Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) (86803 Views)

Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor / Lady Murdered In A Hotel In Niger State (Disturbing Photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by donforeign: 8:02pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lama70:
May she find peace with God.
But honestly I don't know why these girls keep following men to hotels
what of the guy house? It can happen anywhere. The fact is know who u dey follow ...some go get signs but will ignore it ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:
Sad, Another ritual killing

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.

Do you know that it's only in countries with high level of poverty and illiteracy that people engage in this bullshit

Preach this sermon to the ladies. They are the victims here. No free lunch in freetown. Stop trying to reap where you did not sow. Sex is not supposed to be transactional. Learn a real skill or set up a real business. Stop trying to monetize sex. Poor men control your libido. Stupid women stop opening your legs for stupid men. Nothing good will ever come out of this.

Men stop impregnating women indiscriminately thereby giving birth to children you don't want or need. Use protection. All sexual intercourse must not lead to pregnancy. Now as it stands, both Boko Haram and the prostitution ring have an army of youngsters to recruit from because people out of selfishness have refused to stop this senseless rascality of giving birth anyhow. Actions have consequences.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by jclassiq(m): 8:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
habsydiamond:
Some of these incidence can be averted if the parties involved are contented with what they have and not what they will get in the process... Am basically talking about the ladies getting killed on daily basis all because of money and material things... No matter how long we keep talking about this, nothing will change cos these girls won't listen.
Make them sef stay one place nah
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by faceland: 8:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Look at how she is dressing in hotel... I am sure if no one is looking and you ask her "how much? ", she will tell you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Ifyman: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbo miscreant will not say anything about this but let this happen in the SW, they will call the whole tribe skull miners. Stupid people
SW na headquarter
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:

You can only make money through hardwork, there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.

Do you know that it's only in countries with high level of poverty and illiteracy that people engage in this bullshit
a fact
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by smileyoo: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
Igbo miscreant will not say anything about this but let this happen in the SW, they will call the whole tribe skull miners. Stupid people
so you guys now agree that delta is Igbo. confusionists, when there's bad occurrence in delta south/south, you guys will quickly link it to south/east Igbos, as if you guys no longer know the geography of your contraption called Nigeria nation.
for your information, just in case you are one of the dumb skulls in nairaland, delta is south/south and not south east Igbos.
but my mind tells me, you are only been mischievous, because you know this fact.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Atleast pity her na
i don't pity she goats
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Yeyeoldman:

Preach this sermon to the ladies. They are the victims here. No free lunch in freetown. Stop trying to reap where you did not show. Sex is not supposed to be transactional. Learn a real skill or set up a real business. Stop trying to monetize sex. Poor men control your libido. Stupid women stop opening your legs for stupid men. Nothing good will ever come out of this.

Men stop impregnating women indiscriminately thereby giving birth to children you don't want or need. Use protection. All sexual intercourse must not lead to pregnancy. Now as it stands, both Boko Haram and the prostitution ring have an army of youngsters to recruit from because people out of selfishness have refused to stop this senseless rascality of giving birth anyhow. Actions have consequences.
A fact
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by CaptMarvel(m): 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
Warn your sisters.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Scamperlee(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
No RIP. . .No condolence
These ladies of nowadays are deaf maybe because of the token they are giving to them after sex or after been used.
Even if you tell a lady the guy is a ritualist, she won't listen because of money until she will meet her demise.
Na Dem Sabi jare. They should keep enjoying it while it last.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2022
So ɗisheartēning
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Maybe u can help answer the question:

Didn't u read where d manager of the hotel reported the murder to d police himself?

But the hotel management should be held accountable. Before a guest check out or anyone goes out from the room. The room should be checked first before checking out. With this, this will help checkmate all the evil act

They didn't do their job properly and effectively, he only reported the corpse that was found in the room. They didn't ask the murderer about the person he checked in with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Obascoetubi: 8:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
Angrygoat:
No tears for the dead and many more will die miserable death. I had a chat with a bich,after every I realised her chat with me is just dry,that is one one chat like hi,ok yeah,BRB. Later she told me I'm boring and blocked me on whatsapp. I was xo happy cause i know her demise ain't far. Sheybi u want to bam bam. Greet lucifer for boys ok. Bich
It's like she refused to open legs to u
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
maasoap:

They didn't do their job properly and effectively, he only reported the corpse that was found in the room. They didn't ask the murderer about the person he was checked in with.

In which hotel have u seen that "Before a guest check out or anyone goes out from the room. The room should be checked first before checking out"?

What is the job of the hotel staff that u say they didn't do well?

When the murderer left the hote6, did he go to the reception and formally checked out?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 8:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Aflix:
Nigeria is not a safe place to be in now, hence we should be extra careful. She doesn’t deserve to die but her death could have been avoided same as many others that has been killed by psychotic people. Try to avoid dying for no reason.

Let me tell you, if she was not murdered, ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED in her place.
If all the girls in NIGERIA decide NOT TO DATE ANY NIGERIAN MAN again, the killer will still break into your house and murder your sister and take her head for rituals because he needs the money.

Your saloonist nephew who has been making people's hair all day will still be butchered when she enters a taxi.

A MURDERER WILL KILL FOR MONEY even if no girl accepts to sleep with a Nigerian man ever again.

You people have the most unintelligent and wicked mindset in this country.

This GIRLS DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. Even you yahoo boys who actually RUIN PEOPLE'S lives aren't killed and I don't accept that they deserve to be killed. Yet many of the yahoo boys are here happy over her death.

You people are just mean and evil. Periodt!!!

It is only in an INSANE COUNTRY FILLED WITH INSANE PEOPLE that a woman will be murdered and her head cut off that 99percent of the comments will be chastising the victim instead of condemning the killer. You people are extremely damaged in this country and the damage is so ingrained inside it has metamorphosed to extreme wickedness.

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed.
But here you are clapping for that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

Anyway, e go reach una Sha. That's my prayers.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
lexy2014:

In which hotel have u seen that "Before a guest check out or anyone goes out from the room. The room should be checked first before checking out"?

Two people went in and only one comes out, and you don't see the need for the hotel staff to ask questions and possibly check? Even after all the warnings from the police to hotel managers? Please stop!

When the murderer left the hote6, did he go to the reception and formally checked out?

Oh, he jumped through the hotel window.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by AkinboT22: 8:36pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na wa o Nigeria
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mikelarteta:
People that do stuff like this must surely be on hard drugs. How can you imagine doing something like this to a fellow human. Too bad.

Young Yahoo boys and drugs are like 5&6
So nah normal level
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Grandmeister:

It is unrealistic idealism and emotional reasoning like yours that keeps putting young women in harms way. If as a guy I wave my iPhone 12 about while passing a very rough area will you not blame me if I get mugged? If I wear cryptic dressing in an area with ongoing cult war and get shot will you not blame me? Does anyone have the right to steal my phone or attack me for dressing in a certain colour? Wisdom! Wisdom!! It is the proper application of knowledge and common sense. Until this world comes to an end evil men and women will exist. Even if there's a prison in every street on earth it will never be enough to hold all of them! The best thing is for you to not be a statics.

Let me tell you, if she was not murdered, ANOTHER PERSON WOULD HAVE BEEN MURDERED in her place.
If all the girls in NIGERIA decide NOT TO DATE ANY NIGERIAN MAN again, the killer will still break into your house and murder your sister and take her head for rituals because he needs the money.

Your saloonist nephew who has been making people's hair all day will still be butchered when she enters a taxi.

A MURDERER WILL KILL FOR MONEY even if no girl accepts to sleep with a Nigerian man ever again.

This GIRLS DIDN'T HURT ANYONE. Even you yahoo boys who actually RUIN PEOPLE'S lives aren't killed and I don't accept that they deserve to be killed. Yet many of the yahoo boys are here happy over her death.

It is only in an INSANE COUNTRY FILLED WITH INSANE PEOPLE that a woman will be murdered and her head cut off that 99percent of the comments will be chastising the victim instead of condemning the killer. You people are extremely damaged in this country and the damage is so ingrained inside it has metamorphosed to extreme wickedness.

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed illegally just from being profiled.
But here you are clapping that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by hansomb: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Seems ladies are now endangered species down south.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Legendoo: 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:
Nairaland men being evil mudafcukas as usual. EVEN IF SHE WAS A ROAD SIDE PROSTITUTE, SHE DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE MURDERED FOR IT. When will you archaic wicked Nigerian men get that into your thick skull. She didn't hurt anyone. She didn't rape anyone. She slept with men who WANTED HER TO SLEEP with them to SATISFY THEIR SEXUAL CRAVINGS. She didn't HARM ANYONE.

Even the court will not say she deserves to be sentenced to death for being a road side prostitute so why do you bastards think she doesn't deserve justice? Why is no one on the front page calling for the killer? This MONSTERS you people keep creating in the society will visit all your households someday. Another evil Nigerian man is reading all your comments that is almost hi-5ing the killers and pouring all the insults on the victim and thinking of how to murder your daughters, sisters and nieces because you always kill the victims the second time and fall short of eulogizing the murderers. You do this all the time someone else's female relative is murdered. I hope it doesn't come to your home oneday.

Wicked mofos.

Ode, why didn't all your big grammar protect her?

Or your online sympathy prevent the situation?

Na you be the wicked mofo. If them born you well , go out , park your car in a visible place with car keys inside if them no go steal am.

You fucking think you're in a sane society bah.

Very foolish Mofo. Wetin concern me sef the last one wey them kill, we talk tire and warned it'll keep happening unless these girls get a different source of income cos prostitutes are subject to murders even in the west , ABI you no they watch investigative discovery?.

Live in your reality, your country is fckn full of animals and we the ones advising you people are only trying to put brain matter into your empty western wannabe head's.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Rules 2 and 3
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Suspect33(m): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

Coming from a chronic tribalistic person. Once you tell them the truth, they start to cry like a baby dog.
I only said "igbo miscreant "
You are one that's why you are pained
oloshi, the girl is not Igbo so why are you calling on the Igbos, do you feel so threatened by them? Do they make you feel inferior and insecure? Of course they do.. isi azu
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Candidlady:

People are quick to call her all sorta names!! What if it was her boyfriend/partner that used her... What if the girl wasn't in that hotel cuz of runs or whatever they call it. And she just wanted to please her so called boyfriend

So idie tomorrow in an/a hotel room next thing they say is iam a who.re! Not knowing iwent to meet my supposed true love!

What am ieven saying

Even if she is a sex worker doesn't that justify the act of the so called ritualist?

°°°teary right now°°°

But you laughed the Nigerian guy that was murdered by his white girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Makinaki: 8:57pm On Apr 13, 2022
DKM123:

I ask you again, WHAT IS HER CRIME? That she dates men?! I don't get it. Same you people were shouting "END SARS" when Nigerian police were clamping down yahoo boys with dreadlocks and tattoos who hurts people because of a truth, no one deserves to be harrassed.
But here you are clapping for that a woman is murdered because she dates men and this you people profiled from her being a "socialite".

Great submission. The average Nigerian is sadistic & dysfunctional.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by DKM123: 8:58pm On Apr 13, 2022
Legendoo:

Ode, why didn't all your big grammar protect her?

Or your online sympathy prevent the situation?

Na you be the wicked mofo. If them born you well , go out , park your car in a visible place with car keys inside if them no go steal am.

You fucking think you're in a sane society bah.

Very foolish Mofo. Wetin concern me sef the last one wey them kill, we talk tire and warned it'll keep happening unless these girls get a different source of income cos prostitutes are subject to murders even in the west , ABI you no they watch investigative discovery?.

Live in your reality, your country is fckn full of animals and we the ones advising you people are only trying to put brain matter into your empty western wannabe head's.

It is very obvious that you are an extremely Stu"pid moronic imbe**cile who clearly has never and will never see the four walls of a University because you have spaghetti for brains and have severe comprehension issues but don't worry, I WILL TRY AND COME DOWN TO YOUR VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY LOW INTELLECTUAL LEVEL....

So, wetin I dey try explain be say, wether all the women for the world stop to dey sleep with men, A KILLER GO STILL FIND PERSON TO KILL because somebody wey get mind murder another person for money come cut off im head go still fit kill that your sister wey enter taxi dey return from her salesgirl work.
So person wey get sense (although e clear say you no go ever fit get sense for this life) go MOSTLY kick against murder and butchering before he start to dey talk about women wey dey follow men.

A case where 99percent of the comments na epistle wey dey insult the victim na proof say ALL of una dey crase for this country.

Even yahoo boys wey dey hurt and ruin people lives everyday also dey here dey happy say dem kill woman wey no HURT anyone but satisfy man sexually. When SARS dey harrass and kill yahoo boys wey dey destroy people lives, everyone join hand say e no good, yet you dey here dey happy say woman was killed for following men.

No be mumu be that? How you think say God no go punish you las las? How?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
maasoap:

Two people went in and only one comes out, and you don't see the need for the hotel staff to ask questions and possibly check? Even after all the warnings from the police to hotel managers? Please stop!

Oh, he jumped through the hotel window.

You didn't answer my questions:

When the murderer left the hotel, did he go to the reception and formally checked out?
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Coinwarrior: 9:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Stephengee4all:
@PeterObi went to Edo, no escort, no convoy, no aides, no wastage of money! Just simple.

Nigeria will be lucky to have him as their 16th president.

A new Nigeria is possible with @PeterObi.
Join the team, #PeterObiSupportNetwork
so because of that he is a good leader.you are braindead
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by TUTU147: 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2022
CryptoClub2018:
You are calling a whole tribe stupid because of nairaland argument,I really wish your parent never gave birth to a fool like you.Continue to show how uncultured you are.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by ghostofsparta(m): 9:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:

Yes ooo! I am afraid it can't stop unless Abrahamic religions and nonsense entertainment are eliminated, both of which normalizes, glorifies and endorses materialism.
God1000:

You can only make money through hardwork
TRUE
God1000:

there's nothing like blood money, it's a big lie.
FALSE. Read this article The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual I penned it in 2013, what I wrote there is lilliputian compared to what I now know today as a scientific researcher of the supernatural, precisely Yoruban esotericsm and metaphysics.
God1000:

Who or what are the agents of the increasing level of poverty in this failing and unholy union of expired colonial amalgamation of incompatible ethnic nationalities lumped together by the imperial British which she [Lugard's girlfriend] named Nigeria from Niger Area ? Is it the poverty-inducing government of irresponsible sadists produced in such a contraption or the impoverished masses ? If the whites people experience half of the degree of poverty intensity Nigerians are experiencing, they will go ahead and dig up their very own obscured diabolic esotericism on how to invoke money, one of which is G**r* H**d

CryptoClub2018:
They are not only Igbos, all ethnicities in the crazy jungool assumes it is Yorubas who are the culprit whenever such happens in Yorubaland, that's when it is always convenient for them to forget them Lagos and Ogun State also has a massive population of non-Yorubas.

Angrygoat:
My fav g unit rapper has taken us back to hip pop era of the 80's. Lloyd banks has been slept on for so long. Very decent rapper. This is hip pop,no mumbling.

Shout out to Lloyd banks,na man u be.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVsh-dM6w9aluO44Ma_pXXYMT9azS9PpZ
Don't forget Tony Yayo, Young Buck and the D12 crew.
Re: Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Nicepoker:
Was she a prostitute?
in your phrase, put the "she" before the "was" and read again. Thats the answer to your question

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police DPO Trying To Run Into A Hotel After His Station Got Burnt In Ebonyi / Arabian Man Dies While Having Sex In Dubai Hotel With African Lady / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.