Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,029 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (29565 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Memeni(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2022
THE ZOO CALLED NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by MisterMan123456: 11:14am On Apr 16, 2022
You go school no mean say you get sense.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by HOB777(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2022
Obviously he is leading you guys to graves in numbers.
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by PeterUdeme: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Simon Ekpa is on Tinubu's payroll just to destabilize the east for his selfish reason

Even Nnamdi kanu is on Tinubu's payroll.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by membranus: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry Ekpa is our son/brotha.He is doing great job.We Igbo are proud of him.Afonja Muslim, Ajoka should leave us alone

Wetin concern we Ooduas with your Ekpa?

He is killing you, not us, therefore enjoy your sadistic killer. We dey siddon look.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by airsaylongcome: 11:59am On Apr 16, 2022
JooEeL:

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

Where in Nigeria were the drone shots taken?

Have you seen this?
https://kenyan-post.com/2022/04/security-surveillance-drone-captures-armed-bandits-hiding-a-large-number-of-stolen-livestock-in-the-bush-along-the-samburu-baringo-border-video/

And this?
https://dailynigerian.com/fact-check-are-terrorists/
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Timmi: 12:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Just look at his veritable high-flying credentials yet some idiots and enablers of injustice who are ordinary intellectually bereft NURTW-baboons open their diseased 'majata'-infested mouths to insult him.

Anyway, MSE is the nemesis of a country that loves injustice and state-sanctioned oppression of Biafrans. His likes are not going away soon until nigeria turns a new leaf and embraces justice and fairness.

Verifiable by who? By what he claims in his own write-ups?
And high flying? Trained lawyer (questionable) but not a licensed one and yet you call those high flying? That’s what you get when you come from a class of people that’s known for drug peddling all over the world and crime infested region.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Joeyfizzo: 12:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Nukilia:

The bandits that are busy killing Nigerians are still here collecting ransom and there is nothing you can do about it
is he not Ibo.....ehn he Shud come now....Bandits are not Ibo
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
DanseMacabre:
Hmmmm.

If you ask me, Simon Ekpa is just a short man whose messages will be brief and straight to the point. Also, he might be more grounded than Nnamdi Kanu, but he'll always look up to him.
Lolzz....guy you no well
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by naptu2: 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Meanwhile Simon Ekpa has responded to the Vanguard article. He is angry that Vanguard published part of the DOS' statement about him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by topboss: 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beremx:
Someone is bankrolling him to be causing mayhem in the SE, if not, how does he pull such a dreadful followers who kill people ar will? Just like Shekau, he will meet his end soon

LISTEN SIMON EKPA IS A VERY CLOSE ASSOCIATE OF MINE AND I HAVE HIS PERSONAL NUMBER AND VISIT HIM IN FINLAND.

IF DSS KILL U PEOPLE AND U THINK SIMON EKPA IS THE KIND OF LEADER U CAN THREATEN, THEN U DONE JAM TIPPER WEY CARRY SAND.

SIMON HAS THE CAPACITY TO BRING BIAFRA THAT EVEN NNAMDI KANU COULD NOT DO.

I WONT DISCLOSE MUCH HERE BUT THE CHAPTER OF NNAMDI KANU IS CLOSED, LET BUHARI KEEP HIM, WHILST WE KEEP BIAFRA.

WE MOVE!

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by jrusky(m): 12:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Just look at his veritable high-flying credentials yet some idiots and enablers of injustice who are ordinary intellectually bereft NURTW-baboons open their diseased 'majata'-infested mouths to insult him.

Anyway, MSE is the nemesis of a country that loves injustice and state-sanctioned oppression of Biafrans. His likes are not going away soon until nigeria turns a new leaf and embraces justice and fairness.

Pls how did you managed to finished school? Sorry to say this the person that sponsored your education had just succeeded in wasting his resource on you. I'm ashamed of you.

What credentials does your son of bitch Ekpa has? Silver in junior Africa athletics baa? Bro you are mentally unstable.

See as you dragged SW into your stupidity, I'm not from SW and I hate both Ekpa and Kanu with passion so kill yourself because of that failure to kill yourself for that you are a fool.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by topboss: 12:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
THE WAY THINGS WILL ESCALATE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF MONTHS, WILL BE ON SATANIC LEVEL.

THAT IS HOW BAD, WE WILL PUSH FOR BIAFRA.

WE NO LONGER WANT THE ZOO PRESIDENCY.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by OdumegwuOjukwu: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
JooEeL:
This confused man called naptu2 first came on the scene trying to start out as neutral. But I observed whenever he's sharing snapshots of Simon Ekpa's twitter page, he selectively screenshoots some of the ones against Ekpa, trying to water down the significant support Ekpa has.

Secondly, this thing called Unknown Gun Men became rife shortly after #EndSARS. Before Ekpa became this popular, there was Unknown Gun Men. Even Before Kanu formed ESN, there was already UGM. It depends on the media narrative. Sometimes, the news outlets remove the "Unknown" in UGM and simply represent them as Gun Men (especially when matters occur outside of the Eastern states). Hence trying to rope Ekpa into the UGM saga simply shows how foolish many of you are.

Thirdly, you and your confused cousin Oyigboupdate never show the killings and burnings perpertrated by the Nigerian army or DSS against agitators. People like you never showed the atrocious acts of the DSS against Igboho and his aides. There is a lady called Idara Gold who has been abducted by the DSS for 1 year now, where is your post about her? Thus, you are as fake as a wrestler's neck snap.

Finally, if you are a real man, why not talk about Ekpa's last night show where he displayed the Fulani camp bursted by drone captures? One of the footages shows a fulani bandit who spotted the drone trying to shoot it down. But no, u never talk about that. Since you follow Ekpa as you claim, I also follow him too, far more than you ever imagine. Since you do not talk about the atrocities of the herdsmen, and army, I then categorise you as a sponsored zoo agent. We don see ur type tire. The more you talk about Ekpa (like the way y'all did Igboho, Kanu etc.), the more people will grow to love him.

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

Obviously Naptu works for DSS or a similar government agency. Check his posting history and see for yourself.

He's earning his daily bread, no need begrudging him.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 12:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
Timmi:

Verifiable by who? By what he claims in his own write-ups?
And high flying? Trained lawyer (questionable) but not a licensed one and yet you call those high flying? That’s what you get when you come from a class of people that’s known for drug peddling all over the world and crime infested region.

jrusky:

Pls how did you managed to finished school? Sorry to say this the person that sponsored your education had just succeeded in wasting his resource on you. I'm ashamed of you.

What credentials does your son of bitch Ekpa has? Silver in junior Africa athletics silver medal baa? Bro you are mentally unstable.

See as you dragged SW into your stupidity, I'm not from SW and I hate both Ekpa and Kanu with passion so kill yourself because of that failure to kill yourself for that uou are a fool.

You all are just owomida monkeys since you can't differentiate what a newspaper writes from what a subject person says about himself.

Monsubudeens, if you are not ode burukus, you should have known that we live in global village and information age.

Don't be lazy baboons, write to the schools where he claimed to earn his certifications, its called investigative journalism.

I'm sure you and your fellow zombies will be happy to score one and discredit Simon Ekpa if his certificates are 'Toronto and oluwole' frauds which you yoruba and Tinubu are globally known for. Get on with it! Ewu mmeh! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by MetaPhysical: 12:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sit at home and ESN started under MNK in freedom and supervised by Emma Powerful in SE.

Is Emma saying sit at home and ESN must be abandoned with MNK in captivity? Someone please enlighten.

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Aboguede:

Nna go and look for work

This childish Staged fake footage is that what u and ur people use in deceiving ndi izaa that contribute their gala change to epka?

You people are movie makers but remember only a child believes films are real shocked

Leave my clan alone, face your problems
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by jrusky(m): 12:47pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You all are just owomida monkeys since you can't differentiate what a newspaper writes from what a subject person says about himself.

Monsubudeens, if you are not ode burukus, you should have known that we live in global village and information age.

Don't be lazy baboons, write to the schools where he claimed to earn his certifications, its called investigative journalism.

I'm sure you and your fellow zombies will be happy to score one and discredit Simon Ekpa if his certificates are 'Toronto and oluwole' frauds which you yoruba and Tinubu are globally known for. Get on with it! Ewu mmeh! grin

Here we go again another anuofia Eze idiala A ukpama on the beat.

What is really shocking me in the whole of these madness is anyone who refused to key in to Kanu or Ekpa madness is simply a Yoruba man or Aboki, pls you miscreants are you for real?

Chukwu pls reset my people brain biko pls. How did people like you jumped into conclusion entire over 20 million Igbos are now Kanu or Ekpa subject and must follow them by force by fire pls I don't get this, are you all insane or what

Look Mr I repeat you are a fool not just a fool you an idiot from the pit of hell to allow Ekpa of all people to be commanding you "sit or stand", "sleep or wake up" to the point even ipob plus Kanu could not control him anymore Mr man you are very very insane.

I think your Ekpa promised to drop the medal why has he not drop it? I pity you alot, Kanu ipigs, ugm and Ekpa really exposed my people weakness and cowardness because if some tells me a day wil come as stubborn as igbo people a that one little rats in Finland will order arms against igbo people unchallenged I will argue it but a useless animal like you keep glorifying shame.

I spit on you. Tueh!!!

I'm loaded waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
fablani:

Even though I have never followed this guy before on any platform, but there's no where I have seen any evidence to prove he is the one causing all this evil and condemnable killing and destruction in East. Let's not judge him out of emotion. That IPOB Dos accused him of responsible for this crimes because he fall out with them according to vanguard without any evidence does not mean he is culpable.

U can still quote me wrong with evidence of where he ordered killing and destruction in Igbo land
Don't mind them
B4 Kanu was arrested we already have UGM
B4 Simon started making noise we already have UGM
I don't understand this media trial

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Oplomo: 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
jrusky:

[s]Here we go again another anuofia Eze idiala A ukpama on the beat.

What is really shocking me in the whole of these madness is anyone who refused to key in to Kanu or Ekpa madness is simply a Yoruba man or Aboki, pls you miscreants are you for real?

Chukwu pls reset my people brain biko pls. How did people like you jumped into conclusion entire over 20 million Igbos are now Kanu or Ekpa subject and must follow them by force by fire pls I don't get this, are you all insane or what

Look Mr I repeat you are a fool not just a fool you an idiot from the pit of hell to allow Ekpa of all people to be commanding you "sit or stand", "sleep or wake up" to the point even ipob plus Kanu could not control him anymore Mr man you are very very insane.

I think your Ekpa promised to drop the medal why has he not drop it? I pity you alot, Kanu ipigs, ugm and Ekpa really exposed my people weakness and cowardness because if some tells me a day wil come as stubborn as igbo people a that one little rats in Finland will order arms against igbo people unchallenged I will argue it but a useless animal like you keep glorifying shame.

I spit on you. Tueh!!!

I'm loaded waiting for you.[/s]

You say be Ibo? I don't deal with faceless urchins, just go to your kindred umunna meeting in Igboland and insult Biafra, MNK and MSE, go there with cameraman and send us the video of the aftermath.

Shikena!

Noisemaking Nurtw mugu. cheesy
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by phranco(m): 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
I just laugh when some people talk out of ignorance or refuse to learn from history.
Some are saying if Ekpa is man enough he should come down to Nigeria, and some are calling for his arrest. They forget that Biafra is a spirit, even if Ekpa gets arrested today, Biafra spirit will posses another radical tomorrow and he will rise.
How many Shekau of bokoharam have they killed, still they keep rising. You can't kill an ideology by force or with guns, Never.
I don't support these senseless killings as well, but the solution is starring at our faces.
Government should implement the CONFAB, or run a regional government let every region manage her resources or should just give a referendum, these are the solutions and not beating around the bush.
Even if KANU is released or killed, it wont stop the killings nor the agitations, it will only make another radical to rise in his stead. And if care is not taking it will degenerate into something very worse than now.
Many Ekpas are still warming up if you guys don't know.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by jrusky(m): 1:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You say be Ibo? I don't deal with faceless, just go to your kindred umunna meeting in Igboland and insult Biafra, MNK and MSE, go there with cameraman and send us the video of the aftermath.

Shikena!

Noisemaking Nurtw mugu. cheesy

Do t run away I think you get mouth to insult let's drag it a little ab let me expose your foolishness.

Someone claiming fighting for you and yet intimidating you, burning down your property, killing your brethren, harassing you and yet he is fighting for you baa and fooishly fold your arms, then you mental stability is questionable.

Bikonu na so Ojukwu did it? Agitation is about "LOVE" for one's people and not killing, harassment, destroying properties of your kinsmen bro.

You better feck off and use your brain.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by months: 1:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
phranco:
I just laugh when some people talk out of ignorance or refuse to learn from history.
Some are saying if Ekpa is man enough he should come down to Nigeria, and some are calling for his arrest. They forget that Biafra is a spirit, even if Ekpa gets arrested today, Biafra spirit will posses another radical tomorrow and he will rise.
How many Shekau of bokoharam have they killed, still they keep rising. You can't kill an ideology by force or with guns, Never.
I don't support these senseless killings as well, but the solution is starring at our faces.
Government should implement the CONFAB, or run a regional government let every region manage her resources or should just give a referendum, these are the solutions and not beating around the bush.
Even if KANU is released or killed, it wont stop the killings nor the agitations, it will only make another radical to rise in his stead. And if care is not taking it will degenerate into something very worse than now.
Many Ekpas are still warming up if you guys don't know.

EXACTLY, EVEN IF SIMON EKPA RETURN TO NIGERIA TODAY AND DSS CARRY HIM, SOMEONE EVEN FAR WORST WILL TAKE OVER.

THINGS WILL ONLY GO FROM BAD TO WORST, AT THE END BIAFRA WILL COME.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by months: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
TAKE FOR EXAMPLE HAMMER, HAVE BEEN ON THIS SITE SINCE 2006 SHOUTING BIAFRA.

EVEN BEFORE NNAMDI KANU STARTED.

DO U THINK SOMEONE LIKE THAT CAN EVER ACCEPT NIGERIA?

WAT IF HE TAKES OVER FROM SIMON, U KNOW THE TYPE OF IDEAS IN HIS HEAD?
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by months: 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
AS IT STANDS TODAY, I NO LONGER CARE IF DSS CARRY NNAMDI KANU OR NOT.

SIMON IS DOING A VERY GOOD JOB.

EVEN IF DSS CARRY SIMON, I AM NOT AFRIAD BECOS, HAMMER IS STILL THERE.

HAMMER WILL DO AN EXCELLENT JOB OF GETTING BIAFRA.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Gist1234(m): 1:22pm On Apr 16, 2022
You will soon be caught.
Igbo people you will not call him to order.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by months: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
Gist1234:
You will soon be caught.
Igbo people you will not call him to order.

GO AND FACE YOUR WRETCH OF A TRIBE.

EVEN IF U CARRY SIMON, HAMMER HAVE REACHED MATURITY AND MENTALLY READY TO TAKE OVER.

NO BE TODAY E START, BUT HAMMER IS FINALLY THERE.

READY TO CARRY GUN AND BOMB PEOPLE TO DEATH.

BIAFRA MUST TO COME.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / Sit At Home: Obiano Monitors Economic Activities In Awka, Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.