Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,006 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

"Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers (29564 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / If the Presidency was zoned to South East, who has your vote? / Governor Umahi Reverses Ban On Sun, Vanguard Newspapers Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Simplelion: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2022
VirginSearcher:

How? can you give reasons

the reasons are on his profiles already

not saying that he can't be extradited when he started sending out more treat, but kidnapping like kanu is out of it.

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TheGift: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2022
PotatoSalad:

Money can make people lick your butt crack.

Especially when those people are greedy people who worship money and see it as the ultimate measure of a Man.

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by toprealman: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Krss216:
But how come the guy dey control many men?
Unto which level ?
If truly he is behind the ongoing killing in the east then I think FG of Naija should deal with him, make nobody come dey tell me about freedom because you can't be killing your people at the same time say you are fighting for freedom.
At no point in this article was such an allegation made.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by edward1106(m): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:
Society has always made the "reactor" the criminal.

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserved to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mea Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.
Well said, although, I doubt this man with such degrees and affiliation in the Finnish land would adopt violence as a means to an end for resolving conflict in the South East.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by JustforMen: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:

When a child pushes another, society doesn't always seem to see it. The minute the other child reacts, then society descends on him for reacting.

Things won't change until the root cause is addressed. You cannot keep seeing the one who has said enough is enough as the enemy. The Igbo people deserved to be heard and their issues bordering on total neglect in the Nigerian scheme of things need to be addressed. I mea Nigeria isn't a country for just the North and West. If not, please let them be an independent nation. They have tried. Since 1966, nothing.

If not, there won't cease to be violence Cox there are people that will still feel cheated if their issues aren't addressed.

violence against who or whom?
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by yusluvad(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Lamasta:
Short man destabilizing Igbo land
Lol grin cheesy grin
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by luizpippo(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Unfortunately, this one won't be chasing Okpo's couchie to Kenya anytime soon, so having to carry out extraordinary rendition on him looks slim.

Can we have Finland extradite him?

Moreover, i thought it was elders that are mazi? How did this boy and Kanu get to become Mazis?

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Corrections: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2022
Nigeria Don fustrate this man tire that now he hates anything Nigeria!!

Ekpa represented Nigeria as a track and field athlete at different competitions...he once believed in Nigeria but no more. Nigerian leaders failed him the same way they are failing millions of Nigerians for decades.

The same thing the government is doing presently to innocent hard working Nigerians ( failing them over and over ) with time 95% youths shall tow the path of this simon ekpa..when this happens just know the country called Nigeria is GONE and gone FOREVER.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by NoFucksToGive: 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool who cares to know the bastard? Allow those pigs wink bEAST to KILL themselves. Burn down their houses smiley after done, dey can enter Lagos to sell cold Pepsi, Coke, gala,pirate CDs in Lagos cheesy

Mukina2 seun Oam4j lalasticlala

Rule 1 and 2
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by yusluvad(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2022
The guy na con head... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2022
We are waiting for time..
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by TheGift: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2022
Simon Ekpa is an egotistic and self centered terrorist, who is playing military games with the lives of His people. His ego seems to be bigger than that of Nnamdi Kanu (and IPOB too), that is how I know He will soon meet His Waterloo.

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Panda7(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2022
so the south east will finally develop when it actualize Biafra, I guess the fg doesn't let their state build roads and infrastructures or the state resources are being mismanaged by the fg.

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by PotatoSalad(m): 9:22am On Apr 16, 2022
OLisaMacaulay:
All hail Biafra I am becoming to love this man
Itibolibo

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by ucha1: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Make FG go Finland bring am home make him for dey dasame place with MNK.

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Okoroawusa: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2022
Ekps in Yoruba means groundnut and in Urhobo it means a fool....

I rest my case ..

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by drLammy(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
Till this day, i still don't know why the IPOb are not given referendum.

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nonexisting: 9:24am On Apr 16, 2022
greymiles:
Simon Ekpa is the voice of the East
He will be the one to lead us out of this zoo since MNK is not around
Afonja man, shut your trap. angry
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2022
It is normal to have people like him. I salute his courage.

I am admonishing him to stop violence and you his law degree (not yet confirmed if truly he has it cos he is not acting like someone with such degree) to use the right channel. Let him use Nelson Mandela as a case study.

My problem with these people is that they always brainwash the masses to achieve their own self ambition. We have seen how Charles Taylor presented himself as the savior, but at the end, he became the tormentor himself.

Why is it that the ibos want to have Biafra and at the same time want to be the Nigerian president? Really, when you say an average Ibo is greedy, they tell you that you are insulting them. But please, is an ibo man not greedy? I leave you to answer the question.

I have no problem with his mission if done tactically without violence. But the moment violence is involved, he go collect am like Nnamdi Kanu. Even the British are silent. No one incites violence and go free. That person will be stop by "all means". Whether it is legal or not, that person will be stopped. And what is not legal will be made legal. Yes, it might be true Nnamdi Kanu was kidnapped in Kenya, but all western nations don commot eyes from the matter. grin Even a court has declared his arrest legal. So what the heck are we saying here?

You say you get coconut head, let it be normal one that is still answerable to some people. When they tell you to "off your mic", follow the instruction. E get reason. But you say you are an unfortunate person...you wanted to hide in the UK, and you kept pushing out violence, and people were getting killed, you even bold so...te...you dey post violence on Facebook, and you say you have rights....you dey craze. ...we go see how it will end.

So, this one too hiding in Finland will soon collect am. All the chests he is showing... we go see the result then. Lol. He go soon collect am.

If you know him....you better admonish him to be wise and pursue his cause legally without violence. Again, he should study Nelson Mandela.

Well, make dem stay for them ibo land dey cause dem wahala oooo. People wey dem head no correct....na "Monday Monday" lockdown go achieve their goals? If dem try expand.....hehehe...I am sorry for them....they will collect am. But as fo.olish as he is, he is using his own hand to destroy his tribe. Later, they will say ibo must be the president of Nigeria. They are presently using their own hands to destroy their own land. Yet, they want to rule Nigeria. Ok oooo. We are watching in HD format. cool

Goodluck to his followers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2022
Beremx:
Someone is bankrolling him to be causing mayhem in the SE, if not, how does he pull such a dreadful followers who kill people ar will? Just like Shekau, he will meet his end soon

Keep fooling yourself. The real problem is the hateful and covetous soul of Igbos. As long as that remains then it is only a question of time, even if Ekpa etal are killed, before other hate preachers arise to be directing Igbos to do despicable things.

Hate preaching is very profitable in the SE. You should be asking why this is so instead of thinking that everything revolves around the latest hate preacher currently preaching on the podium.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by xynerise: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2022
This Bobby Lashley should stop killing innocent people in the east

1 Like

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Simplelion: 9:25am On Apr 16, 2022
ucha1:
Make FG go Finland bring am home make him for dey dasame place with MNK.

is it that easy, he is actually a finish citizen and a service man for that matter.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by chukwuibuipob: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2022
angry isn't that the core mandate of Ekpa to kill all?
NoFucksToGive:

Mukina2 seun Oam4j alasticlala

Rule 1 and 2
my enemy will NOT make heaven
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by NoFucksToGive: 9:27am On Apr 16, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
angry isn't that the core mandate of Ekpa to kill all?my enemy will NOT make heaven

I am not from the state neither am I Ibo, I just find your comment very offensive and disgusting

Now get out of my mentions

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by muykem: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Oluwapresley:

Your are right. They should continue to kill themselves until justices is served.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by MilitantAtheist: 9:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Maybe we in SS should start campaigns for Republic of Biafra in order to blackmail the powers that be to ensure the return of GEJ for 4 years or give us Amaechi for 8 years. However way it is, I'm beginning to feel different about IPOB, I would have wanted Niger Delta to forgive Igbo people and join them in the IPOB quest but they're too much a poor region. If we can get Biafra together with them then only Niger Deltans will rule over them for life because we have weapons and money in enormous quantity. Just the only good thing about Biafra struggle. Niger Deltans can get a chance to rule over them for eternity
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by matm: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2022
Sergio104:
This was actually said..... that even if MNK is removed, another person will surely make the headline.

Now also.....if ekpa is removed....the cycle continues.

Simple solution....... conduct a referendum. Nigeria ain't working,so I don't know why people are die hard one Nigerianist

President Buhari will never allow dt.Its like a camel passing through d eye of a needle.Even if there is another Nigeria Biafra civil war, still the president won't agree to dt.Remember he has d account of war in his palm and fought in defence of Nigeria in 1960's.So nothing is new to him.
Biafra can only come by God's intervention according to his will and appointed time.
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by fablani(m): 9:31am On Apr 16, 2022
The earlier Nigeria govt stop taking this Biafra agitation by Igbos with hate mind and call for peace, the better for all.
Is obvious that this guy is even more radical than Nnamdi kanu and I believe more radical agitators will still spring up in the nearest future if southeast are continued to be marginalised

4 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by gassbee: 9:31am On Apr 16, 2022
No worry wen he spend few days for kuje prison that him chest go turn to agege bread

3 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by LaconicINC: 9:32am On Apr 16, 2022
Truth is that Ekpa translated "Fool" is was empowered by IPOB, he was nurtured by them, na the monster has grown too big to control

2 Likes

Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by chukwuibuipob: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2022
grin .Aren't u the one looking for trouble?
Why mention/quote me? Wetin consign u with Igbo mata? Oya! Frog jump out angry angry
NoFucksToGive:

I am not from the state neither am I Ibo, I just find your comment very offensive and disgusting

Now get out of my mentions
Re: "Violence In South East: Who’s Simon Ekpa?" By Vanguard Newspapers by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 16, 2022
TheGift:
Simon Ekpa is an egotistic and self centered terrorist, who is playing military games with the lives of His people. His ego seems to be bigger than that of Nnamdi Kanu (and IPOB too), that is how I know He will soon meet His Waterloo.

Waterloo this and Waterloo that. Can you people reason like normal adults at all?

So long as Igbos are a lawless, hateful and covetous people who can become restive when not leading other Nigerians or comandeering their resources , as you feel is your divine right to do, then hate preachers will always arise to lead the next round of Igbo madness and bloody rebellion against Nigeria.

Funny thing is that none of these hate preachers ever advise you to sell all your assets throughout Nigeria and relocate your physical and financial might to the SE to turn the region into the Paradise you claim Igbos can develop.

Most of you irritants are even typing from outside the SE with no interest in ever returning to your SE States of origin. Pathetic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / BIAFRA Vs Buratai: International Rights Group Release Evidence Against Army. / Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.