Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35705 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

Since you didn't go there, I forgive you. Hence no need for the then.......

U get it
the forgiveness funny o.i did nt go there and yet u forgive me nawa oundecided
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oops really? Didn't know watssup!!!
Methink you don't cum online.where have u been?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:29pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Have been aroun sometimes am here other's time on fb or watssup. Most times am always at work.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
womenareapez:
because the vagina girl saw you and think in her mind that you ain't worth her type and you look like someone whose poverty is working on undecided

You see forget those useless girls they ain't worth it especially for Nigeria women undecided

Worked on yourself fly out and meet girls of higher standard and not those low life piece of shiit called naija women
Do u think I'm dating prettygirl? I'm not in that picture.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Sunmolar(m): 8:31pm On May 07, 2022
No love for trusts
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Michael213: 8:32pm On May 07, 2022
I cannot be meddling into an affair that's weigh bigger than I'm...am broke simple.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 8:33pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
the forgiveness funny o.i did nt go there and yet u forgive me nawa oundecided

The forgiveness was from the generosity of my human spirit. Don't panic
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Have been aroun sometimes am here other's time on fb or watssup. Most times am always at work.
Ok.I'm usually not active on facebook.We'll meet offline to connect on facebook.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by womenareapez: 8:39pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Do u think I'm dating prettygirl? I'm not in that picture.
weather you date those low life vagina entities or not is none of my concern but what I'm against is for you downgrading redpill just tonget close to that useless piece of shiit of a woman undecided

If you want me to post your Facebook pictures, be my guest
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by adekS1(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
Cos from my heart of heart l no see reason why l need a woman.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
which angle and then

Most ladies premise their goodness on their virginity, which is wrong. This the angle I thought you want to follow
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:42pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

The forgiveness was from the generosity of my human spirit. Don't panic
Oghene meh nawa
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:44pm On May 07, 2022
womenareapez:
weather you date those low life vagina entities or not is none of my concern but what I'm against is for you downgrading redpill just tonget close to that useless piece of shiit of a woman undecided

Post ur facebook username.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:44pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

Most ladies premise their goodness on their virginity, which is wrong. This the angle I thought you want to follow
hia that doesnt mean u are good and i dnt just give out information unless asked
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 8:49pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Ehhhhh
Mind your words, it is not good to generalize what you say , cos when you generalize what u say, u tell general lies.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by harmargedon: 8:50pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
oopps where and how
where: I'd rather not disclose
How: with my eyes.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:53pm On May 07, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Ehhhhh
Mind your words, it is not good to generalize what you say , cos when you generalize what u say, u tell general lies.
ma'am women get problem o.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 8:53pm On May 07, 2022
womenareapez:

Ehhh
guys Dis seems like its going to turn into battle d new versus d old.
take it easy ....
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Olabode211: 8:57pm On May 07, 2022
Girls are not ready to adapt to my rules.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Opeyemi04(m): 9:01pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
It has been over two years since I attempted the relationship stuff. From my heart of heart, I think I no longer believe in love. When I see the opposite gender, I only think of having a nice time with them. So I concluded within me to remain single instead of hurting someone's feelings.
For clarification purpose, I no sleep with any girl ooo within this period . Hoping one day things will turn out for the better and I will love unconditionally again.
Tell us why ur cream and soap dey quick finish boss body no be firewood konji go catch you
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 9:08pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
hia that doesnt mean u are good and i dnt just give out information unless asked

Nice, will ask you for some information, not 2day

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:09pm On May 07, 2022
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
VictorUSA:
Look what you wrote "CUM", what do u think Dis place is,

"Simple English you can not "SPOKEN".
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 9:13pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

Nice, will ask you for some information, not 2day
have heard u
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
ma'am women get problem o.
First of all don't address me as ma'am , i am a young lady, and not all girls are what you think they are.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
have heard u
Beautywithbrains
Ur new moniker
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2022
[quote author=Beautygoddesss post=112617432][/quote]
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by prophetfire: 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
Badfinga:
But why not try to make them understand that relationship is not all about money.
. That's the way they are wired. Even if you try to change them, you would still collect billing before they listen to your talk.

2 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 9:21pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
cheesy
Can I ask something?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 9:23pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:
Beautywithbrains Ur new moniker
thank u smiley
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2022
Fcmb2022:
grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]
Look what you wrote "CUM", what do u think Dis place is,

"Simple English you can not "SPOKEN".
Becoz me I am some professor for UNILAG.I can spoken english well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If You're Her Brother? / Pastor Charles Kalombo Apologizes For Sending Nude Videos To Married Woman / Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.