Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,180 members, 7,829,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time (3139 Views)

"My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
AlmonDeLemon:

Make i hollam for u... I want make e still dey shock u
Lol cheesy grin
Me na Iron lady, nothing dey shock me again.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Jejelomo86(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
The signs are there guy, just keep the hope alive
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Izprince(m): 7:59pm On Apr 16, 2022
Confused generation... Guy you need to up your game... Be specific and she will give in.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Mekenz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
I hope fornication is not what is drawing you close to her? Cus it's doesn't worth it, be serious with your life bro.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Savedday: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2022
Beebah2000:
Lol cheesy grin
Me na Iron lady, nothing dey shock me again.

;DI so believe
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by wiseone28: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2022
Though i am a Monk..

But op why don't you ask her face to face than asking her on phone?

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by toujurs: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:
I'm trying to convince her that I so much love her and I want her to be my girlfriend. And she's showing me some signs of being in love with me. But I don't believe it, if she is really in love with me she would have accepted me already. So below is our conversation . nairalanders please help me observe. Please is she really into me or should I quit and move on?
Bleep the confuse bitch, ignore. You would be surprised to see her tiki tiki and taka taka around to get your attention, she won't be able to drink water and drop cup. After drilling her puna. Thank me later Bro

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Izprince:
Confused generation... Guy you need to up your game... Be specific and she will give in.
How pls
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2022
Mekenz:
I hope fornication is not what is drawing you close to her? Cus it's doesn't worth it, be serious with your life bro.
How pls explain more
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2022
wiseone28:
Though i am a Monk..

But op why don't you ask her face to face than asking her on phone?

I did the face to face talk but she insisted to give me a reply on phone
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
Bleep the confuse bitch, ignore. You would be surprised to see her tiki tiki and taka taka around to get your attention, she won't be able to drink water and drop cup. After drilling her puna. Thank me later Bro

Hmmmmmm so what are you insinuating
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Izprince(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:

How pls

From how she is acting, she does not know what she wants... She needs someone that is confidence enough to dictate for her... Just behave as if you are brave she will fall.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2022
Izprince:

From how she is acting, she does not know what she wants... She needs someone that is confidence enough to dictate for her... Just behave as if you are brave she will fall.

Brave ? Pls trow more light
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Wizpa(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by wiseone28: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:

I did the face to face talk but she insisted to give me a reply on phone
She likes you.. she must do a little shakara.

But i hope you're ready to take her fatherly responsibilities.

Its better to be friends with benefit than an outrightly boyfriend.

And be ready for heartbreak too after like a year or so in the relationship.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wizpa:
I do not waste time on beeches anymore, I go straight to the point.

I gave her 5k Eventually for all night knacking wink

She fine as fvck and her nyansh big die! cheesy

Didnt post this to brag or anything, posted this so you know that girls dont fvkking care about love or relationship no matter how beautiful she is., observe her and price her well even if she ain't a prostitute. If she likes you, she will fvck you for the right price

Hmmmmm post the full chat dem
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by wiseone28: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Wizpa:
I do not waste time on beeches anymore, I go straight to the point.

I gave her 5k Eventually for all night knacking wink

She fine as fvck and her nyansh big die! cheesy

Didnt post this to brag or anything, posted this so you know that girls dont fvkking care about love or relationship no matter how beautiful she is., observe her and price her well even if she ain't a prostitute. If she likes you, she will fvck you for the right price
That's it than go into emotional trauma in the name of relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by toujurs: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:

Hmmmmmm so what are you insinuating
You haven't had sex with her, that is why she is using you to play.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Wizpa(m): 9:11pm On Apr 16, 2022
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
toujurs:
You haven't had sex with her, that is why she is using you to play.

So how do I have sex with her , she isn't my girlfriend yet . How do I convince her to have sex with me wen she is not yet my girlfriend
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Kriss216: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2022
Magnoliaa:
A'mona bi ni Oyo. You know and you still dey ask.

If that babe finds a dude she's crazily in love with tomorrow, she wouldn't waste a minute in accepting him by dumping or cheating on you, especially if she finally agrees to dating you after your 'insistence'.

Save yourself the troubles and give her space now, if she's not going to be 100% in. That you like her doesn't mean you should be a fool, because you sef you dey like say na weakness and it'll be exploited. Any small interest she shows again now, you're back to the same spot.
So, sense still remain for that your thick head... Good to know

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by phemmyfour: 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:
I'm trying to convince her that I so much love her and I want her to be my girlfriend. And she's showing me some signs of being in love with me. But I don't believe it, if she is really in love with me she would have accepted me already. So below is our conversation . nairalanders please help me observe. Please is she really into me or should I quit and move on?
There is a distraction somewhere...get rid of that first
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Izprince(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2022
Facelessforum1:

Brave ? Pls trow more light

Don't ask for her opinion to see her... Just make your request more like a command... She already likes you... But she don't want to date a weakling also... So she is not sure if you can stand your ground... Show her that you are tough...
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by VictorUSA(m): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2022
The truth is that she doesn't love you.Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by kelspinall(m): 10:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
1st mistake is begging someone to love or be in a relationship with you..bro she will end up still leaving.gals have crush and who they like,if you force relationship on them and they agreed,trust me you are still single..
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Facelessforum1: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2022
phemmyfour:
There is a distraction somewhere...get rid of that first
What's the distraction please
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by Dayveed23(m): 12:42am On Apr 17, 2022
Where do you people see energy you use to chase women ?? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by EmzyT: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2022
Facelessforum1:

Bro, that girl is madly in love with you I Swear!! grin

She's coming to ‘meet you later' to know if you really mean what you're telling her on “Social Media” Pop the Question once she comes and watch how she'll be yours cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by EmzyT: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2022
kelspinall:
1st mistake is begging someone to love or be in a relationship with you.. bro she will end up still leaving.gals have crush and who they like,if you force relationship on them and they agreed,trust me you are still single..

At the bolded, Did you read the chat at all? Or na “Free Nairaland” you dey use? undecided

All i see here is a guy who doesn't want his time to be wasted, you can clearly see where he bluntly told her to make her Choice so he'd know where he belong.

If he'd begged her when she supposedly said that “No”, just then I would've said yes, your advice to him is correct!
Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by EmzyT: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2022
[s]
VictorUSA:
The truth is that she doesn't love you.Women are all useless regardless of their origin.
[/s]

Where did this thing creep out from? How close are you to the girl before making the Assertion that she doesn't love him? undecided are you not the guy seeking for Admission into the University lately? You're still a Jambite that should focus more on getting good grades so you'd get lucky to be admitted. But no, here you are Spreading “hate” all in the name of forming “Redpillar”.

I thought you promised to deactivate your Nairaland account yesterday? So why are you still here? Can you please do that quickly so the idiots on this wonderful forum would be reduced by one?! undecided

CharismaGuy and the Great Ubunja, didn't pass the Redpill message this way you lots are doing here, all I see mostly from you guys are people who would've been dealt or rejected so many times in reality by women one way or the other, so you lots resort to Miseducating people all in the name of forming Redpillar undecided

And to think this is Someone whose Topics on Nairaland is about Women and Relationship undecided na People wey dey take advice from fools like you I dey pity!

1 Like

Re: Please Does She Like Me Or She Just Wants To Waste My Time by EmzyT: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Wizpa post=112010288][/quote]

Omoh ehn, the way una take dey reason for this forum dey make me laugh grin grin I thought you created a thread and posted these screenshots there? So why are you on someone else's threading derailing it with the screenshots? sad

So because you met an Ashawo, that means all girls are like that? I hope you have sisters too? So they too are this cheap right? undecided

Even to Blur the girl's DP and Name is a Problem undecided Well, enjoy while it lasts!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marrying Your Opressor (interracial Marriage) / Lagos Babes / Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.