Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

Some Mind-blowing Psychological Facts About Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Mind-blowing Psychological Facts About Men (663 Views)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Some Mind-blowing Amazing Facts About The Human Body? / 10 Mind Blowing Yoruba Cute Names To Call Your Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Mind-blowing Psychological Facts About Men by Princeton92(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
1. After sex, Men want to sleep and women want to talk.
2. Men express their strongest feelings through the act of making love.
3. According to a survey, men can listen to their male friends for ages, but they can only listen to their girlfriend or wife for six minutes.
4. Most men love women with thicker and longer hair.
5. According to Psychological facts of the male study, Male wearing shirts look more attractive than the ones wearing t-shirts.
6. Men hate asking for help most of the time and will avoid talking any help until they feel they can’t do it by themselves.
7. Men lie twice as often as women.
8. Men don’t like comparison. They hate if any female will compare them to other males.
9. Men are physically strong but emotionally weak compared to Women.
10. Unfaithful men have lower IQs.

Happy Reading!!... grin cool

Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

1 Like

Re: Some Mind-blowing Psychological Facts About Men by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:25pm On Apr 12, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: Some Mind-blowing Psychological Facts About Men by Unzerious: 7:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
7 & 10.
Well, What do I Know.
Wahala oo

(1) (Reply)

Blow Everywhere As Lady Catches Her Boyfriend In Bɛd With Another Lady (video) / Addressing The Myth Of Age Difference In Relationships Or Marriages / Waec 2022 CRS/CRK , IRS/IRK Questions And Answers Obj And Essay [june 8 2022]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.