Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,268 members, 7,957,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. (1014 Views)

Have You Ever Been Slapped By Someone You Went To Woo? Share Your Experiences / Have You Ever Being Slapped By Your Partner, What Was Your Reaction / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2022
A lady just slapped the living hell outta her boo's face in kilimanjaro. She walked out immidately she slapped him and the poor lover boy gently walked to an empty chair and sat after standing transfixed for some minutes.

Have you ever being slapped by a lady you are dating in crowd? How did you handle the situation?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Kriss216: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
Any Nigerian girl that tried raising her filthy hands on me will regret why she came to this world!

I'll make sure I leave her in a state she never imagined. Different hospitals will reject her.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by topoftheworld(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Mba never and it will never happen
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Ahmed0336(m): 5:27pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hell no...

No lady should try that because my own slap and Ogun are related undecided

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:
Any Nigerian girl that tried raising her filthy hands on me will regret why she came to this world!

I'll make sure I leave her in a state she never imagined. Different hospitals will reject her.

Comrade.. grin gbenusile.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
topoftheworld:
Mba never and it will never happen

You never can tell. E fit be for church.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ahmed0336:
Hell no...

No lady should try that because my own slap and Ogun are related undecided
grin grin grin grin fear GOD.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by ParpahSeventy: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2022
We live in a world where the society feels that no matter what, you shouldn't slap a woman, they feel it's a sign of immaturity to raise hands on a woman.
For me on a personal note, if you are so foolish to slap me, I will give you double that slap and the memory will forever remain in your head.

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Ecos(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
shocked God forbid wen am not a Simp! Tueh. Unless she wan die

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Ever8090: 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
I have not experienced it ooo..an I won't!...just on Nairaland this evening to ease tension...
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
ParpahSeventy:
We live in a world where the society feels that no matter what, you shouldn't slap a woman, they feel it's a sign of immaturity to raise hands on a woman.
For me on a personal note, if you are so foolish to slap me, I will give you double that slap and the memory will forever remain in your head.

The society is gradualy getting f u c k e d up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 5:54pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ecos:
shocked God forbid wen am not a Simp! Tueh. Unless she wan die

Las las na ur fellow men go beat u up. grin grin .
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Ecos(m): 5:56pm On Apr 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Las las na ur fellow men go beat u up. grin grin .
grin I can take this one wholeheartedly with faithgrin
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2022
No now e no fit happen for my side, the girl go collect

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Starboytwo(m): 6:38pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

berra calm down small g, make matter no go change.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2022
It has never happened, but if it does, I'll defend myself and in the process, I'll beat the living day light out of her undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by topoftheworld(m): 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

You never can tell. E fit be for church.

Church? How?
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by dhiqson(m): 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2022
Case of physical assault
I think as a "Real man", he should just take it in good faith.and not retaillate grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by fourboys: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
My friend collect slap tire from one orobo single mother angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by spencekat(m): 8:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

I'll make sure I leave her in a state she never imagined.[/b] Different hospitals will reject her[b].
grin cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Dontsimp: 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2022
All of you here saying you'd slap her back Una fit no con do anything to am
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Goldbw122(m): 9:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
If you encourage that it will lead to violence from her always, so when you set a first example it would solve it instantly.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Realmi: 9:49pm On Apr 15, 2022
I dont move with violent women
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 15, 2022
that day the kin beating i go give im eh, she would miss her periods, Love, fire there!
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by kals4luv990(m): 10:30pm On Apr 15, 2022
A girl was tried it on me last year during choir rehearsal, her brother dey der im no talk although he knew the bitch was at fault..I don't hit ladies but had to format her brain,so I gently waited for rehearsal to finish, went outside the church,called her,when she came,I so sounded her ears that aunty reach ground,I was happy,I quietly started going home while ignoring everyone..her brother come wan dey form say I slap im sister,I look am the way yu dey look person wey yu wan poison ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 15, 2022
One babe way I been the manage that year oh, she called me one evening that she wanted to see me, I ask her hope all is well?, she said I should come first so that we can talk...nasoh I take rush carry taxi enter her street, when I saw her she was looking moody and sad, I immediately sat beside her and planted a kiss on her cheek asking her what the problem was, she just raised her head up and look at me straight in the eyes without warning and said to me " i am pregnant " grin grin, dammmm, i was rudely shocked, after seating and staring at her for some minutes a voice just whispered into my ears and told me to ask her "who is responsible", naso I take follow the leading of the voice grin, turned and i ask the babe "so who is responsible for the pregnancy"? before I could complete the statement, nasoh this babe give me one resounding dirty slap oh, that slap echoed in the entire street, she come the ask me weda she resemble ashawao for my eyes, grin, last last she come open up finally say " johnny so if to say nah belle I carry truely naso you go the ask me that kind nonsense question abi? , the question weak me...... grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Aklee4994(m): 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
I just saw one this evening I swear
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by okoroemeka(m): 6:00am On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

with your type of character no girl will be crazy enough to slap you,they know the type they can slap and get away with it,when you simplify yourself then be ready for slaps and abuse,I am even thinking what will happen to a woman that has the courage to slaps me,infact I will not slap back because my slap can break her neck,I will use police and arrest her, settle police with enough money for her to stay 24hrs in cell, enough time to think before slapping again.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by ParpahSeventy: 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

The society is gradualy getting f u c k e d up.
That's true.
Woman getting a better hold of the society and everybody wants to prove they are "good " according to societal standards.
Re: Have You Ever Being Slapped! By The Lady You Love? What Was Your.. by Offpoint1: 1:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
I can take all the verbal abuse and walk away, but if the devils decides to let you go physical with me... May the Lord have mercy on your filthy soul.

(1) (Reply)

Women Bring Child Birth To The Table?? / If Your Babe Has Never For Once Used Ur Picture As Her Profile Picture / Is My Wife A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.