Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger (6361 Views)

Demystifying The 9ja Babe Small Dick, Curved Dick And Big Dick Myths / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / Oyibo Man Goes Down On His Kneel To Ask 9ja Babe To Marry Him In A Mall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Candidlady: 10:57am On Apr 14, 2022
Richsteemit:

Igbo now grin grin you suppose remove that dot from flat.head to know the real answer grin grin

The DOT nation can't be removed cheesy
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by abercrombie(m): 11:34am On Apr 14, 2022
Op me and you share same experience,naso one bani we met on fb 2017,she fell in love, chatting was good before we stop communicating.

Me i don even forget her matter move on,bang different pussies when i was in school,i don't even have her number again after 4yrz.

Surprisingly,this year the bani still call me after 4yrz of not coming that she missed me,she wants to have me back,me stylishly play along,not up to 3 days later bani said her birthday was April 11th and that i should send her birthday gifts,LMAO i said no probs,i will forward it to the driver.

Mind you I'm based in lagos while she's in benin,so i ask her to forward address,this bani begin use calling finished me,i sent her one of my abandoned number which i don't used again, unfortunately airtel recycle the sim to another person in far away benue state.

Las las she called tired i no pick again,later find one small lie give her, ask her to come see me in lag bani said she will come december, should i wait for this pussy till december,if i flash her na she dy do the call back see mumu i laff scatter,

This bitch*s re not worth it ah swear!!

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by samso247(m): 11:45am On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

You got it all wrong... from day 1, she knows what I want. Second is that she is in Abuja I am in Benin City. Babes full this Benin City aske any other person. She asked me to come Abuja, say we go lodge for hotel, how can I go to Abuja just to bleep. Na she supposed come...that alone will make me the highest idiot.

My friend is in Abuja, so he was very close and he is the real Simp here...the girl chop am better money before he bleeped her. Close to #150k...me na only #2k since 2020.

To buttress my point, she is in my WhatsApp right now, after I told her to block me on Facebook that I don't block idiots that I tell them to block me. If you doubt me I show you whatsApp chats.

What I am avoiding is over billing, and even if it takes me 2 yrs to bleep her for free, that's good than spending #150k to bleep her within a month. Mind you many other girls are at my beck and call...okay you think say my prick dey starving and waiting for her grin....guy I dey on steady knacking here in Benin City woto-woto grin

Guy, gals yakpa for this Benin, na Benin I dey, I can attest. Funny enough u Don't need money to bleep any gal here, just doings except ashawo and runs babe
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Jeon(f): 11:51am On Apr 14, 2022
some girls are useless..
look at what is playing with their lives...

the more I read Men comments the more I feel irritated and disgusting by them.. especially their Sex tales..
digging ur dicks into any hole in the of chopping high youthful life..

God forbid bad thing...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 11:57am On Apr 14, 2022
samso247:

Guy, gals yakpa for this Benin, na Benin I dey, I can attest. Funny enough u Don't need money to bleep any gal here, just doings except ashawo and runs babe

Correct man. I dey AkpaKpava, doing business for Ring road. Butcher street. I salute you
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 12:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
abercrombie:
Op me and you share same experience,naso one bani we met on fb 2017,she fell in love, chatting was good before we stop communicating.

Me i don even forget her matter move on,bang different pussies when i was in school,i don't even have her number again after 4yrz.

Surprisingly,this year the bani still call me after 4yrz of not coming that she missed me,she wants to have me back,me stylishly play along,not up to 3 days later bani said her birthday was April 11th and that i should send her birthday gifts,LMAO i said no probs,i will forward it to the driver.

Mind you I'm based in lagos while she's in benin,so i ask her to forward address,this bani begin use calling finished me,i sent her one of my abandoned number which i don't used again, unfortunately airtel recycle the sim to another person in far away benue state.

Las las she called tired i no pick again,later find one small lie give her, ask her to come see me in lag bani said she will come december, should i wait for this pussy till december,if i flash her na she dy do the call back see mumu i laff scatter,

This bitch*s re not worth it ah swear!!

My problem is the uninformed guys out there. These useless girls are using them to play Bet9ja
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by obinna58(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Funny thread
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by samso247(m): 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

Correct man. I dey AkpaKpava, doing business for Ring road. Butcher street. I salute you
I salute u Baba, na Isiohor I dey
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Mhykel217(m): 1:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

You got it all wrong... from day 1, she knows what I want. Second is that she is in Abuja I am in Benin City. Babes full this Benin City aske any other person. She asked me to come Abuja, say we go lodge for hotel, how can I go to Abuja just to bleep. Na she supposed come...that alone will make me the highest idiot.

My friend is in Abuja, so he was very close and he is the real Simp here...the girl chop am better money before he bleeped her. Close to #150k...me na only #2k since 2020.

To buttress my point, she is in my WhatsApp right now, after I told her to block me on Facebook that I don't block idiots that I tell them to block me. If you doubt me I show you whatsApp chats.

What I am avoiding is over billing, and even if it takes me 2 yrs to bleep her for free, that's good than spending #150k to bleep her within a month. Mind you many other girls are at my beck and call...okay you think say my prick dey starving and waiting for her grin....guy I dey on steady knacking here in Benin City woto-woto grin

Nyanya girls

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by kelspinall(m): 1:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
here, you deserve this

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Edipet(m): 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
EmzyT:
I'm very sorry to say this Op, but; I think your friend gat more game plan, might be more Fresh and Wealthy than you cheesy Be like say that babe don see you finish grin

The Speed he used in banging that babe within a Space of 3 Weeks, the same babe you've been Nursing since 2020 is really terrible grin grin

More like you're those Simps who go about being "Friends" with a Lady first before making their real intentions known later grin while your friend is an Alpha male! grin I know that feeling of your guy lashing a babe you just introduced to him and also has the intentions of lashing her while the same babe is forming goddess for you. E dey pain dieeee grin

MORAL LESSON; “Don't waste time in making your intentions known to a girl, if na Fvck you want tell her, highest na NO she go tell you, then you bounce!” So you won't waste your time like the OP grin

There are a lot of them everywhere who are willing to give you Fvck for free once you have the OT (Sweet mouth) and know how to work on their Emotions cool

Dear Op, trust me, I know that feeling, it pains grin Please accept my Sympathy!!!!
similar thing happened to me when i was still a SIMP,.. now I have swallow full dose of the redpill
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by NoahHadNoArk: 1:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

grin grin grin

Omo you go shock o. Wetin dey vex me pass now is that she is now in my WhatsApp just now asking me let us make amends
Drop screenshots baba.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2022
czarr:
If you make "amends" and send her that TP...e go shock you when she ghost you.
grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
if we meet online and you're more than 3km away from me I stop talking to you instantly, and If we're talking and you bill me I will ask you to come and collect it in my house and will also let you know that we go fück before I give you, if you no like that then block me, nothing spoil.

Clear road for comrade wey sabi smiley smiley smiley
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by ajademola2000(m): 2:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Where do you people always meet these girls who ask for outrageous money? You ask me 50k I block your ass instantly. Imagine, someone I haven’t seen in person or see her pant asking for 50k. For what exactly ? Really I don’t meet those kind babes. I have someone I have been talking to over a month now, we haven’t seen in person and she has never asked me for a penny. You guys need to up your game and stop giving all these hungry bitches room to use you. If any girl you haven’t seen ask you for 50k block her dirty ass. They will start having sense when guys start treating them that way but I see the OP is still expecting the hoe to block him herself. Be a real redpiller.. There are enough girls out there for you

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by OscarJaden(m): 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:
Don't take these girls serious, I repeat don't take them too serious...they will not offer you anything. They are after your CAR....Care... Attention... Resources

Imagine idiot asking me to come Abuja come see her. So if bandits catch me for road, wetin I go tell Baba God...say I find toto go Abuja grin grin
afa bro....do me bro code na make i chop my own too
I base in Abuja lol
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 3:12pm On Apr 14, 2022
OscarJaden:
afa bro....do me bro code na make i chop my own too
I base in Abuja lol

grin grin sure bro drop ur digits for my email sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com or you drop ur email
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by abercrombie(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

My problem is the uninformed guys out there. These useless girls are using them to play Bet9ja
ah awear man,but the confidence mentality in them is what I'm still trying to figure out, imagine most of them are ugly oh
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by OscarJaden(m): 3:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

grin grin sure bro drop ur digits for my email sir_fabrizio@yahoo.com or you drop ur email
much respect bro

U are the realest
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by ExcelDBM: 3:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:
Hi niggas in the house, red pilled, blue pilled and purple pilled. Any pill way you dey chop, I salute you.

See anytime experienced guys like mosdii, Ubunja, The Gidredpiller, Martinez and thousands of others warn people about Nigerian girls, they take the warnings for granted. Good a thing I am not one of them.
This country is messed up. There's no single girl in Nigeria who got anything to offer you. All, including the unborn ones are after your money...thunder will fire you for thinking that a 9ja babe loves you unconditionally.

My own Case Proper.
I have known this girl since 2020, through Facebook, we chat and call each other. I really liked her and she too became interested in me. I tried on many occasions for her to come my state and visit me, she keep coming up with one excuse or the other. So I decided to also keep coming up with one excuse or another anytime she requests for financial help. Last year the I stopped talking to her and stopped all the chats. Total money I spent on her was #2k in 2020

Fast forward to this year she started chatting and calling me...even begin post me on her Facebook stories...then each time I asked to come visit me, she will stylishly come up with another excuse. Then her birthday was sometime in March, she requested #50k I said I will give her the money but she have to come around first then and collect the money. She said I should calm down, she will come around during Easter, I told her then she can contact online loan company and borrow money. When Easter comes, then I give her the money, when she will go back. She said ok.

After some days, she begin give me attitude, stopped picking my calls, stopped chatting me on Facebook while she will be online from morning till night, me I know say na their way. I then locked up for her birthday, I no even send her message. On the eve of her birthday she begin chat me again accusing me how I neglected her and stopped talking to her. While she was the one giving me attitude after I refused sending her the #50k. I explained to her how she was the one that started it first, she apologized and we continue. I gave one of my guys in Abuja her number, the guy invited her after some 2 weeks chatting and bleeped her, I have all their chats. And the guy told Omo try collect clean mouth when she come for Easter for your side.

Now I am preparing to chop my own clean mouth this Easter she now requested I send her Tfare to come back, I said okay. She said #20k I never finished talk she begin call me on phone I should do the transfer na. I come vex o. I told her straight up that I know she is busy sharing her toto for Abuja. That she have to calm down and allow me send her the money since she will be back on Saturday..omoh the girl flared up that I called her Olosho this and that. The whole names way dey this world this girl called me yesterday night. I told her straight up to block me cos I don't have time for dogs.

Chai 9ja babes they swear for una head grin grin grin

One cow for you OP grin
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Rickmann: 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:
Hi niggas in the house, red pilled, blue pilled and purple pilled. Any pill way you dey chop, I salute you.

See anytime experienced guys like mosdii, Ubunja, The Gidredpiller, Martinez and thousands of others warn people about Nigerian girls, they take the warnings for granted. Good a thing I am not one of them.
This country is messed up. There's no single girl in Nigeria who got anything to offer you. All, including the unborn ones are after your money...thunder will fire you for thinking that a 9ja babe loves you unconditionally.

My own Case Proper.
I have known this girl since 2020, through Facebook, we chat and call each other. I really liked her and she too became interested in me. I tried on many occasions for her to come my state and visit me, she keep coming up with one excuse or the other. So I decided to also keep coming up with one excuse or another anytime she requests for financial help. Last year the I stopped talking to her and stopped all the chats. Total money I spent on her was #2k in 2020

Fast forward to this year she started chatting and calling me...even begin post me on her Facebook stories...then each time I asked to come visit me, she will stylishly come up with another excuse. Then her birthday was sometime in March, she requested #50k I said I will give her the money but she have to come around first then and collect the money. She said I should calm down, she will come around during Easter, I told her then she can contact online loan company and borrow money. When Easter comes, then I give her the money, when she will go back. She said ok.

After some days, she begin give me attitude, stopped picking my calls, stopped chatting me on Facebook while she will be online from morning till night, me I know say na their way. I then locked up for her birthday, I no even send her message. On the eve of her birthday she begin chat me again accusing me how I neglected her and stopped talking to her. While she was the one giving me attitude after I refused sending her the #50k. I explained to her how she was the one that started it first, she apologized and we continue. I gave one of my guys in Abuja her number, the guy invited her after some 2 weeks chatting and bleeped her, I have all their chats. And the guy told Omo try collect clean mouth when she come for Easter for your side.

Now I am preparing to chop my own clean mouth this Easter she now requested I send her Tfare to come back, I said okay. She said #20k I never finished talk she begin call me on phone I should do the transfer na. I come vex o. I told her straight up that I know she is busy sharing her toto for Abuja. That she have to calm down and allow me send her the money since she will be back on Saturday..omoh the girl flared up that I called her Olosho this and that. The whole names way dey this world this girl called me yesterday night. I told her straight up to block me cos I don't have time for dogs.

Chai 9ja babes they swear for una head grin grin grin

Lol...
ARROGANCE, thats all you'll ever learn from @Gidredpiller and his cohorts...

Aren't you surprised that it took your friend just 2 weeks to bleep a girl you have been chasing for close to 2 years now? But Here you are, still lamenting.. grin

What dudes like you fail to realise is that you can simp for a lady even without spending (if that's what you running from) and get what you want and still maintain your self-respect and manliness.

If you don't gat the skills , you don't have it, mate...the redpill teaches you nothing but hate for the female gender.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Faber(m): 4:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
Rickmann:

Lol...
ARROGANCE, thats all you'll ever learn from @Gidredpiller and his cohorts...

Aren't you surprised that it took your friend just 2 weeks to bleep a girl you have been chasing for close to 2 years now? But Here you are, still lamenting.. grin

What dudes like you fail to realise is that you can simp for a lady even without spending (if that's what you running from) and get what you want and still maintain your self-respect and manliness.

If you don't gat the skills , you don't have it, mate...the redpill teaches you nothing but hate for the female gender.

All you talk is nonsense. God gave them pussy for free. If they cannot give it out for free or at low cost price, then am not doing.

My friend bleeped the girl after spending #150k and you are praising him...as a master in the game. Abeg shift one side

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by ExcelDBM: 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
some girls are useless..
look at what is playing with their lives...

the more I read Men comments the more I feel irritated and disgusting by them.. especially their Sex tales..
digging ur dicks into any hole in the of chopping high youthful life..

God forbid bad thing...

Use your preaching skills to sell camphor

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Apr 14, 2022
ExcelDBM:

Use your preaching skills to sell camphor
u for pass nah if the preaching dy bite your ears.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Rickmann: 4:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Faber:

All you talk is nonsense. God gave them pussy for free. If they cannot give it out for free or at low cost price, then am not doing.

My friend bleeped the girl after spending #150k and you are praising him...as a master in the game. Abeg shift one side

Your story was incomplete then.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Nonexisting: 4:26pm On Apr 14, 2022
Not bad, bro.

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by SenatePresdo(m): 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
GooodHardDick:
When we say Nigeria girls are useless. All of them. Una go think say we dey play!

The Olosho is looking for a simp to bill in exchange for her over used pussy. You don't date Nigeria girls. You Only bang their pussy, dump them and move on

But you can at least fake dating them na grin

Red pill Don make me dey get issue with girls, because I no dey give them territory to do anyhow at all.

Las las, the pussy reduced, and I don't even care.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by shantti(m): 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Omoh, and she is from my local govt, udi. Nawa oh. That's the problem Igbo girls have, too materialistic. The way they detest and look down on broke guys eh, it's disheartening.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Ximenez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Both of you deserve each other.
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by ChoCho54(f): 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
Candidlady:

The DOT nation can't be removed cheesy
I didn't know you were one of the idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by citywal(m): 4:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: My Experience With A 9ja Babe Gold Digger by Tobijays: 5:32pm On Apr 14, 2022
Kellzzyy:
Faber na man you be.
That's your friend na bastard. Very big and useless bastard.
The fool go spend 150k on top overused, rotten pussy. God forbid bad thing.

A man must know the Game, must learn the Redpill while chasing the bag.
Chaisng the bag alone while ignoring these other aspects will only make you a rich simp, a fool with money and an ATM for hoes.

Disgusting!
Bro No go beliv say pesin spend 150k for that girl pussy, faber jus dy try save face because d guy bleeped her in weeks wetin hin no fi do, E for dy d original story not afta boys dy yab am say hin guy Bleep her in weeks somtin he never do in years. If you hear say ur guy use 150k Bleep babe u dy chyke o boy no b to bounce coz u no get that money to waste but u dy feel pained like u was jilted or sometin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Will A Man Stop Lying? / Do Such Guy Still Exist??? / My Girlfriend Of 4years Just Broke Up With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.