Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time (3132 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by kelspinall(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2022
EmzyT:

At the bolded, Did you read the chat at all? Or na “Free Nairaland” you dey use? undecided

All i see here is a guy who doesn't want his time to be wasted, you can clearly see where he bluntly told her to make her Choice so he'd know where he belong.

If he'd begged her when she supposedly said that “No”, just then I would've said yes, your advice to him is correct!

it's not for him,is a general fact, understand it that way bro,am not replying according to his own convo with the gal,am saying this for everyone out there to know it.thanks man
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by EmzyT: 9:22am On Apr 17, 2022
kelspinall:

it's not for him,is a general fact, understand it that way bro,am not replying according to his own convo with the gal,am saying this for everyone out there to know it.thanks man

Yeah, I wanted including that part that maybe you're sending the message to other people but forgot to.

Nice smiley smiley
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by kelspinall(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2022
EmzyT:

Yeah, I wanted including that part that maybe you're sending the message to other people but forgot to.

Nice smiley smiley

no prob sir... you are welcome
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Thazard(m): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:
This one is asking for the meaning of "NO"
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by okoroemeka(m): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
see pikin... lol! the BASTARDIZATION of the word "love"!
how I remember those days of no telephone or internet,if you want a girl you will physically approach her and talk her down to a standstill, adolescent age is probably the happiest phase of a man's life,with no cares,worries or responsibility,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Romance With A Married Woman. / Internet Horrified After Rachel Dolezal Onlyfans Leaks Online / Please Help A Guy Is Trying To Blackmail My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.