Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76269 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Phaantom22: 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

Lagos was federal capital territory untill 1991, so 90% of those structurally designed edifices are a product of the federal government foresight. Same as abuja, stop being naive angry

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
StDonE:
How did you forget this beautiful part of Lagos?

D picture dey represent ur real life
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 5:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
StDonE:
How did you forget this beautiful part of Lagos?
One of the testicles in your ballz deserves to be rounded with rope and tightened till you give up the ghost due to excruciating pain.

That picture you posted has been several times tagged Ghana and not Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eagleu: 5:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
Grgton:
what is this one saying?? No such place in owerri..

I visited and drove around Town

Compare apples with apples, not oranges.
The whole nation jointly built, developed, and ran Lagos for over 80 years before Owerri was even made a state capital.
Your comparison failed because people who should have been developing Owerri were busy developing Lagos on the promise of one Nigeria. This fact should be clear, unless if course you are a short sighted politician like Tinubu and his crew.

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by casppyjay: 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)
it’s called grandiose delusional thoughts..

Most Nigerians have the records of the psychological defects broken by their generations and they are determined to fire up the furnace of competition

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by gonkin(m): 5:16pm On Apr 15, 2022
Help2020:

This Lagos your showed Is beautiful. At least the roads are good. The real Lagos has no good roads

Traffic ain't beautiful bro. Its ugly. As for the roads. Heree isawo just after agric. It gets so dusty you can't breath, the day I worked at that area, I chop dust belle full. Amazing thing is that people run businesses there. How do they even breath? . Don't know if has been fixed now. That was taken January

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
wallarwallar:

If tinubu sell d country and u collect ur share u go happy nw d one we buhari don sell u no collect shishi and u dey pay bak money wey u no collect. Jara omo east
no minds those biafrans,they are pained that jagaban come out at their time grin grin biafrans go and build ur candidate before 2031 grin grin orelse u Will be every region pikin forever even vice president east can't get grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by gonkin(m): 5:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tomek09:

Stop this useless comparison. Lagos is rubbish compared to other developing cities.

That's the point of the photo.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
Phaantom22:

Lagos was federal capital territory untill 1991, so 90% of those structurally designed edifices are a product of the federal government foresight. Same as abuja, stop being naive angry
grin grin I think u just started to enter Lagos,if not u will know different between Lagos of 1991 to 2022 lagos
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Levinas: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2022
ikeseeholdings1:
the truth is that Nigerians don't appreciate what we have. Just come to kinshasa right now,the Capital of Congo. My brotherS,there is nothing here. very dirty country. coming here alone will make understand how beautiful My dear country Nigeria is. if not for one thing,i would have come back to My darling country. before you criticize your country,try move around the world. LOVE NIGERIA

Guy no compare naija and Kinshasa. If not that we have subdued to minimalist, Nigeria cities should be shoulder with Pretoria, Johannesburg, Casablanca, Cairo etc. Mind u, its not just about buildings, but city planning, road network and general serenity. There are no agberos in Cairo, Casablanca etc.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by MansoryMX(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

Tinubu is not behind anything. Stop all this nonsense! Lagos was once the Capital of Nigeria and that brought about the infrastructure frame work you see in Lagos today. Secondly Lagos is a state filled with capitalists.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Stinto: 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Op never even show you guys the beautiful places pix finish all of you don dey shit for body, abeg lagosian instead of you guys arguing with all these mofos abeg show them more pix, like the oshodi bus terminal pix, adeola odeku pix, v/island area view pix etc

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
ikeseeholdings1:
the truth is that Nigerians don't appreciate what we have. Just come to kinshasa right now,the Capital of Congo. My brotherS,there is nothing here. very dirty country. coming here alone will make understand how beautiful My dear country Nigeria is. if not for one thing,i would have come back to My darling country. before you criticize your country,try move around the world. LOVE NIGERIA

Even owerri has more ambience than Lagos... Owerri is naturally beautiful because of individual efforts despite not having the best of roads in Nigeria

Lagos is a slum

I repeat...only real pictures(38k Android capturing) you see on this forum are of the south east ..

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by silibaba: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
you mean fashola?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Tetrahedron: 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Let everyone send the pics of their area in lagos and compare to the photoshopping the op did!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Bamzyriches451: 5:22pm On Apr 15, 2022
Damn!
Ogbeni still snap ajegunle and ikorodu area show us make we see undecided

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:23pm On Apr 15, 2022
eagleu:

Lagos is mostly built by Igbos, even the properties and the female models of a typical Lagos environment is Igbo.
So, when did Tinubu exactly begin to "be behind Lagos"?

It's ok to be truthful about Lagos, and still campaign and promote your political candidates.
grin grin abegi when did Igbo man held Lagos state governor?? grin when did ordinary businessman use his money to build Lagos development,dangote,adenuga,otedola sef never come out to claim that
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Kamalex2: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Small London
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.

Every city have it own ghetto even new York get ghetto
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by MortalityISGold: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hmm OP which kine marketing b this
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LagosNawaa: 5:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
This is Lagos state Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by OBoy50: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
grin
Tie & dye photo filters on the best.
Pls show us places like AJEGUNLE,OGBOMOSHO,IYANA IPAJA, FALOMO..ETC
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Help2020:

Eih,Lagos pass London? And your pay master goes to London for treatment, uzuor without sense
village boy, leave city matter for city people to talk about and face ur village. na only village man like u go tink say wen people go london go see dem doctors for treatment na buildings dem go dey look. poverty don finish u aswear2gud
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Broveens42:

Even owerri has more ambience than Lagos... Owerri is naturally beautiful because of individual efforts despite not having the best of roads in Nigeria

Lagos is a slum

I repeat...only real pictures(38k Android capturing) you see on this forum are of the south east ..
you be real nigga for posting ur state
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
Stinto:
Op never even show you guys the beautiful places pix finish all of you don dey shit for body, abeg lagosian instead of you guys arguing with all these mofos abeg show them more pix, like the oshodi bus terminal pix, adeola odeku pix, v/island area view pix etc

Show us your inner streets.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
LagosNawaa:
This is Lagos state Nigeria
if Lagos still be like this,u won't run from ur village down here
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
Soffyh:
you be real nigga for posting ur state

I dare anyone to challenge me. Owerri is the only city in Nigeria that retains it's beautiful ambience even with bad roads
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This is what happens when you haven't been out of your country before angry

Lagos , Abuja and the entire country is a slum when compare to South Africa. As in Nigeria dey learn work for where South Africa dey.

U get Sense .... that south african nor get slun too what wrong with this kind of nigerian using every means to destroy d country image ...
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by anyilalaz: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2022
RexTramadol1:
Asiwaju infact planned Lagos so much that he built the third mainland bridge long before IBB could conceive it

'Sarcasm at its best!!! This one na upper cut!!!'
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by MortalityISGold: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
And this too angry

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by LagosNawaa: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
More pictures from Lagos state Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
Op you are funny, you guys are trying so hard to sell tinubu, lol

Next time, drop pics of state owned infrastructures. Stop using privately owned infrastructures

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.