Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight (10645 Views)

I Have Been 'Servicing' My Neighbor's Pregnant Wife & I Want To Stop - Man Cries / How A Girl Raped Me And This Happened / She Raped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by nicedayontop: 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
I don't believe the OP, u mean u smoked together and that she cooked for u and stay late in your apartment and u allowed it all this while. What do u smoke together sef? Thank God she is not another chioma or chidinma, u would have been dead by now.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by nicedayontop: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Let's say it's you. Will her threat make you succumb if actually you didn't want to have s.x with her?
I like this question, u are not a pretender like others that sympathezing with the OP. What if she is a hiv patient, would her threat of screaming make u to allow her to infect u.

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by AroOkigbo(m): 5:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
SenecaTheYonger:

She literally threatened to scream rape if he does anything. And it’s still men like you that will believe her
Let's say it was you, will the threat make you to have it with her if you never had any feeling? What if she was a HIV patient? Will you still go ahead?
OP isn't serious, and I hate men like him. He took advantage of a lady that smoke with her, and is here looking for sympathy. I can't fall for it! OP is a grown man who lives alone, and have been having with irregular babes.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by damosky12(m): 5:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P I have been in your shoes ones.. I actually wanted to bleep the girl,but the rate at which she wanted to bleep me was so much that I became scared, I was like this girl must be possessed or wants to give me HIV, I tried my best to chase her away but she tore her clothes and said she will scream that I wanted to rape her, taking advantage of me living in my family house.
I managed to escape the room and went to one of my bad uncle's window and told him to come out there is problem.
I told him everything and He said I should go back to my room while he will be listening to our conversation, I entered my room,this time she was fully naked, and was more aggressive, immediately she said She will scream rape,my uncle barged in and gave her the beating of her life, and chase her at 3am.it was after a week, I knew my uncle recorded everything incase she comes with the police.

Many men have been raped and blackmailed like this. Some who resisted have had charges of rape against them.

More boys/men should speak out so male rape would be taken seriously...

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by damosky12(m): 5:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, sue that idiot asap! angry

Get her arrested for rape and sexual assault, sue her and lock her up in the prison immediately!!!! This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them

Like it's that easy. You think Nigerian police or Nigerian judiciary will take adult male sexual harassment seriously?
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by damosky12(m): 5:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Let's say it was you, will the threat make you to have it with her if you never had any feeling? What if she was a HIV patient? Will you still go ahead?
OP isn't serious, and I hate men like him. He took advantage of a lady that smoke with her, and is here looking for sympathy. I can't fall for it! OP is a grown man who lives alone, and have been having with irregular babes.

Well, the human mind thinks of safest options...

There are girls who have been blackmailed into sex against their will too (that's what rape is). In many cases, they could have fought and resisted if the guy had HIV. But, they went for the safest option (preferring the rapist have their way instead of carrying out some threat). The human mind always go for the safest option.

If the OP thinks the lady had HIV, he could have thought prison is better than hiv. But he didn't think she did, so he went for the other option: allowing someone assault him against his will. Maybe there's more he could have done though.

But, if the story is as it is narrated, that's rape!

1 Like

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Believe this crap, you'll believe anything.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by youngblaq: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
O.P I have been in your shoes ones.. I actually wanted to bleep the girl,but the rate at which she wanted to bleep me was so much that I became scared, I was like this girl must be possessed or wants to give me HIV, I tried my best to chase her away but she tore her clothes and said she will scream that I wanted to rape her, taking advantage of me living in my family house.
I managed to escape the room and went to one of my bad uncle's window and told him to come out there is problem.
I told him everything and He said I should go back to my room while he will be listening to our conversation, I entered my room,this time she was fully naked, and was more aggressive, immediately she said She will scream rape,my uncle barged in and gave her the beating of her life, and chase her at 3am.it was after a week, I knew my uncle recorded everything incase she comes with the police.

Hope you bought that man better wine. Na legend he be.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by lecowas: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Whazar:

She DID it and you know if she screams now , 99% will believe her side of the story even on here I just lock up oo and besides it was in my room again imagine

And u cannot tell her u have gonorrhea, kro kro, or even hiv or any other thing to calm her hot body
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by sharpwriter(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kingpin1000:
shocked Kai... Your uncle no get joy o cheesy
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by haabidah666: 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
No woman can rape me.... undecided undecided
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by AroOkigbo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
damosky12:

There are girls who have been blackmailed into sex against their will too (that's what rape is). In many cases, they could have fought and resisted if the guy had HIV. But, they went for the safest option (preferring the rapist have their way instead of carrying out some threat). The human mind always go for the safest option.

If the OP thinks the lady had HIV, he could have thought prison is better than hiv. But he didn't think she did, so he went for the other option: allowing someone assault him against his will. Maybe there's more he could have done though.

What would you have done if you were in his position and all?
I understand safety but ladies are raped against their wish not because of threat. The consider the unmatched physical energy of the rapist (rapists) as well as chances of harm (weapons) /loss of dear life before succumbing. This is aside being under a spell or influence of alcohol or drugs.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by bola4dprec(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
GooodHardDick:
OP, sue that idiot asap! angry

Get her arrested for rape and sexual assault, sue her and lock her up in the prison immediately!!!! This is exactly why Nigeria girls are useless. All of them
my regards to your mum
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Paulianfa(m): 12:23am On Apr 13, 2022
Whazar:

Tah!!! I’m not sex starved. Why would I be lucky I got raped?

Who rape u? Who was on top? Who insert ur tool in there? What makes ur tools to stand strong? Who are u? A man or a woman.
Guy leave that thing, u don run am.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Paulianfa(m): 12:28am On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

shocked

Whether the guy story is true or not, whether he writes it for attention or not, but I want to tell you that you're very stupid with this your comment.

You're the reason why men rape is not taken serious in the society and why men feel ashamed to come out and speak when they're being raped because idiotic nonentities that are sex starved like you will come out to laugh them to scorn because to them, they see the guy being raped as being lucky.

I know it might have been so difficult for you to sleep with a woman, as non wish to sleep with you , reason you see him being lucky.

Guy u are right anyway but a girl, I mean just one girl cannot rape me. Who dashed am power. That guy and the story na fake.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 13, 2022
SHINJA:

Thunder fire my dead mother.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by JUMO95: 1:29am On Apr 13, 2022
mmadu4:

Wow lucky bastard Alot of men will do anything to be in your shoes right now
you lots need alot of advice
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Victerica(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2022
superCleanworks:

there is no abusive word there.
she only asked if you are sick to which you could have responded in the affirmative or negative.
but who are we to blame for your inability to tell the difference between a statement, a question and a rhetoric question?
or are you mad?
grin

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by Victerica(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2022
superCleanworks:

there is no abusive word there.
she only asked if you are sick to which you could have responded in the affirmative or negative.
but who are we to blame for your inability to tell the difference between a statement, a question and a rhetoric question?
or are you mad?
grin

Person wey no read before e comment stupidity!

No be madness be that?
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by fattprince(m): 8:10am On Apr 13, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

shocked

Whether the guy story is true or not, whether he writes it for attention or not, but I want to tell you that you're very stupid with this your comment.

You're the reason why men rape is not taken serious in the society and why men feel ashamed to come out and speak when they're being raped because idiotic nonentities that are sex starved like you will come out to laugh them to scorn because to them, they see the guy being raped as being lucky.

I know it might have been so difficult for you to sleep with a woman, as non wish to sleep with you , reason you see him being lucky.

Use you brain. He didn't say he was lucky to be raped, he said he was lucky to be in a position other men would like to be that is being offered sex. And I believe the op has replied him better.
Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by fattprince(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2022
Ishilove:
Believe this crap, you'll believe anything.
Why shouldn't I believe. Didn't you see where he said she will shout that he tried to rape her if he didn't bulge. Isn't that rape by coercion? She knew the power she had and she used it to have sex without op's consent. I'm sure it's people like you that will enter the room and beat Op up if an evil girl shout and accused him of rape when in fact it's the girl that wants to rape.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Neighbor Raped Me Overnight by fattprince(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2022
damosky12:

Common sense isn't common. Leave those guys, I doubt they will say something like that if the victim was female. I mean she threatened him. And with what we've seen and read the girl knew she had the power and she used it well. If the Op knew about what she told his friend it would have been a different case.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enhance Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil. / What's Your Take On Court Marriage? / 20 Places To Have Sex Before You Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.