Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (29553 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Sunnykind(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Simon Ekpa is on Tinubu's payroll just to destabilize the east for his selfish reason
Are you not being funny? To which end will the unrest in East benefit Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by nomenclature(m): 9:36am On Apr 16, 2022
loosecanon50:
Simon ekpa is a man who is short and stout like sumec Firman Gen.

The guy dey worry sha, but if e get mind make e enter naija
Wetin him wan come do for zoo where cows are more respected than humans

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by obua: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2022
JooEeL:
This confused man called naptu2 first came on the scene trying to start out as neutral. But I observed whenever he's sharing snapshots of Simon Ekpa's twitter page, he selectively screenshoots some of the ones against Ekpa, trying to water down the significant support Ekpa has.

Secondly, this thing called Unknown Gun Men became rife shortly after #EndSARS. Before Ekpa became this popular, there was Unknown Gun Men. Even Before Kanu formed ESN, there was already UGM. It depends on the media narrative. Sometimes, the news outlets remove the "Unknown" in UGM and simply represent them as Gun Men (especially when matters occur outside of the Eastern states). Hence trying to rope Ekpa into the UGM saga simply shows how foolish many of you are.

Thirdly, you and your confused cousin Oyigboupdate never show the killings and burnings perpertrated by the Nigerian army or DSS against agitators. People like you never showed the atrocious acts of the DSS against Igboho and his aides. There is a lady called Idara Gold who has been abducted by the DSS for 1 year now, where is your post about her? Thus, you are as fake as a wrestler's neck snap.

Finally, if you are a real man, why not talk about Ekpa's last night show where he displayed the Fulani camp bursted by drone captures? One of the footages shows a fulani bandit who spotted the drone trying to shoot it down. But no, u never talk about that. Since you follow Ekpa as you claim, I also follow him too, far more than you ever imagine. Since you do not talk about the atrocities of the herdsmen, and army, I then categorise you as a sponsored zoo agent. We don see ur type tire. The more you talk about Ekpa (like the way y'all did Igboho, Kanu etc.), the more people will grow to love him.

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

the drone shots are not even from Nigeria
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by VEHINTOLAR: 9:38am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around

Moses was with the Israelites when he led them out of Egypt. He was with them when Pharaoh's troops were chasing them towards the Red Sea with a view to burying them in the belly of the sea ! Moses wasn't cowardly hiding somewhere in the wilderness unlike the idiot whose short hands you mumus naively entrust your destinies ! Simeon Ekpa is a coward who can't even liberate his own shadow ! If you think otherwise,why is he not in Nigeria to physically carry out the destructive orders he dishes out to his bunch of empty headed "efulefu" followers ?

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2022
Impressive resume, even for a thug!

This is where Ipob messed up! You don't give such power and influence to a psychopathic lowlife, no matter his level of learning and erudition.

Simon Ekpa is no different from Hesbollah, Hamas, ISIS, and Taliban Warlords!

All he cares about are Power, Influence, and Self-Aggrandizement.

The fact that he is even prepared to burn down Imo and Anambra (while leaving out his own state) says more than enough about his true selfish nature!

6 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Conrod: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2022
Gammfreak:
Abakaliki people no get sense. And they r heartless

.....why will abakaliki guy control east?
Why will iragbiji man from osun control southwest ?.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by jaxxy(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
But how come the guy dey control many men?
Unto which level ?
If truly he is behind the ongoing killing in the east then I think FG of Naija should deal with him, make nobody come dey tell me about freedom because you can't be killing your people at the same time say you are fighting for freedom.

It is the perfect case of 2 wrongs can't make a right.

surprisingly ekpa once represented this country when it was partly sane not now it has become almost completely useless. Our leaders have completely failed us.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by timefarm(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Society has always made the "reactor" the criminal.

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserved to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mea Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.
Apart from presidency, you guys are one of the best benefactors in Nigeria.

Except you want all, which seems like your greedy request.

Now I don't even blame north again, if you guys are given same opportunity, you will do worse than them.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Ultimas: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Violence begets violence. Those live by the swords will die by the swords.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Conrod: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Springboot:

Even if that happens, there would be war in the first 5 to 10 years over who will at the helm of affairs in our Biafra
And how is that your business,..
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by greymiles: 9:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Nonexisting:
Afonja man, shut your trap. angry
Why u dey abuse me na
Shey I offend u ni grin
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by tillaman(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2022
Simon Ekpa is the punishment of God upon Buhari �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2022
jaxxy:

It is the perfect case of 2 wrongs can't make a right.

surprisingly ekpa once represented this country when it was partly sane not now it has become almost completely useless. Our leaders have completely failed us.

Ekpa is no different from those he castigates!

Mandela, Malcolm X, Biko, Tutu, Luther-King Jnr, etc, fought for their people without turning them against one another or putting to the sword those that diverged from their strong views!

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by chatinent: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Dem wan rebel am
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Money can make people lick your butt crack.
Igbos in diaspora are doing the fundraising, while Ekpa uses the money to fund the terrorists in the East. Massive donations o.
You see them donating $500, $1k each.
They left the country, enjoy good standard of living wherever they are, and still want to destroy what's left back home.
The blood of people killed in the east is in the hands of Igbos in diaspora and Ekpa.
Saw video of one foolish woman insulting Soludo.
Who started the Killings first?
You guys are myopic you made it seem like IPOB started the Killings first.
We know the ruth of the problems so come up with another talk

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Apr 16, 2022
loosecanon50:
Simon ekpa is a man who is short and stout like sumec Firman Gen.

The guy dey worry sha, but if e get mind make e enter naija

Well, he doesn't need to enter Naija for any reason... That's what social media is there for.

He has more than enough violent and murderous imbeciles at his beck and call! Just like the sponsors and instigators of Boko Haram, Taliban, ISIS, etc.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TruthUntold: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist
Sergei Sergei, things are not always black and white o, look at the bigger picture well well, you'll find that it has 16M different colors, shine your eye you hear.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Gentlerespect76: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserved to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mea Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.

You are a man bro. Thanks for speaking out like a few other Yoruba. God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by smileyoo: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist
I disagree that people are die hard one nigerianist, most nigerians are actually secretly yearning for the peaceful disintegration of this contraption of a nation were nothing is working, but because of the brute force employed by the hausa-fulani oligarchy and their beneficial elites, against agitators, people are afraid to speak out, but instead prefer to be dieing silently.
nobody is proud to belong to a retrogressive nation like Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
don't worry u think Ipob get power pass Nigeria abi... Ina go hear am soon get ready for refugee situation in Igbo land
Na your family go be refugees
You are already a Nairaland refugee

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TruthUntold: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around
Dreaming is okay o, but try walking up someday soon before this year ends. Please, for your own sake.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Joeyfizzo: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Make e enter Naija Dem go chop am like ekpa

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Springboot: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Conrod:
And how is that your business,..

It's my business because I'm a full blooded Igbo

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:

Well said...

However, why do they have governors (who receive billions in allocation)?!?

What about their representatives at the Legislative houses?!! What happened to their voices?!! What about their eminent sons, daughters, and elders?!! What has been their contribution towards this cause?!!

This is no different from those in South South, who have been crying foul for decades over not getting anything for their resources, yet their very own sons and daughters in key positions starting from Governors are Billionaires in collusion with those they cry against!

I believe in agitating for the rights of people... But, they must start from home!

5 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nukilia: 10:02am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
[s]But how come the guy dey control many men?
Unto which level ?
If truly he is behind the ongoing killing in the east then I think FG of Naija should deal with him, make nobody come dey tell me about freedom because you can't be killing your people at the same time say you are fighting for freedom[/s].
Tell it to the bandits who are your paymasters
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nukilia: 10:05am On Apr 16, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
Make e enter Naija Dem go chop am like ekpa

The bandits that are busy killing Nigerians are still here collecting ransom and there is nothing you can do about it

5 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Gammfreak:

Ewedu-swallowing Nurtw-monkey. Can anyone in 10 generations of your lineage beat Simon's credentials? grin
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by omenkaLives(m): 10:07am On Apr 16, 2022

IPOB in a statement blamed Simon Ekpa of being responsible for criminal activities in the Southeast.

Rubbish from unity begging Afonja. The people responsible for all the bloodbath in the East are Fulani and DSS. This statement by ipob clearly shows that it has been compromised by jubril Al sudani.

True ibos are behind Ekpa Simon. Anyone against him is a Sabo and will be dealt with accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Gammfreak:

Ewedu-swallowing Nurtw-monkey. Can anyone in 10 generations of your lineage beat Simon's credentials? Can anyone possess such enviable credentials by being stupid? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
It is normal to have people like him. I salute his courage.

I am admonishing him to stop violence and you his law degree (not yet confirmed if truly he has it cos he is not acting like someone with such degree) to use the right channel. Let him use Nelson Mandela as a case study.

My problem with these people is that they always brainwash the masses to achieve their own self ambition. We have seen how Charles Taylor presented himself as the savior, but at the end, he became the tormentor himself.

Why is it that the ibos want to have Biafra and at the same time want to be the Nigerian president? Really, when you say an average Ibo is greedy, they tell you that you are insulting them. But please, is an ibo man not greedy? I leave you to answer the question.

I have no problem with his mission if done tactically without violence. But the moment violence is involved, he go collect am like Nnamdi Kanu. Even the British are silent. No one incites violence and go free. That person will be stop by "all means". Whether it is legal or not, that person will be stopped. And what is not legal will be made legal. Yes, it might be true Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped in Kenya, but all western nations don commot eyes from the matter. grin Even a court has declared his arrest legal. So what the heck are we saying here?

You say you get coconut head, let it be normal one that is still answerable to some people. When they tell you to "off your mic", follow the instruction. E get reason. But you say you are an unfortunate person...you wanted to hide in the UK, and you kept pushing out violence, and people were getting killed, you even bold so...te...you dey post violence on Facebook, and you say you have rights....you dey craze. ...we go see how it will end.

So, this one too hiding in Finland will soon collect am. All the chests he is showing... we go see the result then. Lol. He go soon collect am.

If you know him....you better admonish him to be wise and pursue his cause legally without violence. Again, he should study Nelson Mandela.

Well, make dem stay for them ibo land dey cause dem wahala oooo. People wey dem head no correct....na "Monday Monday" lockdown go achieve their goals? If dem try expand.....hehehe...I am sorry for them....they will collect am. But as fo.olish as he is, he is using his own hand to destroy his tribe. Later, they will say ibo must be the president of Nigeria. They are presently using their own hands to destroy their own land. Yet, they want to rule Nigeria. Ok oooo. We are watching in HD format. cool

Goodluck to his followers.
Guy use your brain
Igboho want Oduduwa and TINUBU want what?

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Secjohnkerry: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
I don't care how you take it, this people don't have the good people of the south east at heart. How can you choose MONDAY of all days to SIT-AT- HOME? Those that live abroad and keep fanning the flames of destruction in the south east,God will punish you all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast / "Discover Nigeria": Buhari Unveils World’s Largest Pictorial Book / Sell Returned Private Jet, Fund Critical Sectors In Rivers – APC Advises Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.