Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? (35668 Views)

See Difference Between What Men Want And What Women Want In A Relationship / The Importance Of Nudes In A Relationship / A Relationship Of 6yrs And Counting Abt To Crash...god Help Me, Am Still N Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by BabbanBura(m): 4:08am On May 08, 2022
Prettygirl200:
hmmmm this one u are sounding cool, oya sorry he don do no vex u hear. I just tire for nairaland dem wan turn me to feminist but I refuse to be one .

Na so prik dey sweet you so!
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nairalander248: 5:44am On May 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My Love Machine does the magic more and I am financially independent. So to me now, relationship is meaningless.

Amenam etieti ooh sad Continue...
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by oma19(f): 6:42am On May 08, 2022
Most people don't understand the difference between relationship and hook up.

Most men think women are useless

Most men judge you because of last relationship

People want you to be perfect, see am human

Most men don't like a woman who is independent, blunt and confident.

Most men expect you to be like a dream

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by deebrownneymar: 6:58am On May 08, 2022
See me see trouble ooo. Who told your father that I’m single? Please next time coin your caption appropriately

Badfinga:
It has been over two years since I attempted the relationship stuff. From my heart of heart, I think I no longer believe in love. When I see the opposite gender, I only think of having a nice time with them. So I concluded within me to remain single instead of hurting someone's feelings.
For clarification purpose, I no sleep with any girl ooo within this period . Hoping one day things will turn out for the better and I will love unconditionally again.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:05am On May 08, 2022
Cos I'm sooo broke embarassed
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Emma1Oj(m): 7:11am On May 08, 2022
dhameelare:
because most women see relationship as a source of income
God bless you trillion times.. you nailed it.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 7:34am On May 08, 2022
It's kinda hard to see real guys out there
It's still on God
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 7:37am On May 08, 2022
gonkin:
Cuz i behave very childish and I prank alot. Been meeting the wrong girls that always want a serious mature guy unfortunately I'm very playful
I guess wat you call prank is very annoying situation
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fash20: 7:46am On May 08, 2022
I love being alone most times. So, they think I just don't care about them. But my peace of mind comes before anything else.

Also, I have come to realise that it is very hard to find true genuine love. What we see in most cases are infatuation and lust. We all know, infatuation and lust do not stand the test of time.

So, I'd rather be on my own and work on myself for now than to be delusional in the name of falling in love.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Glory333(m): 7:55am On May 08, 2022
Gerardo88:
Maybe low self esteem or lemme say I need find money first......
Is not low self esteem bro, and try to change dat mentality of making money b4 serious dating. The bitter truth is dat wat if d kind of money u are aspiring for dey for serious hold-up? Lol! All u got do bro is to look 4 series of side hustle dat will be bringing in steady flow of cash to cater 4 urself and ur bae ok. Take it or leave it last last u must marry, so y delaying urself? Instead of doing the needful. Hpy new week.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Ewroghene1(m): 8:42am On May 08, 2022
Sheflex4real:

Fact is I don't see the appeal.....! I've always wondered if I'm the only one who feels this way?
We all in This together �
No fear....

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by ike007(m): 8:47am On May 08, 2022
You know that song..." Because I no get money"? That's not exactly why though. Relationships are just too tiring. I don't like stress.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by gonkin(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2022
Candycrushy:

I guess wat you call prank is very annoying situation

Like thread on the ear or a plastic bug. My favourite is the thread hook to a hair that makes it look like something is chasing her.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Candycrushy(f): 9:26am On May 08, 2022
gonkin:

Like thread on the ear or a plastic bug. My favourite is the thread hook to a hair that makes it look like something is chasing her.
Lol
You're not well sha
That's a little annoying to some pple...but i dont see it as annoying
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by toujurs: 9:38am On May 08, 2022
oma19:

because 75%, really are useless. They want to reap from where they didn't sow anything. You will see a broke girl, from a financially struggling family, with a masters, instead of her to focus and work towards making money, she would begin to look forward to marrying a very rich man. Who can provide for her all she needs, and you would wonder, whats the essence of her education if she would end up, so eager to marry a rich man rendering her certificate to waste. Most men set up businesses for their wife, buys shop for their wife. It's a shame, i am not saying a lady shouldn't marry a rich man, but it shouldn't be like a motive for her, she can make that money if she works hard for it, and earn respect. What's then the value in her, when the man provides everything for her. If its not to be pounding her vj anytime you want to in the other room, that's like having a sex object o. Most women need to start working legitimately, and stop subjecting themselves as a sexual toy and liability.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Shalommy(f): 10:11am On May 08, 2022
Positiveme2020:

Is there fake virgin?
Yeah, there is artificial virgin. Chaii
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by gonkin(m): 10:14am On May 08, 2022
Candycrushy:

Lol
You're not well sha
That's a little annoying to some pple...but i dont see it as annoying

Like I mentioned, I've been meeting ladies that want a mature guy. Besides I watch a lot of cartoons and also tend to talk in a similar way grin. It's like all ladies like serious mature guys. I even dated a lady that was pissed cuz i dont neither raised my voice nor ever got upset and whenever there's an argument instead of quarrelling, I walk away. Some ladies are used to being bossed around. Probably ladies from this region. U rearly find playful ladies here. Everyone wants to show off and feel fly. So regional factors too affected me.

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Jayzx: 10:27am On May 08, 2022
toujurs:
because 75%, really are useless. They want to reap from where they didn't sow anything. You will see a broke girl, from a financially struggling family, with a masters, instead of her to focus and work towards making money, she would begin to look forward to marrying a very rich man. Who can provide for her all she needs, and you would wonder, whats the essence of her education if she would end up, so eager to marry a rich man rendering her certificate to waste. Most men set up businesses for their wife, buys shop for their wife. It's a shame, i am not saying a lady shouldn't marry a rich man, but it shouldn't be like a motive for her, she can make that money if she works hard for it, and earn respect. What's then the value in her, when the man provides everything for her. If its not to be pounding her vj anytime you want to in the other room, that's like having a sex object o. Most women need to start working legitimately, and stop subjecting themselves as a sexual toy and liability.
Lol, the working ones will still bill you. Wether working or not you can't escape billing from Nigerian girls
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Westchester(m): 10:31am On May 08, 2022
[s][/s]
Candidlady:

Are you suffering from tympanic membrane perforation undecided na who make you no hear word!!

Iwill keep my kitten till imeet the right one Vinnie

TeamVirgins
[s][/s]
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 10:46am On May 08, 2022
Asianjollof007:

Yeah.. and you?
Wanbissaka:
Bad luck
Asianjollof007:

Yeah.. and you?
Wanbissaka:
Bad luck
Good morning dear ,
How was ur sleep?
yes i am in nigeria . Enugu to be precisely
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Owologbo(m): 11:00am On May 08, 2022
Candidlady:
Cuz of em dudes want sex.. and IAM not ready to tear my rubbers!!! Saving it for the man that will marry me tongue
Come let's marry and tear the rubber. cool[quote author=Candidlady post=112001324]
Come let's marry and tear the rubber.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Asianjollof007: 11:37am On May 08, 2022
Fcmb2022:

Good morning dear ,
How was ur sleep?
yes i am in nigeria . Enugu to be precisely

morning, aren't you a guy like me?
I couldn't sleep well cos i was thinking of how to make money look for me just like you.

Btw, i also stay in nigeria.. the western side
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Asianjollof007: 11:48am On May 08, 2022
oma19:

80% of nigerians are just fornicating, they know nothing about relationship.
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 11:49am On May 08, 2022
codedtony:
This is the time I should develop myself a relationship is just another distraction right now
Development: Building Maturities:

1 Like

Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 12:05pm On May 08, 2022
LadyTara:
People say I am too picky. They tell me I have to lower my standards else I will end up alone. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I don't see how wanting a guy that has sense and a working brain with good home triaining is too high standards undecided

I refuse to believe the one that will click for me is not in the dating pool. So for that very reason I am not settling. Lai Lai.
How do You now manage tge Loneliness Sapio ?
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 12:20pm On May 08, 2022
Sunnyski:
I just don't have the strength for that now because as soon as I go into relationship it's final... But as for now I don't want any problem from any lady.
grin grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 12:24pm On May 08, 2022
Mekoyaw:
It's simply because I don't see it as a priority to me right now & the fact that our young ladies in our society today esp. from this part of the world are just too supercilious, condescending & avaricious in thinking when going into a relationship with someone.
True love has died a long time ago.
See big Big Gramamars you dey blow untop Woman matter grin grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Uchedizzy(f): 12:27pm On May 08, 2022
Badfinga:
You may be right sha. But one day when the right person comes , two will join to become one.
there is nothing like right person
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 12:31pm On May 08, 2022
Beautygoddesss:
by GOD'S Grace am still among d good gals,waiting for jamb result
I laugh so Hard and I don't even understand why I gatz Laugh like that much grin ....
Good luck Girl cheesy ....
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by DonroxyII: 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
Badfinga:
You are very lucky if he is biologically healthy. Because men like him are hard to find.
Jambite in a 2years relationship that's secondary love and You famsing already grin ...

Abi na me Old ni grin
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Fcmb2022(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2022
Asianjollof007:

morning, aren't you a guy like me?
I couldn't sleep well cos i was thinking of how to make money look for me just like you.

Btw, i also stay in nigeria.. the western side
No dear
I am a girl, why don't you check my profile .
Re: Be Sincere. Why Are You Not In A Relationship? by Beautygoddesss: 12:35pm On May 08, 2022
DonroxyII:
I laugh so Hard and I don't even understand why I gatz Laugh like that much grin ....
Good luck Girl cheesy ....
thanks dear happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (24) (Reply)

Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / My NYSC Girlfriend Wants Me To Pay Her Monthly Stipend / "I Am In Love With My Sister's Husband"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.