Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight (10653 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeon(f): 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
jimmyolasun:
E rise? how many rounds? And how long did you last?

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

My bad cry I won't lie I read only the headline.
Hanty is that the reason for using abusive word on me undecided
lol sorry I was only baffled by ur ignorance...well it was only a question grin

Next time read the story before commenting!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by superCleanworks(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

My bad cry I won't lie I read only the headline.
Hanty is that the reason for using abusive word on me undecided

there is no abusive word there.
she only asked if you are sick to which you could have responded in the affirmative or negative.
but who are we to blame for your inability to tell the difference between a statement, a question and a rhetoric question?
or are you mad?
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeon(f): 8:22am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Wow lucky bastard Alot of men will do anything to be in your shoes right now

men like you claim to enjoy rape... we have the writings on NL made by those who was molested @ younger ages by nanny, aunt,uncle,stranger blah blah blah.. AND MOST CLAIMED TO ENJOY IT.

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

she only asked if you are sick to which you could have responded in the affirmative or negative.
but who are we to blame for your inability to tell the difference between a statement, a question and a rhetoric question?
or are you mad?
grin
Lol you will like violence grin

Leave my guy alone

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeon(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Mrkumareze:

Did you cum
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Bashnigga(m): 8:26am On Apr 12, 2022
Op the topic says she raped you...
Still don't see any part of your story where you got raped

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Jeon(f): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

OKAY she rubbed your dick! that is sexual harassment and not rape except there is something extra you are not telling us

so no press charges abi ? angry

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by mmadu4: 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
[s][/s]

You're not only an idiot but a foool

To slap you just dey hungry me now.

Mumu
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Benwallt(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
Any man that got race in this situation painted by the op is not serious and a weakling. You can't tell me that you can't trick her of your room and slam the door shut behind her. You can even tell her you got infection you are treating and can't indulge in sex rather than just stand and take it all in. I will only support your in case of drugging or force.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

or are you mad?
grin
Omo the thing funny grin grin
Are you crazy ? grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 8:30am On Apr 12, 2022
SilentQueen:
lol sorry I was only baffled by ur ignorance...well it was only a question grin

Next time read the story before commenting!

Noted
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 8:32am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111869311][/quote]
I didn't read the story before my assumption tongue.
I thought it was kind of force rape stuff tongue.
It was just blackmail for sex nothing else
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by superCleanworks(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
Cardealer2021:

Omo the thing funny grin grin
Are you crazy ? grin grin

i am typing from yabaleft but i feel alright. na to bite people dey hungry me sha grin
are you kolomental?

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by kullozone(m): 8:38am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

Apeak for yourself man undecided

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by jimmyolasun: 8:40am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111869327][/quote]

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Cardealer2021(m): 8:41am On Apr 12, 2022
superCleanworks:

i am typing from yabaleft but i feel alright. na to bite people dey hungry me sha grin
are you kolomental?
No I'm not grin grin
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Shadysen: 8:50am On Apr 12, 2022
No woman can do this to me except I want to, I will first threatening you that I have recording everything thing then use my power as a man and drag her out, a girl wanted to try shit with me, after we had sex finished , the next thing I had a call from her telling me that I raped her, damn! I quickly reminds her of our facebook chat, I saved every fuvking messsages, I even told her that I recorded our conversation before we started fuvkin. She give up, she's scared of me till today, be careful with that gender guys.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Rickmann: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now

A woman forced herself on you and you came here to report to us to go flog am, abi? ...you don see council of elders na

C'mon getat.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by techWriter3: 9:10am On Apr 12, 2022
idiot like dey say ... However, check my_p.rofile if you need help with your dissertation, assignment, or thesis.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by medriano: 9:12am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

You need to get your brain examined. See how you made it seem like it’s a normal thing. She.

Op, sorry about what happened to you. Make sure she never enters your apartment and don’t go in hers. Let her understand you can’t be friends and be firm about it.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by medriano: 9:16am On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P I have been in your shoes ones.. I actually wanted to bleep the girl,but the rate at which she wanted to bleep me was so much that I became scared, I was like this girl must be possessed or wants to give me HIV, I tried my best to chase her away but she tore her clothes and said she will scream that I wanted to rape her, taking advantage of me living in my family house.
I managed to escape the room and went to one of my bad uncle's window and told him to come out there is problem.
I told him everything and He said I should go back to my room while he will be listening to our conversation, I entered my room,this time she was fully naked, and was more aggressive, immediately she said She will scream rape,my uncle barged in and gave her the beating of her life, and chase her at 3am.it was after a week, I knew my uncle recorded everything incase she comes with the police.

Way to go. Your uncle is a great man.

4 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by medriano: 9:18am On Apr 12, 2022
jimmyolasun:
E rise? how many rounds? And how long did you last?

How old are you?
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by siofra(f): 9:23am On Apr 12, 2022
Hmmm.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 12, 2022
mmadu4:

shut up stop acting like a sex starved idiot which lot of men if u have not had sex before go to a sex harbo and get one this dude was sexually insulted, men are sexually abused daily who will speak out if you do people like will say this type of rubbish am highly disappointed in you as a man
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Kingpin1000: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2022
medriano:

Way to go. Your uncle is a great man.
He is the kind of Uncle,that you can tell anything and won't judge you.
He likes making this statement, "what have you people done that we haven't done before"

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by sansid(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=Jeon post=111869311][/quote]

A man can be raped too. Some time around 2002/03, I visited this recent acquaintance of mine at her home at Redbricks around BUK, on the account of her claim that she had a domestic accident (Note: we were not dating. We were just friends).

However, when i arrived at her place that day, I discovered it wasn't true. She only said that to get me to come down to her place. While I was in her apartment, she became very seductive and was trying to talk me into having s*x. But I flatly turned her down cos I was not mentally prepared for what she was throwing at me. I even told her at that point that i wanted to leave. Immediately I said that, she stood up, grabbed the door key from the rug and locked the door. I was shocked to my bone marrows.

I politely asked her many times to open the door but she blatantly refused. When I began to threaten to forcefully collect the key from her, she said if I even dare that she would scream that I want to rape her.

When I didn't know what to do again, I sat mute on her bed looking like a kidnapped child. She came over to me once more and tried to convince me to have s*x with her but I remained adamant. In the mean time, I was just thinking of how I can get myself out of her place. At a point, I came up with the excuse that I don't have a condom. She asked if getting me one would solve the problem, and I said 'yes' instantly thinking there is no way she can get it. Consequently, she asked me to stand up from the mattress, and I did. When I stood up, she raised the mattress from the rug. What I saw under the mattress nearly made me to pass out! Just mention the brand of condom you want, they are all fully represented. cry

To cut the long story short: it seemed my stubbornness must have pissed her off so much that she thought of how to deal with me. So she called her friends, about five of them. They came all at once. They all had tattoos and were all skimpily dressed. When they entered, they asked her if I was the one and she said yes. They turned to me and asked me why I was maltreating their friend. I told them I wasn't maltreating her in anyway; that I just wanted to go so that I can come back prepared some other time. grin.

That explanation didn't seem to sit well with them. But surprisingly they told the lady that I was in her apartment that they will be back for me. When I heard that, something in me told me to make sure those girls don't come back and meet me in that apartment. Immediately they stepped out, I quickly began to wrack my brain. Eventually, I decided to calm the girl down and I made her to believe I was now ready to do her bidding. She became more relaxed and left the door unlocked. I saw my opportunity to escape and I didn't dither. I ran like a PoW escaping from Sobibor![color=#990000][/color].

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Christiansimon: 11:08am On Apr 12, 2022
This One Load Well..abeg who Won Rape Me :DThis One Load Well..abeg who Won Rape Me
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Godada(m): 11:20am On Apr 12, 2022

This is by far the most refreshing thread I have ever opened in nairaland.

I salute the Ladies who spoke against this nefarious action.

Thanks.

To the Op, this should be traumatic experience for you.

Hope you take necessary measures to forestall a repeat. Take care of yourself psychologically

3 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by angelfallz(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
mmadu4:

[/s]
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Ate247(m): 11:32am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

Tah!!! I’m not sex starved. Why would I be lucky I got raped?
do you have sense? Old man like you. One small girl rape you. Who are you deceiving. Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Prettygirl200(f): 11:37am On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:
Good morning Nlders, I decided to share this because it has been bothering me and I want to lose this trauma as soon as possible. So it happened I moved to this house just last December and there’s this single undergraduate that occupies the flat beside me, we have been friends since I moved in but we just kept it that way.

I noticed some famzing and name calling like boyfriend and co as time went on, but I didn’t add so much importance to it because I thought well, we were getting along so well as just neighbors mind you she knows I bang girls , I don’t have a relationship but she knows like 2 girls that I shag regularly Nd I also know her bf

We smoked together, sometimes she cooks and offers me some which I appreciate but ever since I bought my new gen she has been using that opportunity to stay so late at my side , even after all other niggaz go to their various flats to rest, she will still remain and disguise like she’s still charging just for us to be left alone

So last night, I guess she couldn’t hold it anymore and she stylishly asked my friend to please leave for his room cos she wants to Bleep me (he told me that this morning ) though I haven’t told him yet what the girl did so I’m thinking maybe she has been planning this all along. God knows I don’t find this girl attractive at all but it is what it is I told her it is not happening anymore and if she tries to initiate it again I will charge her for assault and rape

Imagine this girl just came over me and started rubbing my dick, even though I protested she said she would scream I wanted to rape her. I’m just glad my friend is telling me this now this morning so that would also be part of evidence when I’m ready to take charges

I’m so bleeped up right now
Well this your story sounds fictional but if it's not den I apologise on her behalf. Though the rate of men being raped, is very very rare compare to women. That of men should be around 2 to 3 percent. All thesame sorry!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things Guys Should Know About Girls / 4 Ways To Kiss A Friend And Get Away With It!!! / Ladies Dont Lie..who Would U Chose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.