Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (55225 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by izicooo(f): 7:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
mmsen:

Your argument is without merit.

A man who is disrespected without cause has every right to complain.

One of the reasons why Nigeria is a mess is because people keep seeing good people being maltreated and evil doers being protected and rewarded. This story is but a microcosm of what is wrong with the world.
I give you don win with your big grammar Micro...
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Its funny that you do not even know that you are too fooolish to argue and insult people online. You can't even construct a correct sentence, yet you insult and argue online..... dingbat*.
ultraviolet27:

slowpoke that has never heard of auto Correct.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Passionate1(m): 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Moral of this story; Never trust a woman. .
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by fluffybaby(f): 8:25pm On Apr 14, 2022
Amojii:

Thanks for expatiating...meanwhile you dey enter my eye shocked

Lol. Your eyes are sharp. It's good to like better thing so I appreciate.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Fourwinds: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
that is humans for you..

Reason why I don't give advice to femaleisfuture again because they are very manipulative and fish brain
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Testimony1988(m): 9:33pm On Apr 14, 2022
She's rude, the bolt guy acted base on instruction.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Kfed4ril(m): 10:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
that is humans for you..

That’s why I stopped driving Bolt,
small unmannered children that their father can’t afford a car will be insulting and dirtying your car untop 500 naira trip.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Jeon(f): 10:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kfed4ril:

That’s why I stopped driving Bolt,
small unmannered children that their father can’t afford a car will be insulting and dirtying your car untop 500 naira trip.

shocked

so you stop it because of what they said...
why not play deaf ears and kick on ur engine..

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Jerkbaba: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Can you imagine! Never feel sorry for all these girls. Naija girls are useless! All of them!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Kfed4ril(m): 11:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

shocked

so you stop it because of what they said...
why not play deaf ears and kick on ur engine..

I have other hustle I did to buy the car na. So I just concentrated full time on my other hustles.
It’s like a normal thing with almost all the young ladies I carried, the guys no to get problem.
See if I tell you Wetin my eye see for the short time I drove ehh?
Is it the one that I carry runs girl that wanted to pay with bj, or the one that didn’t eat at home but decided to eat in my car and dirty they car, or the ones that refused to pay what the app showed because of her multiple stops and wasting my time, not knowing her money was counting, I was not caught up for that shit I had to stop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 15, 2022
fluffybaby:

Lol. Your eyes are sharp. It's good to like better thing so I appreciate.

Is that a yes?
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by emmaodet: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2022
pansophist:
Her mentality is really bad. How does riding for uber means one is low? You know a society that is messed up in all level when hardworking citizens are looked down upon. The obsession with status is so stupid on all level I honestly can't find a justification for it.

What's even Ironic is that she feels high status because she thinks she is, not because she truly is. She judge her status by the kind of men she follows, not the kind of woman she has developed herself to be. Such an idiot.

There was one Christmas eve, me with other international students and a Dutch professor went for the fireworks, and as usual, there was lots of can beers, bottles and plastic littered all around the streets. In Sweden, you can exchange a bottle of beer for .25 cents each.

We spent the night pick trash bottles from street to streets till next morning up to ten full bags, and sold all next day, amounting to about 75 euros or so, we shared the money. It was little money, but it just shows how a healthy society should run, where everyone is respected as humans, especially if they are working a honest job. People will respect such professors for that act, unlike Nigeria where he will be looked down on.

At the bolded is very very very common with nigerian girls.
You will see a jobless useless lazy girl who will look down on a teacher who came to woo/toast her just because her EX was a doctor.
To her, he is not on her level. She knows they calibers of men she rolls with etc A useless person that won't add values to neither the teacher nor herself. A bag of liabilities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Dshocker(m): 4:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Heavensent01:
how I wish people can be like me, since a man lost his freedom because he was separating a man from killing his wife, he unfortunately push the husband and he died on the spot when his head hit wall

unfortunately for the egbon, he don woo the wife before, na so dem talk say he intentionally push the man to die just to have his wife, as I speak he dey Alagbon since 4yrs

since then ehn, I dey mind my business, where I dey stay before, one new young couple na everyday dem dey fight, I go just loud my TV or use earpiece if there is no light then

minding my business is a new business I learned so fast and is helping me

How can someone be kept in a cell for 4yrs,stop lying bro!!!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Heavensent01(m): 7:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Dshocker:

How can someone be kept in a cell for 4yrs,stop lying bro!!!

What manner of grammar is this one? At least focus on learning how to write simple sentence before trolling

Find time to visit Alagbon a lot of silly mistakes have put many behind bar and this person I'm talking about is a church member that the church even do follow up to assist but to no avail

Werey just plenty on this forum, go use your herbs o
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Dshocker(m): 8:25am On Apr 15, 2022
Heavensent01:

What manner of grammar is this one? At least focus on learning how to write simple sentence before trolling

Find time to visit Alagbon a lot of silly mistakes have put many behind bar and this person I'm talking about is a church member that the church even do follow up to assist but to no avail

Werey just plenty on this forum, go use your herbs o

Simple sentence?

Alagbon is a police station my guy,and nobody will be held there for a period of 4yrs...Rather he or she will be remanded in the prisons,pending when they perfect their bail.

Cell is different from prison,so i still maintain,that you are lying bro.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Mustiboy(m): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2022
pansophist:
Her mentality is really bad. How does riding for uber means one is low? You know a society that is messed up in all level when hardworking citizens are looked down upon. The obsession with status is so stupid on all level I honestly can't find a justification for it.

What's even Ironic is that she feels high status because she thinks she is, not because she truly is. She judge her status by the kind of men she follows, not the kind of woman she has developed herself to be. Such an idiot.

There was one Christmas eve, me with other international students and a Dutch professor went for the fireworks, and as usual, there was lots of can beers, bottles and plastic littered all around the streets. In Sweden, you can exchange a bottle of beer for .25 cents each.

We spent the night pick trash bottles from street to streets till next morning up to ten full bags, and sold all next day, amounting to about 75 euros or so, we shared the money. It was little money, but it just shows how a healthy society should run, where everyone is respected as humans, especially if they are working a honest job. People will respect such professors for that act, unlike Nigeria where he will be looked down on.

Ayobami Paul?
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by pansophist(m): 9:43am On Apr 15, 2022
emmaodet:

At the bolded is very very very common with nigerian girls.
You will see a jobless useless lazy girl who will look down on a teacher who came to woo/toast her just because her EX was a doctor.
To her, he is not on her level. She knows they calibers of men she rolls with etc A useless person that won't add values to neither the teacher nor herself. A bag of liabilities.

I call such people peasants, and yes, it's very common with girls. Their esteem is based on their dressing, phones, boyfriends, hair, cliques, stupid phonetics, ego, appearance and sassy attitude. She is too dumb to even know that those things are a mark of her vanity, not status.

People with true class worked for it themselves. For example I'll understand and tolerate if Beyonce is pompous, afterall, she is a singer with such a voice only few possess, loved by the world and goddamn wealthy. Jayz or not, she is established for life through her own hardwork. Her esteem is organic, it comes from within and not based of what a man can do for her.

Girls like that are not aware of their burden status. Because if a girl is proud due to the calibre of men she follows, then the burden is on those men to match her delusion with reality. They'll have to pay for things that convince her that she is high status. If one lack a virtue, then the person who didn't lack it will suffer.

For example if a wealthy man marries an uneducated woman that knows how to spend instead of make money, then the woman enjoys, while the wealthy man becomes a workhorse and may end up broke. Its how an adult walking with a kid must match his/her pace with the child's pace. Or a horse going for a walk with a tortoise must match the speed of the slow animal or carry it on its bag, which reduces his speed. If you vibe with peasants, they'll slow you down.

Sometimes I just wonder why a lot of people go through life without consciousness, to understand their place in it, and cultivate behaviours to live with dignity in it. Inside life.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by dealerman(m): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Since you noticed she was on speaker, you make it known to hearers what she said to you before gpoing to meet the guy. I-I then we see who will suffer the consequances the more.

But i will advise you don't stop being a nice fellow because your good nature might save someone some day. Don't judge everyone by the attitude of this senseless girl!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by CaveAdullam: 11:02am On Apr 15, 2022
pansophist:

I call such people peasants, and yes, it's very common with girls. Their esteem is based on their dressing, phones, boyfriends, hair, cliques, stupid phonetics, ego, appearance and sassy attitude. She is too dumb to even know that those things are a mark of her vanity, not status.

People with true class worked for it themselves. For example I'll understand and tolerate if Beyonce is pompous, afterall, she is a singer with such a voice only few possess, loved by the world and goddamn wealthy. Jayz or not, she is established for life through her own hardwork. Her esteem is organic, it comes from within and not based of what a man can do for her.

Girls like that are not aware of their burden status. Because if a girl is proud due to the calibre of men she follows, then the burden is on those men to match her delusion with reality. They'll have to pay for things that convince her that she is high status. If one lack a virtue, then the person who didn't lack it will suffer.

For example if a wealthy man marries an uneducated woman that knows how to spend instead of make money, then the woman enjoys, while the wealthy man becomes a workhorse and may end up broke. Its how an adult walking with a kid must match his/her pace with the child's pace. Or a horse going for a walk with a tortoise must match the speed of the slow animal or carry it on its bag, which reduces his speed. If you vibe with peasants, they'll slow you down.

Sometimes I just wonder why a lot of people go through life without consciousness, to understand their place in it, and cultivate behaviours to live with dignity in it. Inside life.

1. It is a conflict avoidant mentality.

Humans always seek the easy way out because elevating from the dark with strong root system in order to catch the beautiful sunlight and beautiful insect pollinators is a burdensome task that requires strength of heart, patience and most especially, the right environment + resources needed for development.

2. Ironically, this narrow way that leads to life can accommodate everybody but the canal doesn't allow for excess baggages, and it those baggages humans are unwilling to drop: the fear of pain and the fear of missing out which makes them always seek the broad way of destruction.

3. Entitled women can't tune down, because if they do, it means aligning with those at the bottom which they deem may not help them quickly as they want. Hence, they will tarry at that high pedestal they've placed themselves and with time, and fortunately for most of them, it do pay off because men tuned down.

4. Women are brides of war because they are conflict avoidant, they must maintain that status else, they will lose + are not by nature structured for war. However, this is not an excuse for women not to develop themselves.

5. To be sincere, women had always had it well, hence, they're unwilling to develop grace + humour + character + feminity. Any woman that has these characteristics had good men + society + environment that didn't buy into her shenanigans; it starts from her father > husband. And once children comes into the equation, it tips high.

6. The majority of women, at least, the modern day woman may come out victorious after all her exuberances but that ego will definitely melt when she meets a woman of grace + a man unwilling to bend. This is the woman she truly ought to aim for + the kind of man that will truly cater and love her.

She is only fortunate because multitudes of women are like her + multitudes of men will give her cool and easy leeway, which is an advantage of the herd mentality. Hence women follow the herds of other women without questioning and introspection + that humans by nature are tribal.

7. This is not about an individual effort alone. We do want to see it as if any individual can take the bull's horn and ride to progress. True as it may, but that isn't actually the case. We've fell seriously for the survivorship bias: we see the few successful ones and neglect the myriads of people that tried and failed.

8. Progress first start from an individual decision and willingness to ride through to the end. But like a seed that has all inherent qualities to become a mighty tree, it also requires the right soil, moisture content, temperature, (manure), weed free and disease free conditions. Without these qualities, the seed can never manifest itself as would a tree.

It is just like Jesus' sower's parable: the sower knew those seeds were good before setting his feet out, but unfortunately for many of the seeds - a failure of the sower + (individual unwillingness), they never made it to the fertile ground.

9. So, it not just about the individual. Is the environment right? What about the inherited personality of this individual? His/her genetics in general? Social status? Economic status? Parental background? Culture and level of exposure?

10. This is not an excuse at all for the entitled folks and their victim signalling bethrens. But from a place of empathy, this is the reality.

Howbeit, on an individual + communal scale, we hold the key to our lives.

Thanks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by fluffybaby(f): 12:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amojii:

Is that a yes?

Hahaha it's a No but thank you for noticing grin
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
fluffybaby:

Hahaha it's a No but thank you for noticing grin

cry cry

In case you change your mind don't forget to halla. cool
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by pansophist(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
CaveAdullam:

1. It is a conflict avoidant mentality.

Humans always seek the easy way out because elevating from the dark with strong root system in order to catch the beautiful sunlight and beautiful insect pollinators is a burdensome task that requires strength of heart, patience and most especially, the right environment + resources needed for development.

2. Ironically, this narrow way that leads to life can accommodate everybody but the canal doesn't allow for excess baggages, and it those baggages humans are unwilling to drop: the fear of pain and the fear of missing out which makes them always seek the broad way of destruction.

3. Entitled women can't tune down, because if they do, it means aligning with those at the bottom which they deem may not help them quickly as they want. Hence, they will tarry at that high pedestal they've placed themselves and with time, and fortunately for most of them, it do pay off because men tuned down.

4. Women are brides of war because they are conflict avoidant, they must maintain that status else, they will lose + are not by nature structured for war. However, this is not an excuse for women not to develop themselves.

5. To be sincere, women had always had it well, hence, they're unwilling to develop grace + humour + character + feminity. Any woman that has these characteristics had good men + society + environment that didn't buy into her shenanigans; it starts from her father > husband. And once children comes into the equation, it tips high.

6. The majority of women, at least, the modern day woman may come out victorious after all her exuberances but that ego will definitely melt when she meets a woman of grace + a man unwilling to bend. This is the woman she truly ought to aim for + the kind of man that will truly cater and love her.

She is only fortunate because multitudes of women are like her + multitudes of men will give her cool and easy leeway, which is an advantage of the herd mentality. Hence women follow the herds of other women without questioning and introspection + that humans by nature are tribal.

7. This is not about an individual effort alone. We do want to see it as if any individual can take the bull's horn and ride to progress. True as it may, but that isn't actually the case. We've fell seriously for the survivorship bias: we see the few successful ones and neglect the myriads of people that tried and failed.

8. Progress first start from an individual decision and willingness to ride through to the end. But like a seed that has all inherent qualities to become a mighty tree, it also requires the right soil, moisture content, temperature, (manure), weed free and disease free conditions. Without these qualities, the seed can never manifest itself as would a tree.

It is just like Jesus' sower's parable: the sower knew those seeds were good before setting his feet out, but unfortunately for many of the seeds - a failure of the sower + (individual unwillingness), they never made it to the fertile ground.

9. So, it not just about the individual. Is the environment right? What about the inherited personality of this individual? His/her genetics in general? Social status? Economic status? Parental background? Culture and level of exposure?

10. This is not an excuse at all for the entitled folks and their victim signalling bethrens. But from a place of empathy, this is the reality.

Howbeit, on an individual + communal scale, we hold the key to our lives.

Thanks.

Are you a carpenter? Because you nailed it perfectly. Nothing more to add grin

3 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Heavensent01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dshocker:

Simple sentence?

Alagbon is a police station my guy,and nobody will be held there for a period of 4yrs...Rather he or she will be remanded in the prisons,pending when they perfect their bail.

Cell is different from prison,so i still maintain,that you are lying bro.

as a regular customer you know better than I do then, I don't visit prison or police station, na your problem be that
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by fluffybaby(f): 1:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amojii:

cry cry

In case you change your mind don't forget to halla. cool

Sure cool
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
fluffybaby:

Sure cool

Beta pikin cheesy
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by emmaodet: 2:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
pansophist:

You have said it all bro.
I think it is mostly a nigerian thing. You will see a someone staying in lagos bragging and looking down at people staying in ekiti or other states. Bragging he/she is a lagosian and more exposed than you and so not in the same level even if the person is staying in face me i slap you at Amuwo-odofin in lagos.
A person bragging that they are staying at Ajah in lagos and looking down at those staying at egbeda/iyana-ipaja
The ones in convenant uni or Unilag looking down at those in poly or FCE.
It is a cultural issue that mostly reflects in our women.

1 Like

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by BluntCrazeMan: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Uber/Bolt Driver called at the wrongest time..
She's trying to prove her loyalty
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by TheiaTalks: 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
OscarJaden:
So a bolt driver actually sent this message to his friend telling him of what transpired between him and a girl

Who is at fault? It is that the uber guy trespass his boundary or the girl was simply mannerless and rude?

Lola, Nigerian small small girls are something else.

This is why i say so. I am a Uber and Bolt driver. I carried a lady from Ikotun to Ikota Lekki and when we got there, she told me the boy she came to see, that she has never met him before and this is the first time. She said she is scared because of what is happening in our country nowadays.

I told her if her mind cannot carry it, she should go back home but she said, she will go in and i should please take her number and keep checking up on her and also look at the face of the guy well. If anything happen, i should alert the public. I said ok.

We waited for the guy, he came out, i saw him, i stylishly took his picture but it wasn't clear. Some other guys came out of that house too to welcome the girl. I was scared for her but i left.

On getting home later that last night because everything happened around 6pm, i quickly called her to be sure she's fine. This girl picked my call and immediately i introduced who is calling, she shouted at me "han han, are you mad, imagine a Bolt driver calling me, what effrontery. When did that one start". I didn't hang up, i tried to explain that she was the one who told me to call her but she said "and so". That me i want to toast her, that she will report me. She put it in loud speaker and all the boys in the room with loud music started shouting on me that i am mad, i am stupid for calling her, that i will lose my job over this.

That time, i was beside my wife when i called and i explained to her. Why will i want to call another lady when i am married.
I will never watch out for any body again. If them like, let them carry all of them go. The girl can't be up to 22. She insulted me very well.
We Uber drivers see things.

Na d Baba nice na...

Dem go still use the babe... angry
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by mojysiola(f): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Heavensent01:
how I wish people can be like me, since a man lost his freedom because he was separating a man from killing his wife, he unfortunately push the husband and he died on the spot when his head hit wall

unfortunately for the egbon, he don woo the wife before, na so dem talk say he intentionally push the man to die just to have his wife, as I speak he dey Alagbon since 4yrs

since then ehn, I dey mind my business, where I dey stay before, one new young couple na everyday dem dey fight, I go just loud my TV or use earpiece if there is no light then

minding my business is a new business I learned so fast and is helping me

Abeg make i ask
Are you for real with what you wrote here.
Seriously mehn that Egbon will be regretting where ever he is right now.
The new norm... Mind your business and keep flourishing nii bayii ooo.
Kai. Nawa o
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
Its funny that you do not even know that you are too fooolish to argue and insult people online. You can't even construct a correct sentence, yet you insult and argue online..... dingbat*.
. Isinku E Oni Se Orire Probably You think I am Like those Soft Females U insult online and will leave You to be.A vacuous troglodyte that have never heard of Typographical Errors. You Sabi Construct better Sentence na Im Buhari never make you minister of Education?

You have been mentioning Construct better Sentences Yet I havent Seen ur Corrections all this while You lack Proper Upbringing if not you won't resort to Insults or where did you read any insult in my first Write Up?!Empty Headed slowpoke na me you wan use Shine?This Faceless Forum dey Cause Rubbish Self Reply me again if you want to be unfortunate Asiere!!!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
I love it when losers* like you continue to showcase and wax in their stupidityyy, ain't correcting nothing, you gonna live with your broken english. Nairaland has definitely given dogs* opportunities to dance online.

If only you had sense* and can at least type good sentences, unfortunately you are the most foolish* of all the females I've encountered here cheesy . No paragraphs, no proper punctuations, with your cheap* outdated* phone, you expect me to read through that nonsense*, blaming it on typographical errors, typographical errors my foot*! From your responses you are too stupidd to drop comments online. Go back to primary school.
ultraviolet27:
. Isinku E Oni Se Orire Probably You think I am Like those Soft Females U insult online and will leave You to be.A vacuous troglodyte that have never heard of Typographical Errors. You Sabi Construct better Sentence na Im Buhari never make you minister of Education?

You have been mentioning Construct better Sentences Yet I havent Seen ur Corrections all this while You lack Proper Upbringing if not you won't resort to Insults or where did you read any insult in my first Write Up?!Empty Headed slowpoke na me you wan use Shine?This Faceless Forum dey Cause Rubbish Self Reply me again if you want to be unfortunate Asiere!!!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=LilMissFavvy post=111980847]I love it when losers* like you continue to showcase and wax in their stupidityyy, ain't correcting nothing, you gonna live with your broken english. Nairaland has definitely given dogs* opportunities to dance online.

If only you had sense* and can at least type good sentences, unfortunately you are the most foolish* of all the females I've encountered here cheesy . No paragraphs, no proper punctuations, with your cheap* outdated* phone, you expect me to read through that nonsense*, blaming it on typographical errors, typographical errors my foot*! From your responses you are too stupidd to drop comments online. Go back to primary school. [/quote
Aren't You a Bastard? Common Sense Should tell you that no matter how you type in Paragraph by the time You Post it will restore to normal typing even the Gibberish you Wrote Up there Where is the Paragraph included in it? ain't Punctuating nothing.this is not an English Examination.

Tread Carefully if you don't want to be Banned I gat no time for Radarada this will be your last Warning!!! Because I Can See you are Obsessed with me,You are beginning to wear me out with your mental Retardation. Ma se Ofo danu O?You with your State of the Art Phone that You Can't even afford but had to Rely on Men You So much love to hate to get it for you Broke Feminist Wanna be Leech Olosho kobo kobo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / Driver Escapes Before Massive Sinkhole Swallowed A Toyota RAV4 In Colorado

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.