Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back (15225 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 6:15am On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

I am also in a location even on the receipt of the supermarket where I get my groceries, there is a helpline number to call if you are experiencing domestic violence but you are yet to answer my question of will you beat your Caucasian wife living there with you in the West if you deemed disrespected and provoked?
I'll will not hit her, I'll shoot her and face the consequences. People do it everyday.

One thing I mentioned earlier, if you can't obey the basic laws of marriage, then don't go into marriage.
One Igbo doctor was set ablaze by his ex, the guy died eventually, infact he knew he was going to die because of the degree of burn, another "only fans" Jezebel recently killed her partner.

Its now a matter of kill or get killed. That's the reality, let's forget about all these ideal situation or assumptions and focus on what's happening in our society.

If you check, you will see that majority of husbands die before their wives, what is killing these men?

1+1=2, you cannot add 1and 2 and expect the answer to be 2.
You made mention of the number on your receipt, this shows that even with the laws, DV is still prevalent.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 6:21am On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

Save me from your cowardly ass bah??

Why do you like to just talk offpoint?? Too ashamed to accept the truth??

You go dey alright Las Las!!
you are far from reality. DV is here to stay and there's nothing you can do about it. If Chris brown can abuse Rihanna, then who are you?

Even the law can't save you, no one can.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Mindlog: 6:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
I'll will not hit her, I'll shoot her and face the consequences. People do it everyday.

Good you acknowledged you will be facing the consequences of killing her as you would feel emasculated ending the marriage with her so you will prefer murder.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

Good you acknowledged you will be facing the consequences of killing her as you would feel emasculated ending the marriage with her so you will prefer murder.
some of these naija women ( if not all) you choose to defend are worst than the Caucasians. You know this.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Mindlog: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
some of these naija women ( if not all) you choose to defend are worst than the Caucasians. You know this.

It is not about defending Nigerian women, we have mentally disordered persons in both Nigerian men and women, just as we have in both Caucasian men and women, whose personality disorders thrive on their dysfunctionalities.

I have worked in psychiatric facilities in Africa and presently here in the UK, so I base my opinion on my lived experience.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 7:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
you are far from reality. DV is hear to stay and there's nothing you can do about it. If Chris brown can abuse Rihanna, then who are you?

Even the law can't save you, no one can.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Mindlog:

It is not about defending Nigerian women, we have mentally disordered persons in both Nigerian men and women, just as we have in both Caucasian men and women, whose personality disorders thrive on their dysfunctionalities.

I have worked in psychiatric facilities in Africa and presently here in the UK, so I base my opinion on my lived experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 7:33am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
funny you brought this up, if I disclose my current location, you'll be amazed but forget it. Like I said, there are Laws in the WEST but DV is still prevalent.
Kentucky has the highest domestic violence statistics in the United States, with 45.3% of women and 35.5% of men having experienced domestic violence.They even kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:

One thing I mentioned earlier, if you can't obey the basic laws of marriage, then don't go into marriage.
One Igbo doctor was set ablaze by his ex, the guy died eventually, infact he knew he was going to die because of the degree of burn, another "only fans" Jezebel recently killed her partner.

Its now a matter of kill or get killed. That's the reality, let's forget about all these ideal situation or assumptions and focus on what's happening in our society.

If you check, you will see that majority of husbands die before their wives, what is killing these men?

1+1=2, you cannot add 1and 2 and expect the answer to be 2.
You made mention of the number on your receipt, this shows that even with the laws, DV is still prevalent.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 7:41am On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

Of course it is "hear' to stay in your relationships and home since you are always permanently broke and will take out your frustrations on the women around you!

Confused human being!
Nor go face your fake hussling, keep crying in my mentions! Your tears are a delight for my pleasure.

Imagine selling covid-19 certificate for people who actually did not take the vaccine or test as a hussle. Why you nor go dey frustrated?? Now coming here to form obodo oyibo based, guy getat!

Imagine person career! How you nor go dey beat women?? Mumu!

'You hate being controlled, you are a Pisces blah blah blah". You're basically defined by hate!! Everything about you is hate! I hate this, I hate that. Women are not the cause of your frustrations bro!

White man's slave wannabe!!

drop points! I'll respond. Learn from Tonye and Mindlog

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 7:48am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:
drop points! I'll respond. Learn from Tonye and Mindlog

I've dropped so many points, but you can't expect a psychopathic criminal who is willing to shoot a woman just because of his ego and not ashamed to admit it on a public forum to see the points!

I understand, Life is actually difficult for the blind!
Doh, maybe Nairaland will incorporate Braille/Audio visual aids, then you'll be able to feel/"hear" the points!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 8:02am On Apr 16, 2022
COPIED.

THE SILENT PAINS OF A HUSBAND
Everybody is hung up on domestic abuse by men against women. Nobody spares a moment to find solutions to the equally devastating verbal abuse men suffer in the hands of their wives. It is worse because men can't discuss what their wives do to them for fear of scorn and derision. They suffer in silence. Timebomb.

Unfortunately, the Nigerian society has little or no support systems for this kind of situation. Little or no counselling services. It's been mostly left to the church to deal with. What happens when the man doesn't go to church? What happens when the woman doesn't believe in spiritual intervention? These women are raising daughters. Their daughters are hearing and seeing how they speak to and treat their husband. What kind of wives will they grow up to become? Those that treat their husbands as kings or those that believe husbands are nothing but verbal punching bags?

We've all agreed and rightfully so that a man has no business hitting his wife. So how then do you stop a wife raining verbal missiles at you? Leave the house? Okay. But you'll return and it will continue. What next? Leave again? For how long?

Recently, I visited a senior friend, an important man in the society and while we were downstairs gisting, the voice of his wife could be heard upstairs. She was spewing unimaginable bile against the man. She called him all sorts of unprintable names. Impotent, wretched fool, miserable man that was nothing when she married him, etc. This is a well respected man. A father of 4 children. She tore at his very core and mocked everything society respected him for. She said he'd soon crash and she'll be there to laugh at him.

I was so uncomfortable as I beheld the man. He was shrunken before me. He was deflated. He tried to gamefully continue the gist to distract me but it was not working. The woman's vitriol was a ceaseless torrent. Uncomfortable silence ensued. I excused myself and left his house.

I was really sad.

You want to know the truth? This is what most men go through in their houses. They labour and toil and build respect but when they return home, the one who ought to speak to the king in them, tears them to shreds and tries to deflate their self-esteem. When they are outside, they try to act cheerful and happy but back home, they are shrivelled because the person they live with makes it a point of duty to verbally assault them.

A sad story comes to mind. There was recently a Nigerian Ambassador who was recalled because his wife released a story to the press that he beat her. She also released pictures showing fresh injuries on her body ostensibly inflicted by the man.

In a dramatic twist, their children came out to debunk the stories and said their mother faked the injuries to embarrass their dad. Grown up children.

A particular sentence by the 1st son saddened me. He said it was as if their mum woke up every morning with one mission in life: how to make their dad miserable. They said they were witnesses to how their mum constantly harassed and abused their dad and wanted the whole world to know that their dad was not who their mum was painting him to be.

Yes, opinion shifted on the scandal but the damage had been done. The Ambassador was recalled and nobody heard from him again.

A family is currently at odds with the widow of their son and brother. The wife was constantly verbally assaulting him. Nobody wanted to visit them because each time they were around, it was always quarrel and the wife would call him unprintable names. Even in their presence. When they try to interfere, she will give them their own. The man died recently of heart-attack caused by high blood pressure. He was in his late 40s. The family insists his wife sent him to his early grave with her verbal torments.

Our bars are filled with men who are afraid to go home to their wives for fear of what verbal torment they will go through. Men are finding every excuse to travel because they'll rather be anywhere than in their own homes.

Everybody is focusing on men as culprits in domestic abuse. Who is talking to the women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by emmanuelbrown26: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Another weekend of joli joli, daughters of eve can waste in their father's house
Guys should just bang and commot eye from them, dem daughters of eve deserves some beating in other to reset their brains

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by luminouz(m): 10:36am On Apr 16, 2022
akinade28:

No sane woman can just wake up and start provoking her husband without a reasonable cause. Husband should also bring peace as well if you want peace.
Bro, two wrongs can never make a right. You don't solve a problem by creating a greater problem.
I understand that some wives can be provocative, verbally abusive or might be violent at times. They can cause or look for trouble. But all these can never justify domestic violence, you can conquer evil with evil. Look for better ways of dealing with this kind of women, instead of beating them. Or better still, separate or walk out of the marriage if it has become unbearable.
Men are always looking for who to blame for their actions since the time of Adam and Eve.
Men should learn to take responsibilities for their actions

Your first statement and second paragraph (line 3-4) is at odds with each other. It shows some wives are actually insane. Funny thing is, you expect the men to 'walk away' after suffering mental and emotional abuse(all forms of DV you fail to recognize) but get ticked, when they lash out with physical assault. Why can't these women be better versions of themselves and don't be agents of evil or should we condone their behaviours and keep 'walking away' till we die?
Everything you just said, especially your last sentence is what women are known for. Your post confirmed it.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by luminouz(m): 11:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Sureplug123:

I laughed reading your responses to these girls.

You have energy oh. I fuqin don't.

I think that appetizer or pantanmi geh actually loves you. Never seen a girl go batshiit nuts abusing you like that. She went through your profile to dig some shiit up. She is struck bad. I laughed my head off when reading her insults. grin

It's Easter. Sup nigha? Make I come chop? grin

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by ImaIma1(f): 12:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

"A man like you". So men don't shout at you too?? A fellow guy/man has never shouted at you?? Did you beat him??

Black men with their fakeass pomposity and overinflated egos only targeted at women!! Yet roam the world subservient on their knees kissing other races ass, while rummaging for loans and handouts!!

Notice how you yourself explained how the Ghanian police guy handled the issue you brought up in your fake story, can same be said about the Nigerian police officers??

You could admit that men in the Nigerian judiciary are perverters of justice and you can still open your mouth and say women are the problem of society!!

My 'not so' dear brother, women are the Monsters men made! You can't continually act like jerks and expect to be pampered. To every action there's an equal and opposite reaction!

You support assault as long as it's the female gender, your own assault is also by the corner waiting for you! You could make mouth and brag here, but throughout history great men have been brought down by the weakest beings!

Keep on supporting gender biased assault, keep on beating women, you'll meet one who'll match your assault tit for tat. By then, don't forget you proudly and pompously asserted that "men at the Nigerian judiciary know that laws don't work". So, even if she kills you by then, no justice!

Men will turn blind eyes to this comment. They don't like this kind of hard truth, especially the guilty ones. Their power and authority comes only when it's women involved. Their fellow Nigerian women.

Ask them to repeat the rubbish they spew here to an American woman. The whole story will change. The hypocrisy is really getting out of hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by BRATISLAVA: 12:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

Of course it is "hear' to stay in your relationships and home since you are always permanently broke and will take out your frustrations on the women around you!

Confused human being!
Nor go face your fake hussling, keep crying in my mentions! Your tears are a delight for my pleasure.

Imagine selling covid-19 certificate for people who actually did not take the vaccine or test as a hussle. Why you nor go dey frustrated?? Now coming here to form obodo oyibo based, guy getat!

Imagine person career! How you nor go dey beat women?? Mumu!

'You hate being controlled, you are a Pisces blah blah blah". You're basically defined by hate!! Everything about you is hate! I hate this, I hate that. Women are not the cause of your frustrations bro!

White man's slave wannabe!!

Lol hear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by BRATISLAVA: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

Hmmm, copy cat!

Reference the original owner because your brain is incapable of putting this together!

So you go dey eavesdrop for person house to listen to what his wife told him?? In your desperate attempt to paint women black, you didn't bother to find out what made the woman tongue lash him abi??

So the woman was just there minding her business, and the man was just minding his business and the woman started tongue lashing him?? Haba, you sef read your own story again!

Notice how you conveniently generalized again with your fake ass family visit that all the women in Nigeria tongue lash their husbands!

So according to your philosophy, of supporting DV, he's supposed to beat the woman so that his deflated ego will become inflated back!!

How come you never visited any home where the man pummeled his wife and possibly shot her just like you're planning to eventually shoot yours??

Guy stop visiting people's homes uninvited! That's the only moral of this story! Or maybe the woman was angry with her husband for entertaining a fake covid-19 certificate seller grin

Carry your fake ass made up story commot here or better still, create another thread for your own for men.

Tonye001 has finished work in his write up, you go and start your own thread and write examples of women tongue lashing their husbands! Yeye dey smell.

Just look at the very emotional post and his deeply emotional reaction to it. His whole argument is based on one teary story by some guy.
No statistical approach, which would be logical. Just male emotions.

Many males who seem to fight against domestic violence on men are doing it to score emotional points and trigger misogyny. It's an old tactic. Stale diversion, actually.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
ImaIma1:

Men will turn blind eyes to this comment. They don't like this kind of hard truth, especially the guilty ones. Their power and authority comes only when it's women involved. Their fellow Nigerian women.

Ask them to repeat the rubbish they spew here to an American woman. The whole story will change. The hypocrisy is really getting out of hand.

Don't mind them!

I blame the women who take their shit!! Nonsense and logical gender.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 1:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

Just look at the very emotional post and his deeply emotional reaction to it. His whole argument is based on one teary story by some guy.
No statistical approach, which would be logical. Just male emotions.

Many males who seem to fight against domestic violence on men are doing it to score emotional points and trigger misogyny. It's an old tactic. Stale diversion, actually.

Don't mind the emotional fool!

Just imagine someone's hussle selling fake covid-19 certificate for people to bypass set of rules meant to keep the population of humans healthy, there by endangering everyone.

Someone that ought to be behind bars still having mouth to yap nonsense here.

I have his time today, it's a long weekend and Easter holidays, he should keep coming at me, he's the one that would get tired.

Rubbish vermin.

3 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by akinade28(f): 2:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
luminouz:

Your first statement and second paragraph (line 3-4) is at odds with each other. It shows some wives are actually insane. Funny thing is, you expect the men to 'walk away' after suffering mental and emotional abuse(all forms of DV you fail to recognize) but get ticked, when they lash out with physical assault. Why can't these women be better versions of themselves and don't be agents of evil or should we condone their behaviours and keep 'walking away' till we die?
Everything you just said, especially your last sentence is what women are known for. Your post confirmed it.
please re-read my post:
I am not in any way justifying domestic violence from any gender, in fact, no gender should justify domestic violence, we should all, love, accept, tolerate, forbear and forgive one another. However,
1) my first statement was a counter response to emmanuelbrown's claims that no man will beat a woman for no reason.
2) men are found of blaming women for their action as if they are perfect or saints. You people believe you can justify domestic violence and shift the blame to women, you can just shove anything down our throat just because we are women. See any gender can justify domestic violence if they wish to, women are not as complicated as men's belief. Most of these women you claim provoke you are only reacting to your actions and inactions the best way they can. No human will condone any form of hurt or irrational behavior from the other party for example irresponsibility or cheating(adultery). Because women are not as strong as you are either physically or financially, so, they get back at you emotionally.
3) the best thing for any part is to walk away when you can no longer bear it instead of justifying domestic violence or blaming your actions on the opposite gender
4) the second paragraph acknowledges the fact that there are some unreasonable human beings (both men and women) existing who are very wicked, but that can never justify domestic violence.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
akinade28:

please re-read my post:
I am not in any way justifying domestic violence from any gender, in fact, no gender should justify domestic violence, we should all, love, accept, tolerate, forbear and forgive one another. However,
1) my first statement was a counter response to emmanuelbrown's claims that no man will beat a woman for no reason.
2) men are found of blaming women for their action as if they are perfect or saints. You people believe you can justify domestic violence and shift the blame to women, you can just shove anything down our throat just because we are women. See any gender can justify domestic violence if they wish to, women are not as complicated as men's belief. Most of these women you claim provoke you are only reacting to your actions and inactions the best way they can. No human will condone any form of hurt or irrational behavior from the other party for example irresponsibility or cheating(adultery). Because women are not as strong as you are either physically or financially, so, they get back at you emotionally.
3) the best thing for any part is to walk away when you can no longer bear it instead of justifying domestic violence or blaming your actions on the opposite gender
4) the second paragraph acknowledges the fact that there are some unreasonable human beings (both men and women) existing who are very wicked, but that can never justify domestic violence.

What do you mean by the bolded??

A lot of women are more financially buoyant than the man and they fund the home also without louding it like these wimps whinning upandan when they drop 5k at home!!

Was Osinachi not richer, gifted, loved and more talented than her husband, she brought everything to the table, yet he killed her out of Envy, jealousy and stupid superiority complex. Now some Nairaland boys are trying to say it was because of her mouth. Which mouth??

You may not be aware, but a lot of women actually work and have their own money, even more than the men. So remove that stupid story you've been fed that women are financially lesser than men.

You don't have to grovel to seek their stupid useless male validation on Nairaland, there's more to life than male validation!! When you are not lazy and can work to pay your bills, they'll tremble before you.

"It's not every woman a man can beat". I'm waiting for the man that will beat Temi Otedola, or beat Folorunsho Alakija!

Stay focused.

2 Likes

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by efficiencie(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
All this fuss about domestic violence. If a man is either good or bad and a woman is either good or bad then the probability of a marriage without domestic violence is: 25%. This means that 75% of marriages will involve toxic people that will unleash hell on their spouse. So in this sense, one can conclude that domestic violence is indeed here to stay and has always been here ever since the fall of mankind. If you want to avoid stories be a good person and find a good spouse. Join the 25%ers and have peace!

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by akinade28(f): 5:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

A lot of women are more financially buoyant than the man and they fund the home also without louding it like these wimps whinning upandan when they drop 5k at home!!

Was Osinachi not richer, gifted, loved and more talented than her husband, she brought everything to the table, yet he killed her out of Envy, jealousy and stupid superiority complex. Now some Nairaland boys are trying to say it was because of her mouth. Which mouth??

You may not be aware, but a lot of women actually work and have their own money, even more than the men. So remove that stupid story you've been fed that women are financially lesser than men.

You don't have to grovel to seek their stupid useless male validation on Nairaland, there's more to life than male validation!! When you are not lazy and can work to pay your bills, they'll tremble before you.

"It's not every woman a man can beat". I'm waiting for the man that will beat Temi Otedola, or beat Folorunsho Alakija!

Stay focused.

Dear sis, Nairaland is the least place for me to seek male validation.
Yes, I agree some women are financially stronger than their husbands, but their percentage is a lot lesser. All over the world, stastics has shown that women earn lesser than men.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
akinade28:

Dear sis, Nairaland is the least place for me to seek male validation.
Yes, I agree some women are financially stronger than their husbands, but their percentage is a lot lesser. All over the world, stastics has shown that women earn lesser than men.

You may wanna check up on recent scholarly articles and journal reviews as regards this topic seeing as times are rapidly changing and a lot more percentage of women now earn more or equally as their male counterparts!!

I'll share some pdf files from peer review journals with you once I log on to my system!

Cheers.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by akinade28(f): 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
apatheticme:

You may wanna check up on recent scholarly articles and journal reviews as regards this topic seeing as times are rapidly changing and a lot more percentage of women now earn more or equally as their male counterparts!!

I'll share some pdf files from peer review journals with you once I log on to my system!

Cheers.

Please, go ahead, I will like to see it.

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by BRATISLAVA: 9:51am On Apr 17, 2022
apatheticme:

Don't mind the emotional fool!

Just imagine someone's hussle selling fake covid-19 certificate for people to bypass set of rules meant to keep the population of humans healthy, there by endangering everyone.

Someone that ought to be behind bars still having mouth to yap nonsense here.

I have his time today, it's a long weekend and Easter holidays, he should keep coming at me, he's the one that would get tired.

Rubbish vermin.

It is always the vermin that are opinionated and want to subjugate and kill women.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Sureplug123(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2022
luminouz:

I laughed reading your responses to these girls.

You have energy oh. I fuqin don't.

I think that appetizer or pantanmi geh actually loves you. Never seen a girl go batshiit nuts abusing you like that. She went through your profile to dig some shiit up. She is struck bad. I laughed my head off when reading her insults. grin

It's Easter. Sup nigha? Make I come chop? grin

Happy Easter ma nigha
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by Gamesmart: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2022
apatheticme:

Was Osinachi not richer, gifted, loved and more talented than her husband, she brought everything to the table
, yet he killed her out of Envy, jealousy and stupid superiority complex. Now some Nairaland boys are trying to say it was because of her mouth. Which mouth??

Stay focused.

What a profoundly fooolish argument!

Statistics from virtually every country in the world would show that men, on average, make more money than women in that country.

Stop arguing stupidly!

Men are stronger than women physically, financially and emotionally.

I thought I gave you a very good lecture not to be using exceptions and minority to make a point?

https://www.nairaland.com/7047493/why-there-many-single-guys/16#111476459

You struggle to learn?

1 Like

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by TheSourcerer: 7:41am On May 03, 2022
apatheticme:

I just taya for this logical and unemotional guy, honestly!

He's the logical one, yet caps rubbish each time!
Random hello !!!
Don't forget to smile it helps smiley
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 9:10am On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:

Random hello !!!
Don't forget to smile it helps smiley

Lol. Thanks!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Name 5 Things You Did As A Child During Christmas Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.