Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,910 members, 7,814,074 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Just Lost My Job !!! - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Lost My Job !!! (27421 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by chukkystar(m): 1:21pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Mr Poor & Proud, I sabi employees like u, lazy bones wey go blame everyone except hinself like say hin perfect. abeg if u no want any superior to hold u to account, go start ur own company and do anyhow. shikena. Shiorr
he isn't being proud, his mental Health is important. Only problem here is that he should have had something to fall back to while resigning
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by BrightAhiah(m): 1:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
The end of a thing is the beginning of another...
I wish you a BETTER job ahead, NEVER give up brother despite the hard condition
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by lagonovo: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry to hear this. Stay positive and work on your next plan.

Most importantly, have a honest appraisal of your time on that job. Don't go the convenient route of blaming others without reviewing your own input and efficiency. What do you need to work on?

Some things could be taken away from you but you are always the one in control of your knowledge, your skills, your competence, your diligence, your integrity, your attitude and your overall conduct. Be honest with yourself. Work on your shortcomings, don't get carried away with little progress, work on yourself to add more value to you, in your spare time get more training that you could afford on something you love doing and even the sky won't be the limit eventually.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by ImoleNaija: 1:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Mr Poor & Proud, I sabi employees like u, lazy bones wey go blame everyone except hinself like say hin perfect. abeg if u no want any superior to hold u to account, go start ur own company and do anyhow. shikena. Shiorr

I don't know you, but I don't pray you boss over my enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by kingyakos: 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hope u won't stay for another 30days without any income, if not eye go clear u why u quit ur job without holding on to another with this economy drain were naija dey, u think say na only u dey receive insult for work place? U dey craze sef ogbeni, sidon for house wen day break u eat ur pride.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Point of correction: You sacked yourself.

Broke men and pride are like 5 & 6.

I'm out of this thread. Mtchhheeewwww..
Wintch angry

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by MartinsD12(m): 1:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Its feels bad when you have try your best for a particular company and all you get are insult and talking down on you.

i have been working with this company for 9month and i have always try to make things right but both the ceo and manager talk to me like i have been doing nothing.

Just because a job was delayed due to the pressure i am facing and i was insulted and the ceo asked them to delay my payment for another month.

I have to take my leave immediately because honestly i am fed up with the insults.

I pray God do it again, amen
I did same thing 5 months ago, that's when you realize the need to be self independent, there is nothing as rewarding as having your own business no matter how small it might seem start something start a business start selling something, it's far better than having a work that will make you lose your mental sanity

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by BePrepared: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

For this economy the excuse 4 losing your job is insult? Hmm

I know d kind of indirect humiliation I get on my job as a graduate, but oga when u see responsibility, u put that pride 4 pocket. God help OP

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by dhtml6(m): 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
You left your job, I have done this in the past when my sanity was threatened. But it has high risk sha if you dont have a good backup plan.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by ajayiopy: 1:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Its feels bad when you have try your best for a particular company and all you get are insult and talking down on you.

i have been working with this company for 9month and i have always try to make things right but both the ceo and manager talk to me like i have been doing nothing.

Just because a job was delayed due to the pressure i am facing and i was insulted and the ceo asked them to delay my payment for another month.

I have to take my leave immediately because honestly i am fed up with the insults.

DONT BE DISCOURAGED, JUST MOVE ON. I WILL ADVISE YOU LOOK TOWARDS AGRICULTURE.
MY FRIEND WAS IDLED FOR YEARS UNTIL I ADVISED HIM TO GO BACK TO HIS VILLAGE AND UTILIZED HIS SKILLS OF AGRICULTURE. I REMEMBER TELLING HIM TO START WITH MAIZE PLANTATION, WHICH HE DID AND WITH THE HELP OF GOD ,DEDICATION AND DISCIPLINE.
HE WAS ABLE TO GENERATE HIS SIX MONTHS SALARIES.
GOD WORKS IN A MIRACULOUS WAYS

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by simpleseyi: 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Are you sure you are not cursed? I doubt it. Thunder will strike you soon

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Haba calm down! You assertion Maybe wrong. Nigerian bosses are quiet horrible especially those that own businesses and are not accountable for any insult ot assault towards their subordinates.

I won't be surprised that you are also horrible to those under you.

I pray you don't get to the point where you get to lead people because your type always block your senses to reasoning and assume people are poor and lazy.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Hahjascho(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Point of correction: You sacked yourself.

I'm out of this thread. Mtchhheeewwww..
Put yourself in his shoe.

A man sacks himself when his mental health consistently becomes threatened.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by house10s2: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
It's well
is it
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by na2016: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Did a human being really type this? Are there no other ways to hold him to account than hold his salary? You are terrible!

2 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Daroldigits: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2022
Sorry about that...60% of Nigeria employers are the devil in human skins
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Donaluta(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Every Sunday I put extra 200bucks as offering so that God will make me avoid people like you ... Because I fit deck you

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Hahjascho:
Put yourself in his shoe.
A man sacks himself when his mental health consistently becomes threatened.
Go and give him a job nw.

Nonsense!!
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by w1sEmAn: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Your job lost you ecause you were the person that left the job
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Aystarz: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
error4040:

@OP your CEO de Nairaland o! grin
grin That one ain't CEO of anything. On his best days, he's an APC urchin.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by philip0906(m): 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
[s]Mr Poor & Proud, I sabi employees like u, lazy bones wey go blame everyone except hinself like say hin perfect. abeg if u no want any superior to hold u to account, go start ur own company and do anyhow. shikena. Shiorr[/s]
You dey ment.

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by EmmaLege: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
cry cry cry
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by lagonovo: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
SalisuJasper:

Also, just my thoughts, if you have always had access to a forum like this why did you wait until you left the job to share your experience? You could have leveraged the opinion of hundreds of minds (even if just one clicks) to come up with a plan that works best for you. Sometime to keep in mind.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Aystarz: 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
NwaIgboBoy:
And so will Mahamadu Buhari lose his owm come next year! wink

What a day it will be for Nigerians.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by philip0906(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
[s]Point of correction: You sacked yourself.

I'm out of this thread. Mtchhheeewwww[/s]..
Knuckle headed bimbo.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by prophetfire: 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
. Are you sure that it's how it happened or are you a slave driver that is unhappy that a slave escaped?

1 Like

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Hahjascho(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and give him a job nw.

Nonsense!!
Always read to understand...read to understand.

No offense meant.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by ajerimitan: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
One thing that is more important in life than huge bails of cash is the freedom to control your time and be very much in charge of your life. The dignity of labour is to eventually get promoted from being the eater to becoming the sower. Take all the crap and swallow it when you shift from being paid salaries to you paying people good salaries you WIN. Start from somewhere. Copy business modules and structures improve on them. Learn from the masters and fire the masters. Learn from the osinbajo's of this world. Its not betrayal. That is the system. That is the design.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by ambr055i: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Realestt:
bros u suppose dey the job till u find another suitable job,then u take ur leave after u have secured that job...

This where they get it wrong. I know people who made this decision and still regretting it till date.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Ofadaman(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
Most employees would never employ someone like themselves if they become CEO ,I've seen many lazy unmotivated employees who offer nothing and expect the most.

I just hope this isn't one of those cases,
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by xandy84: 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Naija mentality has made us suffer and smile. An employer can fire his employees for any reason but no employer has the right to hold on to his employees salary for whatever reason. I used to work at Walmart and even if employee steal, they will call police and the first thing they do is write you your check and bye you go. Nigeria government should make a law that criminalize employers holding employee wages for whatever reason. You do not want the guy, fire him but pay him his due.

Nigerialabalaba:

3 Likes

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Jennyclay(f): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
philip0906:

Knuckle headed bimbo.
C'mon get lost!! Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Earn More Than Bank Workers –FCT Cab Drivers / 10 Skills That Are Super Useful To Know In The 21st Century / Ecobank Sacks 1,040 Staff - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.