Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76274 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by 3gpvids: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
E D t

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by lexy2014: 4:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realist12:
Lagos is far ahead of Nigeria, even with the federal capital in Abuja it's nowhere close to Lagos . Lagos attracts the strongest , most industrious, the beauty in Lagos is actually the multi ethnicity of the people everone is giving a level playing ground to achieve the greater good for Nigeria. Can you imagine a Nigeria without Lagos?

When was Lagos born and when was Nigeria born? Why isxlagoa the way it is?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
@op Bon travail! grin grin grin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by MrSprinter: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't know why we like to celebrate mediocrity. Those that haven't walked the length and breadth of Lagos might agree with you. But for me, i won't agree that Lagos is the most beautiful.
Lagos is just an overhyped state compared to how it is supposed to be in a SANE country.
Why not give us pictures of Ayobo, Alagbado, Ipaja-command, inner part of Fadeyi ( where you will still find mud houses) etc before concluding.
I SPRINT

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

Beautiful??, abeg make them show iyana paja, obawole, coconut, ojora badia, Alakija, fagba, ajah, Sangotedo, awoyaya, ojodu,

Una Dey craze, like no be lagos I just commot from enter abroad back, Una Dey mad
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Starzo: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol...We know the true story but for the sake of bragging rights against the many anti-naija people from other African countries wey full this site, make we just fem shocked
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Broveens42(m): 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
InternalAuditor:
You are here talking about Lagos, while owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth.

This market area is far better than what is obtainable mushin
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Shebbs: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
So What's Beautiful Here? Na Laziness Dey Worry All Of Us For This Country.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Khaysee: 4:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
The truth is lagos is the most developed state in Nigeria after visiting 31 states Abuja the capital and sit of power domt have adequate infrastructures like other capital in Africa

Men clothing payment on delivery within lagos and nationwide delivery daily at wholesale low price

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eagleu: 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things

Lagos is mostly built by Igbos, even the properties and the female models of a typical Lagos environment is Igbo.
So, when did Tinubu exactly begin to "be behind Lagos"?

It's ok to be truthful about Lagos, and still campaign and promote your political candidates.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by hopexter(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2022

Who are you?

You expect her to be a nobody like yourself?
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by engrchykae(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Oga still show us the ghetto side abeg,I wan confirm something.
ikotun comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by BobPRESS5(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lagos is beautiful but Agbero spoilt the Whole image of Lagos for me oo.
Their Touting is second to none anywhere abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Sola15(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
I don't know why and how you will compare Lagos to Dubai. I guess the Op has never been to or seen pictures of Dubai. You can't even compare Lagos to Sharjah(another Emirate in UAE), talkless of Abu Dhabi or Dubai
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by hopexter(m): 4:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)

If landing in Lagos at night is like landing in Hellfire, just imagine how landing in your own state would be thats if your state even have an Airport undecided
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

I know they are actual places.

But lagos and dirtyness goes hand in hand that is why it hard to believe that the op pics actually exist in lagos

u be poor person. I still drive past dat place for dat picture today today and e even cleaner dan for dat picture. poverty don kill u sey. u no dey for Lagos . na village u dey
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ike007(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
As small as Lagos is...the horrible and grotesque looking places are overwhelming. Make una dey talk true sometimes.

This is the reason why the politicians think the way they do. Because of people like this OP

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by DaveHarry(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Only someone who has never been to Lagos will agree to this rubbish claim. Lagos wey everywhere dey smell piss.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Help2020: 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

villager abeg no put mouth for wetin u no sabi. no be me say make poverty deny u of living for those places in Lagos. ur own don cast and we don catch all of una village native people. shiorr.
lol,see mumu celebrating living in Lagos, when his mate are living in London. Chain,poverty nan bastard.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by MrBroke(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lagos ain't the most beautiful city in west Africa, what the shit b this. You tryin' to crack a joke? Shit ain't funny but am gonna laugh at you cause you wrong grin

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

Some people no dey see good thing na only bad thing den dey see no wonder dere life dey miserable
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ike007(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Beautiful??, abeg make them show iyana paja, obawole, coconut, ojora badia, Alakija, fagba, ajah, Sangotedo, awoyaya, ojodu,

Una Dey craze, like no be lagos I just commot from enter abroad back, Una Dey mad

IKORODU NKO
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Babagani(m): 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Long live Lagos State
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 15, 2022
Overrated city

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
DaveHarry:
Only someone who has never been to Lagos will agree to this rubbish claim. Lagos wey everywhere dey smell piss.

Na ajagbandi u dey stay
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by RolexOfGeneva(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realist12:
Lagos is far ahead of Nigeria, even with the federal capital in Abuja it's nowhere close to Lagos . Lagos attracts the strongest , most industrious, the beauty in Lagos is actually the multi ethnicity of the people everone is giving a level playing ground to achieve the greater good for Nigeria. Can you imagine a Nigeria without Lagos?
Rather. Can you imagine Nigeria without Niger-Delta oil which accounts for over 80 percent of Nigeria's revenue.
You people hype this Lagos too much and forget about the most important states To Nigeria which are Akwa Ibom, Delta, Rivers, Bayelsa, etc.
Without these states, Nigeria folds up even with Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Levinas: 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
Grgton:
honestly speaking you are correct
Watching other African cities on YouTube especially cities in South Africa, will make you wonder if Nigeria is actually functioning...

South Africa don't have abnormal traffic like we have in Lagos or other cities in Nigeria,. Everything is so organized especially Capetown, Johannesburg, George, East London.. .

Exactly my friend. The other day someone was comparing South Africa and Nigeria. Another said Lekki can compare to Johannesburg. I just de laugh!!!

We still have a long way to go in terms of urban planning and City organization
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
True that Lagos has some beautiful places. Infact, every country does.

Nice places in Gambia, Togo, Guinea, Zambia,... could also be packaged and edited to make it look like the countries are like Germany.

Lagos and Nigeria as a whole are very behind. Let's stop devieving ourselves.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrBroke:
Lagos ain't the most beautiful city in west Africa, what the shit b this. You tryin' to crack a joke? Shit ain't funny but am gonna laugh at you cause you wrong grin

Yes na ur village be d most beautiful no mind d poster
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Emmanueltrinity(f): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Dogasas:
This pictures aren't even some of the most beautiful places in Lagos yet see how astonishing they are.
how much did they pay you , this is not life this is slavery

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
Amojii:
Overrated city

Overrated comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.