Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,973 members, 7,828,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69761 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:36pm On Apr 13, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7OrTNsS6LY

Father Mbaka trying to force Peter obi to drop cash.

Peter obi said No, consistently.
That he would build a project by himself.

This was three years ago.

Integrity, strength of character.

I know my president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:38pm On Apr 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:

Hello my guy, I have gone through some of your comments here, I think I'm overwhelmed with them. Can you recommend some of the books you have read or still reading, that you found interesting? Because, by your assertion so far, I know you're a lover of books. Thank you.

You won't regret reading the books below

Christ a crisis in the life of God - One of the best books ever written by any human. Highly recommended inspire of religion. Jack Miles

Reposition yourself TD Jakes

Spear of tyranny Grant Jeffrey

Attitude is everything
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
CSTRR:
Also I think a reason why many underestimate the work that obi did in anambra was because he was not opportuned to govern a state like Lagos.

If he had governed a naturally wealthy state like Lagos, Rivers, Ogun or even Delta State, we won't be arguing this.

Exactly.

If he could be prudent in spending, yet did visible things and left fund in investment for a poor state like Anambra, he would have done wonders with state like Lagos. Rivers, Delta etc
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by VULCAN(m): 9:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
You are clapping for yourself that you typed something brilliant whereas you just made noise.

Nobody has ever spent from his pocket what Atiku spent on 2019 elections.

How far with that?

Yes, money is vitally important but none of the things you listed can guarantee Aso Rock so stop sounding like that's all it takes.

DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ogah Obi don't be too simple ooo,mek dem no kill you oo
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Arysexy:

Exactly.

If he could be prudent in spending, yet did visible things and left fund in investment for a poor state like Anambra, he would have done wonders with state like Lagos. Rivers, Delta etc
If he ever governs any of those states, they would stone their past Leaders for looting them dry and doing little.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
My father's neighbor. Why won't I support.

I have flown from Atlanta to Lagos with mr Obi back when he was still governor. Same story. Delta regular cabin. Just a couple of rows in front of me

But the man get Rolls Royce o
Maximum convoy of two Tahoes

Frugality has its limits..lol
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by R2bees2: 9:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Don't really give a shiii about presidential candidate but damn!!! Peter Obi!! let's go!!!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Again, idealism vs reality. That bullion van was used to win Ekiti, Edo, Osun, Oyo and Ogun elections.
And those states are not good for it.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Omodua(m): 9:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Pdp will never give their presidential slot to an Igbo man, let alone someone like Peter Obi.

Nonsensical.
Buckeymedia,you're being Petty and tribal. Why do you think presidential slot can't be given to IBO man. Igbo is not part of Nigerian project? Comments like this doesn't give hope for a better Nigeria. So microscopic and infantile!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:50pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Trust me. I don't need your validation

Yes...you wrote a novel for your aunties to enjoy. Abeg text them next time okay.
Thanks
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Andrea781: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
liftedud:
We know is a good candidate but all this one na election strategy
lies i have boarded same flight with him before now
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Yes...you wrote a novel for your aunties to enjoy. Abeg text them next time okay.
Thanks

Get lost and quit begging for my attention . I ain't giving you any

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Stephengee4all(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Who ordered the shooting at the Lekki toll gate during end sars protest

You can answer it by yourself,
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by brandsoncharlie: 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�
Political strategy for fools like you.
Has he tell you any feasibility studies to solve the problem of Nigeria?
You see someone boarding a plane just like normal people you're hailing him.
What makes him think Nigerians like you aren't stupid.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Spherical77(m): 10:11pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

you're highly intelligent sir

I'm a realist person per se. I don't decieve myself and i do come to terms with the reality

Even a secondary school student knows PDP can't even imagine giving their ticket to an igbo man talkmore of Obi

This is my reality sir
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Tiana06(f): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
alsudan:
That’s just the typical PGO, people call him a miser, but this Miser is what Nigeria needs now in its Misery.

Vote Peter Obi the Miser to take Nigeria out of Misery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ws1RNO7gd7o
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
trutharena:

You are a liar.

Below is Obi admitting himself of having a house in London. He is a crook and a liar!!

He said clearly in his tweet below that he has NO HOUSE ELSEWHERE OUTSIDE ANAMBRA.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/271732/i-bought-my-london-houses-long-before-becoming-anambra-gove.html

Guy instead of you catching hypertension for any n all Obi threads, abeg create a thread on who YOU support. Let's also go pull up their receipts. Put your guy up to be castigated too

By the time we all finish that presidential seat for Aso Rock go dey empty.
Then we can all relax

The invisible cabals can keep orchestrating from the back room.
Auto pilot presidency. Let's try it
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ewedegubbler: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
I have been on the same flight with him several times and he's always flown economy. I once offered to help him with his travel bag but he politely turned me down..
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Geoffjek: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
There's one thing most of us don't know,.....POG is a gift to this Nation and he has offered to rescue our country,.......we should know that if we turn him down,........he is one of the elites and this hunger and economic crises wouldn't affect him that much. He has what it takes to live well and good till generation to come. We the common man should look in the right direction for our good and good of generations to come. Shove all your religious and ethnic strides and vote Mr. POG to help us rebuild this Nation

Do this and thank me later.

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 10:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

As you hurriedly lift up your skirt.

Mtcheew
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by HausaIboYoruba: 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Why u no board am since
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by HausaIboYoruba: 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
EasternActivist:
Obi has always been like this
show proof
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by edoairways: 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s
This comment of yours is the reason why Nigeria can never be great again
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Amumaigwe: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
the same man that told us he had only 1 wristwatch n no house outside d east only for us to burst d lie later.

Tell him d idea of packaging like a poor man to get to power have been casted by buhari n Nigeria can't fall for it again,if he like let him trek.

The same man that claim none of his children has a car only for us to find millions in his teenage daughters account

He's just another package lie

Reason like a literate, if you are one. Does the millions you claimed he stashed in his daughter's account a car Obi claimed his daughter didn't have?
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Soso990240(m): 10:52pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

After primaries. Lol. You don't know how elections are won then. Atiku, Wike and the likes is already distributing GMGS of all kinds of currency, not giving fancy speeches. It costs approximately 70-100 Billion to win a presidential election in Nigeria. Election all over the world is not won by fancy speeches. He should be giving speeches to raise funds and then use the funds to drive PR and all kinds of settlements. His actions shows even he bi doesn't know how elections are won.

Case Study is Barack Obama, Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump

Go and look for money - This is the first step towards winning elections globally. Elections are never cheap and are not won by fancy ideologies

Tears await the kind of persons like Peter Obi, Obinbajo who think it's fanciful talks that wins election. You folks Tinubu is a godfather out of sheer optimism ba.

Why do you think Tinubu secures Lekki Toll? What do you think he does with the unaccounted accruals disbursed as percentile commissions? Smh Youths sha

You may think the world is operated by fancy talks and ideas, but behind the doors, you'll be shocked what most people do on stage is acting

u mentioned Others but you didn't Mention Biden. Did Joe Biden use money to win election? Did Obama use money to win election? Stop deceiving people. The black community made Obama popular without money, Biden capitalized on Trump's flaws to win election, same way majority of Northerners and Southwestern Nigeria voted massively for Buhari because of Jonathan flaws on insecurity.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by trutharena: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

Guy instead of you catching hypertension for any n all Obi threads, abeg create a thread on who YOU support. Let's also go pull up their receipts. Put your guy up to be castigated too

By the time we all finish that presidential seat for Aso Rock go dey empty.
Then we can all relax

The invisible cabals can keep orchestrating from the back room.
Auto pilot presidency. Let's try it

I support Asiwaju Jagaban and he is the most castigated politician ever.

That you Obi supporters can’t take bit of antagonizing voice against him speaks volumes. Asiwaju ever since he left government have been castigated especially by his political enemies.

Check Nairaland, there is no day that passes that you won’t see a Tinubu thread opened and you’ll have his political enemies antagonizing him.

I have more info about Obi Pandora. I know he can’t be president but I just always use dragging him as a way to get back to those that think they have the monopoly of dragging other candidate.

It’s all cruise. Obi Pandora is just a guy that is going nowhere politically. Even you yourself know this and many of his other supporters.

What I would have loved is to showcase Obi Pandora actual verifiable achievement and compare it to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu verifiable achievements BUT since Obi Pandora supporters will shy away from that, we rather continue to castigate each other choice.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Emekaterry: 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Agbero they enter plane?he ought to have enter commercial bus so that him name go be sorry.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

obasanjo didn't fight, Goodluck didn't fight, osibanjo didn't fight, fashsola didn't fight, ambode didn't fight, samwolu didn't fight bt u want Peter obi yo fight.

No he should be handpicked like the others.

jagaban should do us the honours.
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Millimann: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

Unfortunately majority of the populace are so messed up that everything is about ethnicity and religion.
They prefer an old sick man just because he's "their brother"
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Friend22(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

Let me tell you something lest you keep your hopes too high,PO won't go far.
Because the north that owns majority votes will hardly vote for an IBO man and moreover,people would rather go form Atiku(if he gets the ticket) than a PO.
Politics of likes and shares on Nland and Twitter are the very leastt metric your should consider when real elections comes around.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ambode Wins Lagos Governorship Election, Succeeds Fashola / VP Osinbajo’s Trip To India Cancelled After Realizin Dat Saraki Will Take Over / Six States Ask Supreme Court to Declare Tinubu’s Victory Null and Void

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.