Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,932 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... (6299 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Adult Content!!! See Sex Doll Actually In Action. They Are Really Alive / See Sex Robot Making Waves In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by AfahaAbia(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2022
I

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by rickleye: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
When I was studying for my WAEC exams - I was beginning to get a lot of female attention. There was the incident I mentioned in an earlier thread with a friends sister. There is another one where I dated sisters and lost them both and some other ones.
In any case my school Ifako grammar had a pre WAEC exam in which I preformed woefully. Not bad IMO but less than expected. ( I would attend school from 8-4pm have an hour break and start evening class 5-7pm. Monday - Friday. On weekends I would wake up 4-6am to study before the rest of the family would wake up to study.
So they my dad and my uncle thought the investment was not yielding the reward. So they told every single female that I was not available. I wouldn’t know they came by. I would just hear from the grapevine that they left a message.
Some said I left a msg with your dad ( I would laugh and say , oh that’s why I never got the msg)
One day, I grew tired and asked my dad and uncle why they stopped my female friends.
They said dude - sex in the right contents is good and that when you are older you will have sex and grow tired of sex. He said women will throw themselves at you and you would say no. I laughed then but fast forward - they are right.

My whole preamble is to say - you have to spice your relationship up.
- Make it spontaneous sometimes
- Roleplay - you doctor she patient.
- Have targeted date night and movie.
- spread it out . 2ce a week
- You need to replenish some nutrients in you ( libido
- Take a weekend with the boys ( Absence makes the heart grow fonder)
- Look inward - Sex shouldn’t be stressful but dealing with other stuff mentally affects your sex life.
- what is your love language and hers as well . It could be gifts, communication ( writing her little notes and poems) or physicality . It doesn’t also have to end in coitus .

Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
You're not alone you guys need some time off like 2-3 weeks.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.

grin

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by JOACHINpedro: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Maybe she get soup wen sweet pass OP Wife own! She is stylishly inviting him. Lols.

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.
Dem no dey know person finish o...so you don't get heart break.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by gonkin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
We also get tired of food but man must chop. Marriage isn't all about sex na. Sex just comes with the package. Wetin I dey talk sef. I no even get babe not to mention marriage abeg listen to the experts

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Bignuell(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
I get high libido, sex be like oxygen, Niggas una don see an abi grin
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
E dey happen sometimes. You guys are overfed with "sex". You need time out. angry
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by franklingud(m): 6:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
You never know say sex can be tiring and boring?

What happened is that you guys libido has drastically reduced.

Solution?.... You guys need some dose of vitamins and libido enhancing drugs.
Especially you as the man, try taking tigernut drink. And add some exercise to it.

Then Thank me later.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Sureplug123(m): 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
Decreased sex drive and intimacy tend to be common as people age. Research has shown that sexual intimacy starts to decline as people grow older.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nyascobar1414: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kingpin1000:
Why will you be so certain about your wife not cheating.
I can't even vouch for myself.

He will learn!

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Mivici: 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2022
>:
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

angryI know her.
grin love is blind
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Judd007: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Just 3 years you are tired, remember you are stucked together for life, just de think of new styles my brother,
yinkaOdutuyo:
Me and my wife had being married for 3years now.

During our courtship we do have sex time to time and amazing sex, not a boring one.

We have being married for 3years and we have always being having good sex.

There is no styles of sex we haven't done before and after we married and we use to have marathon sexs for hours as many rounds we want.

Have always make my wife cum and satisfied many times.

But going to 3 weeks now, I don't even feel like having sex and my wife too complains that is stress for.

Note: none of us is cheating and I was also the one that disvirgined her.

So I want to know is it normal or something is wrong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Karleb(m): 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2022
Demigod22:
My professor: Why did you come late for the project topics?

Me: my girlfriend visited.

My professor: sex will tire you. You are running after girls, don't worry, sex will tire you.

Wise man.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by house10s2: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
N it begins
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by wiseone28: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Thank God i am a Monk

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by zionmade(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Bc they like bringing everything concerning them to socal media at the end of the day they start getting negative replied from bitter people before I know it he will transfer that aggression to his wife at home or start suspect her

What now happens afterwords fight go start before u know it domestic voilence don join marriage go scatter. Not everything should be brought to socal media especially a toxic place like this.
You are correct. They can keep bringing their privacy to the public and destroying their home
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by phemmyfour: 10:04pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

During our courtship we do have sex time to time and amazing sex, not a boring one.

There is no styles of sex we haven't done before and after we married and we use to have marathon sexs for hours as many rounds we want.

But going to 3 weeks now, I don't even feel like having sex and my wife too complains that is stress for.

It's normal, you guys need to change the atmosphere like having it on the beach etc....you need to spice things up
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Read up coolidge effect!
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2022
It's sad...
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by richie3384: 12:10am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

It's normal later you will resume. It's a cycle. This one happened to both of you at the same time, it can also happen to each of you at different times

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.

Is she ugly? Cus that's the only reason that will stop her!

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Nobody: 5:10am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

U both need to get away.. a vacation will help. Don't just relax and do nothing or someone else might start introducing something fun to her then it wouldn't be long before she starts entertaining them
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by bigpicture001: 7:31am On Apr 17, 2022
Honestly, sex is boring to me....

It's always dig dig dig.... So monotonous annd boring
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by eventainment(m): 8:04am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Change your sex location like a vacation for you both will do magic .
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by ibkonekt(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

You are not tired of sex itself. You are tired of her and she is tired of you. So sex is fun when there is a challenge and chase involved, you have already had this woman in all ways. If this lack lf sex continues both of you may likely cheat

1 Like

Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

Oga I can vouch for her.

I know her.

Toto voucher grin grin grin grin

The day you will catch her sucking dick you go die that day.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by ashawopikin(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2022
Exkandayee:

my brother when your woman is sexy, you go bang am on a steady
true
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Originalsly: 11:26am On Apr 17, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

There is no styles of sex we haven't done before and after we married and we use to have marathon sex for hours as many rounds we want.

Guy... married ... and having marathon sex? Were you going away?....... to the moon?.... for a longggg time? What was the point? Is like going to buffets... instead of going once a month or so ... you go everyday.... and instead of just choosing one or two dishes on the menu each time... you chose to stuff your self full of every item every day. After a time... would younreally be having appetite for any dish on that menu? Same here. You done wayyy too much... nothing left to explore nor enjoy... been there done that. As a guy... your libido will slow down... and this will affect your ego. Is this really the root of your disinterest?... cannot maintain level of performance? ... used to use boosters to keep up and have marathon sex? ... and now they are no longer effective? If this really the case... it is normal. If this is not the case... then it is not normal for a man with high libido to suddenly lose interest in having sex .... with the same partner yes ... but not having sex period.He will be looking outside.... married or not.
Now that you told your wife... and she admitted that sex was stressful to her .... do you realize that she was doing it to please you? Do you realize if she was stressed that she cannot cum?... but you are swearing you were making her cum? Did you ever look for signs to know if she were in the mood to have sex?... or was it sex on demand and you figured she would say something if she wasn't in the mood? I suggest you read up and understand the difference between having sex and making love.... making love is a must for the married to have a long and healthy sexual relationship. Take a different approach.... and take this to the bank ... you may no longer be interested in sex ... but your wife will ... she may be taking a break now ... but sooner or later... regardless of what her mouth will be saying.....her body will be demanding sex.
Re: Me And My Wife, Now See Sex As Stress... by Blunttruth: 7:51am On Apr 18, 2022
yinkaOdutuyo:

It's completely normal. But don't let it linger for too long, always do things that will ignite your passion. Do you have a baby?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictorial Difference Between The Wife Of A White Billionaire Vs That Of A Black. / Cheated On My Fiance I'm Ashamed Of Myself / Finally, The Identity Of Lady's Leg Lying On Ozo's Thighs In The Hotel Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.