Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (55181 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Sleekfingers: 11:27am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The bolt driver should calm down first

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....
just wait she will call back..

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends

I can never accept such an apology. ....
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Dorwadora(f): 11:29am On Apr 14, 2022
GIdiata:

The average Nigerian girl. she would never condemn her gender. she would rather help her find excuse for her arrogance and stupidity.

after which she excepts you to not stop doing good for the bleeding gender no matter how often they fool u n repay ur good with evil because they bleed and it's their right
I don't understand your point sir .... But the girl's attitude is what any average Nigerian around 20-30 that wants to belong to "Dem big gang" would portray to feel among....

And like I said earlier.... Irrespective of the situation it's our responsibility to be our brothers keeper....
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
Her mentality is really bad. How does riding for uber means one is low? You know a society that is messed up in all level when hardworking citizens are looked down upon. The obsession with status is so stupid on all level I honestly can't find a justification for it.

What's even Ironic is that she feels high status because she thinks she is, not because she truly is. She judge her status by the kind of men she follows, not the kind of woman she has developed herself to be. Such an idiot.

There was one Christmas eve, me with other international students and a Dutch professor went for the fireworks, and as usual, there was lots of can beers, bottles and plastic littered all around the streets. In Sweden, you can exchange a bottle of beer for .25 cents each.

We spent the night pick trash bottles from street to streets till next morning up to ten full bags, and sold all next day, amounting to about 75 euros or so, we shared the money. It was little money, but it just shows how a healthy society should run, where everyone is respected as humans, especially if they are working a honest job. People will respect such professors for that act, unlike Nigeria where he will be looked down on.

16 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Concept07(m): 11:33am On Apr 14, 2022
What will girls of now our days not do just because of money ��

God will definitely see us through!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by GloriousGbola: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Ishilove:

The man simply did what anyone with a good heart will do. The girl on her own is ungrateful and very mannerless.

The girl was scared as she was entering potential ritual den. Once she confirmed it was yahoo boys out for cruise, she reverted to her default settings.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by PastorFire: 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
No be girls? Dem no get sense na

1 Like

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Awoleesu(m): 11:38am On Apr 14, 2022
What the Uber guy did was humanitarian but unprofessional...

He should have simply declined at the very instance she asked for a favour outside the professional services of the driver!
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ajademola2000(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Probably, she is on drugs then, they would have served her ice or other high drugs like loud or so. The Uber driver doesn’t not need to mind her utterance, she is just being stupid
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ajademola2000(m): 11:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Probably, she is on drugs then, they would have served her ice or other high drugs like loud or so. The Uber driver doesn’t need to mind her utterance, she is just being stupid
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 14, 2022
obiekunie01:
My brother,

LEARN TO MIND YOUR BUSINESS IN ANYTHING YOU DO.

Now you learn it the hard way.
GOLDEN RULE O!!! you save yourself a whole lot of stress when you do. Of all the problems you dey face you still get time to dey worry about lagos ashawo wey if you push them out of your house by 1.am they can comfortably find their way arround!!

Make una no mind the bolt driver e be like say him eye been dey for the food jare

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....

That will be so dumb of an educated Uber driver like to take back the insult...

And forget as though nothing happened

Stupid cheap wanna be bi*ch.. that's whot she is...

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by obinna58(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

My God
The Almighty slawormirr is a simp or abi you don take overdose ni

3 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ShaqFu: 11:49am On Apr 14, 2022
It's unfortunate girls like this deranged low budget fool are the type they use for yahoo plus and money rituals.

I'm sure she was genuinely scared, but on getting there and seeing how legit those guys are, her true colours came out in full display. It's a shame.

The Bolt/Uber driver shouldn't have even bothered to call to check on her. She left her house to go and see people she haven't met before, therefore she knew the risk. Very nonsense and foolish girl.

3 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by SenecaTheYonger: 11:53am On Apr 14, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nobody knows....

If you befriend people like that it means you see yourself as worthless and without value

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by poweredcom(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2022
That is why @womenareapess and @mosdll @angrygoat always say majority of Nigeria girls between 19 and 30 are useless eve. The ones older than that are not excluded only say Dem don de cool.down as Dem biscuit don de finish

Very ungrateful girls

2 Likes

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Murphyenemuwe: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2022
It's most likely she did that just to use bros shine. If Dem wan use am for ritual they won't even bother to pick the call
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Could be very possible they impersonated the actual girl with another of their clique girl to throw the uber driver off questioning about the girl's wellbeing further while they jejely convert her to ritual soup.

This country anything can happen.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ednut1(m): 11:58am On Apr 14, 2022
Thank genders never ceases to amaze me

1 Like

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
I Blame the Bolt Driver Is the Lady related to Him in any way? After He was Paid for His Services He Should have Faced front and minded His Business with all the Stress ,Hot Climate and Frustration in Lagos Person stl get time and Strength to Check up on Someone for Night?
Abi mo ti pe e ni? I no even gt time Call my Padi Padi Self Let alone a Client that Has been discharged Since ,The Kind of Weak Men The Society Raise nowadays Self. By that act of Calling Her if the Lady hd been Used for Rituals He would av bin Cooling His Heel in a Police Cell by now Since His number may have Been the Last Call Log.

Don't knw the Kind of Simple Moronic Men we have today Once it is anything that Concerns a Female their number 6 will Stop working Can't their Heart be hardened like mine? If not the Dumb ass Girl for no use am Shine.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
izicooo:
Why is he complaining? He's done his work and He DID IT FOR HUMANITY, checking up for her safety, if she insults you, swallow it and move forward. If I were him, I will still checkup on someone else safety, if I am asked to do that!
Na the Bolt Driver You dey blame now not the Moronic Olosho Lack of training Going to Visit Guys wey Her Parents never even See before But if it is a Man who did that U for don Curse am full ground.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
The girl was surely not in her real state of mind, either she was drunk*, high on substance* or hypnotized*. The bolt driver should have known this.
So the Bolt Driver Should have known thar be your own Verdict now that is all He gets for being kind na wah But If it was a Man You wouldn't have Said that my Kind of Gender Self.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by GALAXY11(m): 12:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heavensent01:
how I wish people can be like me, since a man lost his freedom because he was separating a man from killing his wife, he unfortunately push the husband and he died on the spot when his head hit wall

unfortunately for the egbon, he don woo the wife before, na so dem talk say he intentionally push the man to die just to have his wife, as I speak he dey Alagbon since 4yrs

since then ehn, I dey mind my business, where I dey stay before, one new young couple na everyday dem dey fight, I go just loud my TV or use earpiece if there is no light then

minding my business is a new business I learned so fast and is helping me
Naso u go enter trouble one day,people go waka de pass as such minding their business....
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:36pm On Apr 14, 2022
Either she was high or jus stupid
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Heavensent01(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
GALAXY11:
Naso u go enter trouble one day,people go waka de pass as such minding their business....

that your prayer can only be you and your family portion

I might not be perfect but I don't move on the path of violence and avoid it with all zeal
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by MNDY(m): 1:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Dorwadora:
I don't understand your point sir .... But the girl's attitude is what any average Nigerian around 20-30 that wants to belong to "Dem big gang" would portray to feel among....

And like I said earlier.... Irrespective of the situation it's our responsibility to be our brothers keeper....

Condemn misbehaviors by your gender and stop defending and making things worse. Your gender is noted for misbehaviors as if sense is far from you all. Or maybe it's natural.

Men are logical in their dealings and interactions, your gender is not. Unfortunately, many men like this Uber driver are softhearted towards your gender and take their time trying to understand your gender.

Your gender understand each other and hate each other, why then should a man be even trying to understand your gender.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Badadvisor: 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Heavensent01:
how I wish people can be like me, since a man lost his freedom because he was separating a man from killing his wife, he unfortunately push the husband and he died on the spot when his head hit wall

unfortunately for the egbon, he don woo the wife before, na so dem talk say he intentionally push the man to die just to have his wife, as I speak he dey Alagbon since 4yrs

since then ehn, I dey mind my business, where I dey stay before, one new young couple na everyday dem dey fight, I go just loud my TV or use earpiece if there is no light then

minding my business is a new business I learned so fast and is helping me
Did this happen in enugu?
Something exactly same story line happened in my neighborhood few years ago
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2022
What is this one typing? If you can't construct a simple sentence don't mention me.
ultraviolet27:
So the Bolt Driver Should have known thar be your own Verdict now that is all He gets for being kind na wah But If it was a Man You wouldn't have Said that my Kind of Gender Self.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by shogz89: 1:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
GenBuhari:
So insulting him is her way of letting him know she is in danger? Maybe she was working with those men to try and rob the driver, but he drove away too soon.
you see no one can tell. we should all just be careful
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ultraviolet27(f): 1:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
LilMissFavvy:
What is this one typing? If you can't construct a simple sentence don't Amention me.
slowpoke that has never heard of auto Correct.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by kforces1: 1:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
She may be doing that to make the guys feel somebody knows her whereabout. She may likely call to apologise. Calm down bro
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Zionman24: 1:28pm On Apr 14, 2022
You missed the point. She was not trying to insult you but playing along because she was subdued by the presents of the guy and his friends.
She'll call back to apologize. You can't stop who God made you to be, believe me, that instinct will still kick in again if the need permits.
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by elooma: 1:37pm On Apr 14, 2022
Forgive, you helped. She will one day fall into wrong unhelping. Don't bother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / How People Traveled To Onitsha Before The Construction Of The Niger Bridge / Onyeama: Spent N280 Million To Evacuate Nigerians From South Africa – Air Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.