Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me (4297 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Gben5: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Olohun if u wan catch cruse na here

1 Like

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Gben5: 9:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Olohun if u wan catch cruse na here ;DOlohun if u wan catch cruse na here
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ChoCho54(f): 9:29pm On Apr 14, 2022
Gben5 are you using Glo? angry
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 9:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Read my post and you will understand that I'm not interested in the relationshit.I'm only playing her to feed her emotion.

and you are also playing her to feed her vagina ba?

why can't you tell her exactly what you just wrote in respect to my reply angry

MrCork you ban no dy finish? angry

3 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Teddy96: 10:02pm On Apr 14, 2022
Guy. Just lash the banny and move on. . If u dey wise . . If u carry ur heart give her. She go break am. .
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Teddy96: 10:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jennyclay:
So men do ask for transport money too. I never knew oo!!

Broke men everywhere!!

Is it bad for a woman to give man transport money?

Later u go go visit ur bf and be demanding 1k for ur transport to spread ur dirty puna to him. . . U dnt reason b4 u talk. . Dnt be a self entitled nonentity. . . . Piff. Why am i even quoting u. .

Nasties sad
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2022
So women have question for transportations funds too
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:24pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

and you are also playing her to feed her vagina ba?

why can't you tell her exactly what you just wrote in respect to my reply angry

MrCork you ban no dy finish? angry
Which stupid dirty vagina? I give no flying fuck_'bout any girl's dirty hole okay.I'll only drain her finacially and exaust her mother's kitchen.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jennyclay(f): 10:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teddy96:

Is it bad for a woman to give man transport money?
Later u go go visit ur bf and be demanding 1k for ur transport to spread ur dirty puna to him. . . U dnt reason b4 u talk. . Dnt be a self entitled nonentity. . . . Piff. Why am i even quoting u. .
Nasties sad
So it's not bad for a woman to give a man TF but it's bad for a man to give a woman TF right? Sick men everywhere!!!

Was I even talking to you? What gave you the effrontery to quote me? Are you normal at all? Take note of my moniker and don't you ever quote me again. Be warned!!! Bush!!!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 10:30pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Which stupid dirty vagina? I give no flying fuck_'bout any girl's dirty hole okay.I'll only drain her finacially and exaust her mother's kitchen.

we all know.. you gonna dive in..

no be today en dy happen..

same thing occur in my area @ a park "two yellow ladies with tattoos and heavy makeups" got down from bike, and men were holling them, they [girls ]thought it was something else, not knowing their atm card fell down... after the ladies left one was making mouth" wetin I want take this one do, blah blah blah blah. they were dissing the ladies and I said excuse me but if they spread their legs you all gonna dive in.. AND THE MEN BECAME MUTE JUST LOOKING AT ME LIKE A LOST HEGOATS..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 10:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
Teddy96:
Guy. Just lash the banny and move on. . If u dey wise . . If u carry ur heart give her. She go break am. .
My heart ke...I am not giving my precious mind not to talk of my heart to any shit.I'll pretend to be madly in love with the bitch.Na her pocket go tell am.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon I don't give a flying fuck_'bout what happened in your area.All I know is that Welch(surname) is ready to give me her virginity but to hell with that! I'm after her pocket.

Listen, women are evil.I've seen lots of married women with kids trying to get my attention.What happen to their husbands?

I've taken it as a mantle upon me to revenge for my fellow men.I'm currently draining one newly married woman(amariya) in my neighbourhood.I'm looking at another woman's pocket who's eying me.I'm waiting 4 her 2 enter one chance first. I give no damn about their dirty hole, am after material things from them.I'll never truly luv any bitch in form of a woman.Women are bunch of heartbreakers, they don't deserved to be loved.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
Jeon I don't give a flying fuck_'bout what happened in your area.All I know is that Welch(surname) is ready to give me her virginity but to hell with that! I'm after her pocket.

Listen, women are evil.I've seen lots of married women with kids trying to get my attention.What happen to their husbands?

I've taken it as a mantle upon me to revenge for my fellow men[/s]. I'm currently draining one newly married woman(amariya) in my neighbourhood.
bursted.. but you said you were a virgin... how are you draining her?

Abeg make unah dy remember the words wer dy Com out of unah mouth..

[s]
i'm looking at another woman's pocket who's eying me.I'm waiting 4 her 2 enter one chance first. I give no damn about their dirty hole, am after material things from them.I'll never truly luv any bitch in form of a woman.Women are bunch of heartbreakers, they don't deserved to be loved.
[/s]

STORY.

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:
[s] bursted.. but you said you were a virgin... how are you draining her?
Abeg make unah dy remember the words wer dy Com out of unah mouth..
[s][/s]
STORY.
Don't be dull! I'm finacially draining them.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 11:15pm On Apr 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Be like say u dey crush on Victor.
Am not stupid to crush on someone I don't know on a faceless forum. The only person I like here is ilegend he is more sensible than most people here and that's bc have seen him.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Don't be dull! I'm finacially draining them.

lie...
u are fuvking dem...
you can't play dumb dumb with me.

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

lie... u are fuvking dem... you can't play dumb dumb with me.
I agree.I fucked_you first.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
I agree.I fucked_you first.
why en come dy pain you..

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:38pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

why en come dy pain you..
Pain na your teacher's name o.Are you the amariya in my area? Are you mama Blessing? Are you that Imam's wife? All these three women I just dey eye them like this.By the time I finish draining them ehn...dem go know how to love and crush only on their husbands.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Am not stupid to crush on someone I don't know on a faceless forum. The only person I like here is ilegend he is more sensible than most people here and that's bc have seen him.
Ah! you've seen him.how?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Pain na your teacher's name o.Are you the amariya in my area? Are you mama Blessing? Are you that Imam's wife? All these three women I just dey eye them like this.By the time I finish draining them ehn...dem go know how to love and crush only on their husbands.

FORGET IT U DY FUÇK THEM...
SEE AS THEIR NAMES DY SWEET U FOR MOUTH...

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:43pm On Apr 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Ah! you've seen him.how?
hi
how are you.

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

FORGET IT U DY FUÇK THEM... SEE AS THEIR NAMES DY SWEET U FOR MOUTH...
Are you one of those 3 women?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
Are you one of those 3 women?
ASK AGAIN...

TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Ah! you've seen him.how?
U don't need to know. The fact remains what I said earlier.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 11:52pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

ASK AGAIN...

TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT
One thing I detest is insult when conversing or arguing.Go throu my chats with you if you'll see elements of insult.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
One thing I detest is insult when conversing or arguing.Go throu my chats with you if you'll see elements of insult.

how is clown, TALESBYTOUCHLIGHT and ask again an insult?

SMH

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2022
Jeon:

hi

how are you.
I'm fine.I greeted you on the other thread but you failed to respond.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2022
Prettygirl200:
U don't need to know. The fact remains what I said earlier.
Victor could be more reasonable.You never can tell who's who in a faceless forum.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:
I'm fine.I greeted you on the other thread but you failed to respond.

ooh I didn't not see that...
you know how NL is... you will always get a mention if you stand out against them...grin

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2022
VictorUSA:
thunder fire me and my transport money.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

ooh I didn't not see that...
you know how NL is... you will always get a mention if you stand out against them...grin
I see how you are handling victor while I and prettygirl200.So how was ur day?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Ask Your Girl Friend, What Time She Has Her Period? / The Journey To A Tighter Vagina / Can A Man Really Be Faithful To One Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.