Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (29561 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by MonkeyMods(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2022
Redvirgo:
This nigga looks gay, lmao

He looks gay cos you only looked at the pictures and didn't read a line of the article

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by marsup: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2022
He is from Ebonyi state....living in Finland and causing havoc in Anambra state.If only Nigeria has CIA, he would have been non existent.
The government should deport him, so he can come back to Nigeria, to sell Rice, beans and garri like his brothers.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
fablani:
The earlier Nigeria govt stop taking this Biafra agitation by Igbos with hate mind and call for peace, the better for all.
Is obvious that this guy is even more radical than Nnamdi kanu and I believe more radical agitators will still spring up in the nearest future if southeast are continued to be marginalised

Who suffers the radical agitations?!? The same marginalized Igbos or the entire Nigeria?!! Lemme rephrase that... Who is supposed to suffer the radical agitations of an "oppressed" people?!! The already marginalized people or their 'marginalizers'?!!

Are you suffering the terrorism going on in the North for over a decade if you are far from the North?!!

If the aim is to free Igbo people from the Nigerian marginalization, how does killing Igbo people and burning down structures built and maintained via the sweat of Igbos improve their lives?!!

There is a reason sensitive and serious matters like freedom fighting should never be left in the hands of murderers, psychopaths, thugs, and lowlifes!

Southeast will learn the hard lessons of wisdom! Just ask the North how far!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 10:11am On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I wondered why haven't the FG arrested that idiot yet angry

He has not hidden his address, he is a military officer, a lawyer and a politician in Finland. Go and capture him with your bare hands.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Conrod: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Springboot:

It's my business because I'm a full blooded Igbo
As in fifth columnist or onye eriri eri ?.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Chrismania100: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2022
Stop vomiting maggots here.
East is safe,face your country and talk about kaduna killings and FG negotiations with terrorism. Na East matter.go kill you one day
Rawtruth1:
When Ipob ESN Unknown gunmen were attacking security checkpoints in southeast many igbos supported it they say they should go to the north and mount check points not peaceful southeast, people like us know ESN is a smokescreen of what to happen in southeast.

Dismantling of police checkpoints, killing of police officers and burning of police stations etc are all well planned out by Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob to dominate and control southeast, dismantling of police checkpoints will make Ipob ESN bandits to move freely and attack anybody or security agencies.

Yesterday they attack governor Soludo home town usuofia in Aguata LGA again boldly, also they attack PVC collection centre in Imo state same yesterday boldly making videos of the attack themselves etc, Ipob ESN Unknown gunmen now moves freely in South-East which was the original plan of dismantling police checkpoints.

Federal government has turned away there attention on southeast, currently governors senators from southeast are playing politics with issue, they have houses abroad so they don't feel the impacts and can escape like obiano was trying to do before he was apprehended by efcc.

Shine your eyes if you are based in southeast Ipob ESN unknown gunmen strike without notice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
the solution is to Kil those vermin of ipob... Nonsense..

Stop hiding, come out live and say it in broad day light. Coward. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by cocolacec(m): 10:14am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Simon Ekpa is on Tinubu's payroll just to destabilize the east for his selfish reason
Why is the foolish Ekpa not on Buhari’s payroll?
Yorubas have no time for Igbo frivolities.Abi na Tinubu tell Kanu to start Biafra alligator.Werey amunkunmeko.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Malory: 10:15am On Apr 16, 2022
cocolacec:

Why is the foolish Ekpa not on Buhari’s payroll.Yorubas have no time for Igbo frivolities.Abi na Tinubu tell Kanu to start Biafra alligator.Werey amunkunmeko.
Shatap Omonile

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by CryptoClub2018: 10:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Simon Ekpa is on Tinubu's payroll just to destabilize the east for his selfish reason

You be werey
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Abemy(m): 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Gradually, Ekpa is getting the desired attention which can eventually lead to his rendition.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by vanunu: 10:22am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria should accept Igbos as equal citizens and apologize for the brutal massacre of more three million ethnic Igbos.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by MEGAWATCH: 10:25am On Apr 16, 2022
loosecanon50:
Simon ekpa is a man who is short and stout like sumec Firman Gen.

The guy dey worry sha, but if e get mind make e enter naija

Just like Naija Army dey get mind enter Boko haram territory ABI?

Men dey fight and women dey talk, you be correct woman in men's clothing

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Conrod: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ekpa is no different from those he castigates!

Mandela, Malcolm X, Biko, Tutu, Luther-King Jnr, etc, fought for their people without turning them against one another or putting to the sword those that diverged from their strong views!
Not true,menachem begin,irgun zionist leader became israeli prime minister after killing 91persons at king david hotel...he was later crowned with the nobel peace prize.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Aboguede(m): 10:27am On Apr 16, 2022
Nna go and look for work

This childish Staged fake footage is that what u and ur people use in deceiving ndi izaa that contribute their gala change to epka?

You people are movie makers but remember only a child believes films are real shocked

JooEeL:
This confused man called naptu2 first came on the scene trying to start out as neutral. But I observed whenever he's sharing snapshots of Simon Ekpa's twitter page, he selectively screenshoots some of the ones against Ekpa, trying to water down the significant support Ekpa has.

Secondly, this thing called Unknown Gun Men became rife shortly after #EndSARS. Before Ekpa became this popular, there was Unknown Gun Men. Even Before Kanu formed ESN, there was already UGM. It depends on the media narrative. Sometimes, the news outlets remove the "Unknown" in UGM and simply represent them as Gun Men (especially when matters occur outside of the Eastern states). Hence trying to rope Ekpa into the UGM saga simply shows how foolish many of you are.

Thirdly, you and your confused cousin Oyigboupdate never show the killings and burnings perpertrated by the Nigerian army or DSS against agitators. People like you never showed the atrocious acts of the DSS against Igboho and his aides. There is a lady called Idara Gold who has been abducted by the DSS for 1 year now, where is your post about her? Thus, you are as fake as a wrestler's neck snap.

Finally, if you are a real man, why not talk about Ekpa's last night show where he displayed the Fulani camp bursted by drone captures? One of the footages shows a fulani bandit who spotted the drone trying to shoot it down. But no, u never talk about that. Since you follow Ekpa as you claim, I also follow him too, far more than you ever imagine. Since you do not talk about the atrocities of the herdsmen, and army, I then categorise you as a sponsored zoo agent. We don see ur type tire. The more you talk about Ekpa (like the way y'all did Igboho, Kanu etc.), the more people will grow to love him.

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Angelfrost(m): 10:28am On Apr 16, 2022
Conrod:
Not true,menachem begin,irgun zionist leader became israeli prime minister after killing 91persons at king david hotel...he was later crowned with the nobel peace prize.

I'm sorry... What exactly is your point?!! Did I mention his name?!! Does that excuse what Ekpa is doing currently?!!

You may need to seriously clarify your position sir.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by uniquetechng: 10:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Just look at his veritable high-flying credentials yet some idiots and enablers of injustice who are ordinary intellectually bereft NURTW-baboons open their diseased 'majata'-infested mouths to insult him.

Anyway, MSE is the nemesis of a country that loves injustice and state-sanctioned oppression of Biafrans. His likes are not going away soon until nigeria turns a new leaf and embraces justice and fairness.
You are dumber than those NURTW baboons as you called them because I dont see any reason why a sane and intelligent person would hail a man who kills his people while destroying his region. Simon Ekpa is killing the same people he claimed to be fighting for, does it make any logical sense to you ?

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by perez100: 10:32am On Apr 16, 2022
The solution to Nigeria problem is simple. Justice, justice and justice.

But it is difficult for evil people to accept. Instead of evil people to adopt it - they are busy arresting and killing innocent people whose crime is their "call for justice."

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 16, 2022
And if the Nigeria state disintegrate and you have Biafra ,I guess is the likes of Simon Ekpa and company will head the new country ? That's when you will see the mother of all terrorism cos there will be worse elements than Simon ikpa trying to be relevant in the scheme of things .
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by nams77: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
JooEeL:
This confused man called naptu2 first came on the scene trying to start out as neutral. But I observed whenever he's sharing snapshots of Simon Ekpa's twitter page, he selectively screenshoots some of the ones against Ekpa, trying to water down the significant support Ekpa has.

Secondly, this thing called Unknown Gun Men became rife shortly after #EndSARS. Before Ekpa became this popular, there was Unknown Gun Men. Even Before Kanu formed ESN, there was already UGM. It depends on the media narrative. Sometimes, the news outlets remove the "Unknown" in UGM and simply represent them as Gun Men (especially when matters occur outside of the Eastern states). Hence trying to rope Ekpa into the UGM saga simply shows how foolish many of you are.

Thirdly, you and your confused cousin Oyigboupdate never show the killings and burnings perpertrated by the Nigerian army or DSS against agitators. People like you never showed the atrocious acts of the DSS against Igboho and his aides. There is a lady called Idara Gold who has been abducted by the DSS for 1 year now, where is your post about her? Thus, you are as fake as a wrestler's neck snap.

Finally, if you are a real man, why not talk about Ekpa's last night show where he displayed the Fulani camp bursted by drone captures? One of the footages shows a fulani bandit who spotted the drone trying to shoot it down. But no, u never talk about that. Since you follow Ekpa as you claim, I also follow him too, far more than you ever imagine. Since you do not talk about the atrocities of the herdsmen, and army, I then categorise you as a sponsored zoo agent. We don see ur type tire. The more you talk about Ekpa (like the way y'all did Igboho, Kanu etc.), the more people will grow to love him.

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

I used to like this naptuu guy when he was a music encyclopedia but now, I don't understand the dude no more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Ezennwa(m): 10:34am On Apr 16, 2022
IMPORTANT INFORMATION:

As an Igbo Spokesperson, i still maintain that UGM are not from Igbo Land, they are being sponsored by wicked politicians that hate Igbos with passion. We know them, even our South East governors know them better.

Those evil politicians from another region that is using Simon Ekpa against the Igbos, just to jettison their Presidential ambitions will surely pay with their lives.

Any presidential aspirant that doesn't have support from the east may simply sponsor these men to suppress votes. Easy strategy, you don't need to campaign. Just suppress votes there.

Their are some politicians that have vowed never to allow an Ibo man to rule this Country. They are working behind closed doors to achieve their evil ambitions which will never materialised.

We Ibos are peace loving people and would remain One Nigeria till Infinity.

We urge the Federal Government to look into this matter before it turns to monkey hand.

God bless Nigeria
God bless President Buhari
God bless NdI Igbo

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by diplomat058(m): 10:35am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around
lol Says a bini boy. There are many fools on this forum
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by uniquetechng: 10:35am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around
How can a man who is comfortably living his best life as a Finnish in faraway Finaland lead you out the zoo in Nigeria ? Please explain it to me because I am not getting it ,.......
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ekpa is no different from those he castigates!

Mandela, Malcolm X, Biko, Tutu, Luther-King Jnr, etc, fought for their people without turning them against one another or putting to the sword those that diverged from their strong views!

in this regard u are right. This is what I expect igbo leaders to advocate for while holding the governors accountable for leadership and development in their states not a useless self destructive agitation. undecided
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:44am On Apr 16, 2022
[s]
omenkaLives:
Rubbish from unity begging Afonja. The people responsible for all the bloodbath in the East are Fulani and DSS. This statement by ipob clearly shows that it has been compromised by jubril Al sudani.

True ibos are behind Ekpa Simon. Anyone against him is a Sabo and will be dealt with accordingly.
[/s]

SE generally is safer than Benue state. that's the fact.
by the way Omenka
you're from Benue and we all know how fulani herdsmen are using Benue people for suya always.
but the terrifying part is that since all these menace you've never ever ever in your life criticize the murderous Fulani herdsmen or call them out.
why?
are you telling me that you're scared of calling the people killing your own people at will out?
of course we all know it's for political reasons.
so you choose politics over your people's blood.
it's that not wickedness?
omenka you're a bloody hypocrite.
you're wicked and callous.
you can't even simply call fulani herdsmen killing your people out so it won't appear that you're siding the Igbos yet you're here sniffing at any pant igbos are wearing.
omenka you're too old for these childish nonsense.
at your age you're still following under 20s to throw banters online.
our people says that ana akali ife akali (dem dey overgrown some things)
no wonder most nairaland veterans you're calling to come back and join you in your childish escapades do ignore you.
are you not ashamed of yourself and your hypocrisy sometimes?
Tụfịakwa!
your shame dey shame me seriously.

omenka posterity will judge you harshly.

https://www.nairaland.com/7075221/fulani-militias-kill-12-persons

supporter of death.
you can't speak up for your own people.
your own people ooo
Tụfịakwa
you're very wicked

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by fablani(m): 10:51am On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:

Who suffers the radical agitations?!? The same marginalized Igbos or the entire Nigeria?!! Lemme rephrase that... Who is supposed to suffer the radical agitations of an "oppressed" people?!! The already marginalized people or their 'marginalizers'?!!

Are you suffering the terrorism going on in the North for over a decade if you are far from the North?!!

If the aim is to free Igbo people from the Nigerian marginalization, how does killing Igbo people and burning down structures built and maintained via the sweat of Igbos improve their lives?!!

There is a reason sensitive and serious matters like freedom fighting should never be left in the hands of murderers, psychopaths, thugs, and lowlifes!

Southeast will learn the hard lessons of wisdom! Just ask the North how far!

Even though I have never followed this guy before on any platform, but there's no where I have seen any evidence to prove he is the one causing all this evil and condemnable killing and destruction in East. Let's not judge him out of emotion. That IPOB Dos accused him of responsible for this crimes because he fall out with them according to vanguard without any evidence does not mean he is culpable.

U can still quote me wrong with evidence of where he ordered killing and destruction in Igbo land

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by greymiles: 10:52am On Apr 16, 2022
diplomat058:
lol Says a bini boy. There are many fools on this forum
Bros I no offend u na grin
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by JooEeL(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2022
nams77:

I used to like this naptuu guy when he was a music encyclopedia but now, I don't understand the dude no more

The music stuff is stage-managed. That's how they behave: they try to win the hearts of the soft or unsuspecting ones first... hiding their main mission.

There's the other vulture dead griller that used to hide in sport section, supporting Messi, barca, chelsea etc.

Suddenly they become rogue and even if you choose to despise them, they rob you of the suspicion that they were hired / sponsored... that's if you looseguard.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Liebermantic: 11:06am On Apr 16, 2022
This foolish, violent Simon Ekpa should be arrested and sent to Nigeria for trial. He is killing Igbo people
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by JooEeL(m): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:

Nna go and look for work

This childish Staged fake footage is that what u and ur people use in deceiving ndi izaa that contribute their gala change to epka?

You people are movie makers but remember only a child believes films are real shocked

Enter forest go act your own. Nobody hold u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Review Of Tinubu Fountain Square - Photos / Ukraine’s President Zelenskyy Congratulates Tinubu, Invites President-Elect / Buratai Arrests Soldiers Involved In Benue Killings, Hands Them Over To NHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.