Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,457 members, 7,830,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) (86801 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by maasoap(m): 7:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Didn't u read where d manager of the hotel reported the murder to d police himself?

You should read what the guy posted again
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Selfmotivated: 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
Go school and study they won't hear... Another ritual killing purported by yahoo plus. This has been going on unabated in that part of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:
Sad, Another ritual killing

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.

Do you know that it's only in countries with high level of poverty and illiteracy that people engage in this bullshit
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

People are quick to call her all sorta names!! What if it was her boyfriend/partner that used her... What if the girl wasn't in that hotel cuz of runs or whatever they call it. And she just wanted to please her so called boyfriend

So idie tomorrow in an/a hotel room next thing they say is iam a who.re! Not knowing iwent to meet my supposed true love!

What am ieven saying

Even if she is a sex worker doesn't that justify the act of the so called ritualist?

°°°teary right now°°°
Unless it's a guy you've been dating for a while and people l already know una. No "true love" will call you to a hotel. Even as a buffed up guy I still dey monitor my movements. I don't keep late nights and I don't hang out with people of questionable characters and sources of income. But a girl with less physical ability will boldly move about with such men in such environment, is that not foolishness?? Just because theft is bad and punishable by law do you leave your phone carelessly in public? Just because burglary is bad do you leave your house unsecured? Why then do girls take risks for monetary gains? Even if the killers are caught the victim is already dead and can't come back to life! How many times we go preach this thing to una??

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by lagosrd: 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ladies be contented. What shall it profit a man/woman to gain the whole world and loose his/ her own soul.

You gain money, wig, designers clothes and undies and loose your own soul in replacement.

Be careful, discrete and contented with what you have. Not all that glitters is gold

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Moz22: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bignuell:
Okay. First, second and third sentence, i was dissing nairaland females because reading the first 30 comments, i didn't see any of their input. They're all silent. Fifth sentence, in as much as we pray for protection, we shouldn't be putting ourselves in harms way because we know the society we are. Sixth sentence, somepeople will quote me trying to justify the decision that led the victim to the hotel, by stating ritual victims whose killings did not happen in a hotel. Last sentence, they maybe right, but if at any point they come incontact with this "bam bam guy", then they'll realize i'm right. Hope you get?
you've done well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
maasoap:

You should read what the guy posted again

Maybe u can help answer the question:

Didn't u read where d manager of the hotel reported the murder to d police himself?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Candidlady: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

Unless it's a guy you've been dating for a while and people l already know una. No "true love" will call you to a hotel. Even as a buffed up guy I still dey monitor my movements. I don't keep late nights and I don't hang out with people of questionable characters and sources of income. But a girl with less physical ability will boldly move about with such men in such environment, is that not foolishness?? Just because theft is bad and punishable by law do you leave your phone carelessly in public? Just because burglary is bad do you leave your house unsecured? Why then do girls take risks for monetary gains? Even if the killers are caught the victim is already dead and can't come back to life! How many times we go preach this thing to una??

See itotally understand you... Dont know why iam so emotional right now.. bout my partner taking me to a hotel? It is very possible .. we might wanna have a nice time alone over the weekend!

See just forget... She is dead already and iam not comfy with the discuss

May Allah Grant her peace and whosoever committed such evil may peace elude the person
Amin
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
Was she a prostitute?
No, a homely,submissive girl
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by NaijaCars4sale: 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wow, this killings are getting out of control
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by rickpat(m): 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

People are quick to call her all sorta names!! What if it was her boyfriend/partner that used her... What if the girl wasn't in that hotel cuz of runs or whatever they call it. And she just wanted to please her so called boyfriend

So idie tomorrow in an/a hotel room next thing they say is iam a who.re! Not knowing iwent to meet my supposed true love!

What am ieven saying

Even if she is a sex worker doesn't that justify the act of the so called ritualist?

°°°teary right now°°°
... really sorry...

you last line got me...

people can be very insensitive... whether the lady is a prostitute or not doesn't give anybody the right to kill anybody for whatever purpose...it's a shame the society is turning this way...and people just in the name of playing the blame game or to poke a particular gender would say things to justify a wrong act...I really hope this internet behavior of people doesn't filter into our society... because it will be a huge shame... PEOPLE SHOULD CONDEMN A WRONG ACT IRRESPECTIVE OF GENDER, TRIBE OR RELIGION..

so in Nigeria law prostitution justifies murder?..too bad though...RIP TO THE LADY.. REALLY HOPE JUSTICE IS SERVED HOT AND SPICY
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by kaymart: 7:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

You be ritualist
A potential one ....
He's consulting....
Gathering momentum to go ahead....
Don't mind him
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Kpengla(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
"70% of guys knows her in Ozoro"

No be olocho be that?? tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Igbofam: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which one is socialite of the student community? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 7:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nairaland men being evil mudafcukas as usual. EVEN IF SHE WAS A ROAD SIDE PROSTITUTE, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE MURDERED FOR IT. When will you archaic wicked Nigerian men get that into your thick skull. She didn't hurt anyone. She didn't rape anyone. She slept with men who WANTED HER TO SLEEP with them to SATISFY THEIR SEXUAL CRAVINGS. She didn't HARM ANYONE.

Even the court will not say she deserves to be sentenced to death for being a road side prostitute so why do you bastards think she doesn't deserve justice? Why is no one on the front page calling for the killer? This MONSTERS you people keep creating in the society will visit all your households someday. Another evil Nigerian man is reading all your comments that is almost hi-5ing the killers and pouring all the insults on the victim and thinking of how to murder your daughters, sisters and nieces because you always kill the victims the second time and fall short of eulogizing the murderers. You do this all the time someone else's female relative is murdered. I hope it doesn't come to your home oneday.

Wicked mofos.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
FManager:
Hmmm any young lady who is classified as a socialite is as we know a thot aka olosho,

Seems she met the wrong kinda of niggas and got cleared.

My rip has already finished so can't afford to buy any more rip at the moment to give this lady grin
May your sisters, daughters and niece be used for rituals. May their heads be cut off. Amen!!

OMG!! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nksleek:
A young lady was allegedly murdered inside a hotel room in Ozoro and her head cut off.

Focus Naija can report that the victim simply identified as Late Miss Adegor Rukevwe was said to be a socialite of the student community before her demise.

According to reports gathered from multiple sources, her headless corpse was found in one of the rooms of a popular hotel (name withheld) in town.

The hotel manager was said to be the one who reported the incident at the station, he was thereafter detained alongside other workers on duty that very day the incident took place and the hotel sealed up.

Messages sent to the image maker of the Delta State Command to confirm the incident were not replied as at the time of filing this report, however, sources privy to the incident told our reporter that the corpse was been evacuated to the mortuary.

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2022/04/13/breaking-young-lady-adegor-rukevwe-sophia-found-murdered-inside-ozoro-hotel-her-head-cut-off/
Nothing like justice for her , she got what she wanted , shebi she want to bumba , chill with big boys there is a price to pay , you pay with your soul that is death since na olosho them choose to do that's what you get when all you could offer is nothing but oloshoism, prostitution work no dey pay following every rich guy up and down without knowing or Caring about what they do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Jennyclay(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
OscarJaden:
I can't waste my RIP on a hookup girl
Thier can of business is risky and yet when you advise them they will call you badly or jealous
But why must she be killed just because of selfish quest for foolish money?? Can you create a life?? If No, why must you take someone else just like that?? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by erubati: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Money wey u get wey no pass footballers own abi reach dangite abi otedola money.
Shey that one be blood money?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by ExcelDBM: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mitsurugi:

Next time use the report option and then type in the infraction

Thanks a lot
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
As for me I have nothing to say...

All I know is that,to the sword you send a nigga down there, to the sword you still gonna go

life is amoral

I still have nothing to say, but I have something to write
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:
Nairaland men being evil mudafcukas as usual. EVEN IF SHE WAS A ROAD SIDE PROSTITUTE, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE MURDERED FOR IT. When will you archaic wicked Nigerian men get that into your thick skull. She didn't hurt anyone. She didn't rape anyone. She slept with men who WANTED HER TO SLEEP with them to SATISFY THEIR SEXUAL CRAVINGS. She didn't HARM ANYONE.

Even the court will not say she deserves to be sentenced to death for being a road side prostitute so why do you bastards think she doesn't deserve justice? Why is no one on the front page calling for the killer? This MONSTERS you people keep creating in the society will visit all your households someday. Another evil Nigerian man is reading all your comments that is almost hi-5ing the killers and pouring all the insults on the victim and thinking of how to murder your daughters, sisters and nieces because you always kill the victims the second time and fall short of eulogizing the murderers. You do this all the time someone else's female relative is murdered. I hope it doesn't come to your home oneday.

Wicked mofos.
It is unrealistic idealism and emotional reasoning like yours that keeps putting young women in harms way. If as a guy I wave my iPhone 12 about while passing a very rough area will you not blame me if I get mugged? If I wear cryptic dressing in an area with ongoing cult war and get shot will you not blame me? Does anyone have the right to steal my phone or attack me for dressing in a certain colour? Wisdom! Wisdom!! It is the proper application of knowledge and common sense. Until this world comes to an end evil men and women will exist. Even if there's a prison in every street on earth it will never be enough to hold all of them! The best thing is for you to not be a statistic .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bad ritual killing. What's with young guys and yeye money rituals that won't last. Bad money mentality...
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Aflix(m): 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Wicked mofos.
Nigeria is not a safe place to be in now, hence we should be extra careful. She doesn’t deserve to die but her death could have been avoided same as many others that has been killed by psychotic people. Try to avoid dying for no reason.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by flokii: 7:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
These girls will never learn.. na their parents I dey always pity. How will a female think she can control the situation if she gets overpowered by hefty men who are out to kill or behead her? Girls that are into runs, meeting strange men in hotels don't have sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hotel again

Ladues pls stop following anyone to hotel.

Its time to start campaigning against a these mushroom hotels.

Enough is Enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Crixxx: 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
This screams skullminers the basterd tribe don enter delta . Rip
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry
Who did she meet in the hotel
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by flokii: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aflix:
Nigeria is not a safe place to be in now, hence we should be extra careful. She doesn’t deserve to die but her death could have been avoided same as many others that has been killed by psychotic people. Try to avoid dying for no reason.

Just tell that mum.u it's occupational hazard on the girl's part and move on..
most of them trying to whitewash the victim might be the ones killing them as they'll want other girls to keep falling victim.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by kingmsookwagh(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.
all these one wey you just talk now pass ear comot for the other side. Them no go ever hear. Pickin wey spoil, na blood e dey. Dem go need to flush him sense, put another one...it is well.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.