Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? (41245 Views)

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? / A closed mouth may soon turn to a dead body.Please your help is needed / How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? by Cazzim(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2022
obiekunie01:
To leave your wife with even your adult brother in a house for just a weeks is one of the most stupid thing any man can do talk more of leaving your cousin with your wife for an unknown period of time.

listen oga. tell your cousin you will soon be traveling back therefore he has to make alternative arrangement for his accommodation before your due date of your trip! period!

Must you even tell him before he knows he has to make an alternative arrangement? what kind of a moronic cousin is that?

tell him you will assist him with 100k for his alternative accommodation.

A MAN THAT IS NOT BOLD ENOUGH TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY DOESN'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED A MAN.

DON'T BE A SISI!

maybe u are the type of person that can sleep with your brother wife,, that's why u think everyone is like that,,, rubbish
Re: Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? by cj1900: 2:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
GodisFirst:
There is nothing wrong in him staying with your wife in your absence. You wife will definitely need someone to help her run around on some errands, like going to refill the gas, buy fuel for the generator, even drive her to the hospital or market if she has the need.

If he stays away and you are not there, your wife can invite him or he can on his own come uninvitedly and that which you are afraid of may still happen. It could be between your wife and any other man or boy if your wife is that kind of woman.

What you should worry about is 'the type of woman you are married to'. Is she a faithful woman that can wait for you till you are back? If she is a good woman, she will resist any temptation and even inform you as soon as any man starts making advances to her.

So in conclusion, tell you wife your fears and let her know the dangers so that she wouldn't be carried away by youthful ignorance as you said she is too young, but to alert you as soon as she senses danger. So it is left for her. Don't forget that even while you are with them in the house, if she is a bad girl, she can do that which you are afraid of, right under your nose without your knowledge.

Do your best and hand her over to God. Good luck.

We will get a nanny and house keeper, she can do the house shopping.

As for my wife, I am extremely convinced at this stage that I did not make a mistake in the choice of a wife. She is a good woman and I trust her

The situation I am not ok with is creating an atmosphere where 2 adults of opposite gender will begin to discover each other beyond necessary boundaries. You spoke about helping out, unfortunately, that also is an aspect I don't even want to entertain because with help comes entitlement or worst of all, sentiments.

I have really heard a lot of valuable advises and quite frankly I needed to throw it to the open just to make sure that I am NOT being insensitive if I explain to my cousin that leaving my wife with him is bot really an option I am willing to explore.

Thankyou and thanks to everyone for taking out time to respond. God bless
Re: Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? by kesmiraAutos: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2022
No matter what you do, Plant a Spy camera around your home before leaving for the UK & thank me later.
Nobody must know about the cameras except you. Happy Easter.
Re: Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? by kesmiraAutos: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2022
cj1900:
Hi guys,
I won't take much of your time. I have a very delicate matter in my hands and I need diverse opinions please.

Background
I don't live in Nigeria but me and my wife both have a very comfortable 4 bedroom duplex in Nigeria. We have a one year old baby. I have been in Nigeria for 5 months now and I will be returning to UK in a few weeks.

Ever since I've been in Nigeria, my cousin (mid 30s) has been with us. Quite frankly, it is not very easy for him at the moment and i do care about him as a brother. He is in the process of processing his visa, so its not as if he is loafing about.

The plan is that both me and my wife will be taking turns in visiting each other for the next 2 or so years until I return fully to Nigeria.

The problem
The problem is that I do not feel comfortable leaving just him and my wife under thesame roof whilst I return and he is not showing any signs of leaving when I return to my base.

So, this is my situation and I don't know if I am being insensitive.

I married a very good wife and under most circumstances, I trust her. I am just not comfortable leaving my wife with any man atall under thesame roof.

I need your opinions pls.

No matter what you do, Plant a Spy camera around your home before leaving for the UK & thank me later.
Nobody must know about the cameras except you. Happy Easter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: When Your Wife Earns More Than You. / Mother Receives Ford Jeep Gift From Her Son (Photos) / 96-Year-Old Father Welcomes His 72-Year-Old Son Home For Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.