Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend (55237 Views)

"Help Me Buy Food Too"- Lady Tells Her Bolt Driver (pictures) / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Bolt Driver For Not Paying, Boyfriend Couldn't Show Up / A Lagos Bike Rider Uses Dustbin As Dispatch Box To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by Cromagnon: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
The bolt driver should calm down first

She might call back to apologise....at that moment you called her maybe she just want feel like a big girl, feel Cool, Sexy, Smart or Stylish or feel fly in the presence of those boys..or if possible to show to those boys that she is loyal to them
Nobody knows....
just wait she will call back..

She will call back and apologise..and you will be surprised bolt driver and the baby girl will become friends
thunder faya her bigness
Re: What A Lagos Bolt Driver Sent To His Friend by ArcToyin(m): 7:42pm On May 05, 2022
citywal:
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys

Sex between unmarried folks is still a sin and an abomination before God. Whether it is first date or several date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Trip From Benin City To SINGAPORE (photos) / I Wish To Go For My M.sc Program In Canada. / 10 Interesting Facts About Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.