Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,994 members, 7,828,511 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures (60298 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by FutureIsFemale(f): 12:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksful:

I had to read the story again. None of what you pointed out here is in the original story.

Someone who claimed she confined in her raised the suspension not the neighbor.

I am restraining myself from believing, you're the Glory in question here from the way you're telling the story as an insider.

If my instinct is right. Go to your village and report to the elders for cleaning because this taboo dey wipe family out in Igbo land unless the traditional marriage didn't take place.

Maybe you didn't understand what I mean by the taboo. The accusation itself is as weighty as the act.

Call an elder in your village and enquiry.
Why are you supporting the man?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by jrusky(m): 12:12pm On Apr 15, 2022
Where are they the razor mouth mofos you love tribalizing everything and taken swipe on other tribe?

I think the rapist goat is from Abeokuta or Uromi or Benin or Ogbomosho baa

O ya come and talk your thrash a. K. a Saint tribe.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by wiseone28: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
kereman1:
Yeboo amaka.

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by maak400: 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
See this tribal bigot saying rubbish because the criminal rapist is your tribe man Igbo. You igbos always support criminals from your tribe.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by ZIAZI(m): 12:18pm On Apr 15, 2022
Something evil like this would happen and some people's first response is to talk about the culprit's tribe as though there's any tribe that preaches evil.

Do you know everybody from your tribe? Do you think they are all like you? Well, remember the heart of man is desperately wicked.

This one might be Igbo, but his lots are from Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Nupe, Ijaw, Efik, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Abua, Ogoni, Andoni, Igala, etc.

THE LEVEL OF ETHNOCENTRISM ON NAIRALAND IS NAUSEATING!

2 Likes

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by OblorOblor: 12:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
This smacks of a sponsored smear campaign to rubbish the man. The woman is locked up in the house for the most part yet the man rented a shop for her. A man that can afford to live in an estate and owns a grocery store cannot send his daughter to school? Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Ijoh(m): 12:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
ZIAZI:
Something evil like this would happen and some people's first response is to talk about the culprit's tribe as though there's any tribe that preaches evil.

Do you know everybody from your tribe? Do you think they are all like you? Well, remember the heart of man is desperately wicked.

This one might be Igbo, but his lots are from Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Nupe, Ijaw, Efik, Ikwerre, Ibibio, Abua, Ogoni, Andoni, Igala, etc.

THE LEVEL OF ETHNOCENTRISM ON NAIRALAND IS NAUSEATING!

Both Abua and Andoni are Ijaws.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by boxypane(m): 12:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Police for Nigeria useless sha. So it took other agencies for them to intervene. Even if it's a family matter.... Animals in black.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by legba1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
All I see is blackmail, your news don't have any source, just a mere Facebook ranting.

Imagine you , a woman.... As iam seeing you, it is either you are a mother or would be mother.....and you are actually subtly defending dude. It is really well with u oo

2 Likes

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by VandalSavage(m): 12:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
GlowyInspired:
you forget to mention murdering and abusing their wives more than any other tribe too..
no mind the ipob fool,e say e shoke say no be from sw grin

E no see all the killings for him region,ipob killing igbos up and down like chicken

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by VandalSavage(m): 12:47pm On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Raping your four years old daughter. Men are dogs.
we have noticed you ma,now you can go and sleep undecided
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
Make una bring the idoit here lemme try him with this my old kala
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Born2Breed(f): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Men with ugly sad faces and dirty looking beards should always be avoided. They are psychos and there is no doubt that they are not.

There is always something sinister about them and it shows on their faces.

They are either serial killers, rapists, paedophiles or one thing one thing...
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Agugbadin: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
Igbo Amaka
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by higgs: 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Social media blackmail
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by nesgeeek(m): 1:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
Nawaooo, things are happening nowadays.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by kernniejay(m): 1:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
All I see is blackmail, your news don't have any source, just a mere Facebook ranting.
Keep calling it blackmail and facebook ranting because the criminal is your tribe brother while an innocent 4 year old girl is being sexually destroyed.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by kernniejay(m): 1:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Keep calling it fake or blackmail because the criminal is your tribe brother while an innocent 4 year old girl is secretly being sexually destroyed.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Paretomaster1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mkpurumiri addict!!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Actionfilm77: 2:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
I know this man personally and he just parked to my area .. mpape precisely and I’m not sure he’s been arrested yet .. the wife owns a shop now in their house .. if need be to reach out to the wife let me know as I’m willing to help catch this criminal
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Actionfilm77: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
[quote author=kernniejay post=111969861]
Keep calling it fake or blackmail because the criminal is your tribe brother while an innocent 4 year old girl ..

Welcome bro .. it’s no fake but a fact
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Actionfilm77: 2:09pm On Apr 15, 2022
maak400:
See this tribal bigot saying rubbish because the criminal rapist is your tribe man Igbo. You igbos always support criminals from your tribe.

You are so right
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by headbasher96(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksful:

Nah people like you dey cause untimely death of others because of hear say.
shey na hear say make people sorround the man like that
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2022
ignis:
That's too harsh punishment for that offense. Why kill him ?.
They Should just cut off his peniis, all his fingers and toes... Then they can allow him to go.

you do know that:
A) cutting a pedo's dikc wouldnt stop him from having these evil impulses to have sex with kids
B) a pedo can still rape a child with his fingers, d1ldo etc
C) only DEATH can prevent this man to do it again.

shogsman:
You're just as deranged as he is,if your response to everything is killing

do you have a better solution?!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by CHoccolaTE: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2022
Born2Breed:
Men with ugly sad faces and dirty looking beards should always be avoided. They are psychos and there is no doubt that they are not.

There is always something sinister about them and it shows on their faces.

They are either serial killers, rapists, paedophiles or one thing one thing...

This is very true.

Men with scraggly beards usually have one mental problem or another. Sometimes it's serious and sometimes it's mild but there is usually a problem with their mental health.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Kazeem47(m): 2:59pm On Apr 15, 2022
kereman1:
Yeboo amaka.

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by JohnOkolo: 3:45pm On Apr 15, 2022
EvenBlogger:

Shared By: Blogger Donald

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MariaUdeNwachiMUN

@saphiere I have now given up on Manhood.

You have ultimately � won.

Public debate should be made about the atrocities committed by Men.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by oxygeng: 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

And yes, it is Nigeria.

Chairman you dey my mind. Frankly each sentence and every line of the write up betrayed the topic "serial child rapist" then as I read further; I just can't help the envy and bitterness in the mind of the writer, how about the contradictions, he said the man never allowed the wife out of the house; but "he always humiliated her in public " that statement predate the opening of the grocery shop, so no one should say she goes to shop. Above all; every man going into marriage should ask God to distance evil and senseless women from him. That Guy is a loner whose envious and satanic neighbours have used his senseless wife to ruin his life.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by ImaIma1(f): 5:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Why does this sound like emmanuelbrown26 or the average Nairaland redpiller.

I declare vayulence wink

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by delpee(f): 5:06pm On Apr 15, 2022
WHAAAAT! shocked
Animal in human skin. Wondering why we have many of his type all over the country now. So strange.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.