Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania (77308 Views)

Warere Beach Hotel, Zanzibar, Tanzania Where Nigerian Lady Was Robbed Speaks / We Found Paradise In Zanzibar, Tanzania (cost Of Living Video) / Want To Take A Vacation? See My Stay At Ghana's Labadi Beach Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by KingDamzzy(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
KhalaKuta:
Wetin you find go Zanzibar,naija girls with love for whitemen,you did not see any room to run to is the Russian room you know you will go,tell us the real story jare,werey dey disguise undecided

Congratulations.

There is no redemption for your stupidity. You are going to carry it proudly till the end of time.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by KingDamzzy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Aboguede:
Tanzania that has the highest number of women in Africa and the most beautiful ladies

Anyways we know how 9ja girls has gone mad all in the name of trending shocked

But we know what actually happened

This 9ja ashawo girl was trying yo snatch that oyibo boy but she was unlucky as the man had his wife with her eyes wide open grin

Another stupid cretin on Nairaland.

I do not even blame you, you can access the site with your 100naira/1 day data plan to type rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by KhalaKuta(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingDamzzy:

Congratulations.

There is no redemption for your stupidity. You are going to carry it proudly till the end of time.
Just pray you are not accused of rape by the snake queens one day,experience is the best teacher trust or believe a woman's story at your own detriment,peace!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by BRATISLAVA: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
sircatherine45:
Everybody is laying blames, without thinking on the next thing to do. Throwing insults and tantrums like silly kids.

The next thing is this: WHO DO WE ESCALATE THIS MATTER TO?

The Nigerian Consul is not helping matters. Abike ain't doing anything. Reducing the hotel's standards on Google won't do Jack. It's to diplomatically escalate this situation till the country sets up a committee to investigate the case.

And for those thinking to spend vacation in an African country, better use that money and enjoy yourself here. If I tell you what happens in this countries, you'll cringe to death. I'll put a story on this soon.

How soon?

Because I have stories of African countries, especially the deeply religious ones. Have one about Nigeria, too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by BRATISLAVA: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
KingDamzzy:

I do not even blame you, you can access the site with your 100naira/1 day data plan to type rubbish.

Can you blame them? When they post other idiots give them likes and praise them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Inspirer1: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
1Sharon:

Because someone doesn't understand a language doesn't mean they can't pick up meanings here and there.

You probably don't understand french, but I'm sure you know what some words mean.
You're right. I agree with you. I withdraw my initial perception about it.
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by yeldey: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by toye440: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Lmfao ��� see police station like bet 9ja shop.������
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by dalass(f): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Agbebakun22:
good for her but why disturbing public space with her experience so we dnt need it cux we have better things to think about. The only thing now is how to make nigeria a better place for everyone. After all one gone doesn't stop others agenda

She's making sure no other lady falls into the rape den inside a facade called hotel and she's also exposing their inept security officers.

We should thank her. She's probably saving many souls from falling prey to those evil doers. I salute her courage, if not, we would be reading topics like Nigerian lady's body found raped inside a hotel in ZANZIBAR! undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Oldoinyolengai(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Funflipper:
Some few minutes afterwards, I started to feel my hands stroking someone’s penis. At this moment, I opened my eyes to confirm if It was actually a dream or I was in real danger.

So in your deep sleep, you already knew it was a penis you were stroking right? Nonsense!
The Lady is a lier, she claims to have reported the incidence to the police authority in 18 of April while in 27 April she posted a picture on her Twitter account enjoying a Maasai Gbola.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Agbebakun22: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Any man that supports a woman is a SIMP! Lol... cheesy grin Nevertheless I am not a chauvinist but a man that reasons. People like you have hatered for women whether they are right or wrong, it is people like you that beats their wives and even murder her. I believe you have extended such to your mother and sisters.
As for calling me "foolish and mugu" it only shows that you are brought up from the gutters and from a very dysfunctional mother and father. I am in the right mood today because NOBODY insults me here without getting it back.
I only pity the unfortunate woman that is with a very irresponsible and gutter brought up like you.
Come to me again with insult I will tell you the story of you and your shameless father! .... Omo ale!
i would exchange word with you cux all u have said is false and for the gutter word mind u i was brought up in high brow area of lagos and i don't know where u see me born in slum and my family is not anyway dyfunctional
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Agbebakun22: 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

Any man that supports a woman is a SIMP! Lol... cheesy grin Nevertheless I am not a chauvinist but a man that reasons. People like you have hatered for women whether they are right or wrong, it is people like you that beats their wives and even murder her. I believe you have extended such to your mother and sisters.
As for calling me "foolish and mugu" it only shows that you are brought up from the gutters and from a very dysfunctional mother and father. I am in the right mood today because NOBODY insults me here without getting it back.
I only pity the unfortunate woman that is with a very irresponsible and gutter brought up like you.
Come to me again with insult I wilry of you and your shameless father! .... Omo ale!
u don't know me and i don't knw u either and pls dnt ever i mean ever attack my dad into ur useless discussion and cux u can never fit in my dad shoes . Be warned and mind u can be track and beaten up even tho u think here is a faceless forum
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Agbebakun22: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
dalass:

She's making sure no other lady falls into the rape den inside a facade called hotel and she's also exposing their inept security officers.

We should thank her. She's probably saving many souls from falling prey to those evil doers. I salute her courage, if not, we would be reading topics like Nigerian lady's body found raped inside a hotel in ZANZIBAR! undecided
good for her, nobody send her go there
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by edosignature(m): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2022
What is the job of our consulate in Da El Salam ?
You can't try this with an American citizen's talk less a woman, all she needed to do is to phone her consulate & right their a Lawyer & a staff will be right their with her.

Nigeria care not about about her citizens.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by edosignature(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
You can't try this with an American citizen's talk less a woman, all she needed to do is to phone her consulate & right their a Lawyer & a staff will be right their with her.

Nigeria care not about about her citizens bot home & abroad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kimiso(m): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
lalasticlala:
how do i get my mistakenly deactivated account back
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Aaay: 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Agbebakun22: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
assholemods:

See this useless idiot! Fvck you and your father. I am also somebody's dad but you insulted me, you started the insults by calling me "foolish and mugu" instead of you to just make your point without insults.
You don't know me either do you? FBI you can start tracking me from now I am waiting.
To tell you how foolish you are, you are threatening me openly and by writing, you just implicated yourself, common sense is far from you.
Tell your irresponsible father to give you better home training, you gutter brought up! Now I am waiting to be tracked... f00l!
i wouldn't bother to drag with u but i will personally get u fished out as time goes, u will hear from me . This will be my last reply to u. U will beg when i finally meet u just watch ur back cux when i get u i will make u sure u cease to exist
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by bizzibodi(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Poverty will die in your life in Jesus name, when it does, you will realise that going international at a young age is not a big deal to some people.
It is not all problem money can solve.
Will you release your little daughter to jumping from one hotels to the other across country alone at whose expenses,now it has been a big deal now that she was assaulted.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Aboguede(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Fortunately for me revise is the case here because u are the one using free Internet mode while am always o monthly unlimited far away in Western world shocked

Anyways, just socknur garri in peace grin

KingDamzzy:

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Aboguede(m): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Olasyke:

illiterate dumb ass nigga that can't different between a mosquito and a dragon fly. Ode.

It still do3s not change the fact and reality say na olosho kobo kobo u bi shocked

Anyways, just sock ur garri in peace grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kazikazi: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
scam
she asked for what? 10,000 dollars?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Kazikazi: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
edosignature:

Nigeria care not about about her citizens bot home & abroad.
A scammer won't go a legal route.she needed a Brown envelope with 10,000dollars as a "compensation "

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dpundict: 10:34pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

And so what if she was bankrolled? Is it your bankrolling? You fit do am you jealous envious element? E shock you say women above you can sponsor solo vacation for themselves abi? Nobody gives a fvck if you don't believe, you will continue to be inconsequential in the scheme of things and common sense.
Well! I actually was thinking as a lawyer would to get facts for furtherance of a matter. That said, my dear I am not inconsequential in any aspect of life as I have a great life and livelihood both financially and otherwise. Thank you for the insults though!
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dpundict: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2022
Biglittlelois:

And so what if she was bankrolled? Is it your bankrolling? You fit do am you jealous envious element? E shock you say women above you can sponsor solo vacation for themselves abi? Nobody gives a fvck if you don't believe, you will continue to be inconsequential in the scheme of things and common sense.

And speaking of common sense too, it may interest you to know that I am a criminal lawyer of 8 years standing so I doubt it would have been possible giving legal advice and opinions to litigants if I have not been abreast with my self and my senses. So thanks again.
Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Dpundict: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2022
ChristoBam:

Someone almost got raped but see the questions you're asking. Omo, reading this thread opened my eyes to why most victims decide to keep quiet and deal with the trauma alone.
Bros, as a lawyer of 8 years in practice, I have seen that behind every truth, is in most cases, another truth which we have to prod the person to reveal. It was in this regard, that I made that comment. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Warere Beach Hotel In Zanzibar, Tanzania by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2022
yeldey:
This is what the hotel said as regards her defamation.

http://celeb99.com/celeb-gist/warere-hotel-in-zanzibar-narrates-side-of-story-with-23-year-old-nigerian-lady-who-was-assaulted-on-their-property/

I knew that lady was a fraud. How will you claim someone tried to rape you ND strangulate you without bruises or simple mark. Why not raise voices? Only deluded fools will believe that story of hers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

What Is This Airplane Doing On Lagos Road? (photos) / Peace Mass Transit In Accident At Okogbo Town. No Survivors (graphic Photos) / The Itakpe-Warri Railway Buhari Named After Goodluck Jonathan In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.