Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) (86795 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Vickyvice:
in your phrase, put the "she" before the "was" and read again. Thats the answer to your question
Oh thanks. shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Let me tell you, if she was not murdered, ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED in her place.
If all the girls in NIGERIA decide NOT TO DATE ANY NIGERIAN MAN again, the killer will still break into your house and murder your sister and take her head for rituals because he needs the money.

Your saloonist nephew who has been making people's hair all day will still be butchered when she enters a taxi.

A MURDERER WILL KILL FOR MONEY even if no girl accepts to sleep with a Nigerian man ever again.

You people have the most unintelligent and wicked mindset in this country.

This GIRLS DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. Even you yahoo boys who actually RUIN PEOPLE'S lives aren't killed and I don't accept that they deserve to be killed. Yet many of the yahoo boys are here happy over her death.

You people are just mean and evil. Periodt!!!

It is only in an INSANE COUNTRY FILLED WITH INSANE PEOPLE that a woman will be murdered and her head cut off that 99percent of the comments will be chastising the victim instead of condemning the killer. You people are extremely damaged in this country and the damage is so ingrained inside it has metamorphosed to extreme wickedness.

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed illegally just from being profiled.
But here you are clapping for that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

Anyway, e go reach una Sha. That's my prayers.
You will make a very terrible judge because you're clouded by emotional judgement. Even in abroad women get killed...in abroad women are advised to be careful of their movement..they are advised to learn self defensive martial arts, they are advised to move about with a pepper spray in their purses and all this is despite the fact that they have a better security force...my cousin in America went out with strange guys without telling her mum. Her body was found weeks later killed and stuffed inside the ground. So your emotional blackmail is dead on fvcking arrival. OK we have condemned the killer..we have cursed the killer..Will it stop him or another killer trying to kill someone tomorrow? What will our condemnation amount to? Rather than tell girls to be careful and be responsible for their health and safety you're more concerned about social media condemnation. As if all the condemnation since 2007 has stopped boko Haram! Tell me how many death penalties and sentences that will stop a killer? Has all the jungle justices in the country stopped robbers from robbing? Will you not FIRST of all protect your skin before anything else? You Nigerians are just fvcking emotional in everything. You hate and abhor common sense and logical reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

You didn't answer my questions:
In which hotel have u seen that "Before a guest check out or anyone goes out from the room. The room should be checked first before checking out"?

What is the job of the hotel staff that u say they didn't do well?

When the murderer left the hotel, did he go to the reception and formally checked out?

Although I understand what you're saying, but ants and sugar aren't always far apart.

She could have been alive if she was decent and content, but it doesn't mean her killer isn't an horrible person though.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
IbadeHQ:
Girls living like though everything is everything. They fear no evil even when their ways are very dark and mischievous. They love wordly things in exchange for their soul. I wish this will serve as lesson to other aspire wannabe's.

Insensitive and sick. May you meet a similar demise. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Let me tell you, if she was not murdered, ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED in her place.
If all the girls in NIGERIA decide NOT TO DATE ANY NIGERIAN MAN again, the killer will still break into your house and murder your sister and take her head for rituals because he needs the money.

Your saloonist nephew who has been making people's hair all day will still be butchered when she enters a taxi.

A MURDERER WILL KILL FOR MONEY even if no girl accepts to sleep with a Nigerian man ever again.

This GIRLS DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. Even you yahoo boys who actually RUIN PEOPLE'S lives aren't killed and I don't accept that they deserve to be killed. Yet many of the yahoo boys are here happy over her death.

It is only in an INSANE COUNTRY FILLED WITH INSANE PEOPLE that a woman will be murdered and her head cut off that 99percent of the comments will be chastising the victim instead of condemning the killer. You people are extremely damaged in this country and the damage is so ingrained inside it has metamorphosed to extreme wickedness.

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed illegally just from being profiled.
But here you are clapping for that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

I agree dear. Nigerian men are sick and still hv a very long way to go....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Dayus04007(m): 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't just waste my rip for her cos those girls out there are too greedy for money.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by BigBashiru: 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
Dayus04007:
I can't just waste my rip for her cos those girls out there are too greedy for money.

You will suffer a similar fate. Men are the problem of this world.... toxic savages.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by sapientia(m): 9:21pm On Apr 13, 2022
OscarJaden:
I can't waste my RIP on a hookup girl

Thier can of business is risky and yet when you advise them they will call you badly or jealous

No one asked for your RIP

Hookup is not the most evil thing on earth

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Kingsean(m): 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
hookup girl. school socialite indeed. these ritual killings are getting too much but our ladies won't just learn. they don't wanna work at this young age. they just believe that with their private parts, they can make money. they don't wanna use their brains anymore. what kind of generation is this? when you tell them the truth, they'll turn you into an enemy. these small boys doing nonsense rituals. smh
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Techguy96(m): 9:25pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.
Is the with the ladies or the guys with go about killing ladies in the name of money ritual.

Some of you reason backward honestly.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

You will make a very terrible judge because you're clouded by emotional judgement. Even in abroad women get killed...in abroad women are advised to be careful of their movement..they are advised to learn self defensive martial arts, they are advised to move about with a pepper spray in their purses and all this is despite the fact that they have a better security force...my cousin in America went out with strange guys without telling her mum. Her body was found weeks later killed and stuffed inside the ground. So your emotional blackmail is dead on fvcking arrival. OK we have condemned the killer..we have cursed the killer..Will it stop him or another killer trying to kill someone tomorrow? What will our condemnation amount to? Rather than tell girls to be careful and be responsible for their health and safety you're more concerned about social media condemnation. As if all the condemnation since 2007 has stopped boko Haram! Tell me how many death penalties and sentences that will stop a killer? Has all the jungle justices in the country stopped robbers from robbing? Will you not FIRST of all protect your skin before anything else? You Nigerians are just fvcking emotional in everything. You hate and abhor common sense and logical reasoning.

No, you are the ones that are illogical in your reasoning by FOCUSING ALL YOUR REPRIMANDING ON THE VICTIM OVER THE KILLERS.

The girl that boarded BRT was KILLED for rituals. The intelligent young Delsu girl was killed for rituals while innocently hostel hunting. The woman with hijab covering her from head to toe that was on nairaland front page on Saturday was butchered for rituals when she travelled to see her man friend, the lady that was killed and her corpse raped and desecrated for 6days was with the man who professed to love her,

SO PLEASE MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHEET. The real problem is that THERE IS A MURDER SPREE IN THE LAND YET 99 PERCENT OF NAIRALAND MEN ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT A WOMAN DOES WITH HER VAGINA. IF YOU CONDEMNED THE KILLERS QUARTER AS MUCH AS YOU ALWAYS DO THE VICTIMS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE ONE POTENTIAL KILLER WILL HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART BUT Y'LL NEVER.

PLUS I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU SINCERELY DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F"CUK ABOUT THIS MURDERED WOMEN OR GENUINELY CARE ABOUT "ADVISING" WOMEN AS YOU CLAIM. DEEP DOWN, ALL YOU WIVKED PEOPLE ARE HAPPILY DOING IS INDIRECTLY JUSTIFYING THE MURDERS SO AGAIN, KINDLY MISS ME WITH THAT "ADVICE" BULLSHEET COS WE BOTH KNOW YOU REALLY DO NOT CARE THAT MUCH.

However, the more you people FOCUS on reprimanding the victims and killing them all over again like 99percent of you here are doing, the more the killers feel justified for thier evil but the thing is that, YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHERE THEY WILL STRIKE NEXT. It could be your own blood sister!
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 9:29pm On Apr 13, 2022
TUTU147:
You are calling a whole tribe stupid because of nairaland argument,I really wish your parent never gave birth to a fool like you.Continue to show how uncultured you are.

You all are stupid people. I repeat it with my full chest
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Olabode211: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Omo the thing they work oo
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by CryptoClub2018: 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2022
Suspect33:
oloshi, the girl is not Igbo so why are you calling on the Igbos, do you feel so threatened by them? Do they make you feel inferior and insecure? Of course they do.. isi azu

You can't change my mind about you people no matter the insult. You igbo miscreants are very stupid people

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 9:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Techguy96:

Is the with the ladies or the guys with go about killing ladies in the name of money ritual.

Some of you reason backward honestly.
but u dey reason forward abi.. Yeye dey worry u.. If u no get anything to contribute, why not dey ur dey

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
So sad. Her head will now be decorated in a shrine embarassed
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Tayorshd2(m): 9:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nothing is sad and I don't feel pity because those girls are also desperate to be with yahoo boys and they will keep flaunting what they have on d internet and type son grace ...now here is d consequences of clitocurrrency mtheew

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

No, you are the ones that are illogical in your reasoning by FOCUSING ALL YOUR REPRIMANDING ON THE VICTIM OVER THE KILLERS.

The girl that boarded BRT was KILLED for rituals. The intelligent young Delsu girl was killed for rituals while innocently hostel hunting. The woman with hijab covering her from head to toe that was on nairaland front page on Saturday was butchered for rituals when she travelled to see her man friend, the lady that was killed and her corpse raped and desecrated for 6days was with the man who professed to love her,

SO PLEASE MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHEET. The real problem is that THERE IS A MURDER SPREE IN THE LAND YET 99 PERCENT OF NAIRALAND MEN ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH WHAT A WOMAN DOES WITH HER VAGINA. IF YOU CONDEMNED THE KILLERS QUARTER AS MUCH AS YOU ALWAYS DO THE VICTIMS, MAYBE, JUST MAYBE ONE POTENTIAL KILLER WILL HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART BUT Y'LL NEVER.

PLUS I PUT IT TO YOU THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE A FLYING F"CUK ABOUT THIS MURDERED WOMEN OR GENUINELY CARE ABOUT "ADVICING" WOMEN. All you wicked people are doing is INDIRECTLY JUSTIFYING THIER MURDERS SO AGAIN KINDLY MISS ME WITH THAT BULLSHEET.

However, the more you people FOCUS on reprimanding the victims and killing them all over again like 99percent of you here are doing, the more the killers feel justified for thier evil but the thing is that, YOU NEVER CAN TELL WHERE THEY WILL STRIKE NEXT. It could be your own blood sister!
You must be living in Mars. Because in your warped thinking condemning a murder will change the heart of a hardened killer. You're dangerously naive and I say this for your own safety. Killers have been shot and killed by hanging and firing squad and yet killing still persist. They have been given life sentences and killing still persist. There is more homicide in America in three months than the entire Nigeria in a year Is it because the shooters are not being condemned enough? If I birth a naive child like you then I've failed as a father. I will advise my sister to stay clear of men with questionable characters and also to not visit some random guys in a hotel...you can condemn killers on social media let's see whose sister will be safer and wiser in the ways of the world.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by MDK777: 9:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
ASaba The Home Of Blood Money Making Machine ! I Swear BenIn People They Learn
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You can't change my mind about you people no matter the insult. You igbo miscreants are very stupid people
k
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

It is very obvious that you are an extremely Stu"pid moronic imbe**cile who clearly has never and will never see the four walls of a University because you have spaghetti for brains and have severe comprehension issues but don't worry, I WILL TRY AND COME DOWN TO YOUR VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LOW INTELLECTUAL LEVEL....

So, wetin I dey try explain be say, wether all the women for the world stop to dey sleep with men, A KILLER GO STILL FIND PERSON TO KILL because somebody wey get mind murder another person for money come cut off im head go still fit kill that your sister wey enter taxi dey return from her salesgirl work.
So person wey get sense (although e clear say you no go ever fit get sense for this life) go MOSTLY kick against murder and butchering before he start to dey talk about women wey dey follow men.

A case where 99percent of the comments na epistle wey dey insult the victim na proof say ALL of una dey crase for this country.

Even yahoo boys wey dey hurt and ruin people lives everyday also dey here dey happy say dem kill woman wey no HURT anyone but satisfy man sexually. When SARS dey harrass and kill yahoo boys wey dey destroy people lives, everyone join hand say e no good, yet you dey here dey happy say woman was killed for following men.

No be mumu be that? How you think say God no go punish you las las? How?

You types this long and still didn't prove to me that your brain is functioning.

A killer will still kill , I agree , but kuku advice them to go and call or meet the killer's themselves as offering.

You people are irredeemably dumb , yet so arrogant.

I ask again , why didn't your online anger protect her .

Na here we go dey they count number's. I don commot my hand for oliriburiku people matter.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Coming from a chronic tribalistic person. Once you tell them the truth, they start to cry like a baby dog.
I only said "igbo miscreant "
You are one that's why you are pained
You're misguided. Why insulting a whole ethnic group. You are not Wise and civil in your comments.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 9:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

You must be living in Mars. Because in your warped thinking condemning a murder will change the heart of a hardened killer. You're dangerously naive and I say this for your own safety. Killers have been shot and killed by hanging and firing squad and yet killing still persist. They have been given life sentences and killing still persist. There is more homicide in America in three months than the entire Nigeria in a year Is it because the shooters are not being condemned enough? If I birth a naive child like you then I've failed as a father. I will advise my sister to stay clear of men with questionable characters and also to not visit some random guys in a hotel...you can condemn killers on social media let's see whose sister will be safer and wiser in the ways of the world.

Oh please! What "advice" do you have for the many murdered women who weren't in hotels?
Last month, THREE TEENAGE BOYS who actually thought they could make money off the head of a fellow 15 year old child, WHAT F*CUKING ADVICE DID YOU GIVE THOSE TEENAGE BOYS? You don't have "advice for them? They don't need advice?

You must be extremely silly to think this YOUNG boys killing women up and down are NOT MISGUIDED and cannot be ADVISED. You must be extremely UNINTELLIGENT to think that SOCIAL MEDIA HAS NO INFLUENCE ON THE MINDSET OF A YOUNG RITUAL MURDERER.
Those three teenage boys were not RADICALIZED BOKOHARAM MEN, they GENUINELY thought they could make money off the HEAD OF A GIRL AFTER SEEING IT ON A "FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE" BECAUSE IDIATS LIKE YOU THINK THEY DON'T NEED ADVICE.

SEE EHN, you and I know what this your so called ADVICE for women is and it is not out of the sudden love you have for women but A JUDGEMENTAL JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR MURDER! TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH FOR ONCE!
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by KIDfurniture(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Where is the headless body?? Where is the picture ?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2022
Legendoo:

You types this long and still didn't prove to me that your brain is functioning.

A killer will still kill , I agree , but kuku advice them to go and call or meet the killer's themselves as offering.

You people are irredeemably dumb , yet so arrogant.

I ask again , why didn't your online anger protect her .

Na here we go dey they count number's. I don commot my hand for oliriburiku people matter.

Seriously, replying you dey reduce my IQ.

Oya, go play with sand or something make I see better people wey get at least small minuscule Intelligence. Okwaya! I no even fit read the hogwash wey you dey write sef. No vex, just getat, biko.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
So sad,for person looking for her survival bread.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hand working will never disappoint you.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Oh please! What "advice" do you have for the many murdered women who weren't in hotels?
Last month, THREE TEENAGE BOYS who actually thought they could make money off the head of a fellow 15 year old child, WHAT F*CUKING ADVICE DID YOU GIVE THOSE TEENAGE BOYS? You don't have "advice for them? They don't need advice?

You must be extremely silly to think this YOUNG boys killing women up and down are NOT MISGUIDED and cannot be ADVISED. You must be extremely UNINTELLIGENT to think that SOCIAL MEDIA HAS NO INFLUENCE ON THE MINDSET OF A YOUNG RITUAL MURDERER.
Those three teenage boys were not RADICALIZED BOKOHARAM MEN, they GENUINELY thought they could make money off the HEAD OF A GIRL AFTER SEEING IT ON A "FACEBOOK GROUP PAGE" BECAUSE IDIATS LIKE YOU THINK THEY DON'T NEED ADVICE.

SEE EHN, you and I know what this your so called ADVICE for women is and it is not out of the sudden love you have for women but A JUDGEMENTAL JUSTIFICATION FOR THEIR MURDER! TELL YOURSELF THE TRUTH FOR ONCE.

This is the last time I'll bother replying you. Your naivety is sickening if it wasn't dangerous on its own already. I lost a cousin to killers so you can shove your opinion of me not caring about the murdered girls up your butthole. She was an adult and living her life. Growing up she would call the police whenever her mother chastised her. Now she is gone and even if the killers are eventually caught she ain't coming back. She could still be alive for us if only she told her mum who and where she was going to. If she was a bit more careful and responsible for herself and her family. Will all the condemnation in this world bring her back now? Was she killed for ritual purposes? Is it only ritualists that murder people? You're too fvcking naive and I pray you don't breed with such mentality. If at your age you don't know that you're responsible for your own safety first, not the society, not the police, not social media but YOU then sorry for you. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Aflix(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed.

Yen, Yen, yen just because I said that people should be more careful to avoid dying for nothing, you decide to type this long epistle of gibberish. If you had any atom of comprehension, you would know that I didn’t in any way defend the killer. And do you think bringing my sister into your gibberish would make me change my views about people becoming very careful
I suggested people to be more careful and you are wishing for it to get to me You are not a reasonable person at all. You really aren’t.

I sha know say all I typed would be translated to your brain as me defending the killer and blaming the victim since you see all Nairaland men as misogynists.

Better be careful to avoid dying a very avoidable death, okay undecided
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

Seriously, replying you dey reduce my IQ.

Oya, go play with sand or something make I see better people wey get at least small minuscule Intelligence. Okwaya! I no even fit read the hogwash wey you dey write sef. No vex, just getat, biko.

I no get time to dey argue with stupid idiots online. I'm busy with other things. Just thought I'd respond to your foolishness fast.

Anyways , you go kill una sefa tire .

Animals wey they form intellectual.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Aflix(m): 10:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

This is the last time I'll bother replying you. Your naivety is sickening if it wasn't dangerous on its own already. I lost a cousin to killers so you can shove your opinion of me not caring about the murdered girls up your butthole. She was an adult and living her life. Growing up she would call the police whenever her mother chastised her. Now she is gone and even if the killers are eventually caught she ain't coming back. She could still be alive for us if only she told her mum who and where she was going to. If she was a bit more careful and responsible for herself and her family. Will all the condemnation in this world bring her back now? Was she killed for ritual purposes? Is it only ritualists that murder people? You're too fvcking naive and I pray you don't breed with such mentality. If at your age you don't know that you're responsible for your own safety first, not the society, not the police, not social media but YOU then sorry for you. Ciao!
Don’t bother with her. She feels asking people to be more careful is in a way blaming the victim. Like say all her rants go bring her back or prevent more psychos from murdering innocents who aren’t careful enough.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Grandmeister(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aflix:
Don’t bother with her. She feels asking people to be more careful is in a way blaming the victim. Like say all her rants go bring her back or prevent more psychos from murdering innocents who aren’t careful enough.
Leave the pompous humanoid. People see me and are like "guy you be bouncer?" Yet I try not to keep late nights, I am always mindful of my environment and associations. I know you can't have contingencies for everything but atleast try to improve your odds of survival in this crazy world! I rather spend my time and energy safeguarding my skin than trying to make evil people change their minds, an exercise in futility.

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Thief Who Abandoned Mission To Watch Couple Having Sex, Arrested In Lagos (Photo / Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.