Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger (6362 Views)

Demystifying The 9ja Babe Small Dick, Curved Dick And Big Dick Myths / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Oyibo Man Goes Down On His Kneel To Ask 9ja Babe To Marry Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by dhiqson(m): 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omoooo see my Benin people for here oooo
Op, the way your yarns take sweet my belle ehn
I no expect average ovioba (hano.spell am well) to dey zuzu and worse still if e Sabi street oT

Btw why this thin no happen when I still dey back na
ASUU just make me run back com lag
And talking bout election na osun state own me dey wait like this... Guy God bless you again
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tobijays:
Bro No go beliv say pesin spend 150k for that girl pussy, faber jus dy try save face because d guy bleeped her in weeks wetin hin no fi do, E for dy d original story not afta boys dy yab am say hin guy Bleep her in weeks somtin he never do in years. If you hear say ur guy use 150k Bleep babe u dy chyke o boy no b to bounce coz u no get that money to waste but u dy feel pained like u was jilted or sometin

Bleeping the babe is not a priority to me. Even the babe in question knows I have many babes at my beck and call, now how she want dupe me be my own...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Tobijays: 6:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

Bleeping the babe is not a priority to me. Even the babe in question knows I have many babes at my beck and call, now how she want dupe me be my own...
everyday dy wake up dy type like 20 guys hopin 1 or more drops that is all der routine
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by MediMedi(m): 6:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Na you make her dog. Why must you even give another person her number?
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by westvic(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
You're a real G.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by ExcelDBM: 7:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

u for pass nah if the preaching dy bite your ears.

tongue
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Benki003(m): 8:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Am having similar experience babe hooked up on Facebook, told me she loves me and that I should come over to abj just for pussy, omo naso I suspect something fishy

She no de like talk about her past or romantic life,always feels threatened when ever I mention about it. Anytime me and she de talk she de always bring up billing’s,from I don’t have card, to my phone screen broke, to ma gas finished, to I want to go for flexing, to I don’t have tp to work

Omo I just wise up japa give am distance
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Abudu2000(m): 2:07am On Apr 15, 2022
This must be small boiz thread because a real streets understand all these little girls format. These are old and even casted formats they use in extortion and sometimes it doesn't even work because guys have wises up. U as a guy when u even start knowing a girl there are little ways to test her if she's out for your money and trust me like a litmus paper, they will fail the test. All these street girls, if they are not into lesbian then it is prostitution. No one holy again for streets again o
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 6:49am On Apr 15, 2022
dhiqson:
Omoooo see my Benin people for here oooo
Op, the way your yarns take sweet my belle ehn
I no expect average ovioba (hano.spell am well) to dey zuzu and worse still if e Sabi street oT

Btw why this thin no happen when I still dey back na
ASUU just make me run back com lag
And talking bout election na osun state own me dey wait like this... Guy God bless you again
You too much bro
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 6:51am On Apr 15, 2022
Benki003:
Am having similar experience babe hooked up on Facebook, told me she loves me and that I should come over to abj just for pussy, omo naso I suspect something fishy

She no de like talk about her past or romantic life,always feels threatened when ever I mention about it. Anytime me and she de talk she de always bring up billing’s,from I don’t have card, to my phone screen broke, to ma gas finished, to I want to go for flexing, to I don’t have tp to work

Omo I just wise up japa give am distance
grin grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by phemmyfour: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:
I salute you..
what a terrible experience..
but why are you forcing her to come see you? where you not after the vagina for the first time?

To confirm if she's real
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by fattprince(m): 10:24am On Apr 15, 2022
czarr:
If you make "amends" and send her that TP...e go shock you when she ghost you.
Please tell him. Why do I feel the "making amends" is not to lose and gain that last money before ghosting him patapata

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by HopeNeverDies: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2022
Faber:
Don't take these girls serious, I repeat don't take them too serious...they will not offer you anything. They are after your CAR....Care... Attention... Resources

Imagine idiot asking me to come Abuja come see her. So if bandits catch me for road, wetin I go tell Baba God...say I find toto go Abuja grin grin

grin grin
You Dey mad blooda �� grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by walkingshadow911: 2:24pm On Apr 15, 2022
changing position is useless because you will still put it in the same hole.
keep the phone in one place and charge..

this is not about phone grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by walkingshadow911: 2:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Tobijays:
everyday dy wake up dy type like 20 guys hopin 1 or more drops that is all der routine

the country hard bro, na naija girls new hustle now bro.
a girl next door was riding me this morning, while sending her azza to her newest maga at the same time.
alert don enter, we dey go flex as i type lol.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 4:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
walkingshadow911:

the country hard bro, na naija girls new hustle now bro.
a girl next door was riding me this morning, while sending her azza to her newest maga at the same time.
alert don enter, we dey go flex as i type lol.

They will be billing those very far.
They will be ridding those very close.

After Lucifer na Naija girls
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by walkingshadow911: 12:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Faber:

They will be billing those very far.
They will be ridding those very close.

After Lucifer na Naija girls

if you are dating a naija girl and paradventure she couldn't be under ur roofing every night
omo, just comot mind and be looking up to God o.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by NoahHadNoArk: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Faber:

You got it all wrong... from day 1, she knows what I want. Second is that she is in Abuja I am in Benin City. Babes full this Benin City aske any other person. She asked me to come Abuja, say we go lodge for hotel, how can I go to Abuja just to bleep. Na she supposed come...that alone will make me the highest idiot.

My friend is in Abuja, so he was very close and he is the real Simp here...the girl chop am better money before he bleeped her. Close to #150k...me na only #2k since 2020.

To buttress my point, she is in my WhatsApp right now, after I told her to block me on Facebook that I don't block idiots that I tell them to block me. If you doubt me I show you whatsApp chats.

What I am avoiding is over billing, and even if it takes me 2 yrs to bleep her for free, that's good than spending #150k to bleep her within a month. Mind you many other girls are at my beck and call...okay you think say my prick dey starving and waiting for her grin....guy I dey on steady knacking here in Benin City woto-woto grin

Abeg WhatsApp me, e get wetin I wan ask you grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

Abeg WhatsApp me, e get wetin I wan ask you grin

Ok
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Lekan239(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2022
Faber:

That's not it. She asked for #20k around 11:00 pm for her tfare come Saturday..I said no problem, e no reach 10 mins she begin buzz my line asking me to send the money that same yesterday night. Why is that she cannot wait till today.

So if you are in my shoes you will begin transfer the money immediately. While we were still chatting. Her desperation like all these Telegram scammers was what provoked me
don't ever throw words with a lady, next time just block her immediately. She will be very angry if you had blocked her immediately
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Prettygirl200(f): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2022
Faber:
Hi niggas in the house, red pilled, blue pilled and purple pilled. Any pill way you dey chop, I salute you.

See anytime experienced guys like mosdii, Ubunja, The Gidredpiller, Martinez and thousands of others warn people about Nigerian girls, they take the warnings for granted. Good a thing I am not one of them.
This country is messed up. There's no single girl in Nigeria who got anything to offer you. All, including the unborn ones are after your money...thunder will fire you for thinking that a 9ja babe loves you unconditionally.

My own Case Proper.
I have known this girl since 2020, through Facebook, we chat and call each other. I really liked her and she too became interested in me. I tried on many occasions for her to come my state and visit me, she keep coming up with one excuse or the other. So I decided to also keep coming up with one excuse or another anytime she requests for financial help. Last year the I stopped talking to her and stopped all the chats. Total money I spent on her was #2k in 2020

Fast forward to this year she started chatting and calling me...even begin post me on her Facebook stories...then each time I asked to come visit me, she will stylishly come up with another excuse. Then her birthday was sometime in March, she requested #50k I said I will give her the money but she have to come around first then and collect the money. She said I should calm down, she will come around during Easter, I told her then she can contact online loan company and borrow money. When Easter comes, then I give her the money, when she will go back. She said ok.

After some days, she begin give me attitude, stopped picking my calls, stopped chatting me on Facebook while she will be online from morning till night, me I know say na their way. I then locked up for her birthday, I no even send her message. On the eve of her birthday she begin chat me again accusing me how I neglected her and stopped talking to her. While she was the one giving me attitude after I refused sending her the #50k. I explained to her how she was the one that started it first, she apologized and we continue. I gave one of my guys in Abuja her number, the guy invited her after some 2 weeks chatting and bleeped her, I have all their chats. And the guy told Omo try collect clean mouth when she come for Easter for your side.

Now I am preparing to chop my own clean mouth this Easter she now requested I send her Tfare to come back, I said okay. She said #20k I never finished talk she begin call me on phone I should do the transfer na. I come vex o. I told her straight up that I know she is busy sharing her toto for Abuja. That she have to calm down and allow me send her the money since she will be back on Saturday..omoh the girl flared up that I called her Olosho this and that. The whole names way dey this world this girl called me yesterday night. I told her straight up to block me cos I don't have time for dogs.

Chai 9ja babes they swear for una head grin grin grin
op do not use your experience with that girl to describe all girls. The truth is that the babe does hookups, that's the truth if she is into relationships or doesn't do hookups she no go just go meet your friend just like that. And to your own part, the babe doesn't like u, maybe your friend chatted her and used sweet words better than u. Most girls fall for things like that, and it was easy for to go meet your friend bc she does hookups. That's the truth, the bad ones are more yes but there are still good ones.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Prettygirl200(f): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2022
Op exchanging words with her made u look childish, since u already knew what has happened and u haven't spent on her u for just ignore her. Una chat make me laugh and it looked so childish.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will A Man Stop Lying? / Four (4) Different Types Of Girls A Guy Should Avoid / Lady Rants On Twitter After Her Mum Used Her Love Machine Without Washing It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.