Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) (86719 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Girls living like though everything is everything. They fear no evil even when their ways are very dark and mischievous. They love wordly things in exchange for their soul. I wish this will serve as lesson to other aspire wannabe's.

Nigerian girls never learn any lessons in less than two weeks from now u will still be reading another similar incident in this forum.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 10:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

This is the last time I'll bother replying you. Your naivety is sickening if it wasn't dangerous on its own already. I lost a cousin to killers so you can shove your opinion of me not caring about the murdered girls up your butthole. She was an adult and living her life. Growing up she would call the police whenever her mother chastised her. Now she is gone and even if the killers are eventually caught she ain't coming back. She could still be alive for us if only she told her mum who and where she was going to. If she was a bit more careful and responsible for herself and her family. Will all the condemnation in this world bring her back now? Was she killed for ritual purposes? Is it only ritualists that murder people? You're too fvcking naive and I pray you don't breed with such mentality. If at your age you don't know that you're responsible for your own safety first, not the society, not the police, not social media but YOU then sorry for you. Ciao!

I see what you are doing, I see the reverse psychology you are poorly trying to attempt but it won't fly.

Your attempt at trying to evade the crux of the matter is what is sickening and actually really pathetic.

I really have "choice words" for you and your manipulative ars*e but I am intentionally picking my words because you have been able to turn the argument around and make it about your cousin and I am trying to be sensitive around the subject (even though you were blatantly insensitive to the relatives of the girl used for rituals like all the rest nairaland morons) but I will conclude by emphasizing on the obvious which is that IT IS PURE INSANITY AND PURE EVIL FOR 99PERCENT OF COMMENTS TO CHASTISE A BRUTALLY MURDERED VICTIM WHO DIDN'T HURT ANYONE, YET SAME BASTA*RDS HAVE NO WORDS FOR THE MURDERER/RITUALIST... All y'll's heartless souls need deep cleansing cos it's irreversibly damaged and wicked. Periodt!
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by enonche85(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.

And they will keep dieing since they've decided not to listen.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aflix:
Yen, Yen, yen just because I said that people should be more careful to avoid dying for nothing, you decide to type this long epistle of gibberish. If you had any atom of comprehension, you would know that I didn’t in any way defend the killer. And do you think bringing my sister into your gibberish would make me change my views about people becoming very careful
I suggested people to be more careful and you are wishing for it to get to me You are not a reasonable person at all. You really aren’t.

I sha know say all I typed would be translated to your brain as me defending the killer and blaming the victim since you see all Nairaland men as misogynists.

Better be careful to avoid dying a very avoidable death, okay undecided

Oh shut up! Go and advice your mother, sisters and all your village people. Get a talking drum and stand in the center of your village square and yell to all your female family members that they will all be killed if they don't stop dating a Nigerian man like the woman whose boyfriend murdered for rituals last week.

Tell them that they will be killed if they don't stop entering BRT like the girl murdered for rituals last month.

Tell your mother to throw you into the evil forest for the cankerworms to feast on so that she will not be killed like the young boy who tried to kill his mother for rituals last December,

Tell your grandma to strike you dead with a pestle so you don't rape her to death just like it was instructed by the babalawo of the boy who did same to his granny a couple of months back.

Tell your sister that she should lock herself inside the house and never go to the University so that she will not be killed like the Delsu student who was murdered for rituals while hostel hunting.

I have a lot to tell you to tell your entire generation of female relatives but I want to think that with all this plenty advice you have for women, you will have at least ONE ADVICE FOR THE MISGUIDED NIGERIAN BOYS WHO THINK THE HEAD OF A WOMAN CAN FETCH THEM MONEY.
NO?!

GOAT!

May the judgemental justification for the murders of this women that you people disguise as advice come back to haunt you and your family one day....
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Litmus: 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seems like a made up news.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Ombudsman1: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
THE GOLDEN UNSPOKEN RULE STILL EXISTS. -"LIVE FAST, DIE YOUNG"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Find the killers and throw them into the dungeon for 600 years....

Thank you...

I don talk am taya say there is nothing like blood money..or doing some ritual to become rich....it doesn't work

You de call yourself hustler undecided undecided

All these gbegbe Yahoo boys wey never see up to 1k dollars Sha
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by space9880: 11:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hard luck
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 11:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Wasted
There's no such thing as blood money, else our slave masters will have just carried all the slaves to harvest their heads, instead they took them to farms to work.

This ritual killing is senseless and it just shows the high level of desperation and illiteracy in the country ,else how does her head transform into money... Bunch of idiots..

I can't even blame the girl, things are so bad even her bf of many yrs could use her for rituals, parents use their child and children use their parents, neigbhours kill neigbhours ,pastors their members, strangers kill strangers and many innocent people going about their daily work have also gone this way. Don't blame victims ,blame the killers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2022
elonmuskbaby:
them no dey hear word.another she goat go still follow strange man wey she meet for road or Facebook go hotel room.anyway this country needs population control so nature has a way of getting rid of fools

No rip to waste on upcoming olosho

Don't be quick to judge ,you have no idea what happened, don't blame the victims blame the killers. There's no justification for this act. The other day, it was mother and son planning to kill sons girlfriend of many years. You never can tell how long they've dated for her to trust him, do u know if she was kidnapped ,don't forget early last year a student (male) was killed and buried in the hotel..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Iamnorth: 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Will they ever listen? And at the end all they want is to ride in the front seat of a posh car,change clothes and compete,hold the latest phone,all to what? At the expense of their lives? And you will be here telling us that the future is female? Congratulations,your life expectancy is growing shorter by the day!
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by VEHINTOLAR: 11:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Many of such senseless heads will still be cut off ! Come to think of it,what's the usefulness of those empty heads anyway ? I have no pity for any morally bankrupt girl that meets her untimely death in the hands of same criminal gangs she follows around.

One down now, many more to still follow !
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 11:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Oh shut up! Go and advice your mother, sisters and all your village people. Get a talking drum and stand in the center of your village square and yell to all your female family members that they will all be killed if they don't stop dating a Nigerian man like the woman whose boyfriend murdered for rituals last week.

Tell them that they will be killed if they don't stop entering BRT like the girl murdered for rituals last month.

Tell your mother to throw you into the evil forest for the cankerworms to feast on so that she will not be killed like the young boy who tried to kill his mother for rituals last December,

Tell your grandma to strike you dead with a pestle so you don't rape her to death just like it was instructed by the babalawo of the boy who did same to his granny a couple of months back.

Tell your sister that she should lock herself inside the house and never go to the University so that she will not be killed like the Delsu student who was murdered for rituals while hostel hunting.

I have a lot to tell you to tell your entire generation of female relatives but I want to think that with all this plenty advice you have for women, you will have at least ONE ADVICE FOR THE MISGUIDED NIGERIAN BOYS WHO THINK THE HEAD OF A WOMAN CAN FETCH THEM MONEY.
NO?!

GOAT!

May the judgemental justification for the murders of this women that you people disguise as advice come back to haunt you and your family one day....

Oponu.

Na hotel them dey kill 99 percent of these girls. Why?

Even guys get killed by murderers not to talk of women who take deliberate risks because of greed.

They will kill you tire. I'm sure you are female from the way you type. You have mostly always been illogical and use emotions for rationalisations.

Let's see who will talk to the the murderers , hope you're not expecting this from us , cos we no dey take stupid risks.

And the government doesn't give a shit , so you go just dey die for nothing, then rant online .

Omo ale .

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 11:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
I don't understand this Nigeria again. Small thing you cut someone else's head off because you want to be momentarily rich or successful? Like how do we reason in this part of the world. We believe too much in black magic to solve our problems. We believe that "God Almighty is too slow in answering our prayers Abi". So we want it the quick way. You ended someone's life due to this. Some humans are more wicked than even the Devil himself.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by selfdefence: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Omo this is so mean cry
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 12:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Legendoo:

Oponu.

Na hotel them dey kill 99 percent of these girls. Why?

Even guys get killed by murderers not too talk of women who take deliberate risks because of greed.

They will kill you tire. I'm sure you are female from the way you type. You have mostly always been illogical and use emotions for rationalisations.

Let's see who will talk to the the murderers , hioe you're not expecting this from us , cos we no dey take stupid risks.

And the government doesn't give a shot , si you go just dey die for nothing, then rant online .

Omo ale .

Kai! I actually misjudged you. I thought out of the three of you that mentioned me, I was dealing with just one low IQ intellectually deficient buffalo but alas it's two nattering nitwits and of a truth, you are even more stu"""pid than the other nkpi Nkita!
No reasonable points, no logical reasoning, just infantile balderdash! You dey crase for making me waste my time in replying you like say I dey reply person wey get sense.. I detest arguing with people who lack basic intelligence.

MODIFIED: Hahahaha, I thought this reply was from aflix. Cos the aflix guy still sounds like someone that has sense.
I NO KNOW SAY NA STILL THE SAME OZUOLODODO WEY I DEY USE PIDGIN REPLY SINCE. LMAO! This is hilarious.

So even as I bin think say na another person, I could still smell that this one na very unintelligent reply from a stupid individual. Legendoo, your mumu strong o. Hahhahaha
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by selfdefence: 12:01am On Apr 14, 2022
God1000:
Sad, Another ritual killing

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.

Do you know that it's only in countries with high level of poverty and illiteracy that people engage in this bullshit
facts

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by selfdefence: 12:02am On Apr 14, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.
actually.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Aflix(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:

NO?!

GOAT!

Okay.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 12:06am On Apr 14, 2022
Aflix:
Okay.

I thought you were the last person who replied me sef. My bad. So it's even still that unintelligent goat.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 12:09am On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:

Kai! I actually misjudged you. Out of the three of you who quoted me, I thought out of the three of you that mentioned me, I was dealing with just one low IQ intellectually deficient mo*ron but alas it's two nattering nitwits and of a truth, you are even more stu"""pid than the other nkpi Nkita!
No reasonable points, no logical reasoning, just infantile balderdash! You dey crase for making me waste my time in replying you like say I dey reply person wey get sense.. I detest arguing with people who lack basic intelligence.

Iq means processing speed . The fact that you can't comprehend what was written show's you are deficient despite your claim of being intelligent.

An intelligent person does not respond with you have a low iq because that's a cop out. Your iq should allow you comprehend then respond accordingly.

As for me , this is how I will address you slowpoke's , with bad typo cos I don't take you seriously.

Read to understand but I'm sure you never will . There's a certain type of arrogance that comes with dumbness.

You've got that on lock.

Sadly you are just arguing to win, not that you care .

Werey woke . You don't even have a functional police, you're encouraging people to take risks and then telling us to caution the murderers. Sho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2022
Legendoo:

Iq means processing speed . The fact that you can't comprehend what was written show's you are deficient despite your claim of being intelligent.

An intelligent person does not respond with you have a low iq because that's a cop out. Your iq should allow you comprehend then respond accordingly.

As for me , this is how I will address you slowpoke's , with bad typo cos I don't take you seriously.

Read to understand but I'm sure you never will . There's a certain type of arrogance that comes with dumbness.

You've got that on lock.

Sadly you are just arguing to win, not that you care .

Werey woke . You don't even have a functional police, you're encouraging people to take risks and then telling us to caution the murderers. Sho.

I swear to God, I no bother read THIS your comment cos you no dey ever make any sense but go and check my previous reply to you. I have modified it. I actually think say na aflix I quote and I was disappointed that he was typing so stewpidly. I no know say na YOU STILL TYPE THE OUTSTANDINGLY ST**PID REPLY. Hahahaha!

You really reason lower than my 6 year old cousin. Your mama fall you when she dey baff you as a baby?!
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2022
ALL HOTELS IN NIGERIA MUST HAVE FUNCTIONING CCTV 24/7 and be exxtra vigilant. HOTELS AND KILLINGS TOO RAMPANT.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 12:23am On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:

I swear to God, I no bother read THIS your comment but go and check my previous reply to you. I have modified it. I actually think say na aflix I quote and I was disappointed that he was typing so stewpidly. I no know say na YOU STILL TYPE THE OUTSTANDINGLY ST**PID REPLY. Hahahaha!

You really reason lower than my 6 year old cousin. Your mama fall you when she dey baff you as a baby?!

Reta.rded response.
Why you go read. You get brain to comprehend.

Anyways continue. I go tag you when them kill another prostitute. E fit be you sef cos maybe you're pained because na your line of work be that or perhaps you have family members into it.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 12:26am On Apr 14, 2022
Legendoo:

Retarded response.
Why you go read. You get brain to comprehend.

Anyways continue. I go tag you when them kill another prostitute. E fit be you sef cos maybe you're pained because na your line of work be that or perhaps you have family members into it.

Hahhahaha! Na me and your mother dey do the prostitute work na. Your mama na the senior ashewo, me na upcoming. I dey Bleep your poor wretched papa free of charge steady for back of trailer every weekend and twice on his birthdays. Lmao!

Make I use you cruise as I no fit argue with person wey no get sense while I wait for the next heartless bastard wey go mention me. I ready for nairaland phools this night and everyday until ASUU call off strike. Lmao.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 12:30am On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:

Hahhahaha! Na me and your mother dey do the prostitute work na. Your mama na the senior ashewo, me na upcoming. Lmao!

Make I use you cruise as I no fit argue with person wey no get sense while I wait for next heartless bastard wey go mention me. I ready for nairaland phools this night and everyday until ASUU call off strike. Lmao.
See what I mean.

Jobless troll .

You're an animal simple. Stop pretending you care for this people. You just want someone to keep you company online as you no get life. Why I'm I even responding to a virtue signalling fake woke wannabe bastard like you.
I'll still tag you though. You can now fck off . Animal

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 12:40am On Apr 14, 2022
Legendoo:

See what I mean.

Jobless troll .

You're an animal simple. Stop pretending you care for this people. You just want someone to keep you company online as you no get life. Why I'm I even responding to a virtue signalling fake woke wannabe bastard like you.
I'll still tag you though. You can now fck off . Animal

Why so pained though?! Abi na because I say your mama na our senior ashewo? Hahhahaha!

Right now as I dey type, me and your mother stand for front of Lekki toll gate dey wait for customer since 10pm, no show. I for call your papa make he pay with una house rent but I dey vex say e no fit give you proper education wey come turn you into booozooo with a malfunctioning medula oblongata.

Shebi I dey my lane when you come mention me as person wey get work. Hahahahaha! Thunder go faya your left yansh if you stop to dey quote me and I sleep off come miss the next anuofia wey go mention me.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Karlovich: 1:35am On Apr 14, 2022
DKM123:

Let me tell you, if she was not murdered, ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED in her place.
If all the girls in NIGERIA decide NOT TO DATE ANY NIGERIAN MAN again, the killer will still break into your house and murder your sister and take her head for rituals because he needs the money.

Your saloonist nephew who has been making people's hair all day will still be butchered when she enters a taxi.

A MURDERER WILL KILL FOR MONEY even if no girl accepts to sleep with a Nigerian man ever again.

You people have the most unintelligent and wicked mindset in this country.

This GIRLS DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. Even you yahoo boys who actually RUIN PEOPLE'S lives aren't killed and I don't accept that they deserve to be killed. Yet many of the yahoo boys are here happy over her death.

You people are just mean and evil. Periodt!!!

It is only in an INSANE COUNTRY FILLED WITH INSANE PEOPLE that a woman will be murdered and her head cut off that 99percent of the comments will be chastising the victim instead of condemning the killer. You people are extremely damaged in this country and the damage is so ingrained inside it has metamorphosed to extreme wickedness.

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed.
But here you are clapping for that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

Anyway, e go reach una Sha. That's my prayers.
Hypocrite I greet you. It's good for black men to be murdered right?

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Karlovich: 1:40am On Apr 14, 2022
theForth:

But you laughed the Nigerian guy that was murdered by his white girlfriend.

Don't mind the stupid hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by pacespot(m): 1:46am On Apr 14, 2022
Some of these deaths are connected to our failed leaders. Everybody is running after anybody with deep pocket. If society is well governed and opportunities are abound, most of these vices in the society would have been averted. The sad thing is that her killer will never be found, not even with the present Nigeria police.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Barristerlaw001: 1:51am On Apr 14, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbo miscreant will not say anything about this but let this happen in the SW, they will call the whole tribe skull miners. Stupid people
....you sound so pained.... Afonja!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Barristerlaw001: 1:57am On Apr 14, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Coming from a chronic tribalistic person. Once you tell them the truth, they start to cry like a baby dog.
I only said "igbo miscreant "
You are one that's why you are pained
.....you hate Igbo this much....but you mastubate dreaming of their beautiful Chidinmas Chiomas Chiamakas Ijeomas Ifeomas Amarachis Ngozis ....leaving ur ugly tope tolanis aderonkes sikira kudirats....ugly dirty Afonjas.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Killed Inside His Barber Shop In Nsukka, Enugu (Graphic Photos) / Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.