Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,391 members, 7,812,151 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:07 AM

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC (37786 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / Lagos APC Set To Sue NWC For Nullifying Congress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by ExcelDBM: 8:43am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?

Tinubu should try it and see if EFCC will not come knocking on his door.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Bottomofpussy:
How will he step down? When he told us that been a president is his life time ambition. This is his last shot at the election.
I laugh

They don't know this is tilumbu last shot at his life ambition

He would be 86 when presidency comes south again

I doubt he would let go of his last chance like that, dude may not die a fulfilled man after all he has taken from Lagos if he doesn't get presidency

I even see him going to SDP because he has cum too far on this and he can't throw osinbajo as his consesus
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by lakesidepapa(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
President2001:
I'm waiting for Bisi Akande to declare his intentions to contest for President

Joke of the day.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Mooh247: 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Tinubu should try it and see if EFCC will not come knocking on his door.

EFCC have been knocking since 2003 and he has always welcomed them

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by zelnababa(m): 8:44am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.
osinbajo will be puppet in hand of northners, and easy win for pdp. i personally will vote against him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by ExcelDBM: 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
Unigrad:

You think the VP is not loved in south west?

Don't mind him. If not for Tinubu's bullion vans, why would anyone want to endorse or support him?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Beedude(m): 8:45am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you.

Tinubu gave the snake political ladder to climb to a high office of the VP, now Tinubu need the ladder, the judas pulled it off.

Again, just pray you don't get betrayed by those closest to you. Else you would feel the pain
Why are you this pained? Are you in any way related to Tinubu.
Don't die for any politician. It is better you allow ur parents use you for blood money than all these you are doing.
At the end, this may be a ploy between Tinubu and PYO.
Dont trust politician. They dont reason the way you do. FFK a known hater of Buhari is now dinning with him.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by akinsmyk(m): 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:
The green snake � is just a Judas.

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

I detest betrayal, I detest greed and I detest power drunken nature.

Fake pastor.

For the records, it wasn't Tinubu that nominated him in 2014, he was against it at first and later supported it. Someone else suggested him while they were shopping for a VP

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by justmi1: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I am very sure when Tinubu picked him as VP back in 2014 he would have thought since he is a pastor he is going to keep to agreement not know the Judas blood that flows in him will come out once he taste power.

It's quite surprising when people say they don't see anything bad in what that midget did.

Why not assume someone that is suppose to be your close pal and ally, someone you've broken bread with now turning out to be the one to betray you. How would you feel.

There are just some moral grounds you don't cross. If I am to be tinubu and I win the presidency God know I will go after him with full force efcc, icpc et Al. All thr money he has stolen, he will vomit it. Because nothing hurts more than the betrayal of a close pal.

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Don't be myopic bro.
Is it about them? they don't even care about you and you are defending one against the other. To me, it should be about the country and its citizen, and not personal interest. Let the most qualified win.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by ExcelDBM: 8:46am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

One knock doesn't always open the door. But the door will beckon sooner or later if the knock persists.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by dogooder: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Some people have been recruited or get paid to come online and start rubbishing Osinbajo's image. I don't understand all the noise about betrayal. They are just talking bla bla and reasoning as if Naija presidency is Tinubu's birth right which Osinbajo is contesting with him. Abeg, is it Tinubu's family's turn?

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

They have declared , yet they still won't let Tinubu's name rest

Tinubu this, Tinubu that

Tinubu has never lost his ward, Local Government, Senatorial district, State , since 1993 when he joined partisan politics 30 years ago

Osinbajo has lost his Poling Unit in Lekki Lagos and Asokoro Aso Rock aguda house residence twice

Na you go use one mouth support osinbajo

Na you go use another mouth finish am

Which side you dey

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by foreshore(m): 8:47am On Apr 13, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by GeneralDae: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
There is no betrayal there. He has the right to run and test his popularity, he doesn't have to wait for Tinubu. In life, you take your chances when they present themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by aarony00: 8:48am On Apr 13, 2022
You be mumu o
4words:

And you think this snake will be a vibrant president? Did you listen to his declaration speech? Nothing inspiring, nothing to look forward to, just some bunch of asslicking.

Yes my type voted Macron, same also my type voted Biden.

Young has had different portfolio in government what have they done with it? Heck Bello is young an governor of kogi, what did he do?

See its not by young or old but by structure, human resource and the will. Tinubu got this and not some fake pastor, green snake.

#PastorTheJudas

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Justhere: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
There is no issue here. Guy man move to his home town.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by PointZerom: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
hisexcellency34:
he may have escaped sanction from Lagos APC but what of South West chapter?

In Igbo land, we always pray for our children to be greater than us. Tinubu should go and sit down.
With him as president, Nigeria will be ruled by the Muslims for 24yrs consecutively bearing in mind that after his 8yrs power returns to a northern Muslim.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by ExcelDBM: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Lol, let Tinubu try and see if he won't get worse than the Oshiomole treatment.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by eddie7: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
In 2019 Akinwunmi Ambode was about to be denied 2nd term as Lagos Governor, he approach his colleagues to help him beg Asiwaju. The APC Governors forum met Tinubu in Abuja, their Chairman Atiku Bagudu of Kebbi state prostrated before Asiwaju the godfather.

Their reguest was not granted, Ambode was replaced by Sanwoolu. The APC Governors forum were dissapointed and embarrassed.

Today reluctantly Asiwaju was before the APC Governors led by the same Atiku Bagudu who went and postrated before Asiwaju. He is seeking for their help and support the way Osinbajo did yesterday.

The Governors are in control of the delegates that will vote in the primary. One good turn they say deserve another. Is this not the time for the Governors to pay back Tinubu in his own coins. Time will tell.

Interesting times ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 8:49am On Apr 13, 2022
Beedude:

Why are you this pained? Are you in one way related to Tinubu.
Don't die for any politician. It is better you allow ur parents use you for blood money than all these you are doing.
At the end, this may be a ploy between Tinubu and PYO.
Dont trust politician. They dont reason the way you do. FFK a known hater of Buhari is now dinning with him.
this one no be ploy o, Na real battle

Osinbajo won't run from Tinubu camp and Lagos to be plotting this game
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Ilaje1: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

They have declared , yet they still won't let Tinubu's name rest

Tinubu this, Tinubu that

Tinubu has never lost his ward, Local Government, Senatorial district, State , since 1993 when he joined partisan politics 30 years ago

Osinbajo has lost his Poling Unit in Lekki Lagos and Asokoro Aso Rock aguda house residence twice

OBJ lost his and still became the president. What's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by IbomFinest: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
[s]
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas
[/s]
Don't commit suicide o because of Prof matter. Tinubu be Prof?
Prof get sense pass am joor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Mooh247: 8:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na you go use one mouth support osinbajo

Na you go use another mouth finish am

Which side you dey

Stating facts isn't support for a candidate
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Mooh247: 8:52am On Apr 13, 2022
Ilaje1:

OBJ lost his and still became the president. What's your point?

Lost his Poling Unit once, won it in the re election

My point as relating this topic is simple street credibility and home base support
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by TheWolfen(m): 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Ttalk:
Osinbajo is an underdog, he is winning people's heart already, whatever Tinubu camp does would be termed as bullying, All eyes is on Tinubu, he should thread softly

Lol.
Well said.
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by GloriousGbola: 8:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Fortunately Osinbajo has already learnt from the edo saga.

His declaration for president is a declaration of war. And all is fair in love and war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Truthisunique2: 8:57am On Apr 13, 2022
Mooh247:

Stating facts isn't support for a candidate
we sha want to be knowing una position very clear unlike heli.nues and co because Tinubu have made his very clear on his disowned political son

Osinbajo sha betrayed tinubu, I believe he was looking at this when he went for a supposed innocent non political pastor for vp
Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Way4orward: 8:59am On Apr 13, 2022
He knows the rules and the game. Osinbajo is teaching all these lagosians agberos how to play politics

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by hopexter(m): 9:01am On Apr 13, 2022
ovieigho:
Lol

They are so pained for this smart move
Lagos is Tinubu and Tinubu is Lagos ,
They can expel osinbajo as a member in Lagos which will make it difficult for him to contest if not for this smartest move !!

You call this smart move? Well what can I say, it’s Judas Iscariots week anyway. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2022
Johnames:
Osinbajo did not do anything wrong, I'm expecting tinubu to step down and support osinbajo, He is an elder state man. He is not fit to become Nigeria president, we should tell ourselves the truth.

We should tell ourselves the whole truth.

The kind of "dirty work" Osibanjo did for tinubu during his governorship era was enough for tinubu to endorse Osibanjo anytime any day. He made Tinubu's looting of Lagos treasury very tactical and complex that you dare not question the legality. It's crazy how no one is looking at that.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Ilaje1: 9:03am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

Fake pastor.

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

Either you are stupid or intentionally being stupid. It is in public domain that Tinubu never recommended Osinbajo but himself. Buhari rejected Tinubu which led to tension between them. It was Amosun and Aregbe that worked on that getting VP because they were running out of time. It was Aregbe that suggest Osinbajo which Tinubu rejected. And out of the 3 names (Fashola, Basically Akande, Osinbajo) given to Buhari, Buhari chose Yemi. While Tinubu kicked against it, Aregbe had to make him see the reason while Osinbajo is the ideal candidate. Not a politician, not ambitious, doesn't have structures in case he wants to contest, he certainly he won't pose a threat to Tinubu's ambition....so they thought. Tinubu reluctantly agree. By and large, Tinubu's camp didn't support Yemi because they thought he was capable. They supported his candidature because they thought he was weak politically, and hence won't be a trouble for them to sideline. They miscalculated.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC by Ajixegun: 9:05am On Apr 13, 2022
4words:

I am glad you are taking note.

However, one thing I am sure of is that OsinbanjoTheJudas is just wasting his time. He will be thought a great lesson in politics, only time will tell.

Again,

#PastorTheJudas
#OsinbanjoTheJudas

You seems to be daft, are you?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery / China-africa Summit; Pro-biafra Supporters Protest In South Africa. Photos / Buhari Arrives Ijebu Ode , Ogun State @40 - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.