Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? (2138 Views)

To What Extent Do U Agree With This Girl? (photo) / Do U Agree? Pics Attached. / Ladies: Before U Agree To Date Him Tell Him To Show U His Statement Of Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by bukatyne(f): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. A guy created a post on fb saying: It is not easy to be a man, that God should bless the works of our hands. A guy replied saying: Been a man was as easy as been a human, till men started creating traditions against themselves. Do u agree with him?

No context to the referenced traditions.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Nobody: 3:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Naira Marley said it all in his song 'Aye'

I see people around making life hard on themselves and I just wonder if I'm from another planet because I can neverake life hard for myself, na only me Waka come this life

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by jayworld15(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2022
immortalcrown:
Apart from you yourself, who else makes these things a must for you? Mention the person.

The fucking society, God (He knows the importance of riches), your families, friends, enemes and you. If in going deep entailment, I can possibly write them out. But I chose not to. Do that yourself.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 7:02am On Apr 16, 2022
bukatyne:

No context to the referenced traditions.
There is. This has to do with what men must have or the kind of money he must have and the responsibilities he must carryout before he would be recognised in the society as a man or that he is man.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by bukatyne(f): 7:37am On Apr 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
There is. This has to do with what men must have or the kind of money he must have and the responsibilities he must carryout before he would be recognised in the society as a man or that he is man.

Ok, thanks.

Women also feel the same thing.

The pressure to look good, maintain the home, train the kids and at the same time perform very well in their jobs/careers/trade.

Men and women are under pressure in the world. Even children are under pressure to perform to their parents' standard.

Since the focus is on men, perhaps the discussion should be 'how should men manage the pressure'.

I wish you happy discussions.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 8:09am On Apr 16, 2022
bukatyne:

Ok, thanks.

The pressure to look good, maintain the home, train the kids and at the same time perform very well in their jobs/careers/trade.

Men and women are under pressure in the world. Even children are under pressure to perform to their parents' standard.

Since the focus is on men, perhaps the discussion should be 'how should men manage the pressure'.

U are right too. However, the pressure is more on men than it is on women. Men bears most of the burdens Note: A woman can marry a man whether she has money or not, whether she has skills or not but men's case is a bit different. The society has made it known that men must be the absolute provider in the home. If he can't, then he isn't a man. This is one of the reasons some men shy away from marriage and its responsibilities. I must acknowledge the fact that some women have been a great helping hand to men by reducing the burden they bear.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by bukatyne(f): 8:12am On Apr 16, 2022
Truvelisback:
U are right too. However, the pressure is more on men than it is on women. Men bears most of the burdens Note: A woman can marry a man whether she has money or not, whether she has skills or not but men's case is a bit different. The society has made it known that men must be the absolute provider in the home. If he can't, then he isn't a man. This is one of the reasons some men shy away from marriage and its responsibilities. I must acknowledge the fact that some women have been a great helping hand to men by reducing the burden they bear.

@bold:

You are talking about financial pressure and I agree with you.
Re: Guys, Do U Agree With His Point Of View? by Truvelisback(m): 8:14am On Apr 16, 2022
bukatyne:

Ok, thanks.

Some mentality and traditions men made against themselves has to be changed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts About Abuja Girls... / Can You Marry A Fraudster (yahoo Boy/ Girl) ? / Any Girl That Crosses My Path Will Surfer Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.