Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,586 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me (4300 Views)

I'm A 21 Year Old Virgin And This Sucks / Lady Gets A Hillarious Reply After She Accepted A Marriage Proposal (Photo) / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Jeon(f): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
Honestly, I hate to hurt someone's emotion both on and offline.And I hate engaging in a fight. If commenting on your previous post would lead to the comment I just quoted, then sincere apologies from my heart.
[/s]

another manipulative terms....

2 Likes

Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by citywal(m): 10:47am On Apr 15, 2022
A dating advice question I get asked a lot by women/men is "Should you have sex on the 1st date? When is the best time to sleep with a guy/girl? Is it bad for a woman/man to have sex with a guy on the first date?".

Please if you like this video don't forget to support us by subscribing to our youtube channel and also like, comment and share this video to encourage us to keep making interesting videos like this.

Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xM5PQgmh1Ys
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by westvic(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2022
Imagine �
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by eldervine: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2022
VictorUSA:
Thaa! I enjoy it when women shower it on me.If she truly loves you, she'll do it without 2nd thought.
Ok continue
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 3:33pm On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Heee! Creating a thread about a girl that love him makes him unreasonable?
After giving him gift he was still expecting transport from a girl, saying he doesn't consider her as a gf as a man isn't that shameful?
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 3:48pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
After giving him gift he was still expecting transport from a girl, saying he doesn't consider her as a gf as a man isn't that shameful?
Understand him na.He's not ready for a relationship now.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 3:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
Understand him na.He's not ready for a relationship now.
Okay!!! That's what he should have said. And not what he typed there.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by ObamaMessi: 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Okay!!! That's what he should have said. And not what he typed there.
But I see nothing wrong with what he posted.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Prettygirl200(f): 4:04pm On Apr 15, 2022
ObamaMessi:
But I see nothing wrong with what he posted.
okay fine, am tired of arguing.its okay I don't strength bikonu!!!
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Savagr(m): 5:20pm On Apr 15, 2022
Jeon:

it happens..
is my story different from what the NL males are doing everyday...?

they insult you yet go back to ur Gmail with alternative moniker to get to ur vagina..

WHO UNAH DY DECEIVE?
LoL grin I keep saying stop feeding us with lies and fables.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 16, 2022
Jennyclay:
But if a lady is also expecting transport fare from a guy, you will be the first person to call her names.

Oga, you're still a broke man boy, take it OR leave it. You better go and hustle hard and stop this your entitlement mentality.
Which man abeg?
Na boy be that.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Which man abeg?
Na boy be that.
Kriss, you can say whatever you want against me.That was how you accused me of being Kr1ss216.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Nobody: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
Kriss, you can say whatever you want against me.That was how you accused me of being Kr1ss216.
Oga you are Obama Messi, why are you telling men not to love women when you posted a picture of yourself with your sisters the other day?
Bloody simp, when you were simping for that girl wey no gree give you money.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

Oga you are Obama Messi, why are you telling men not to love women when you posted a picture of yourself with your sisters the other day?
Bloody simp, when you were simping for that girl wey no gree give you money.
I'll soon create an alternate:CityGang and I'll not hide it from any one.I'm not like you who tries to attract sympathy and attention by cloning your moniker.Kriss216, Kr1ss216 and now Krss216 are all you.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I'll soon create an alternate:CityGang and I'll not hide it from any one.I'm not like you who tries to attract sympathy and attention by cloning your moniker.Kriss216, Kr1ss216 and now Krss216 are all you.
You shouldn't have a problem with it na. grin
At least I you don finally confess,simp.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by VictorUSA(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:

You shouldn't have a problem with it na. grin
At least I you don finally confess,simp.
I hate engaging in a fight in a faceless forum.
Re: She's Also A Virgin, And She Accepted Me by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
VictorUSA:
I hate engaging in a fight in a faceless forum.
Buy y've been doing Thai with your alternate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Extra Small Condoms For 12 Year-old Boys Go On Sale In Switzerland / He Rejects Pregnancy,Abandoned Her,She Died With Baby At Delivery.No Child Now. / Help, My Wife Still Speaks With Her Ex!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.