Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,304 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (55180 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by RPG2020(m): 10:49am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The bolt driver should calm down first

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....
just wait she will call back..

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends

Since i know you for this NL na today you comment rubbish

Become friends with who?

7 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Skepticus: 10:50am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends

You and your fellow whiteknighting fools liking your comments are a bigger problems for the society where you let women get away with bad behaviour or even reward them for it, and excusing it as: "Na woman she be".

If it were a guy who behaved as this Lady, most of you fools here will never make this kind of stupid excuses for him.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by bonnyhope: 10:51am On Apr 14, 2022
The moment she told you to watch out for her in case of any foul play

You would have told her that your service for her stop the moment she steps out of your car

This country get as e b now o

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by freetheking: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
OscarJaden:
So a bolt driver actually sent this message to his friend telling him of what transpired between him and a girl

Who is at fault? It is that the uber guy trespass his boundary or the girl was simply mannerless and rude?

Lola, Nigerian small small girls are something else.so sorry on her behalf and please keep doing good for in due season you will be rewarded.

This is why i say so. I am a Uber and Bolt driver. I carried a lady from Ikotun to Ikota Lekki and when we got there, she told me the boy she came to see, that she has never met him before and this is the first time. She said she is scared because of what is happening in our country nowadays.

I told her if her mind cannot carry it, she should go back home but she said, she will go in and i should please take her number and keep checking up on her and also look at the face of the guy well. If anything happen, i should alert the public. I said ok.

We waited for the guy, he came out, i saw him, i stylishly took his picture but it wasn't clear. Some other guys came out of that house too to welcome the girl. I was scared for her but i left.

On getting home later that last night because everything happened around 6pm, i quickly called her to be sure she's fine. This girl picked my call and immediately i introduced who is calling, she shouted at me "han han, are you mad, imagine a Bolt driver calling me, what effrontery. When did that one start". I didn't hang up, i tried to explain that she was the one who told me to call her but she said "and so". That me i want to toast her, that she will report me. She put it in loud speaker and all the boys in the room with loud music started shouting on me that i am mad, i am stupid for calling her, that i will lose my job over this.

That time, i was beside my wife when i called and i explained to her. Why will i want to call another lady when i am married.
I will never watch out for any body again. If them like, let them carry all of them go. The girl can't be up to 22. She insulted me very well.
We Uber drivers see things.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 14, 2022
...me, if she dares to call back.

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by izicooo(f): 10:56am On Apr 14, 2022
Why is he complaining? He's done his work and He DID IT FOR HUMANITY, checking up for her safety, if she insults you, swallow it and move forward. If I were him, I will still checkup on someone else safety, if I am asked to do that!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by cornerstonee: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

Don't accept her apology...dont be stupid for being nice

1 Like

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by mmsen: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
What did that Uber driver think that girl went there to do? lipsrsealed
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by cornerstonee: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2022
You are commenting on the thread of someone you are having beef with or have you guys settled?

Lol
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by mmsen: 10:59am On Apr 14, 2022
izicooo:
Why is he complaining? He's done his work and He DID IT FOR HUMANITY, checking up for her safety, if she insults you, swallow it and move forward. If I were him, I will still checkup on someone else safety, if I am asked to do that!

Nonsense response.

Why should a man be disrespected for trying to be a decent human being?

If you bring me food and I slap you will you be happy? The way some of you creatures reason...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2022
if it one thing i know how to do best, is minding my business.

maybe she went in for some foursome
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

This comment is not normal

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Muyuba: 11:04am On Apr 14, 2022
Please advise your friend to remain good. There is always the law of karma for those who don’t believe in God, but for those who believe in God, He has a way of paying you back. Keep doing good Sir.

4 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Girls and kurukere waka be like 5&6
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by true2god: 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
izicooo:
Women are very very complicated and complex beings. Very ungrateful and manipulative.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by fluffybaby(f): 11:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Such Is life . If we look smell of shit, nobody go touch nyansh.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Chike4all: 11:07am On Apr 14, 2022
My brother, being good to young Naija girls doesn't worth it...
I experienced a similar situation, entered Keke with one girl & she was carrying bag asking the driver where to enter bus that is going to Enugu (Nsuka precisely). No passenger in bus knew, hence the driver asked me, I recalled Peace mass in Eleme junction & told her. She begged if i can excort her to the place as she was new to Ph. I was going that direction so I had to drop there crossed and lead her to the park, she booked her ticket & begged me to giver her my number and also collect hers & be checking up on her till she gets to her destination. cool....
Later i called in the evening, she said she's still on the road, same thing in the night around 8pm. I then told her to call me when she get to Nsuka.... My brother till two days, no call, no message from her, & she has been busying my call when I call, I stopped calling after 3 days & moved on. Yesterday evening after about 3 weeks, someone told me Hi on Whatsapp, behold it was her....Just Hi.. I asked her about her journey that day, why hasn't she called and why busying my calls since then, she replied "sorry". Hmm I didn't go further again... just had to block her numbers from my WhatsApp & delete it from my contact.
So my guy you are not alone... thats a typical ungrateful Nigerian slay queen for you.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Risentouch(m): 11:07am On Apr 14, 2022
Na packaging to feel fly.
She will still call back to apologise
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 14, 2022
fluffybaby:
Such Is life . If we look smell of shit, nobody go touch nyansh.

Meaning...
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by fluffybaby(f): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2022
Amojii:

Meaning...
Meaning if we look at the ungrateful lousy people, we won't do good to anyone in our life vest again. Which means nobody will do us good either cos everyone has been burnt at one time or the other over doing good to people who turned around and abused their kindness.

5 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by 2special(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
rooftops:
Na risky thing you do calling her o, if anything had happened to her and police start their usual what was the last number that called her system, na cell you go dey dey explain yourself even though you are innocent.
Minding your business in this toxic environment is very important
not like that bro, even after tracking the Last call, the police will listen to the voice interaction between the two of them.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Zona123(m): 11:11am On Apr 14, 2022
Exactly my thought but what we don't know is how long it has been since this incident and also if she later called to put things right

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by dododawa1: 11:13am On Apr 14, 2022
Don't let one bad behaviour, stopped your kindness,d world is for BAD and GOOD human INVOLVED.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by EBEk101(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

When finally become friends the public would not hear what happened there in
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Johel(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
OscarJaden:
So a bolt driver actually sent this message to his friend telling him of what transpired between him and a girl

Who is at fault? It is that the uber guy trespass his boundary or the girl was simply mannerless and rude?

Lola, Nigerian small small girls are something else.

This is why i say so. I am a Uber and Bolt driver. I carried a lady from Ikotun to Ikota Lekki and when we got there, she told me the boy she came to see, that she has never met him before and this is the first time. She said she is scared because of what is happening in our country nowadays.

I told her if her mind cannot carry it, she should go back home but she said, she will go in and i should please take her number and keep checking up on her and also look at the face of the guy well. If anything happen, i should alert the public. I said ok.

We waited for the guy, he came out, i saw him, i stylishly took his picture but it wasn't clear. Some other guys came out of that house too to welcome the girl. I was scared for her but i left.

On getting home later that last night because everything happened around 6pm, i quickly called her to be sure she's fine. This girl picked my call and immediately i introduced who is calling, she shouted at me "han han, are you mad, imagine a Bolt driver calling me, what effrontery. When did that one start". I didn't hang up, i tried to explain that she was the one who told me to call her but she said "and so". That me i want to toast her, that she will report me. She put it in loud speaker and all the boys in the room with loud music started shouting on me that i am mad, i am stupid for calling her, that i will lose my job over this.

That time, i was beside my wife when i called and i explained to her. Why will i want to call another lady when i am married.
I will never watch out for any body again. If them like, let them carry all of them go. The girl can't be up to 22. She insulted me very well.
We Uber drivers see things.

Na u wan do super hero Na...these Lagos runs girls are so senseless...I have no single sympathy for any of them...even if dem slice their heads like bread, e no concern me.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by toprealman: 11:14am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

He is happily married and obviously not interested in this type of friendship

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by GIdiata(m): 11:16am On Apr 14, 2022
Dorwadora:

In a time as perilous as this for lady having someone to check and monitor your safety and security is gold.

But as someone said earlier maybe she wanted to feel fly among those guys after feeling there's no danger lurking around.

She might call back to apologize.

And that shouldn't stop the Uber man from doing that kind of good again. We must be out brothers keeper.

The average Nigerian girl. she will never condemn her gender. she would rather help her find excuse for her arrogance and stupidity.

after which she excepts you to not stop doing good for the bleeding gender no matter how often they fool u n repay ur good with evil because they bleed and it's their right

anyway thank God you didn't blame him for calling her wen was having mood swings.

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by zudozz: 11:19am On Apr 14, 2022
Kpele my brother.. I trust lekki guys. She go don collect better prick, they go don even give am something drink ontop. grin

1 Like

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by yusluvad(m): 11:22am On Apr 14, 2022
The girl refuse to get sense, and she might later learn the hard way, if she fail to repent...
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 14, 2022
So insulting him is her way of letting him know she is in danger? Maybe she was working with those men to try and rob the driver, but he drove away too soon.
shogz89:
She could actually be in danger, probably speaking under duress.. you never can tell.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.