Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures (60297 Views)

Indonesian Child Rapist Begs For Mercy As He Receives 146 Lashes (Photos) / Anambra State COVID-19 Agency Impersonators Arrested (Pictures) / Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by stephenolamide(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2022
Igbo
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by izubext007: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Kill him
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Fashionista01(f): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
An innocent little girl has been violated because she is living under the roof an animal that called himself father.

The way ladies are getting married to these beasts, still baffles me.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Ola4lead(m): 11:04am On Apr 15, 2022
Since the test on the child confirmed he is a beast.
Why is the man still alive, someone should hangout him sooner than later
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by bizzibodi(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2022
Who wrote this story must be following those couple about to write this biography,let the man defend himself & let the court pass a fair judgement,how possible a man will lock his family & carry the key away for weeks.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Streett: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2022
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Streett: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2022
….
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by DrMuzungu(m): 11:15am On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why is he still breathing?! hang the demons sharp sharp!!!

My unknown friend, you are too merciful. Some kids in this world are very sick and need a kidney, this b@stard has 2. Some kids need liver, skin transplant, even blood... Use this lowlife for spare parts for those who deserve to live. Meanwhile, make sure that the b@stard knows very well what lies ahead for him and that he can't escape.

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by bukarolz: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2022
The topic is misleading. Do you know the meaning of 'serial'?

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by BloomingDale(f): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2022
Starzo:

They should start producing their own sperm too

Cuz it's that 'rapists and murderers' that provide the sperm needed for reproduction

Yeah, that can happen. Women used to be able to produce sperm via parthenogenesis.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by farouk2much(m): 11:20am On Apr 15, 2022
His cup don full
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by BobPRESS5(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
He should face the full force of the law
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 11:21am On Apr 15, 2022
This country ehn... We are too lenient with rapists!
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by johndho(m): 11:23am On Apr 15, 2022
Abeg make dem commot him kidney, lungs, heart, eyes. Then dump the remaining part of the body inside fire.

Evil bastard.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by KingDamzzy(m): 11:24am On Apr 15, 2022
His penis needs to be stretched out with a rope and then flogged consistently before being thrown to jail.

What manner of animal is this?
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by danot1030: 11:24am On Apr 15, 2022
Chukwudi Opara!

Noted
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:36am On Apr 15, 2022
Thanksful:

If the wife didn't know the child was rape when she doesn't leave the house according to the story. Where did he then rape the child and how did the wife became suspicious to go for a medical?

Rape is a willing tool for set up. That's why you don't take side until it is thoroughly proven.

I read the story. It looks like a set up to me.

What if the women pushing the wife defiled the child to rope the man in abide to move the case from maltreatment to rape?
He locks the wife in the kitchen when he wants yo carry out his evil act.

The wife wasn't suspicious it was the neighbors.

The wife reported him on the grounds of maltreatment, death threat and not allowing her go with her daughter.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by victor175(m): 11:38am On Apr 15, 2022
This man should be jailed for life or hanged
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by gaskiyamagana: 11:38am On Apr 15, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
Okoro N Crimecheesy grin
If the is a Muslim ehh
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Originalsly: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
Hmmm.... I don't understand why we had to be reading about this.... this matter should've never left the compound. After hearing the man abused his 4 year old ... if they checked her they could've easily confirmed he did. The root of this whole matter should've been killed and buried right there in the compound... or depart earth in a cloud of smoke.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by 07kjb: 11:39am On Apr 15, 2022
He is OCCULTIC
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by faithfull18(f): 11:41am On Apr 15, 2022
He should be castrated, simple.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by ignis: 11:46am On Apr 15, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
why is he still breathing?! hang the demons sharp sharp!!!

That's too harsh punishment for that offense. Why kill him ?.

They Should just cut off his peniis, all his fingers and toes... Then they can allow him to go.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2022
It is for cases like this that the police call for professional help.

In sane countries, forensic psychologists would have already been invited to provide professional advice on the case.

But in Nigeria, no such things.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by CollinsVal(m): 11:46am On Apr 15, 2022
People wicked sha
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Noshitboi(m): 11:48am On Apr 15, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Always pray that you don't come in contact with neighbors who envy you.

What I've heard, read, seen and know about Nigeria and Nigerians has taught me to take all accusations with a pinch of carbide.

This story sounds very unbelievable. It sounds like the type of thing an envious person who is very sympathetic to Glory will frame up to have her husband out of the way so he can have monopoly of not just her kpekus but Rabbi's blooming 'POP' career.

You can't but smell the heavy load of jealousy, envy and resentment in this write-up. Lots of personal grievances unnecessary to the story are voiced that give away the true mindset of the writer.

And yes, it is Nigeria.

If animals can swallow money and convicted felons granted national pardons because they didn't steal so much, I won't be shocked if police medical reports don't say my grandmother was a virgin just to get at something.

I refuse to cast a stone at this man, I only hope he gets the best legal representation there is.
Because most villains in Nigeria are victims of envious fabrications.
thanks for thinking differently and. God bless you instantly

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 15, 2022
FutureIsFemale:
He locks the wife in the kitchen when he wants yo carry out his evil act.

The wife wasn't suspicious it was the neighbors.

The wife reported him on the grounds of maltreatment, death threat and not allowing her go with her daughter.

I had to read the story again. None of what you pointed out here is in the original story.

Someone who claimed she confined in her raised the suspension not the neighbor.

I am restraining myself from believing, you're the Glory in question here from the way you're telling the story as an insider.

If my instinct is right. Go to your village and report to the elders for cleaning because this taboo dey wipe family out in Igbo land unless the traditional marriage didn't take place.

Maybe you didn't understand what I mean by the taboo. The accusation itself is as weighty as the act.

Call an elder in your village and enquiry.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by sucreblazing(m): 11:54am On Apr 15, 2022
Na the reason them no dey gree rent house to them be that... Very wicked and cunny Set of people
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by Ken4Christ: 11:54am On Apr 15, 2022
He is possessed. He needs deliverance. He will become normal when the demon is cast out.
Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by AuroraB(f): 12:01pm On Apr 15, 2022
You gotta give it to the Igbo man in being MEAN-HEARTED to his wife and children

1 Like

Re: Serial Child Rapist Chukwudi Opara Finally Arrested - Pictures by edosignature(m): 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Death to all Bandits, IPOBians, Rapist,.

Show no mercy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crippled Man Brutalized By Nigerian Soldiers Has Been Found (photo) / Abia Native Doctor Commits Suicide By Hanging / Zenith Bank Robbery: Wife Of Slain Policeman Receives Donation From Abroad. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.