Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,536 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37793 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Basicend: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Shut up your dirty mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by DLSReigns: 8:30am On Apr 13, 2022
And if u were informed, would you have stopped him?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by israelmao(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Lagos is not entire Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by SmartPolician: 8:31am On Apr 13, 2022
Mickykarim:
You are dealing with a cunny professor of law, with subtle uncanny motive.

Most short people are always cunning and full of wisdom. At least they cannot be short and still be stupid. Who go gree marry them? grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by princejones(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.
True talk

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 13, 2022
The war hath started.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by President2001(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
I'm waiting for Bisi Akande to declare his intentions to contest for President
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Acidosis(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?

Sanction because..? You want to sanction your vice president? LMAO grin grin

You guys easily forget the powers of the presidency. As far as he remains in that office, nobody dares.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by DavSagacity(m): 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.
Greed, Selfishness , Crave for Power - just like A Fulani man that craved for power for 16 years only to get there without any blue print of what to do to transform the state of the Nation. And that's where that decision to vote for a old retired soldier has landed us now. Let's come together and say No to old men ruling this Country.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
festacman:
Why is Hon. Seye Oladejo, the Publicity Secretary of the Lagos APC wailing since yesterday VP Osinbajo declared his presidential ambition?

Politics is local, Prof. Osinbajo is from Ikenne and needed to register in his hometown given especially how he was treated by his VGC neighbors in 2019 election. How is that a problem? Moreover, the moment the APC membership revalidation exercise was going, the VP observed the exercise in broad daylight. So, why this wailing?
it's a shame how Lagos APC people are behaving... The same man they call star boy... They think national politics is like lagos politics where some people are told to keep quiet... They are in for a shocker

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Basicend: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
SmartPolician:

Most short people are always cunning and full of wisdom. At least they cannot be short and still be stupid. Who go gree marry them? grin

You are such a fool.

You that you are tall and tallest, what have you achieved with your life.

How many woman have you married too?
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by MemoriesAndMe: 8:36am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?
Sanction over what? Having same ambition as another member?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by biggie73(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
...elder stateman my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by MartinsD12(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-never-informed-us-before-relocating-membership-to-ogun-state-lagos-apc/
Since the VP is from a ogun state what is there problem if he moves his membership to Ogun

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Advocate500: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Campaign for Peter Obi, the well packaged fraud from Alaigbo.

Leave Yorubas to themselves

Aregbesola supporter,i had your master have been disgrace by his master? On whose mandate are you standing now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by moneyissweet(m): 8:37am On Apr 13, 2022
Everybody can't be like Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

No O! No be dat one make am move ministry to Ogun state. If him go Lagos state go vote or do registration, Tinubu boys go just use style embarrass am. Dem fit even use remote control knack am slap. Pastor dey use him brain to dodge rofor rofor. Unlike dem boy boys wen still dey online dey form unity party. For street, tings don change. Dem don begin fight already. Now b time to watch and pray

Funsho Williams comes to mind.
Even Buhari said it that they might kill him if he reveal his identity.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by babamoha(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2022
Osinbajo is three in one a pastor a lawyer and a thief (politician) so he must be wise man cause he understood the doctrine of the Bible and the law of the land and act of squandered through politics.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Bottomofpussy(m): 8:38am On Apr 13, 2022
How will he step down? When he told us that been a president is his life time ambition. This is his last shot at the election.
Johnames:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by hush15: 8:38am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://independent.ng/osinbajo-never-informed-us-before-relocating-membership-to-ogun-state-lagos-apc/

This one that Tinubu camp are perturbed over Osinbajo's declaration, maybe they have forgotten the guy na lawyer...

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Deeprooted: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
That's bcoz he knows you people are Tinubu puppets!

He's smarter than your wildest imagination!

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:39am On Apr 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

Since the VP is from a ogun state what is there problem if he moves his membership to Ogun

They are pained because they can't suspend or bully him on the election day when he comes out to vote.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Tilumbu people in pains

Commissioner outsmarted them

That creepy commissioner.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
olabukola:
You are talking of STAR BOY here. Be mindful b4 you ruin Yoruba agenda.
BAT or PYO all na ours.
tilumbu is Yoruba agenda not osinbajo atleast Yoruba Muslim and muric would tell you so
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Arysexy(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
Tinubu plan has been thwarted. Lagos APC wanted to expel him using Tinubu loyalist.

Tinubu Edo no be Lagos part 2 loading.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by jrusky(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2022
All these are unfounded allegations.

Why are they afraid of him if I may ask?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Basicend:

You are such a fool.

He was joking no need to bury him alive, short people sef.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by SmartPolician: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Basicend:

You are such a fool.

I wanted to report you to the mods so they can suspend your account for a while.

On second thought, I figured that it wasn't necessary because I have probably hurt your feelings. Apologies for that.

However, you should know that I said MOST, not ALL. This means that there are lots of exceptions to that observation.

Live and let live

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by bn2murphy(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
bennybuhari:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

It's a good strategy to beat the bullion van bully.
Does bullion van bully consult his caucus and particularly the VP of his ambition before making it public?
In Nigeria today the VP is a more decorated citizen than Bullion Van bully.
A first class citizen not a goon leader.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I know he is yoruba but at the same time we shouldn't tolerate betrayal, backstabbing and Judasnature

If fayemi should declare, I wont mind, if Amosun should declare I won't mind. In essence if any other omoluabi should declare I won't mind but you see this osinbanjo, just acted in an unforgivable manner just as Judas did. And the end of judas, we all know.

Osinbanjo has just lost every moral grounds to preach Christianity. I am highly disappointed in him. He got power drunk or should I say he is been used like a doll attached to a string.

#PastorTheJudas

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by mikaael(m): 8:42am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Save your tears for them Tinubu will be schemed out of the race...okay?
All you enemies of Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lere Olayinka Writes Buhari A Letter Over Bola Ige's Reopened Murder Case / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.