Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) (69750 Views)

Peter Obi Spotted Walking Freely In The Street Of Onitsha, Anambra State / Margaret Obi Spotted At Hilda Baci Cook-A-Thon (Video) / Peter Obi Spotted In His House In Onitsha Wearing Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by softwareman(m): 9:05pm On Apr 13, 2022
nzeobi:

What does he need them for. I don't know how some Nigerians reason
What does he need the millions of dollars stashed in offshore account for?
SELFISH AND STINGY EVEN TO HIMSELF!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DrsultanNG: 9:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�
Abobi with all due respect, Peter need to cut cost because Presidential Election cost Billions Of Naira and every kobo count.

Baba de do economic so that if him ticket cut him heart fit bear the lost.

This is my personal opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
softwareman:

What does he need the millions of dollars stashed in offshore account for?
SELFISH AND STINGY EVEN TO HIMSELF!!
so showing off its the ultimate goal in Africa that's why you see billy gate upon all his money drives a saloon car, mark of facebook the same, Page all of them tunning down,your wealth is not for show off rather to impact...yet in Africa a little achievement we start showing off that we have arrived and we fell we begin to curse "obi is Different"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by acmilan4li(m): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2022
Mr oga tinubu move with private jets donated to him by an Igbo man chief felix idiga that's an Igbo man oooo. If you like make tinubu they give you headache up and down

quote author=successmatters post=111917184]

He's not Tinubu that must move with a private jet and enough Agberos to clear the road when he needs to pee on emergency grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Prosper123: 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
Heavensent01:
To him this is how to win election, Nigeria go suffer under this clown

He think hoarding money without releasing it out on the right channel is the act of good leadership

Nigeria need convenient environment to thrive their SME business, they need light, human and physical capital and not this economising crabs of show
You are not even tired of the suffering going on already. Na wa o
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Arysexy(m): 9:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
GeneralDae:

He equipped one University teaching Hospital and built one flyover? I am not impressed. Why did he leave Onitsha so dirty? I was at Okpoko in 2013 and apart from Makoko I have never seen such a site.

I don't know about others but my ideology aligns more with the APC's drive for infrastructure. Athough they failed at it so far, they seem to speak more about it than the PDP.

Peter Obi has good ideologies but he seems to believe his selling point is that he saved money for Anambra. To me, that is not enough. Nigeria needs infrastructure, Obi couldn't even focus on waste management and pipeborne water. Many other Governors so far have also failed at providing Pipeborne water or the focus on Waste management.

Im not here to detail all Peter Obi did. U are asking if he built and equipped one university teaching hospital, how many state university is in Anambra? Aside that, all d general hospitals were renovated and equipped. U jumped the best road network in Nigeria he earned as Anambra governor, and landed on one fly over. Sorry to disappoint you, he did not build one fly over. He built the 10lane Niger bridge through Onitsha to umunya which was federal road, seeing d importance of having free movement of goods in onitsha, Anambra got paid by federal govt under Obiano govt.

Obi opened and connected d state to investors like d brewery from south Africa that built their brewery in onitsha.

U guys appear to be viewing Anambra with the lens Obiano left d state. Obiano failed us in Anambra, he never met 50% of d standard Obi set. If refuse heap as seen in okpoko took over, blame Obiano. The road network Obi left were left to deteriorate by Obiano. Do we also blame Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
A lot of people on this thread are just yapping nonsense trying to form smart.

Why do you think Nigerians is the way it is?

Because the financiers of elections have dark interests.
And they will never let things change.

Any nation that has developed has undergone some sort of electoral revolution where the established norm was disgraced by the common masses.

China went through a civil war where the Communists faction overthrew the established Democratic but corrupt govt.

That was brought in Chairman Mao and the Communist party of China.

The corrupt elites of those days ran to Taiwan and governed it.

France went through a revolution too when the poor could not afford bread and the rich and royalty were feeding fat.

I am not asking for a revolution in Nigeria but letting you guys know there comes a time in the life of any nation where the people must abandon the old rules and the old ways.

The citizens get the rulership it deserves.

You are telling me you need to spend billions to win elections and yet you will cry when the elected leader siphons billions already.

The citizens must demand for the leadership they want.

If the masses compel pdp to bring out obi, that is what will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by softwareman(m): 9:10pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
so showing off its the ultimate goal in Africa that's why you billy gate upon all his money drives a saloon car, mark of facebook the same, Page all of them tunning down,your wealth is not for show off rather to impact...
How has he, Peter obi used his wealth to impact?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by softwareman(m): 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Any nation that has developed has undergone some sort of electoral revolution where the established norm was disgraced by the common masses.

China went through a civil war where the Communists faction overthrew the established Democratic but corrupt govt.

France went through a revolution too when the poor could not afford bread and the rich and royalty were feeding fat.

I am not asking for a revolution in Nigeria but letting you guys know there comes a time in the life of any nation where the people must abandon the old rules and the old ways.

You are telling me you need to spend billions to win elections and yet you will cry when the elected leader siphons billions already.

Which masses? You must be a disporian!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2022
softwareman:

This man is pathetically stingy to himself. What is use of money if you CANNOT SPEND IT TO GIVE YOURSELF COMFORT?
Don't worry, buhari is spending your money very well for his comfort.

You think that is how it is all over the world?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 9:13pm On Apr 13, 2022
Una never suffer reach for Nigeria, when una actually experience real suffer, una go know the right candidate to vote in

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by MedicH: 9:14pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

You'll learn reality and idealism aren't the same along this journey. Yeye

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s

A poor miserable and voiceless individual says Peter Obi, a man that sits in the board of directors of 15 companies in U.S is deluded and does not know how reality works.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Apr 13, 2022
CSTRR:

kia see smart heads here oh! I usually think Nigeria's are dumb but u exposed my ignorance, people need to understand this things ordinary state chairmanship in a particular state the contest is spending millions upon millions borrowed just to win chairmanship election, now when he arrives how then will he work knowing fully that it was his money that brought him into power

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Obi spend money. Realism is better than idealism, all these spendthrift idiosyncrasies won't help you. You own a bank break it. Pursuit is proof of fate.

Obi spend this money. Be serious for once. By now, you should have at least 12 PR team flying private jets disturbing the entire country, this won't cost a fortune. Obi I reiterate, spend out of your money. You're too stingy, this is why you won't even win primary.

Your competitors are using all means necessary, you're going to delegates with just mouth.

I expect Obi to participate more spiritedly. Elections are not won by laxity world wide. Do your research. Things are fought for, not given. I expect Ndigbo to wake up and put in the fight and stop wishing

I support Obi, but he won't win. He's deluded and doesn't know how reality works or refuses to accept it

It doesn't work this way globally. Shove your optimism aside. You win an election when you start by pushing your manifesto to a support base, the loyalty generates funds, the funds goes into fueling necessities. Even the Obi is analogue and not mentally astute to know these things, how then can he lead a modern nation? Little wonder Anambra is still in the 60s
Your type is the problem of this country.Win by any means necessary so that when you get to the office you steal the country dry because you have to recover all the money you spent and make gain.what are rubbish post and research you claim

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:16pm On Apr 13, 2022
softwareman:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/07/peter-obi-donates-n100m-to-shanahan-school-of-nursing/?amp=1

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/09/07/peter-obi-donates-n100m-to-shanahan-school-of-nursing/?amp=1

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/10/07/obi-donates-computers-printers-generator-set-to-school/

He donates to schools and hospitals all over the country.

That is what he uses his wealth for.

His money is not for touts to buy weed and sleep with young girls.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
softwareman:

go and check his status on google if he has not impact you think we will be hyping him common we deserve something more that bespoke stuff, we need remodel ideology getting the wrong person will sink Nigeria worst. This man has the key

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Bigchristo: 9:18pm On Apr 13, 2022
NdiIgbo2023:
POI The Way To Go

This is the Peter Obi we are talking about, former Governor of Anambara state and one of yhe richest politician in Igbo Land boarding Air peace on his route from Lagos to Edo State as he continues nationwide presidential consultation tour.

When he said yesterday that he is going to be a president who will change Nigeria from.the present consumption country to a production country many who really don't understand him thinks is a mere political statement but Peter Obi over the years have been a man whose words reflects in his actions on daily basis.

A presidential aspirant so rich enough that he can afford the most comfort private jet in the country and even employ 100s of aides but look at him so simple and loyal to the system that ordinary Nigerians are enjoying. Carrying his own bag and maintaining the que just like everyone boarding the air craft. Baba nah full bloody Nigerian who understands and associates with the system. All he is asking for is for an opportunity to change the system for the good of all irrespective of all.

#POI The president we need�
Peter Obi my man very economical, not those that knows how to squander money

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by wiseoneking: 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

Anambra is still in the sixties? Mention your state now. I hope you be largosu. If truly Anambra is in sixties, your state must be in stone age. Is your type that brought this Buhari as a curse to your country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by softwareman(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Don't worry, buhari is spending your money very well for his comfort.

You think that is how it is all over the world?
Am talking about using YOUR OWN MONEY TO GIVE YOUR OWN SELF SOME COMFORT.
STINGINESS IS A DISEASE!!
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:23pm On Apr 13, 2022
softwareman:

Am talking about using YOUR OWN MONEY TO GIVE YOUR OWN SELF SOME COMFORT.
STINGINESS IS A DISEASE!!
He is already living a life of comfort.
He is going with a public plane to Edo state. He is not using the road like most people.

Reasonable and decent comfort.

The problem is that you think he needs to campaign like buhari did when he used atiku's private jets in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Ikinternational: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I was with you till the last paragraph
You went off the rails.
Which negated the whole write up
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Winning123: 9:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
Which quality? By quoting China statistics that is in most part wrong. Theory is different from practical. Go ask Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili. They will both tell you.

successmatters:
Peter Obi, by the sheer quality of his capabilities to make Nigeria great again is not the kind of person that should stress himself to convince the masses and delegates that he can save this country.

Peter Obi is the type of person that everybody from every region should approach, persuade and convince to stay in this race and win.

That is the nearest hope for the salvation of Nigeria and its economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by headbasher96(m): 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

u are really corrupt comparing u with buhari is not far fetched

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Also I think a reason why many underestimate the work that obi did in anambra was because he was not opportuned to govern a state like Lagos.

If he had governed a naturally wealthy state like Lagos, Rivers, Ogun or even Delta State, we won't be arguing this.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by kingyakos: 9:26pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bounceboune7:
just imagine what u are saying,hear yourself out.

So u are telling me d family of an ex governor is renting house in ikoyi, I really don't have any problem with Peter obi but u his supporters are full of lies or it's that u are just unreasonably stupid,in fact u are annoying.

How much is ikoyi house that an ex governor will not b able to afford,let's say 500 million,so are u saying he doesn't have money to buy it?

U people ain't trying for this Peter obi at all,all in d name of marketing him u are telling obvious lies that is making people see him more like a scam,u are beginning to present him d way they packaged buhari for us.

The same man they told foolish Nigerians he doesn't have money but his wife is using 10 million naira wrist watch

If the richest man in the world decide to live in a rented apartment, will you say he is stupid?.. Former German chancellor Angela Makrel after she left power went back to live in her two bedroom rented apartment with her husband. Not everybody is into extravagant luxury life no matter the billions they have. Steve jobs and Mark Zuckerberg should be as a lesson to you..... Black man with owning of properties yet not powerful not influential not even close the the corridor where men who decide for the world sit, Shrimps in the scheme of fish, snails in the scheme of animals with horn.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
headbasher96:
u are really corrupt comparing u with buhari is not far fetched

I agree. I'm fantastically corrupt. I'm sure american elections run on holy water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:32pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ikinternational:

I was with you till the last paragraph
You went off the rails.
Which negated the whole write up

Trust me. I don't need your validation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
Winning123:
Which quality? By quoting China statistics that is in most part wrong. Theory is different from practical. Go ask Soludo and Oby Ezekwesili. They will both tell you.

the ideology of any 4th world country like Nigeria is to copy the manifest of a formal 4that world country that speed up to 1 world country,who will believe that china will be among world powers who,"you don't copy a lower version of data when your expected of higher version" as it stand Nigeria is the highest black populated Race in Africa and in the world, who do you expect he use his stats as an example "congo" common your smart you should reason like one you claim his stats are wrong prove it

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

I support Obi any day any time. But he needs to play the game like a player. Currently, he's tredding the path of an idealist. The world works how it works, not by our individual view of it. To come out winning, we must navigate the straits and play like player. It's a pity Obi will lose this glorious chance. This is where a mentor would normally come in. I.e Burna Boy would never had won the grammy awards without Diddy.

Obi lacks the understanding if the darkness of the world. When we become too purist, this goes for us all, we become oblivious to strategic thinkering systems that ensures victory. While we must maintain purity, we mustn't be blinded by the game, it's terrain and how its been played. Na here him deficiency dey

Thanks for the compliment.
Hello my guy, I have gone through some of your comments here, I think I'm overwhelmed with them. Can you recommend some of the books you have read or still reading, that you found interesting? Because, by your assertion so far, I know you're a lover of books. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by DoctorOlasDesk: 9:33pm On Apr 13, 2022
MedicH:

A poor miserable and voiceless individual says Peter Obi, a man that sits in the board of directors of 15 companies in U.S is deluded and does not know how reality works.

We're on our way. No be only sit on top. Was Ecobank not winning all sorts of global awards before it caved in
Re: Peter Obi Spotted In Lagos Boarding A Commercial Flight To Edo (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:34pm On Apr 13, 2022
Not New.....election gimmicks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Activists Arrested & Beaten At Dunamis Church For Wearing Buhari Must Go Shirts / Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo Meet In Ogun (Photos) / A Breakdown Of Nigeria’s 2016 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.