Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (29567 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Datikwerreboi(m): 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2022
Angelfrost:
Impressive resume, even for a thug!

This is where Ipob messed up! You don't give such power and influence to a psychopathic lowlife, no matter his level of learning and erudition.

Simon Ekpa is no different from Hesbollah, Hamas, ISIS, and Taliban Warlords!

All he cares about are Power, Influence, and Self-Aggrandizement.

The fact that he is even prepared to burn down Imo and Anambra (while leaving out his own state) says more than enough about his true selfish nature!
No difference with kanu. He was burning imo when his own state was peaceful. They're all the same

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by kayfra: 1:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
Malory:
Simon Ekpa is on Tinubu's payroll just to destabilize the east for his selfish reason

You are re-tard-ed
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Sleekfingers: 1:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
naptu2:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/04/violence-in-south-east-whos-simon-ekpa/

See as human being head be like wall clock......

Na this idiot dey push my blothers from the east , mumu buttons from Finland......

Awon confused people jatijati
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by months: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sleekfingers:

See as human being head be like wall clock......

Na this idiot dey push my blothers from the east , mumu buttons from Finland......

Awon confused people jatijati

SO AS U BIG REACH, U NO KNOW WHERE YOUR BLOTHERS DEY ABI?

U LOOK FINISH NA FOR EAST YOUR BLOTHERS DEY?

U NO WAN GET SENSE ABI?

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
But how come the guy dey control many men?
Unto which level ?
If truly he is behind the ongoing killing in the east then I think FG of Naija should deal with him, make nobody come dey tell me about freedom because you can't be killing your people at the same time say you are fighting for freedom.

Don't be deceived he doesn't have the structure, charisma or even the popularity to orchestrate such a heinous but sustained fight. Who knows about him if not recently sit-at-home and issue of MNK took over the cyberspace. Many of the propagandas are either for political reasons or selfish agenda. Many Nigerians don't think and most are easily gullible, sustaining such regular and incessant attack on many federal institutions/police establishments require high level of intelligence, high level of tactical maneuvering and consistent obliteration of trails to avoid tracking. IPOB don't have such structures to "continuously sustained" such. I don't believe too is Fulani herdsmen rather, the insecurity has taken a critical dimension which I believe tends towards political but again IPOB will share part of the blame because they provided the "Hijacked" platform. It will take conscientious effort to stop all these which I believe will happen after 2023 election.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Collyweed: 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Agadinaagwuofe:

Don't be deceived he doesn't have the structure, charisma or even the popularity to orchestrate such a heinous but sustained fight. Who knows about him if not recently sit-at-home and issue of MNK took over the cyberspace. Many of the propagandas are either for political reasons or selfish agenda. Many Nigerians don't think and most are easily gullible, sustaining such regular and incessant attack on many federal institutions/police establishments require high level of intelligence, high level of tactical maneuvering and consistent obliteration of trails to avoid tracking. IPOB don't have such structures to "continuously sustained" such. I don't believe too is Fulani herdsmen rather, the insecurity has taken a critical dimension which I believe tends towards political but again IPOB will share part of the blame because they provided the "Hijacked" platform. It will take conscientious effort to stop all these which I believe will happen after 2023 election.

You’re been too optimistic here. You have a bunch of poor, jobless people with guns and you imagine that they would just disappear to whatever mundane existence they were enjoying before now?

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TheGift: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

Waterloo this and Waterloo that. Can you people reason like normal adults at all?

So long as Igbos are a lawless, hateful and covetous people who can become restive when not leading other Nigerians or comandeering their resources , as you feel is your divine right to do, then hate preachers will always arise to lead the next round of Igbo madness and bloody rebellion against Nigeria.

Funny thing is that none of these hate preachers ever advise you to sell all your assets throughout Nigeria and relocate your physical and financial might to the SE to turn the region into the Paradise you claim Igbos can develop.

Most of you irritants are even typing from outside the SE with no interest in ever returning to your SE States of origin. Pathetic.

Did you settle down to read my post?

Where is the contradiction between that and your comment?

Is it me you are calling “irritant”?

If so, Why are you being irrational… and irritating?
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TheGift: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Conrod:
And how is that your business,..

It is His business because if Biafra is destabilized it will affect naija. As many will run across the border, including members of UGM, IPOB, Bakassi boys, ESN, Massob , Ohaneze, Autopilot etc.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by UNDFTD: 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:
Just look at his veritable high-flying credentials yet some idiots and enablers of injustice who are ordinary intellectually bereft NURTW-baboons open their diseased 'majata'-infested mouths to insult him.

Anyway, MSE is the nemesis of a country that loves injustice and state-sanctioned oppression of Biafrans. His likes are not going away soon until nigeria turns a new leaf and embraces justice and fairness.

Do not mind the lDIOTS. They can wail from dusk to dawn and it's not going to change a damn thing.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2022
Collyweed:

You’re been too optimistic here. You have a bunch of poor, jobless people with guns and you imagine that they would just disappear to whatever mundane existence they were enjoying before now?

I utmost believe that the reason why the carnage and insecurity persists is because of the President's body language. He doesn't care and keen in holding someone responsible otherwise a serious approach or heads might have started rolling, my optimism stems from the fact that ushering in of a new president will bring in change in status quo and allow many sluggards to sit up, again there will be less tension in the polity and the country might have taken a different political landscape. Somehow I believe some political jobbers are capitalizing on the platform and at the end of the political scene they will fizzle out to either enjoy their gains or suffer their heavy losses.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by aminusodiq(m): 2:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
GooodHardDick:
I wondered why haven't the FG arrested that idiot yet angry
another will spring up. You are short sighted
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by OkwuEziokwu(m): 3:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
aminusodiq:
another will spring up. You are short sighted

10 more will come up. Bruh.. we are talking about Biafrans here. People need to read history to understand the resilience. They have no idea how ready the people are.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Timmi: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oplomo:

You all are just owomida monkeys since you can't differentiate what a newspaper writes from what a subject person says about himself.

Monsubudeens, if you are not ode burukus, you should have known that we live in global village and information age.

Don't be lazy baboons, write to the schools where he claimed to earn his certifications, its called investigative journalism.

I'm sure you and your fellow zombies will be happy to score one and discredit Simon Ekpa if his certificates are 'Toronto and oluwole' frauds which you yoruba and Tinubu are globally known for. Get on with it! Ewu mmeh! grin

Mr rusty, you must have gone to a night school. The lazy journalist quoted and got the information from what your IPOB savior put out in public domain, and didn’t verify it. And you as an slowpoke tagged along to term that as verifiable and high flying. Igbo Kwedu! Igbo Amala!!
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2022
TheGift:

Did you settle down to read my post?

Where is the contradiction between that and your comment?

Is it me you are calling “irritant”?

If so, Why are you being irrational… and irritating?

My bad. Apologies. Thought you were an IPOBian seeing the problem with Ekpa alone and not Igbos who keep encouraging the emergence of hate mongers like Kanu, Ekpa etal.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by AntiBMC(m): 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist

Exactly
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Adejuwonhis(m): 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Reactor indeed
Oluwapresley:
Society has always made the "reactor" the criminal.

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserve to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mean Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserve to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mean Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.

Dear friend, the Igbos are the problem of Igbos. Know this and live long.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2022
JooEeL:
This confused man called naptu2 first came on the scene trying to start out as neutral. But I observed whenever he's sharing snapshots of Simon Ekpa's twitter page, he selectively screenshoots some of the ones against Ekpa, trying to water down the significant support Ekpa has.

Secondly, this thing called Unknown Gun Men became rife shortly after #EndSARS. Before Ekpa became this popular, there was Unknown Gun Men. Even Before Kanu formed ESN, there was already UGM. It depends on the media narrative. Sometimes, the news outlets remove the "Unknown" in UGM and simply represent them as Gun Men (especially when matters occur outside of the Eastern states). Hence trying to rope Ekpa into the UGM saga simply shows how foolish many of you are.

Thirdly, you and your confused cousin Oyigboupdate never show the killings and burnings perpertrated by the Nigerian army or DSS against agitators. People like you never showed the atrocious acts of the DSS against Igboho and his aides. There is a lady called Idara Gold who has been abducted by the DSS for 1 year now, where is your post about her? Thus, you are as fake as a wrestler's neck snap.

Finally, if you are a real man, why not talk about Ekpa's last night show where he displayed the Fulani camp bursted by drone captures? One of the footages shows a fulani bandit who spotted the drone trying to shoot it down. But no, u never talk about that. Since you follow Ekpa as you claim, I also follow him too, far more than you ever imagine. Since you do not talk about the atrocities of the herdsmen, and army, I then categorise you as a sponsored zoo agent. We don see ur type tire. The more you talk about Ekpa (like the way y'all did Igboho, Kanu etc.), the more people will grow to love him.

For those who care to see snapshots of the footages of the fulani terrorists camping in the bush, here they are:

Not sure u r on same page with Nigerians at this time. We r not arguing if Ekpa is good or ipob is terrorist. The issue at hand now is ... How can we stop the killing of our brothers by our brothers in the East??

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around

Lol... Both of them r not around naw! Even Nnamdi Kanu is closer to us ... Somewhere in DSS facility or Kuje Prison.. He sha dey Nigeria
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
luizpippo:
Unfortunately, this one won't be chasing Okpo's couchie to Kenya anytime soon, so having to carry out extraordinary rendition on him looks slim.

Can we have Finland extradite him?

Moreover, i thought it was elders that are mazi? How did this boy and Kanu get to become Mazis?

cheesy cheesy.. u mean the two boys??
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2022
luizpippo:
Unfortunately, this one won't be chasing Okpo's couchie to Kenya anytime soon, so having to carry out extraordinary rendition on him looks slim.

Can we have Finland extradite him?

Moreover, i thought it was elders that are mazi? How did this boy and Kanu get to become Mazis?

cheesy cheesy.. u mean those two boys??
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Afamed: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2022
I stand with IPoB

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by aminusodiq(m): 7:35pm On Apr 16, 2022
OkwuEziokwu:

10 more will come up. Bruh.. we are talking about Biafrans here. People need to read history to understand the resilience. They have no idea how ready the people are.
that's my point
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by JooEeL(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2022
mandate12:

Not sure u r on same page with Nigerians at this time. We r not arguing if Ekpa is good or ipob is terrorist. The issue at hand now is ... How can we stop the killing of our brothers by our brothers in the East??

You have a point bro, don't get me wrong. Your argument is very very valid. But its difficult.

First of all, there is political wranglings. The jailbreaks and all sort are machinations by terrible politics. These parties are on a vengeance spree. The result is usually killings. Especially in Imo.
Second, there are ongoing special military and police operations. Some disguise as common men and even oil workers in the towns and villages.
Thirdly, there are mercenaries from factions used by the political class or by even former agitators like Dokubo -- and they don't even hide it.
Fourthly, don't also forget the institution of Ebubeagu by the Igbo politicians, which wasnt set up for external threats, but to kill and clamp down on fellow Igbos, and agitating groups.
Fifth, remember land wars of the Effium / Ezza people before the rise of the Fulani invasion. Low key land wars still go on in communities.
Sixth, crime still goes on anyways. There is hunger in the land, and with hunger comes crime or can't you see that?

On a final note, there are devious saboteurs within foremost agitating groups that are eliminating those who fall out with them.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TheGift: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Dsalvo:

My bad. Apologies. Thought you were an IPOBian seeing the problem with Ekpa alone and not Igbos who keep encouraging the emergence of hate mongers like Kanu, Ekpa etal.

Ok.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by mandate12: 12:16am On Apr 17, 2022
JooEeL:

You have a point bro, don't get me wrong. Your argument is very very valid. But its difficult.

First of all, there is political wranglings. The jailbreaks and all sort are machinations by terrible politics. These parties are on a vengeance spree. The result is usually killings. Especially in Imo.
Second, there are ongoing special military and police operations. Some disguise as common men and even oil workers in the towns and villages.
Thirdly, there are mercenaries from factions used by the political class or by even former agitators like Dokubo -- and they don't even hide it.
Fourthly, don't also forget the institution of Ebubeagu by the Igbo politicians, which wasnt set up for external threats, but to kill and clamp down on fellow Igbos, and agitating groups.
Fifth, remember land wars of the Effium / Ezza people before the rise of the Fulani invasion. Low key land wars still go on in communities.
Sixth, crime still goes on anyways. There is hunger in the land, and with hunger comes crime or can't you see that?

On a final note, there are devious saboteurs within foremost agitating groups that are eliminating those who fall out with them.

Well articulated... So much for one country.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Oplomo:

Stop hiding, come out live and say it in broad day light. Coward. grin
come to Lagos and see idiot
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:34am On Apr 17, 2022
Hizzy:

Na your family go be refugees
You are already a Nairaland refugee
my family node Igbo land... Na u Igbos go hear am Continue supporting rubbish...

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by showafrica(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2022
Oluwapresley:

The north and west claims they are one but immediately they hear igbos want to go, they shiver. They are only one in order to fight and keep igbos in the useless contraption.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by showafrica(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2022
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist

Another type worst that Ekpa may eventually emerge. We can all see MNK was taking everything step by step but Ekpa is going hard like a soldier.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by obaaderemi: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2022
Oplomo:
Just look at his veritable high-flying credentials yet some idiots and enablers of injustice who are ordinary intellectually bereft NURTW-baboons open their diseased 'majata'-infested mouths to insult him.

Anyway, MSE is the nemesis of a country that loves injustice and state-sanctioned oppression of Biafrans. His likes are not going away soon until nigeria turns a new leaf and embraces justice and fairness.
His directives are killing your people in the South East. Anyway, it's your headache.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Military To Begin Operation Crocodile Smile In Ogun State / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi / FFK: Adeleke Will Make An Excellent Governor, He Is A Good Dancer & Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.