Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures (60299 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by delpee(f): 5:11pm On Apr 15, 2022
Actionfilm77:
I know this man personally and he just parked to my area .. mpape precisely and I’m not sure he’s been arrested yet .. the wife owns a shop now in their house .. if need be to reach out to the wife let me know as I’m willing to help catch this criminal

Ha! Probably, he was released thereafter. A danger to society who should be in jail or psychiatric hospital.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Bbbw: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by otokx(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Has the matter been charged to court?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Chookym(m): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2022
The things that are happening this days ehh. Na wao
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by relicng: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Good for him
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 16, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Why are you supporting the man?

I am not supporting him, I doubt the authenticity of the report. It's flawed by all reasoning. People are evil and can easily rope others into things to get back at them.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Kdon2: 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
EvenBlogger:

Shared By: Blogger Donald

Source: https://www.facebook.com/MariaUdeNwachiMUN

I hope It's not just smear campaign?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by HouseRavenclaw: 3:22am On Apr 09, 2023
kereman1:
Yeboo amaka.

Lmaooo? What does this have to do with igbo? Isn't the wife igbo? Who is she raping? Is Instablog not filled with Yoruba men raping and killing women and children? Don't be an unfortunate waste of sperm.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by HouseRavenclaw: 3:24am On Apr 09, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.

You're a rapist who hates women. You're a pedophile. And when you do die like the worthless waste of molecules you are, we will defend your killers endlessly. Stupid disingenuous pig.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by HouseRavenclaw: 3:29am On Apr 09, 2023
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.

Imagine coming from the rape capital of the world and drawing up this fairytale about jealous neighbors inventing a crime in a country that bends backwards to prevent sex offenders. Didn't you even see that the police didn't care about the case at first until human rights activists came into the picture and sent it to the state CID?

You sound like a vagabond saying that a cop who was proven to shoot an unarmed protester is being framed. Who has to frame a Nigerian man? Y'all are pedos. That's why you're defending this man. You people are sick, your entire lineage shouldn't exist.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by HouseRavenclaw: 3:30am On Apr 09, 2023
Kdon2:

This post is senseless as the poster. It's just reek of smear campaign nothing more.

Lmaooo you're surprised people want to smear the reputation of an abusive pedophile who's committed crimes? Stupid rapey Bleep. Kys.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.