Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,904 members, 7,828,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures (60295 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 10:32am On Apr 15, 2022
sad why married this ipob lunatic sad
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksful:

A picture of what exactly?

Maybe you don't know. He is Igbo. If that is true. What you're talking about is a taboo not rape. The wife can't keep quiet about it unless she is a born throw away or all this Lagos born Igbos.

We have culture and most of those culture are life threatening
Seems you didn't read the article.

They wife didn't know he rapes the child.
It was medical results that proven it.

What happened is a taboo and rape/defilement.

Define rape please.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
This is highly disturbing.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Anagkazor: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
Sorry to say this but Igbo men are terrible wifebeaters.
Because their culture don't see women as nothing.

I know wife beaters exist in every tribe,but Igbo is number 1

3 Likes

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by ipobarecriminals: 10:33am On Apr 15, 2022
sad why married this ipob lunatic sad? We’re Dey disguise sad

Nail his ballz angry
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by judedwriter(m): 10:34am On Apr 15, 2022
What's the problem of this man?

Is it psychological or spiritual? I think both.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by descartes400: 10:34am On Apr 15, 2022
4 years old!!!! How is this even possible now? I can't wrap my mind around this!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Michaelss(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2022
This one is a disgrace to manhood
Cut off his d*ck
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:35am On Apr 15, 2022
Many animals here on nairaland. Imagine people typing Igbo amaka. Its well sha..

Dear maker of the universe.. Make me a good father to my lovely daughter and her unborn siblings. Let evil spirit not make me do them bad but let your light shine on us all. Amen

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Starzo: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2022
BloomingDale:
##Selective breeding. Nigerian women should stop birthing their killers, Murderers, rapists etc.
They should start producing their own sperm too

Cuz it's that 'rapists and murderers' that provide the sperm needed for reproduction

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by tenpipsperday: 10:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Nonsense story.

The woman moved out and left the girl behind knowing the kind of man he was. All these type of shit happens when you move in with a man out if desperation to get married. No family members are involved.

When she moved out what did she do? Did she ever think of the little girl? She ought to be arrested. Nonsense.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by SocialJustice: 10:37am On Apr 15, 2022
Where do these men find courage to insert their big gbola inside babies? That baby is virtually destroyed for life.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by GloriousGbola: 10:38am On Apr 15, 2022
There is literally no evidence that this man is a child rapist beyond some hearsay.

Has Seun not learnt from the 25m case against Linda ikeji?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by BrazilianOG(m): 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Bleep it, this guy is a psycho.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
Seems you didn't read the article.

They wife didn't know he rapes the child.
It was medical results that proven it.

What happened is a taboo and rape/defilement.

Define rape please.

If the wife didn't know the child was rape when she doesn't leave the house according to the story. Where did he then rape the child and how did the wife became suspicious to go for a medical?

Rape is a willing tool for set up. That's why you don't take side until it is thoroughly proven.

I read the story. It looks like a set up to me.

What if the women pushing the wife defiled the child to rope the man in abide to move the case from maltreatment to rape?

2 Likes

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by elonmuskbaby: 10:39am On Apr 15, 2022
MP3GAGAdotCOM:
All I see is blackmail, your news don't have any source, just a mere Facebook ranting.
na them

Rape/pedophile apologist
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by GlowyInspired: 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
you forget to mention murdering and abusing their wives more than any other tribe too..
VandalSavage:
na una brother ooo,una Don add child rapist to una list of activities cheesy

Igbo amaka!!!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by 46arcadez(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2022
He hides the wife from meeting people but still beats her in public?
Ohhh sorry, I guess that was when she must have started seeling
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by McLizbae: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2022
Why is he still standing straight!?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Tomilola360: 10:43am On Apr 15, 2022
another yoruba moslem
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Austynseyi001: 10:44am On Apr 15, 2022
What a devilish act.....let him die by hanging
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by willbayo(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of a thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give a way the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.
Finally somebody with sense,I thought I was the only one that read same

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by john633(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2022
Imagine 4years old
This man worst pass boko haram and ugm put together
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by 2braithe: 10:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Flatinoes are now paedophiling.

Who else noticed that biafraúd are now involved in all crimes now..both nationally and internationally!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by willbayo(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksful:

If the wife didn't know the child was rape when she doesn't leave the house according to the story. Where did he then rape the child and how did the wife became suspicious to go for a medical?

Rape is a willing tool for set up. That's why you don't take side until it is thoroughly proven.

I read the story. It looks like a set up to me.

What if the women pushing the wife defiled the child to rope the man in abide to move the case from maltreatment to rape?
From the write up,its obviously a set up

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by doctokwus: 10:49am On Apr 15, 2022
GloriousGbola:
There is literally no evidence that this man is a child rapist beyond some hearsay.

Has Seun not learnt from the 25m case against Linda ikeji?

The anonymity of the forum is what emboldens these kind of things.
Reading from the story you clearly see a lot of inconsistencies.
When more bloggers are arrested and jailed or fined for false stories is when you would see a reduction in blog tales like this.
In Nigeria anyone can post something including names and pictures of individuals accusing them of one crime or the other and in cases when it's proven false,the poster suffers no consequences while the image and character of the accused may have been damaged beyond redemption.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2022
willbayo:

From the write up,its obviously a set up

That's my take on that too. He Bleep up sha. This kind thing as an Igbo man. He need to contact his village if truly he married the wife traditionally for cleansing. If not when the family start dying nobody go hear am online.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by DKM123: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2022
Kai! Fear men!

I can swear with my left yansh that there are Nigerian men that will still defend this man.

Modified: I was right. See Nigerian men already saying he didn't do it on the front page and thier comments supported with llikes by fellow mofos. Tufiakwa gi! I say TUFIAKWA!!!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by willbayo(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2022
frankputer:
the story get k leg.
when someone is determine to completely finish your image they take this path.
i was reading the story and i was seeing some galloping, cut and join and then sudden conclusion as rapist.

O lord help us to know the truth as the truth will set us free.
The write up is the definition of Jealous neighbor point of view
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Streett: 10:54am On Apr 15, 2022
….
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Richy4(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2022
<<<They should investigate the case very well so that they don't give a dog bad name just to hang it... the whole thing sounds unbelievable shocked....
<<< How a man will rape his own child is what I cannot imagine....
<<<if that was a ploy for the mother to have the custody of the child by defaming him, then it's not cool....
<<<if truly there was an evidence that he raped his own daughter, then the law should descend mightily on him...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Woodbery Defrauded US Firm Of $15.3 Million Stashed Away In Bitcoin Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.