Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,763 members, 7,955,913 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Just Lost My Job !!! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Just Lost My Job !!! (27704 Views)

What Investment Can I Start Up With 500k As I Just Lost My Job / How I Nearly Lost My Job (A Lesson For Perverts) / Why I Lost My Job At An Airtel Shop Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Elidrisy20: 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
E no go better for buhari
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Poleski: 4:57am On Apr 13, 2022
SalisuJasper:
Its feels bad when you have try your best for a particular company and all you get are insult and talking down on you.

i have been working with this company for 9month and i have always try to make things right but both the ceo and manager talk to me like i have been doing nothing.

Just because a job was delayed due to the pressure i am facing and i was insulted and the ceo asked them to delay my payment for another month.

I have to take my leave immediately because honestly i am fed up with the insults.

I pray God do it again, amen
You had a job and gave it up simply because you felt "insulted" by the CEO and the manager.

You messed up the job and got reprimanded. They did the right thing because they didn't want a proud, lazy person to ruin their hard work. 

You should have gotten another before quitting, but your empty pride didn't let you!
Keep praying for your imaginary god to get another job for you. Wait until hunger sets in.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by upuphim(m): 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
Take the job lost, as opportunity for self employed to join us at Pwan Group real estate business where you work for yourself and earn good commission with no one to insult you. We are currently in 22 states of the nation and with 300 estates. Most billionaires made it through real estate. If interested, send me an email: comoli2009@gmail.com. It is well with your soul.
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by Omoogah: 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!

Job Tittle: GRADUATE TRAINEE
GRADUATE ASSOCIATES

Responsibilities
• Ability to participate in on-the-job training wherever possible.
• Performing office duties as required by the supervisor
• Taking part in meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
• Ensuring that day to day experiences are taken note of as well as keeping a log of things learned.
• Creating reports and making presentations
• Get familiar with personnel duties
Participate in company’s strategic planning
• Adopt to different working environments and team cultures;
• Make sound judgments and make effective, timely decisions;
• Involvement in Hr duties
• Be positive and courageous and seek opportunities to learn and develop

REQUIREMENTS
. Shows adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery
. Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
. Be innovative and creative

Educational Qualifications
OND, HND, BSC from any reputable institution.

Apply by sending your CV to the mail below using the job description as subject of the mail: splatter.careers@gmail.com
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by mosaicafrique: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
Leadway is Hiring, Fresh or Experienced Insurance Advisor for sales/Marketing.
Maximum Age limit is 45 years, minimum Qualification is OND.

Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by HUSTLER001: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Mr Poor & Proud, I sabi employees like u, lazy bones wey go blame everyone except hinself like say hin perfect. abeg if u no want any superior to hold u to account, go start ur own company and do anyhow. shikena. Shiorr.

Work plenty for town but na una lazy entitlement mentality yoots wey prefer to dey waste time for social media and nairaland full everywhere. I don tire to dey beg for lazy yoot wey go con work to con charge phone & yeye laptop, use company wifi to dey watch film and social media.Wen u corrrect dem, instead make dem take correction, dem go dey trash talk with yeye poor man pride.. Na hunger go teach una sense wey una no get , and dat humility and forebearance to learn to grow sumol sumol wey una no get or ur parents teach u but u no collect d hometraining, u go learn am by force las las. shiorr.
Dem go dey misbehave and wen u ask dem to calm down, dem go say make u go chop ur work dem go do crypto as full time job shocked So so Lazy bunch of proud empty headed yoots just full everywhere!

N:B. All ur mentions no worth my response. U be one of dem wey no get job and if u get job, u no serious becos u suppose dey face ur work now but dey use company internet for nonsense.Dem go still sack you las las like OP. And if because of crypto ponzi u dey carry shoulder, na ur old age u go suffer to use ur grey hair con do d same work u no wan do now with black hair today.
idi*ot
Re: I Just Lost My Job !!! by SaintUlot: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
You lost your job or you resigned?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Fires 28 Employees For Protesting Israel-cloud Deal (pictures) / Bennet Omalu Inspired ‘concussion' Hollywood Movie / Ican Vs Anan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.