Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back (15162 Views)

Is It Ideal To Ask One's Kid To Fight Back / Bullying: I Taught My Son To Fight Back / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by TheSourcerer: 3:55pm On May 03, 2022
apatheticme:

Lol. Thanks!

How was your overnight drive on the streets of "Abeokuta"??
haha ! I see you caught that .. Maybe you could join me on one someday....Nightlife is a different world from daytime life I promise you.
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 4:20pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
haha ! I see you caught that .. Maybe you could join me on one someday....Nightlife is a different world from daytime life I promise you.

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by TheSourcerer: 4:26pm On May 03, 2022
apatheticme:

Lol, yes I definitely did!!

I drive at night also, though not aimlessly for cruise like yours grin. Maybe sometimes, when I'm on call and I'm needed by my underlings.

Ah, can't join you in Abeokuta night driving Biko, that's like the headquarters of ritualistic practices in the South West shocked
according to the media , bad news is good news remember , Abeokuta is peaceful , you know good people do good things bad people bad things no matter the geographically moral upbringing.
If 100 planes fly and 99 lands safely, the media will focus on the one that was lost ...... The media is in depth Scam smh though , You cruise Lagos?
Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by apatheticme(f): 4:35pm On May 03, 2022
TheSourcerer:
according to the media , bad news is good news remember , Abeokuta is peaceful , you know good people do good things bad people bad things no matter the geographically moral upbringing.
If 100 planes fly and 99 lands safely, the media will focus on the one that was lost ...... The media is in depth Scam smh though , You cruise Lagos?

Re: Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back by TheSourcerer: 6:26pm On May 03, 2022
apatheticme:

I understand.

Can't live in Lagos, too crowded abeg!!
South South is home!
south south is home to me too xx. Kalabari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Between Your Mom And Dad, Who Gave You The Real Beating Of Your Life? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Twins After 13 Years Of Marriage / Single Ladies: Let's Share Our Experiences Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.