Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa (76277 Views)

Is Owerri The Most Beautiful City In Nigeria Apart From Lagos & Abuja? / Welcome To Abuja, Most Beautiful City In West Africa / Lockdown: See How We Are Enjoying The Beautiful City Of Port Harcourt - PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:02pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.
only senseless will talk like this,when will this Igbo boys stop hatred and focus on their useless candidate,if it's not Tinubu is it ur peter obi that did that? Or orji kalu grin you better go and bring out ur candidate achievement and don't poke nose to west matta
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by bdon123(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
Tinubu was d first governor of lagos after millitary rule ended ...so wtf are u talking abt.Was there any other democratically elected governor that failed?Tinubu is a thief that nobody wants ...we cant allow that man sell our country

5 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by jaxxy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

poverty don bend ur life finish if ur poor parents born u for Lasgidi and u no sabi and neva live or visit dos places for dat picture.Ur live don cast be dat. Dose places for dat picture neva even reach one-hundredth of beautiful scenes and new buildings for Lasgidi yet u dey foam for mouth.
Gerrout joor u. e no go beta for poverty wey bend ur life like dis. shiorr

Mumu I've worked in most of those places. I know them well and they only come up in the last 2 decades or so.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by adeolaben(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)

Then, you need to become a citizen of UAE... If it's possible for any outsider undecided
I've lived in more than 5 European countries including Ukraine and Russia....

Though there are better places than home(9ja) , but you'll always be welcomed any ways ....

But if I'll tell you truth eee, I beg even small Ukraine sef pass naija by far... All I'm saying is as far back as 2000-2004/5.....

Naija is hell, but I don't have options.....

For my 4+yrs in Ukraine, only once I saw a power outage, and that was during a snow storm....

Naija has a long way to go.... But the country no fit better this our time... Atleast in 50/60 years time... I think
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by uniquelyspecial(m): 5:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tinubu is behind the Lagos of today, let’s try not to turn blind eyes to good things
Please tell me Tinubu is coming to make Nigeria like USA.

Abeg abeg, stop decieving yourself. But if you make a living by promoting him, please feel free. Hustle is real

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Bbbw: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lol
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 5:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
Help2020:
lol,see mumu celebrating living in Lagos, when his mate are living in London. Chain,poverty nan bastard.
u see why I say poverty don finish u. u neva sabi or visit those places in Lagos for ur life u dey chook mouth go London wey be old city. D iconic buildings wey spring up daily for Lagos pass London and I don visit dose places outside Naija yet na same tin Naija people dey build for Lasgidi. Same thing! na because u neva enta aeroplane go outside ur village na hin make u tink say anytin dey London wey pass Lagos. Sumol time now, Lagos metroline go start. na same metro but beta modern one Lagos dey build sef!
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by eagleu: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
flokii:
Influx of migrants from Abia and the likes have defaced Lagos jare.. awon ati oko wa ba ile je.

Pollution everywhere, illegal buildings on drainage and water ways are now very rampant.
Our leaders are sleeping.

My brother, your leaders aren't sleeping, they are busy pushing and shifting every federal project to Lagos, unfortunately, they forget to calculate the over crowding that follows their selfish actions.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Echoban: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
toujurs:
Only illiterates would think like this, tinubu never did anything for lagos, but instead used lagos as a business centre, that is why he can't explain how he got wealthy. He is a thief. That stole alot from lagos. If not for that apapa sea port. Lagos won't be what it is today. Lagos state makes alot of money from tax payers, but yet still very dirty, pot holes every where, agbero every where, the pictures about were filtered and are privately owned businesses, and not lagos state supported projects.

Ndo.. u go soon dey alright.. wink
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
InternalAuditor:
You are here talking about Lagos, while owerri is a glorified village littered with bad roads and filth.

what is this one saying?? No such place in owerri..

I visited and drove around Town
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
MrSprinter:
I don't know why we like to celebrate mediocrity. Those that haven't walked the length and breadth of Lagos might agree with you. But for me, i won't agree that Lagos is the most beautiful.
Lagos is just an overhyped state compared to how it is supposed to be in a SANE country.
Why not give us pictures of Ayobo, Alagbado, Ipaja-command, inner part of Fadeyi ( where you will still find mud houses) etc before concluding.i
I SPRINT

Even New York and Paris get dere Ayobo, alagbado and inner fadeyi. Stop hating
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by DRCIC(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
The editing is too much. Lagos is beautiful no double
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Hannover(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
The problem I had living in Lagos was the terrible epileptic electricity
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
ike007:

IKORODU NKO

Badagry, okomaiko, ketu Join
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Nigerialabalaba: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
jaxxy:

Mumu I've worked in most of those places. I know them well and they only come up in the last 2 decades or so.
poor boy, u neva visit dos places for ur life dat na why u dey shock. u beta leave nairaland go work beta so u go leave dat village u dey live con live in Lagos. shiorr
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Lagos too fine abeg.

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kingyakos: 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Show us the real colour of Lagos wata, I no mean swimming pool

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by StDonE(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
How did you forget this beautiful part of Lagos?

9 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ike007(m): 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Badagry, okomaiko, ketu Join

Oya na...Bariga, Jakande, makoko, Marokko join o
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Levinas: 5:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
GooodHardDick:
This is what happens when you haven't been out of your country before angry

Lagos , Abuja and the entire country is a slum when compare to South Africa. As in Nigeria dey learn work for where South Africa dey.

Exactly my friend. The other day someone was comparing Lagos and South Africa. Another said Lekki is more beautiful than Johannesburg. I just de laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Help2020: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

u see why I say poverty don finish u. u neva sabi or visit those places in Lagos for ur life u dey chook mouth go London wey be old city. D iconic buildings wey spring up daily for Lagos pass London and I don visit dose places outside Naija yet na same tin Naija people dey build for Lasgidi. Same thing! na because u neva enta aeroplane go outside ur village na hin make u tink say anytin dey London wey pass Lagos. Sumol time now, Lagos metroline go start. na same metro but beta modern one Lagos dey build sef!
Eih,Lagos pass London? And your pay master goes to London for treatment, uzuor without sense

3 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by bonnyhope: 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Go and snap at Okokomaiko, iyanapaja,Ojuelegba,ibeju, bariga,ojodu,ajegunle, etc
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

poor boy, u neva visit dos places for ur life dat na why u dey shock. u beta leave nairaland go work beta so u go leave dat village u dey live con live in Lagos. shiorr

Oldodo boy from ondo state. Seems u never see place like that for ur life so e dey shack u well. U dey jump up and down on the thread. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
damimolola:
Someone should please help me with little amount to buy food eat am hungry the hunger is unbearable any more life of a student is really tough and if you have any manual job too for me I ll appreciate please help me thanks and God bless
066 Seventy 96 036 Joseph Wale Gtb
infact I pity students this time around,abeg if ur parents no stand well don't try school till next year May, let's this man go with his recession abeg sad
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Ifechideni(m): 5:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
How is Lagos a city? Nawaoo common sense nor common..
Lagos is a State and not City sad
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by kingyakos: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Show us d real Lagos girls like dem iyabo, temitope,temilola and bosee

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Emola12(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
Realmi:
Lagos cannot and will never be compared to Dubai

Even from their airport, landing in Dubai at night, is like landing in paradise ( the whole country is lite)

Landing in lagos at night is like landing in hellfire( the whole country is in darkness)
no be your fault is like u are from ogun state
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by wallarwallar(m): 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
bdon123:

Tinubu was d first governor of lagos after millitary rule ended ...so wtf are u talking abt.Was there any other democratically elected governor that failed?Tinubu is a thief that nobody wants ...we cant allow that man sell our country

If tinubu sell d country and u collect ur share u go happy nw d one we buhari don sell u no collect shishi and u dey pay bak money wey u no collect. Jara omo east

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Dogasas: 5:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
debossng:
Where in Lagos is this? Or I'm I living in another Lagos? Please tell me oooo!
You no get money to dey commot na why. Make cool money.. there are places in this Lagos that will blow your mind. Places you'd think never even existed in Nigeria.
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Soffyh(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
bonnyhope:
Go and snap at Okokomaiko, iyanapaja,Ojuelegba,ibeju, bariga,ojodu,ajegunle, etc
snap ur village let's see biafrans
Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by Abdogood(m): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
I beg to disagree with the op. Have been ti Cappe Town or Johnnesburg in SA. Lagos still dey learn where those cities dey. In fact I called Canada in Africa.

Op upload picture of Mushim, Koko, Iyana IPaja, Alakoko!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Lagos, Most Beautiful City In West Africa by ikeseeholdings1(m): 5:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
the truth is that Nigerians don't appreciate what we have. Just come to kinshasa right now,the Capital of Congo. My brotherS,there is nothing here. very dirty country. coming here alone will make understand how beautiful My dear country Nigeria is. if not for one thing,i would have come back to My darling country. before you criticize your country,try move around the world. LOVE NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Bull Wandering On Third Mainland Bridge In Lagos Today (Photos) / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.