Alimi65:
I pity
nairalanders, this people are playing mind games with yall, osibanjo and tinubu are always together, they wine and dine in a secret 7 star hotel with selected loyalist press to feed the media propagandas.
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by BetterNija: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2022
bennybuhari:
Yeah. The fact that he called APC governors and they responded to him says a lot
Tell us how many governor supporting him..
The question is, did he won his ward in last election ?
Declaration is not proof to presidency..
He can declare , and still fail d primary.
All I know is that , the Northerners can't handover government to a pastor, most especially a Redeem Pastor ..
Today is 12/ 04/ 2022..
Let's wait and see
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 12, 2022
Is there any other respectc and loyalty that surpasses this one. Osibanjo had done well for the Medalist in Urinating upon himself..
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by joyandfaith: 6:45am On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Yemi Osinbajo-Odale

Who did he betray?
Re: Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC by HeraldAgric01(m): 6:46am On Apr 12, 2022
Better oil dey your head! quote author=Alimi65 post=111866584]I pity nairalanders, this people are playing mind games with yall, osibanjo and tinubu are always together, they wine and dine in a secret 7 star hotel with selected loyalist press to feed the media propagandas. [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / Aisha Buhari: Bad People Have Taken Over The Country From Us / Peter Obi Arrives Osun State For Lasun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.