Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35520 Views)

As A Guy Have You Experienced This In A Relationship? / See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
Honchoslim16:
Okie Dokie
cool
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by yusufmurry: 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue

Guys want sex, ladies want money.

Take these two off, you see relationship is worthless.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:52pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
pretty bby hope we dnt later here that u guys are dating cuz i smell love in the airgrin
Dating who Why? Someone I don't even know?? Can't date someone have not seen before naaaa u check am
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 7:54pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Dating who Why? Someone I don't even know?? Can't date someone have not seen before naaaa u check am
make i no talkundecided
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:56pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 7:57pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
make i no talkundecided
Lol na my mouth u dey fine ooo we are just friends okay and na for here grin grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol na my mouth u dey fine ooo we are just friends okay and na for here grin grin
e get why
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Womenareapez you be mumu o. Who is Victor USA in that picture?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Godshope: 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
I'm been hated by Ladies because of my Sincerity of Purpose and Honesty. I came to understand that Ladies cherish lies to Reality. Worst of it is when you have a positive Dream for them, then You are a Gonna.
And I can't live in lies.

3 Likes

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:06pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
e get why
grin grin grin what's the why??
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Simpubozz(m): 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
No good girl outside tongue
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:07pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Afonjakid: 8:08pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Prettygirl200, pls go back to those your comment that you quoted me with, edit my number from my post, pls i plead with you.Your voice is just sweet!
Bruh is begging cheesy cheesy
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:08pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
grin grin grin what's the why??
it's complicated
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Afonjakid: 8:09pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Have done that long time ago. Why are u worried??
You haven't done it
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 8:11pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
I dnt need to tink am a good gal by GOD'S grace nd there's notin u can do

Was not planning to ungood you, if there is any word like that, just curious the perimeter you used to measure your goodness.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Bbbw: 8:13pm On May 07, 2022
Money hungry girls discouraged me
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:13pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

Was not planning to ungood you, if there is any word like that, just curious the perimeter you used to measure your goodness.
That's why i use by GOD'S GRACE Cuz i cant be good without GOD

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by womenareapez: 8:15pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Womenareapez you be mumu o. Who is Victor USA in that picture?
the one that his mouth look like toto undecided
Don't ask me stupid question angry
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:16pm On May 07, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Lol u no well!!! It's been long I saw him here shaaa it's like e just give nairaland chance small he is just a friend here nothing more.
Prettygirl200 you sef don japa. The last time I called you didn't pick.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by VictorUSA(m): 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
womenareapez:
the one that his mouth look like toto undecided
Don't ask me stupid question angry
Who has mouth like toto.Don't spew thrash here!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:17pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 8:18pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
That's why i use by GOD'S GRACE Cuz i cant be good without GOD

You took the word from my mouth, I thought you wanted to take the talk to one angle like that, then,......
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:19pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
stamapro:

You took the word from my mouth, I thought you wanted to take the talk to one angle like that, then,......
which angle and then
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Prettygirl200(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
oops really? Didn't know watssup!!! Where have u been haven't heard from u for sometime now? Sorry about that!!!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by womenareapez: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
because the vagina girl saw you and think in her mind that you ain't worth her type and you look like someone whose poverty is working on undecided

You see forget those useless girls they ain't worth it especially for Nigeria women undecided

Worked on yourself fly out and meet girls of higher standard and not those low life piece of shiit called naija women
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 8:21pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Honchoslim16(m): 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by stamapro(m): 8:24pm On May 07, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
which angle and then

Since you didn't go there, I forgive you. Hence no need for the then.......

U get it
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Emdebby2: 8:28pm On May 07, 2022
VictorUSA:
Because women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Including your sister and your mother.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

69-Year-Old Man Slumps & Dies During Sex With Lady In FCT Hotel / Girl Exposes Sterling Bank Staff Who Threatened Her 'cos She Dumped Him / I Regret Being A Kind, Naive And Nice Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.