Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76087 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Mandate2023: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Overrated dumb fuckkk place

Na only those slim girls way dey the picture background na im caught my attention

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by xynerise: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
No be the same Lagos wey I don dey see them born me? Abegi, not even close to Dubai. Stop the hype

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by garriAndsugar: 4:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Palema007:
Beautiful but no..I can't live in Lagos. I can only visit and enjoy beautiful views and places.
Ok
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Help2020: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

at last we don catch u hateful village boys wey never enter Lasgidi before since ur mama born u. All if una be native village people wey poverty don bend dia lives so tey if dem manage come Lagos, na d village side of Lagos dem dey stay.
Poor man, u see everytin for dat picture na Lagos so stop disgracing urself and ur village clan.
So in you shallow mind,who never enter Lagos is a villager? Go and buy sense OK?

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by drnoel: 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

Tinubu is not a good thing

6 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by oyepaulkay(m): 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
LMAO, OP is delusional. And that's all of Lagos right? Why not put locations of these pictures? You went online to download pictures, you can barely state where and when the pictures were taken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
jaxxy:

I was born and bread in Lagos, part of my family are from Lagos, I grew up in prime locations and Lagos then was better if u lived it the right areas on the mainland bt now it's only lekki/ajah that looks slightly developed at the expense of many other places.

Ikeja gra is like a ghost town. Ikoyi another ghost town expect for bourdillon, Apapa gra another ghost town.

Magodo and omole are trying to catch up. The rest places are slums or abandoned zones.

poverty don bend ur life finish if ur poor parents born u for Lasgidi and u no sabi and neva live or visit dos places for dat picture.Ur live don cast be dat. Dose places for dat picture neva even reach one-hundredth of beautiful scenes and new buildings for Lasgidi yet u dey foam for mouth.
Gerrout joor u. e no go beta for poverty wey bend ur life like dis. shiorr
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Amadi84: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Pictures or Idonbelivit!

Realmi:
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by friendl: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Which yeye Lagos ?why he no snap mushin,badagry express road ,.,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by buckeyemedia: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
This pictures aren't even some of the most beautiful places in Lagos yet see how astonishing they are.
Nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by xynerise: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:

Welcome to ikotun.. you can see the neat road. Lagos is beautiful.
Just say welcome to Synagogue
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by victorDanladi: 4:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.
You yourself know that you just be mischievous and envious. LAGOS of today is not Lagos of 1999!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Landflight4eva(m): 4:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)

Is hellfire Dark?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ofiko123(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
I am not entirely sure about the aforementioned statement..
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Onyeziokwu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:

Yeah so true mate!

I could recall flying from Lagos to Abu Dhabi and then to Dubai, onward to London.

The view I had from the aircraft some fts above the ground was something else. That was actually midnight ooo Dubai too make sense with World class infrastructure and wonderful road network.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by nkowaputa(m): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

God bless you oooo. So good to see someone with a functional brain.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eteebanky1: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
You're not serious swears, go and check the slum in lag
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by everythinggirly(f): 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
It's indeed beautiful!
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 4:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
Help2020:

So in you shallow mind,who never enter Lagos is a villager? Go and buy sense OK?
villager abeg no put mouth for wetin u no sabi. no be me say make poverty deny u of living for those places in Lagos. ur own don cast and we don catch all of una village native people. shiorr.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by SugarGirl44(f): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
You sha don't want citizens of potopoto republic to have a good Easter holiday.
Some of them have started convulsing already on the front page.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Egoveen: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't think you know that mushin is also in lagos state, come and take PICs of mushin as well
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

Biko, no compare SE to even d poorest of poor places for Lasgidi. Ask ur relatives wey dey Lasgidi wey dey live for dose poor places of Lagos state.

Lagos is a city with very large slum areas.
So what's your point?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dee60: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where are the Okadas? Any picture of Lagos without them is fake!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lomprico(m): 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

The federal government is responsible for today's lagos. Lagos was the capital before.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lexy2014: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.

So how can Lagos be mistaken for Dubai, London or Chicago?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Maguwani: 4:43pm On Apr 15, 2022
Beautiful city
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by aklion: 4:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Then where u wan keep akwa ibom state...

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kemika8989(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
Just a few pictures from this mega city. If you're not careful, you might mistaken Lagos for Dubai , London or Chicago.
Honestly I love Lagos so much

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by onatisi(m): 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
no mind am , let him be fooling and hyping himself
lilvicky68:

Nobody is mistaking any Lagos for dubai abeg grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by GloriousGbola: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you want to credit lagos to Tinubu, then the question must be asked - why has this development not been replicated in the SW?

In 2015 I thought with apc at the centre there would be rapid development and inter state cooperation in the SW.

But here we are. If Tinubu could not development the SW he has been in control of for the past 12+ years, what do we expect him to do for Nigeria?

In the end all Tinubu wants is political power for powers sake, not for the ability to better the future of the average Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Bobloco: 4:45pm On Apr 15, 2022

But ended up mortgaging it by ensuring that over 14% of internally generated revenue goes into his pocket, his wife a perpetual senator, the daughter is the iyaloja of all markets in Lagos State, and the son in charge of all adverts placements in Lagos. Tinubu has successfully made Lagos State, second most unlivable city in the whole world, only after Damascus, the capital of war torn Syria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ladyn4real(f): 4:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
This phone has a powerful camera, the pictures are very bright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) / U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.