Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? (26225 Views)

For Singles: What's Your Biggest Fear About Getting Married? / Singles: What Caused Your Last Relationship To End? / To The Singles, What Are You Doing Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Robocash(m): 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Lmao be more serz jare
Jeon:
bathing angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Emmastan291: 8:39pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watching Football
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by IceDune: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Watching football matches at a Lounge

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Savedday: 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Halogenabdul(m): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
Staying indoors and sleeping the whole day on weekends and public holidays.

2 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Medianna(f): 8:40pm On Apr 13, 2022
C2Ok:
Dancing and singing loudly on a Saturday morning….
Man gats keep the crazy in check���

You need it
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
1. I had to stop 1 after marriage.

2. I still do this occasionally

3. I never do this even when single(I don't listen like that to worldly erring songs, rather I still watch my movies especially on my laptop), why iyawo continues with her African magic grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by FalseProphet1(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
cutecommend:
I must continue avoiding false prophets even when I marry.....
Who ask you?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by EdwardRandy(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
I can't quit smoking my weed and drinking, besides I will need those two to cool my temper when my wife gets on my nerves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Cutehector(m): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eating out

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Na mumu dey marry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by DisLifeSha: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
My wife must do all the cooking. I can do every other thing
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by EdwardRandy(m): 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Bashnigga:
Playing video games
Same here

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by C2Ok: 8:42pm On Apr 13, 2022
Medianna:

You need it
Need what?
The crazy or the Saturday morning dance?
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by cigaricon(m): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2022
Smoking weed. You'd don't like it, forget about it

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Medianna(f): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
C2Ok:

Need what?
The crazy or the Saturday morning dance?

The craziness of course
The dancing is part of it na
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2022
Travelling

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by uptownemmygee(m): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juliet751:
Going to nightclub and drinking bar! i can't stop wearing my waist beads!

Spotted

2 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Techm8: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Loving.my woman is a lifestyle I won't abandon when. I marry her

In the spirit of Easter, Oraimo is giving out exciting gift items if you paint any of your Oraimo product on Easter egg.

2 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by duchessvikki0(f): 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2022
Singing out loud to my favourite songs

Watching cartoons

Buying food from bukas once in a while

5 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by meedoLock(m): 8:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
I wouldn't stop hanging out with friends o. After a 5 busy working days, hanging out with friends helps eases pressure of brain and mind.

My present bae is getting used to that now grin

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by EteBabaagba222(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sabadon:
As for me when i was single i wake up to eat by 2am, well it has not stopped

As for me when i was single i wake up to eat by 2am, well it has not stopped[/quote]

Why waking up? You can arrange with "mothers" and they will bring the food while you are sleeping, feed you and even put drinks.

Awon iya, arogba aso maa bale. Awon olomi Nile fi eje we.........

3 Likes

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by mmadu4: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
gameova:
Eating mama put

Nairalanders please I need your help, I'm stranded here in Lagos after losing my teaching job due to an illness that had me incapacitated. Feeding is a serious problem right now as a matter of fact I haven't eaten any cooked food for the past week mostly garri which has been exhausted. I need any amount for foodstuffs so I don't die of starvation as I'm emanciating. This is my account details. 072 500 93 40 access bank Chukwuemeka. God bless.

See this scammer . Ogun go kill you . Are you not the corn head that I sent 4 k to just yesterday . Today again you are stranded ? Na waoo

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by PastorFire: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
My wife is amazed how games take my attention away from her.
I told her this was my first wife before i met her and she got angry. Said i should tell my first wife to enter the kitchen right now and cook for me... Lol

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by zicoraads: 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2022
Eating out.

...except madam want turn herself to chef morning, afternoon, evening. That one go sha be her wahala.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Bashnigga(m): 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Same here
Lol...
i can stay up till 4am doing it

1 Like

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Savedday:
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
So you no go stop to dey talk this thing even after you marry undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by wiseone28: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Listening to Rap songs grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 13, 2022
Stealing my money is not allowed
Re: Singles: What Are The Habits/Lifestyle You Won't Abandon After Marriage? by Kingosytex(m): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2022
Juliet751:
Going to nightclub and drinking bar! i can't stop wearing my waist beads!

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) / Nigerian Virgin Girls - Keeping Our Virginity / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.